Just Value Doors Ltd Reviews

Own Driver, Postal Service
Over 7 Days
Read Just Value Doors Ltd Reviews

About Just Value Doors Ltd:

At Just Value Doors we make it easy to order new doors and windows.

info@justvaluedoors.co.uk

Just Value Doors Ltd 5 star review on 2nd October 2020
Alan Bickmore
Just Value Doors Ltd 5 star review on 8th August 2020
Anthony Cannarozzo
Lovely door am very pleased and the fitter very pleasant and cleared up all the mess. Would have been 5 stars but thumb turn was forgotten
Just Value Doors Ltd 4 star review on 5th March 2020
Beware who makes your doors. I placed an order and it was not made by just value doors but by a subcontractor and if i had known that I would not have placed the order. I’ve now had 3 delivery dates and yes a door and frame was delivered however with no glass and no panel so totally useless and missing end caps to the door drip moulding. No call before delivery as stated on their info and didn’t even call me back when they said the would. I’m now on my 4th delivery date for the glass and panel but have absolutely no faith they will turn up when they say. Personally I won’t be using this company again, over 40yrs working in the building trade this is the worse service I’ve ever experienced with a manufacturer
"Order was wrong"
Good Installation Good quality product
So POSH and Perfect. Ordered the New Aluminium Hybrid Door Vico in Anthracite Grey. Extremely Happy with the well secure packaged door on arrival . Definitely got that WOW factor and so easy to place the order . Well done to the team at this company especially Jack who offered me a 5% discount on placing the order which covered the delivery charge.
Just Value Doors Ltd 5 star review on 13th April 2021
Service was excellent, quick and hassle-free. Thank you and I am really looking forward to getting my brand new door :)
JUST VALUE DOORS Rude and argumentative owner, poor service and even worse complaints management. Avoid like the plague. With Just Value Doors you are guilty until proven innocent.   Wrong drawings and technical information on website, lack of responses from the team (and certainly no urgency). They got my order wrong, which I had to prove to them as they couldn’t understand it was wrong. Weeks of back and forth ensued when they finally admitted fault after a change in their manufacturer. It’s not up to customer to tell them that the pictures did not match the technical drawings on the website, yet I spent hours/days/weeks trying to explain to them. Initially they refused to give a refund but finally we’d agreed a discount and we could move on.   They said the refund would be in our account in a couple of working days. Weeks then passed of me contacting to ask where the money was and the owner said that he had now decided to withhold the refund until we’d signed a satisfactory agreement. But this was weeks down the line with no communication.   I’ve never experienced anything like this company before….   After all this, the windows arrived and 7 out of 11 were damaged/scratched due to them being packaged so poorly. We then sent CCTV footage & time-stamped pictures of them being unloaded to show that we did not damage them, and we were treated as guilty until proven innocent. Clearly no evidence was enough even though the time stamped pictures were before the driver left. The owner accused us of running a blade down the windows, even though we’d sent sufficient evidence. Even the delivery driver acknowledged the windows were damaged, which JVD didn’t believe either. JVD said they would not replace the windows, only the glass.   Another two weeks had passed with us disputing, they then said they would replace the glass & repair the scratches but would now be a further 8+ week wait (to try and put us off) and said that they’d withhold the refund throughout this process. After months of nothing but stress and time lost, not to mention the delays in our build, we decided that we’d had enough. Still no refund processed even though it had been promised. JVD settled on a further £157 discount which is pathetic for the level of damage/scratches. They couldn’t understand the previous discount was placed on the windows being the wrong model/specification and carried the issue forward so that no matter what condition they turned up in, there would be no more help or understanding.   I could not trust this company any less. They are immoral and rude and the stress they’ve put on my family is immeasurable. Even down to the actual quality of the windows, with beading not aligned, drip vents hanging off, loose handles, windows catching on screws when opening. Overall – shocking. They even sent a touch up paint in the wrong colour, after everything.   Please learn one thing from our experience and DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY. What I experienced was nothing to do with COVID-19. I’d be more than happy to expand on the full picture, if needed.
Dear Daniel, We are sorry and surprised to see you are not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint, as previously you suggested otherwise. To summarize - We admit the profile specification initially provided to you was out of date, resulting in the newer profile you received being slightly different. However the overall style, design, colour and appearance was correct and as ordered, with the only minor difference being an arguably unnoticeable tweaked improvement in profile shape. You negotiated this fact daily and obsessively over a matter of weeks, finally resulting in a compensation amount of £3,248.52 (37% of order value) being agreed for you to accept this minor change. Then on receipt of delivery, you reported that over half of the windows had arrived damaged and suggested further compensation. We viewed the CCTV footage you provided which in fact showed a female with scissors in hand unpackaging. We are not suggesting you intentionally caused any damage however it would be extremely unlikely that any frames would have left the factory in this condition, due to quality control, packaging and a dedicated delivery vehicle. As a side note, we did offer to collect and rework all the frames, however due to COVID-19 this was estimated to take upto 8 weeks, to which you declined. We obviously needed to draw the line on compensation, however we offered to increase the amount to £3,400.00 to take into account the reported damage and bring your complaint to an end, to which you and your brother agreed. Lastly, regarding some issues you mentioned, vents, handles and the like. Please rest assured these are all covered within your 10 year guarantee, please contact support@justvaluedoors.co.uk for assistance. Kind Regards Just Value Doors
Very good.
It is hard to write a review when the doors are not here yet.
you said we would have it it 2wks it took 2 month. even in the present circumstances. this is very poor. i would not use this company again.
Damaged screws in the handle pack, resulting in me having to drive from Tunbridge Wells tony our Heathfield depot. (1.5hrs off site) On completion of job I found door number and cill end caps missing so will have to return to clients house to fit. (Previous door supplier by you required glazier to attend to rectify water leaking issues. . . . ) You are very helpful when issues arise but I fear your quality control is not upto speed.
Don’t waste your money, time or effort with this place Doors come in parts that you have to put together - what an absolute joke and delivery a week later than advertised. Staff only offered empty platitudes -“Sorry you feel that way” I feel so let down I’m going to report to trading standards as all the pictures shown showed me a completed door!!!!!!!!!!!
Dear CMW, I'm very sorry to hear you feel you have been let down. As discussed the glass does need to come separate in order for the door to be correctly installed (toe and healed), so this is normal with any fully glazed door. I hope you have now successfully installed your door, however if there is any further assistance you need please do get back in touch and we will do what we can to help. Kind Regards Just Value Doors
Amazing The fitters we’re very good and the door is perfect I am very happy
Just Value Doors Ltd 5 star review on 1st August 2019 Just Value Doors Ltd 5 star review on 1st August 2019 Just Value Doors Ltd 5 star review on 1st August 2019 Just Value Doors Ltd 5 star review on 1st August 2019
door quality is excellent.delivered on time when they said it would.
As always the windows and door were well made. There was a piece of glass which had be left off the delivery - this was quickly rectified.
Speedy delivery good quality
promt delivery
I wasn't expecting the quality of my French doors to be what it was, purely based on the low price. I was wrong, I can't fault it. Excellent service and professional delivery too. Would use again.
Amazing, I wanted a really tiny window, and this was the perfect tiniest window! Reasonably priced
Just Value Doors Ltd is rated 4.55 based on 1,668 reviews