Just Value Doors Ltd Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Just Value Doors Ltd

About Just Value Doors Ltd: At Just Value Doors we make it easy to order new doors and windows.

info@justvaluedoors.co.uk

TN21 8DB

Tell us how Just Value Doors Ltd made you happy

Over 7 Days
Peter Smith
"Excellent service from start to finish from a friendly team of professional experts. We are delighted with the product and the fitters did a first class job."
Susan Chilver
"Amazing The fitters we’re very good and the door is perfect I am very happy"
Arek Sikorski
"Superb quality of the product, just love it, the finish is great"
"Website ordering was clear and easy. Product is disappointing - feels very plasticky. No proper lock connecting bottom and top halves of stable door, just a bolt you screw on yourself. Delivery problems - sill went missing and new one had to be supplied causing a week's delay. Glazing bars arrived damaged and currently unresolved."
Dear Customer,
I'm sorry to hear you are dissapounted with your item and that there is still an unresolved issue. Please do kindly contact the office to ensure this issue is being dealt with.

Just Value Doors
"Slow communication, have a few issues with the door supplied, after chatting with staff was told there is nothing they can do. Won’t be using again!"
Dear Robert,
I'm sorry to hear you were not completely satisfied. Unfortunately we are not able to accept damage claims after the door has been installed. However as discussed we have sent you a touch-up pen free of charge for you to cover the scratch. Also some more guidance on how to fit the door restrictor. We hope the scratch covers okay and everything else is okay for you.

Just Value Doors
"The door or window was probably fine. The hassle with the guarantee process is terrible. Why do I need to do this? Why are the order details not in the mail requesting the review? Are my consumer rights being violated? The main reason for ordering stuff like this online is because it is low maintenance and often hassle free. Having to jump through hoops to obtain the customers guarantee is a pain in the behind made worse by 'just values' idea that we are prescient and will instantly know which order is being talked about! I believe this is the reason i stopped using them a couple of years ago.. but I forgot."
"Altho i knew i was buying a "budget" i still expected the finishing touches to be better.the quality of the materials seems very good but the workmanship in the product itself was very poor"
Hi Michael,
I'm sorry to hear you are disappointed with the workmanship of the item you received. As you mentioned, we do use high quality materials and also work to ensure a high quality finish is kept, however on this occasion it sounds like they were not, and for this we apologies.

So we can put this right for you, please email over some photos of the issues and we will look to repair or replace the item as soon as possible for you.

Just Value Doors
"Wrongoing door delivered but due to delays accepted the product and received a small refund"
Hi Sally,
I have looked into your order and can see you received the wrong door style and for this internal error we apologies. I just wanted to mention you were also offered a replacement door in the correct style but you opted for a part refund.

We are taking steps to ensure errors like this are kept to an absolute minimum.

Just Value Doors
"Ordering and delivery very good. Door is now fitted but in heavy rain and wind, water is forced between the bottom of the door and the sealing strip."
Hi L Millard,
Thanks for your order and I'm sorry to hear of this issue. It's certainly not normal for water to be leaking through in anyway and this would indicate an underlying issue with the door or installation.

I have sent you an email requesting some further information from yourself in order for us to investigate the cause and get it sorted for you,

Just Value Doors
"A notice would have helped as where to fix the screw, fix the glaze, etc..."
Dear Gilles,
Thanks for your feedback. To be honest your not the first person to mention this. I must point out we do offer downloadable fitting instructions from our downloads page online, however we are looking into supplying a printed version with each product to make it easier on the fitting day. Keep an eye on our blog for updates.
Just Value Doors Ltd is rated 4.60 based on 1,069 reviews