Just Value Doors Ltd Reviews

Own Driver, Postal Service
Over 7 Days
Read Just Value Doors Ltd Reviews

About Just Value Doors Ltd:

At Just Value Doors we make it easy to order new doors and windows.

info@justvaluedoors.co.uk

Units 2-3 Station Road Industrial Estate
Browning Road
Heathfield
East Sussex
TN21 8DB

Tell us how Just Value Doors Ltd made you happy
First time I have bern asked to write a review over three weeks prior to the goods (in this case a UPVC Door) arriving.
Product was good quality but service was very poor, had to keep chasing for updates and given conflicting stories re the reason for the delay in delivery, advertised 2 week delivery ended up as 10 weeks. Tried to escalate to the company owner but was refused and he ignored my emails. Price was high but their range was good.
Can't say I find the customer services good and order took a lot long an advised with very little communication from anyone.
Great service from Darren, George, Jack and Charly - basically everyone in the JVD Service team who fielded my joyous weekly emails. Unfortunately, you were severely let down by Alufold, your supplier, who turned this order into a three month nightmare. As such, whilst I'd give yourselves personally a 5, the whole experience to get a complete, fully built door as ordered sadly fell way short. Given it was JVD I transacted with, this means I cannot give a good review. Good luck, keep the high level of service and maybe find a new supplier!
Hi Kevin,
Thanks for your review and feedback on your experience. We will certainly take your comments onboard. I'm sorry your experience was not as both you, or we would have expected. I truly hope your new door serves you well in the years ahead and of course, let us know if you need any further assistance in the future.

Just Value Doors
you said we would have it it 2wks it took 2 month. even in the present circumstances. this is very poor. i would not use this company again.
Quick delivery but only sent one man to deliver a very heavy door. Door was covered in silicon which they expected me to remove.
Hello,
I'm sorry to hear there was silicone on the door. Silicone is used to seal the glazing cassette into the door, and unfortunately it seems some excess was left visible. As mentioned, domestic glass cleaner will do the trick in cleaning the whole door post install. Regards delivery, again apologies for any inconvenience, however we do operate a one-man delivery, and therefore require assistance unloading.

Just Value Doors
Door delivered as per details however find that stable door ordered but panelsl had to be cut to size on site and considering price charged totally unacceptable even offered to be given dimensions !who can't use a tape?plus no mention of this detail in description
Expensive for a fire certification. Communication was difficult. Information was difficult to obtain. Had to make many phone calls.
Was quick to come, but not what was advertised came in 3 parts when it was advertised as one frame no fixings came with it ! If we would have known it came in 3 parts and that we needed fixings would have ordered some fixings... way to expensive for what we got , wont use them again.
Dear Claire,
I'm sorry to hear you didn’t receive what you expected. I must point out that with UPVC frames, the glass is supplied separately as this is required for installation reasons. If you need any further assistance at all, please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Just Value Doors.
The door was damaged when it arrived (screws snapped off in on the bottom plate), no spacers were provided and door dimensions were written in black marker pen on the bottom panel and have now stained the door. Very dissapointing.
Dear Customer,
I'm sorry to hear of your disappointment. I understand our customer service team has now advised you regards the protective film on the bottom panel which needed removing (easily missed). Also after investigation we believe the damaged screw you found will not cause any issue with installation as discussed. If you do however experience any further issues or need any assistance please do get back in touch.

Kid Regards
Just Value Doors
Website ordering was clear and easy. Product is disappointing - feels very plasticky. No proper lock connecting bottom and top halves of stable door, just a bolt you screw on yourself. Delivery problems - sill went missing and new one had to be supplied causing a week's delay. Glazing bars arrived damaged and currently unresolved.
Dear Customer,
I'm sorry to hear you are dissapounted with your item and that there is still an unresolved issue. Please do kindly contact the office to ensure this issue is being dealt with.

Just Value Doors
Slow communication, have a few issues with the door supplied, after chatting with staff was told there is nothing they can do.
Won’t be using again!
Dear Robert,
I'm sorry to hear you were not completely satisfied. Unfortunately we are not able to accept damage claims after the door has been installed. However as discussed we have sent you a touch-up pen free of charge for you to cover the scratch. Also some more guidance on how to fit the door restrictor. We hope the scratch covers okay and everything else is okay for you.

Just Value Doors
The door or window was probably fine. The hassle with the guarantee process is terrible. Why do I need to do this? Why are the order details not in the mail requesting the review? Are my consumer rights being violated? The main reason for ordering stuff like this online is because it is low maintenance and often hassle free. Having to jump through hoops to obtain the customers guarantee is a pain in the behind made worse by 'just values' idea that we are prescient and will instantly know which order is being talked about! I believe this is the reason i stopped using them a couple of years ago.. but I forgot.
Altho i knew i was buying a "budget" i still expected the finishing touches to be better.the quality of the materials seems very good but the workmanship in the product itself was very poor
Hi Michael,
I'm sorry to hear you are disappointed with the workmanship of the item you received. As you mentioned, we do use high quality materials and also work to ensure a high quality finish is kept, however on this occasion it sounds like they were not, and for this we apologies.

So we can put this right for you, please email over some photos of the issues and we will look to repair or replace the item as soon as possible for you.

Just Value Doors
Wrongoing door delivered but due to delays accepted the product and received a small refund
Hi Sally,
I have looked into your order and can see you received the wrong door style and for this internal error we apologies. I just wanted to mention you were also offered a replacement door in the correct style but you opted for a part refund.

We are taking steps to ensure errors like this are kept to an absolute minimum.

Just Value Doors
Ordering and delivery very good. Door is now fitted but in heavy rain and wind, water is forced between the bottom of the door and the sealing strip.
Hi L Millard,
Thanks for your order and I'm sorry to hear of this issue. It's certainly not normal for water to be leaking through in anyway and this would indicate an underlying issue with the door or installation.

I have sent you an email requesting some further information from yourself in order for us to investigate the cause and get it sorted for you,

Just Value Doors
A notice would have helped as where to fix the screw, fix the glaze, etc...
Dear Gilles,
Thanks for your feedback. To be honest your not the first person to mention this. I must point out we do offer downloadable fitting instructions from our downloads page online, however we are looking into supplying a printed version with each product to make it easier on the fitting day. Keep an eye on our blog for updates.
Just Value Doors Ltd is rated 4.53 based on 1,407 reviews