Just Value Doors Ltd Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Just Value Doors Ltd

About Just Value Doors Ltd: At Just Value Doors we make it easy to order new doors and windows.

info@justvaluedoors.co.uk

Click Here

Tell us how Just Value Doors Ltd made you happy

Over 7 Days
Peter Smith
"Excellent service from start to finish from a friendly team of professional experts. We are delighted with the product and the fitters did a first class job."
Susan Chilver
"Amazing The fitters we’re very good and the door is perfect I am very happy"
Arek Sikorski
"Superb quality of the product, just love it, the finish is great"
"I have never been overly happy with the rose design in the glass of my door as you can't see the colours from the outside at all. I complained about this several times but every time someone came out they said they couldn't do anything about it which has been extremely disappointing"
"Have not yet received my door so can't really say. I did have to ring to find out a delivery date as no one got in touch with me. And i signed in as a trade customer but never received a discount like I was told."
Hi Paul,
Thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear your delivery email didn't arrive and also that your trade discount was not applied. You do sometimes need to log out and log back in for the discount to be applied. We will look into this and apply a credit to your account.

Just Value Doors
"Good products but very poor communication regarding a long delay on delivery"
Dear Daniel,
Thanks for your review and apologies for the delay in getting your order to you. We have been experiencing a few supplier issues recently. We are now back on track going forward, however do understand this will have been an inconvenience and apologies for this.

Just Value Doors
"All good. A bit delay in delivery."
"The ordering/ delivery was fine but it isn’t clear on the webpage that you have to cut and install the panels yourself. I see no reason why this couldn’t be done in the factory as it’s not site specific. Other than that I have no complaints."
Dear Danny,
Thanks for your review and I'm happy that you are satisfied with the product. Regards cutting of the panel - just to point out our panels are cut to size and ready to fit, all with exception to the 'Cornwall Style Stable Door'. As this panel requires two sizes (top and bottom) and we can only specify one size from our supplier, so we get around this by sending a full sized panel for cutting on site. I completely appreciate this isn't ideal and will bring your comment up with the factory manager to see if we can get both top and bottom panels cut to size in future.

Just Value Doors.
"Products turned up when arranged, had to replace 6 panels of glass due to finger prints on the inside of the glass.. quality seems good, bit rough on the finishing but easily tidied up"
Dear Scott,
Thanks for your comments. We would again like to apologies for 6 of your glass units arriving in an unacceptable condition and thank you for your patience while these were replaced. I trust everything is now satisfactory and please don't hesitate to get in touch if you need any further assistance.

Just Value Doors
"Confirmation email needs rewording "Your provisional delivery date is Monday 19 August 2019 We will notify you if any change, otherwise delivery will be on this date. Delivery due week commencing 19/8. Date to be confirmed nearer the time" I had no further information from this seller and was told on the 19th that it wouldn't be delivered..."
Dear Customer,
Thanks for your comments, we will certainly look into this. Usually we are able to confirm a delivery date the next working day, however sometimes we are only able to confirm a week commencing date and update you closer to the time. We will look to make this clearer and apologies for any confusion.

Just Value Doors
"Door not to the quality expected. And the delivery driver just wanted to leave the door on the side of the road and not very helpful"
Dear Sunny,
I'm very sorry to hear you are not satified with the quality - I can assure you we only use high quality components and include a full 10 year guaratee on all parts.

Just Value Doors Ltd
"Door was delivered on time, however a couple of items were missed and a small miscommunication on measurements meant the door wasn't the correct size"
"acceptable"
"Good service"
"Ok quality door, but black paint easily chipped off locking mechanism"
"Quick delivery, good response - delivered with frame which wasnt square - awaiting replacement to be fitted."
"door looks good but had problems to fit and after"
"Unit supplied in good condition and as specified. Door frame and side panel seem well made however door panel is very lightweight with no strengthening and security must be questioned. No plastic end caps supplied for door drip rail."
"Door is as described, fitter turned up an hour late to fit door and sealant on outside is a bit messy also render is now cracked, overall ok."
Hi Andrew,
Thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear you've found the sealant to be a bit messy and that the render works has cracked. I will arrange for an engineer to revisit and rectify these issues for you. Please accept our apologies for this inconvenience.

"Very happy with doors"
"I am not happy with the locks"
Hi Shelly,
I'm sorry to hear you're not happy with the locks. I've taken a look at your order for a single UPVC door, and can see a standard multi point locking system was used. I will arrange for someone to contact you and see if there is anything we can help with, as this locking system usually works very well. It maybe that some simple adjustment is needed.

Just Value Doors
"Door and window looks good just hinges are external and they look awful. JVD They not describing that anyware on their webside - or i couldn't find it also pictures not showing the hinges being externaly fited."
Hi Darek,
I'm sorry to hear the hinges were not what you expected. Just to be clear, if a door opens outwards the hinges will be visible from the outside, and likewise, if a door opens inwards the hinges will be visible from the inside. You can see some open out doors on our recent works page - www.justvaluedoors.co.uk/recent-works

Just Value Doors
"Delivery was on time, earlier than expected, only problem was that I had handles on the front of the doors when I requested there to be none, although did not complain as did not want delay in the fitting of the doors"
Just Value Doors Ltd is rated 4.59 based on 1,092 reviews