Just Value Doors Ltd Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Just Value Doors Ltd

About Just Value Doors Ltd: At Just Value Doors we make it easy to order new doors and windows.

info@justvaluedoors.co.uk

Tell us how Just Value Doors Ltd made you happy

Over 7 Days
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
John Paul Hayes
"Very helpful in advising on our patio doors. Easy to contact (email and phone). Very supportive in providing relevant information (certifications). Installation was smooth even though it was delayed (due to illness) and more challenging (messy at times). Very helpful advice from installer. Would recommend. Thanks very much!"
Grant Ferguson
"Brilliant doors perfectly made to measure brilliant delivery driver very friendly"
Stuart Harmer
"Very happy with the quality & fit"
"acceptable"
"Good service"
"Ok quality door, but black paint easily chipped off locking mechanism"
"Quick delivery, good response - delivered with frame which wasnt square - awaiting replacement to be fitted."
"door looks good but had problems to fit and after"
"Unit supplied in good condition and as specified. Door frame and side panel seem well made however door panel is very lightweight with no strengthening and security must be questioned. No plastic end caps supplied for door drip rail."
"Door is as described, fitter turned up an hour late to fit door and sealant on outside is a bit messy also render is now cracked, overall ok."
Hi Andrew,
Thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear you've found the sealant to be a bit messy and that the render works has cracked. I will arrange for an engineer to revisit and rectify these issues for you. Please accept our apologies for this inconvenience.

"Very happy with doors"
"I am not happy with the locks"
Hi Shelly,
I'm sorry to hear you're not happy with the locks. I've taken a look at your order for a single UPVC door, and can see a standard multi point locking system was used. I will arrange for someone to contact you and see if there is anything we can help with, as this locking system usually works very well. It maybe that some simple adjustment is needed.

Just Value Doors
"Door and window looks good just hinges are external and they look awful. JVD They not describing that anyware on their webside - or i couldn't find it also pictures not showing the hinges being externaly fited."
Hi Darek,
I'm sorry to hear the hinges were not what you expected. Just to be clear, if a door opens outwards the hinges will be visible from the outside, and likewise, if a door opens inwards the hinges will be visible from the inside. You can see some open out doors on our recent works page - www.justvaluedoors.co.uk/recent-works

Just Value Doors
"Delivery was on time, earlier than expected, only problem was that I had handles on the front of the doors when I requested there to be none, although did not complain as did not want delay in the fitting of the doors"
"Fitters done an amazing job and were very accommodating. Had one problem, we ordered 2 doors and were due to have them both fitted on the same day, however, only 1 door was given to the fitters, we then had to arrange for someone to be available for when the fitter returned the following day."
"My door looks as expected"
"Easy Website and good communication"
"Door quality was mediocre (for example, ugly screw hole caps badly fitted) but price was high. Service was good."
"Good delivery service"
"Doors arrived and acceptable however when we ordered it stated delivery within 7 days and it took over 2 weeks. Also another bug bear for us was stated delivery date did not happen - We then chased and never got a reply but eventually the doors turned up"
Hi Alan,
I'm sorry to hear of your disappointment. I can see your order was initially delayed and for this we apologies.

I just wanted to point out that our advertised delivery time for your door is 2 weeks (not 7 days), and it was delivered within this time.

However I do understand the delay would of been an inconvenience.

""Order was wrong""
"Didn't arrive within the stated time period"
"Delivered wrong glass .part refund so far for extras that did not arrive . two weeks for new glass to be delivered . Staff professional and friendly."
Dear Kevin,
Our apologies for the error with your glass and the inconvenience caused. I hope everything is now to your satisfaction, however if there is any other query at all please don't hesitate to get back in touch.

Just Value Doors Ltd is rated 4.61 based on 999 reviews