Just Value Doors Ltd Reviews

Own Driver, Postal Service
Over 7 Days
Read Just Value Doors Ltd Reviews

About Just Value Doors Ltd:

At Just Value Doors we make it easy to order new doors and windows.

info@justvaluedoors.co.uk

Just Value Doors Ltd 5 star review on 2nd October 2020
Alan Bickmore
Just Value Doors Ltd 5 star review on 8th August 2020
Anthony Cannarozzo
Website is very friendly for users but I can'y tell anything about products or delivery time etc as just ordered.
sorry n o........
Unfortunately we managed to order the windows without taking into account the sills, as we thought they were included in the purchase. The windows seem solid, but I am still trying to find someone to fit them - would be useful if you had a network of fitters to support your product
Had a few discrepancies with my order, they are dealing with the issues but they should have been delivered as order especially with the amount of time from order to delivery.
Great price but disaster with my order and been chasing parts for months now
Delivery finally arrived today - 5 days after advised delivery date. Disappointed that I was not notified (which I was advised that I would receive notification by email if the delivery date was not met). I had to chase twice to find out when delivery would come and didn't receive an answer until 4 days after due delivery date.
Dear Robert, Thanks for leaving a review. We are sorry a delay notification was not sent out to you on this occasion. We have regrettably been experiencing some issues with delivery which are thankfully now mostly resolved. We hope your new door serves you well for the years ahead. If you need any assistance in the future please don't hesitate to get in touch with our friendly team. Kind Regards Just Value Doors
Don’t know yet. Haven’t received door. Have to review to activate guarantee.
Doors good but lock failed within weeks. Hopefully new lock will be sent out quickly as didn’t even last a month.
Good service
online site is good. Range is good. Disappointed to be charged £50 ontop of the standard £45 for a delivery to mainland Highlands. I ordered a solid door but this arrived in two parts with the solid section seperate from the door and frame. There is no benefit to this form of transport and it can also affect the ability of the door to stay in shape.
Impossible to review or recommend the product or company until we receive it - 12th January that is due
I'm not sure iv not had th door as of yet.
Hopefully fine
took a while to get the order processed, then delivery date changed without any notification. door arrived next day, and looks fine :)
It was irritating to receive automated emails that didn't actually tell me anything useful about my expected delivery date. I had to chase to find out when to expect delivery, which was a few weeks later than I'd been told originally.
Value doors. Good quality
Straight forward to order but still waiting on a date even though it says within 48hrs of ordering.... now 3wks. Got a builder booked so he's waiting now
Communication was poor until we wrote several emails, at which point it picked up and we were well taken care of. A good product at a good price.
They seem fairly
I feel disappointed because the colour of the door is not as I had seen on the internet. It was supposed to be a golden oak colour and is in reality brown.
Just Value Doors Ltd is rated 4.55 based on 1,668 reviews