Just Value Doors Ltd Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Just Value Doors Ltd

About Just Value Doors Ltd: At Just Value Doors we make it easy to order new doors and windows.

info@justvaluedoors.co.uk

Tell us how Just Value Doors Ltd made you happy

Over 7 Days
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
John Paul Hayes
"Very helpful in advising on our patio doors. Easy to contact (email and phone). Very supportive in providing relevant information (certifications). Installation was smooth even though it was delayed (due to illness) and more challenging (messy at times). Very helpful advice from installer. Would recommend. Thanks very much!"
Grant Ferguson
"Brilliant doors perfectly made to measure brilliant delivery driver very friendly"
Stuart Harmer
"Very happy with the quality & fit"
"Haven't installed window yet, but so far I'm happy. Will get an independent opinion from FENSA professional when installed"
"On the plus side. The online design facility is fantastic especially when you have the client sat at the side of me looking at the computer screen telling me exactly what she wanted. On the negative side. The protective packaging that the door was wrapped in needs to be improved. Some of it was missing and some was damaged. The door, frame and hinges had minor scratches through lack of protection, which I was able to sort out with a little TLC. The delivery time, the cost and the quality of the product was great, so all in all I was very pleased."
"did have a problem with one pane of glass missing on delivery it did get sorted though"
"Very good value and great service would recommend"
"Good value, quick delivery and always helpful delivery drivers"
"Arrived a day earlier than expected - luckily was home. Door correct size and seems good quality."
"Not yet had the door fitted however the rest of the service has been excellent so far"
"Installation was quick and clean. Will need to get filters back at some point as door doesn’t shut quite flush."
"Good communications from start to finish. Good quality door. Easy to use website. Would recommend."
"Brilliant door, easy to fit. Only disappointment was that the wrong pane of glass was delivered, however the company quickly amended the error and arranged a redelivery the following week."
"Door was good, delivery was great"
"The fitted door was excellently installed. However! My only real issue was that at no point was I informed that it would be a different company installing the door. The first I knew of it, was when a different company rang up to deal with the survey and fitting. It would have been nice to know that they use subcontractors to do the actual work. Also £60 for a bit of plastic and mastic added to the price to make good. Come off it👎"
Hi Tim
Thanks for your feedback and I'm pleased to hear you are happy with your new door. Regards your comment about the extra £60. I would like to point out this was agreed with you prior to order and that we do occasionally have to charge extra for additional making good works, which in your case was 'excessive trimming' required around the balcony area - the vast majority of installations don't require any additional making good and we apologise if you feel the cost was not justified.
I hope your new door serves you well for the year ahead.

Kind Regards
Just Value Doors
"Good product, lost a star as they delayed installation"
"Good door but no instruction on which way around to fit the centre panel"
Dear Mrs Reed,
I'm sorry to hear the fitting instructions were missing from your delivery. We do have installation guides available on our downloads page, however do appreciate it would of been frustrating not to receive the door with the guide and apologies for this.
Kind Regards
Just Value Doors
"The delivery date took longer than your advert within two weeks for delivery, we put the order in and it took over a week to get us a delivery date, which was about 3 and a half weeks later. But apart from that you have been very accommodating."
"Really nice door. Only negative is that there was only one delivery guy so it was lucky that I had workmen in the house as he just shoved it to the back of the van!"
"I am pleased with the windows and door I have just had fitted."
"Very happy with service"
Just Value Doors Ltd is rated 4.60 based on 949 reviews