Just Value Doors Ltd Reviews

Over 7 Days
customer service
Read Just Value Doors Ltd Reviews

About Just Value Doors Ltd:

At Just Value Doors we make it easy to order new doors and windows.

info@justvaluedoors.co.uk

Units 2-3 Station Road Industrial Estate
Browning Road
Heathfield
East Sussex
TN21 8DB

Tell us how Just Value Doors Ltd made you happy
Great door with survey and fitting process well organised. Took a little longer than anticipated but worth it and fitters couldn't do enough for us.
Ordered a door from JustValueDoors to replace an old one at our new house. The door was very good and exactly what we hoped for and the lady who got in touch about the order was very helpful and well informed. The only thing that let down the process was a lack of communication relating to the delivery of the door. I had to chase up a few times as I wasn't given an accurate timescale, which meant managing the builder who was going to be fitting it as he wanted a "safe date" he could plan the job in. It's something small, but would is the difference between good and excellent service for me. Once I had the delivery date, the door was delivered in perfect condition and on time.
Seem good job
good service
I had one item delayed due to a manufacturing error, but other than that everything arrived when expected and I'm happy with the quality. The delayed item arrived 1 week later as promised at the time.
As expected. Lead in slightly longer than expected but nothing too unreasonable.
door arrived quicker than i thought it would it was a self installed and all parts fitted perfectly and were to my measurements very happy and would recommend.
Customer is pleased with doors and seem very well made
Survey was very good and useful picked up on a couple of mistakes in my option I made online. I would like to see the survey people to have a copy of the order they are surveying.
We haven't received the door yet so cannot comment on that but the customer service we had in helping us choose the correct door was very good. Staff were very helpful.
So far so good. Really good communication with the office since placing the order
Prompt delivery, looks a good quality product.
I bought a window and to het the guarantee I have to write in this box!
Price was competitive and delivery around 4 weeks. Quality is very good. Very happy
Good explanation.
Whilst we are awaiting fitting of our door, we are pleased with the online and telephone contact with the company. There were some slight problems due to the site being updated.
Very good service from the purchasing team and customer service department As yet the door has yet to be fitted. It looks very smart.
thanks all!
Ordered a window and delivered on time. The window was of good quality, however, they didn't deliver the trickle vent grille cover, so there just 2 slots straight through the top of the window at the moment. Have contacted them last week and they promise to send out the grilles, but I'm still waiting. It really shouldn't take this long just to send out the missing parts.
Process was simple and easy. Customer service has been clear throughout.
Just Value Doors Ltd is rated 4.58 based on 1,134 reviews