Just Value Doors Ltd Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Just Value Doors Ltd

About Just Value Doors Ltd: At Just Value Doors we make it easy to order new doors and windows.

info@justvaluedoors.co.uk

Over 7 Days
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
John Paul Hayes
"Very helpful in advising on our patio doors. Easy to contact (email and phone). Very supportive in providing relevant information (certifications). Installation was smooth even though it was delayed (due to illness) and more challenging (messy at times). Very helpful advice from installer. Would recommend. Thanks very much!"
Grant Ferguson
"Brilliant doors perfectly made to measure brilliant delivery driver very friendly"
Stuart Harmer
"Very happy with the quality & fit"
"Thanks for the delivery of my door, however it arrived with no sill, I’ve notified JVD, but haven’t heard back, No longer need the sill have bought one elsewhere. Whilst I understand things somehow get forgotten to be delivered, I would have expected at least a call back, oh well."
Hi Matt,
I'm very sorry to hear of the sill being missing from your order. I just checked and could not find any record of this being reported. Had we of known we would of course got a replacement out to you as a matter of urgency. Again apologies for the inconvenience and please do get back in touch if you need any further assistance.

Kind regards
Just Value Doors
"I did not rate this company. Good at taking payment, not so good at fitting doors. Poor communications. I had no idea that the work would go to a subcontractor. I had no idea who they were when they contacted me. Didn't fit the door properly. Daylight through the bottom and poor finish. Fitted 7 March and should be repaired end of March. Hopefully no rodents will get in the house as the cold wind has done. Money paid Feb in full. Hopefully the repair will fix. Lacklustre communications from company who just expect me to take time off work - four days now. But they have my money! Ha. Will not use again."
Hi Paul,
I'm sorry to hear of these issues. As you say there is already an appointment booked to come and sort these issues for you. I can see from the job notes some additional trimming / finishing work is needed that was not initially expected. However please rest assured the materials have been ordered and everything will be finished off for you to a high standard.

Kindest Regards
Just Value Doors
"The door is very poor quality. Locks don’t line up, window surround is bent, screw plugs are proud, locks are complicated, top/bottom doors done line up - the top part needs to be lifted to get it to fit over the bottom bit."
Hi Richard,
I'm sorry to hear if these issues with your "supply only" stable door order.

Looking at the photo it seems the door slab is not sitting squarely within the frame and it's possible the frame has not been fitted correctly.

This would in turn cause the locks not to line-up, and the door not to operate as intended.

It maybe possible overcome this by adjusting the hinges, and I will arrange for our hinge adjustment / installation guide to be emailed over to you.

If after receiving the hinge adjustment / installation guide you still have problems, please do get in touch with the office so we can assist you further.

Kind Regards
Just Value Doors
"Customer service - non existent. Customer care - non existent. After sales Care - non existent. Customer satisfaction - NONE!!!!!"
Dear Customer,
We are sorry to hear you were not satisfied. I've taken a look into this and can see you waited longer than usual for delivery. This was due quality control pulling an item resulting in remaking part of the order. We understand this has caused you great inconvenience, and for this we apologise. We are taking steps to prevent this issue from arising again. Kind Regards Just Value Doors
"Product good, after sales very poor, damaged goods were not replaced but the did offer to replace at a full cost. also a week late on delivery. I wont be recommending this co.."
Hi Tony,
I'm sorry to hear of your disappointment. I have taken a look into your order and can see you reported there are scratches visible on the glass, however this was not reported until 4 weeks after the delivery was made.

I'm afraid we must make it clear that damages should be reported on the day of delivery and before installation.

Kindest Regards