Just Travel Cover Reviews

of reviewers recommend Just Travel Cover
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Very helpful to sort right cover and gave me a call back when they said they would. Which often does not happen these days.
Thank you.
Happy with service
Ever since my husband was diagnosed with a rare autoimmune disorder, we have bought our travel insurance from Just Travel. As cruisers we also need that extra cover too. We have never had a problem and always at a reasonable price.
I appreciated your very clear understanding of my travel insurance needs
No fuss just plain dealing.
Quick on phone questions and the cover was quickly put in place. The Just Travel rep was polite and helpful
Helpful staff, easy to purchase, good advice offered thanks
Shopped around for good cover for an autumn UK holiday and found what I needed at a good price - so happy with that.
We have taken holiday insurance with Just Travel for several years. We book by telephone and over the years have spoken to several members of the staff and have found every single one of them to be helpful and friendly. I would recommend this company.
Always clear and easily under stood.
Had a problem trying to download policy details , had tgo have them posted to me
Dear Mr Boys,
I can see from your account that the documents were posted on 23rd March so hopefully these are with you now. The documents have also been uploaded into your secure online account, which you can access any time. If you would like any assistance in activating this please don't hesitate to call us and we will guide you through it.
Kind Regards,
Claire
THE LADY EXPLAINED EVERYTHING SO i COULD UNDERSTAND
Staff very helpful and knowledgeable without being overly pushy for sales. Would highly recommend
good customerserviceverygood
The agent was very helpful and understanding.
Very efficient and effective cover. Good value for money with the 15-month extension to cover for Covid restrictions on travel.
Very efficient and friendly staff
Easy and straightforward to receive a suitable and affordable quote.
Polite and efficient calls and competitive pricing.
Positive response to my questions, and speedy correction of error in payment amount.
Just Travel Cover is rated 4.64 based on 13,338 reviews