Just Travel Cover Reviews

of reviewers recommend Just Travel Cover
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Simple to book and very reasonable
Very easy to set up, have been a customer previously so it took little time to get and accept the quote.
Swift and professional
The advice given by the Just Travel representatives is always clearly set out in a professional manner that is still friendly and helpful.
Arranged our travel cover in spite of my husband having an `undiagnosed condition`
As I go on holiday next monday I have not received any paper work as of yet
very easy to set up, reasonable price in current climate.
I was helpfully taken through the questions that allowed the advisor to quickly get a detailed quote for me and subsequently give me peace of mind cover for a trip abroad in these tricky (Covid) times.
very good service
Always easy to deal with. Friendly voice on the phone. Well done!
Second time using this company and have never had any complaints. Had to claim once and they where very good
The service was quick, easy, hassle free and affordable
Excellent brokers. Have used them several times previously. This year I had some added complications to overcome so ended up ringing to complete the policy purchase. Rebecca was very helpful and knowledgeable. With further help we were able to complete the application in a very helpful manner, getting a good value policy. I would offer 6 out of 5 (but that is not possible). Thank you.
Reasonably cheap but has a lot of exclusions that preclude claims.
I am going to Spain but you would not cover even baggage or accidental health - ie broken ankle etc. I was not interested in Corona cover.
Disappointing.
Jane Zambra
Very helpful indeed, given different levels of cover clearly explained.
Purchased insurance from Just Travel many times, fortunately haven’t had to use them.
But always a good price and staff very helpful.
Altered travel date, was dealt with quickly and pleasantly, very pleased with being dealt with easily.
Very easy to renew travel policy.
I spoke to very helpful lady when I was looking for cover for my river cruise, hopefully, fingers crossed next year. The final quote was more than I had expected, but I did buy it. I had exactly the same cover in place for this year, 2020 but, of course that trip did not happen. The cover then was a lot cheaper, hence my surprise at the cost. Still, I feel happy having the cover in place. Hope I do not have to use it.
Just Travel Cover is rated 4.64 based on 13,023 reviews