Just Travel Cover Reviews

of reviewers recommend Just Travel Cover
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
I had to cancel my policy because of Pandemic travel restrictions. Just Travel refunded the payment promptly, I will definately use them again.
Suited requirements
Very good advise friendly customer service competitive price
Very good policy at a reasonable price.
Very easy to understand and no hidden clauses.
I am still awaiting my documents
Took out gold insurance, our return flight was cancelled and we could not claim for additional hotel stay or new flights.

I will never use these again.
Good afternoon and thank you for leaving a review.

I'm sorry to hear your plans were disrupted and I understand you have now spoken to our team too.

With this policy there is no cover for alternative flights costs/accommodation and in this scenario it would be up to the company you booked your trip through to re-arrange this for you.

Of course, your travel insurance would auto extend for medical reasons, for example if you were delayed getting home due to this as that would be beyond your control.

I hope this helps.
Dale
Excellent help from the advisor, answered all questions professionally
Fantatic company even in the pandemic everthing sorted quickly
Good website easy to navigate. Speedy sending of docs.
So helpful and efficient.
Good, but could do better. World travel is becoming more and more expensive and this could include a special celebratory trip. The cover of £12,000 is now inadequate and it is frustrating to have to wait for approval of additional cover before being permitted to confirm a holiday booking. May I suggest this limit be raised in-line with the increase of inflation?
Very helpful and friendly approach the lady I dealt with was able to assist me and answer all my questions
Competitive price to cover us for travel, taking into account our pre-existing medical conditions.
Good service once I get through on the phone.
Also a reasonable price which is a big PLUS during these difficult times!
Good cover and good prices.
Renewing annual travel insurance was easy on phone with very helpful lady.
Arranging cover was quick and easy.
Very helpful in these difficult times and very friendly
Very easy to use a get the cover I needed in one phone all.
Excellent on-line service supported by informative telephone support to answer my questions. The latter helped me make my choice of policy, with the understanding of how I could upgrade in the future.
Just Travel Cover is rated 4.64 based on 13,202 reviews