Just Travel Cover Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Just Travel Cover
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
customer service
"Used them twice now and they are efficient, friendly and great value."
Posted 37 minutes ago
"Just back from my holiday and didn't need to use the cover, but finding the cover at the right price was quick and easy."
"The entire liasion process was polite and good. I felt the price was on the high side bearing in mind the very good history of my health. However, all went well; and i'm back safely."
"Done on phone quickly and no hassle. It was good to talk to a person, not a machine. Would use again."
"I found your service very helpful with good friendly service. Hope to get a friend to take up your travel insurance soon"
"From telephoning to giving me a quote everyone was very helpful a d expanded everything very carefully to me and no rushing if I asked a question keep up the good work ."
"Very good and the best price well done just travel thank you will be in touch when I need further travel insurance kath Mullins"
"I have used just travel many times over the years its very efficient and very friendly"
"Sorted thanks"
"Very helpful. Excellent service."
"A good website to easily use"
"Easy to use"
"I had tried 25 different companies even ones specific for people who have specific medical conditions and none of them could offer cover , although the premium I have paid is very expensive I have travel Insurance . Amber was so helpful and really took her time to ensure I had the best cover , can’t thank just travel enough ."
"We were very impressed that our honesty was believed in dealing with this matter, for we felt no fault of our own our old company did not want to know about a condition that is very common in young and old people we have since found out so a big thank you for sorting this out so promptly."
"Used Just Travel for a few years & satisfied with their service.πŸ˜„"
"Arranging cover online was straightforward. When subsequently I needed to speak to a person, that was equally straightforward and within an acceptable waiting time."
"The young lady I spoke too was absolutely lovely very helpful but the questions were quiet long winded due to me being on the phone for nearly 40 mins we came with u in December 2018 and none of our symptoms had changed but we had to go through it all again that was the only downfall thanks"
"Efficient & friendly staff"
"A young man called (I think) Jeremy dealt with my application ( my third with Just Insure) and I could not fault him. He was kind, helpful and patient. Well done !"
"very good service"