Just Travel Cover Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Just Travel Cover
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
customer service
"easy to use and excellent choice of holiday cover"
"Always use Just travel"
"Courteous staff while discussing requirements. Good options for level of cover. Clearly explained"
"assistant very helpful."
"covered everything that i required."
"thought I might have been offered a discount on latest cover after being regular customer."
"Hopeless - never phoned me back (twice) when I rang to check what Category 4x4 off road driving fell into"
"If there was a star between "poor" and "acceptable" I would have chosen it. I've had travel cover with Just Cover for several years and this is the first time I've found the renewal process quite complicated. I got quite confused on the phone whilst giving the necessary information (I felt hurried). When I accessed the online account only some of the documents were visible so I had to phone again to get a correction done and to ask where the rest of the documents were. The remainder of the documents became available online in the account several days after I'd renewed (due to some technical issues), by which time one of the original documents had been replaced because an amendment had been made (according to one of the support people on the "Live Chat" link. I must stress that the actual people I contacted to answer my queries were very helpful, but I feel that the procedure is rather confusing. I'm hopeful it will have improved before I need to go through this again."
Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking time to leave us feedback.

I apologise you were experiencing problems accessing your documents online. This was down to an IT technical issue which is now resolved so you shouldn't face any further problems.

We appreciate your comments in relation to the procedure and we are always looking at ways to improve. You're feedback will be passed to our development team.

I hope you enjoy your trips throughout the year and we look forward to hearing from you again next year.

Kind regards,
Joy
"An excellent process."
"Excellent staff who know their job."
"I always use Just Travel as I always get the best cover. I am 78 and still enjoy my holidays with the medication I take I feel very confident with the cover I receive."
"Got the cover I required. Good friendly staff and made it easy to understand the cover I needed."
"Excellent and prompt service."
"Found it very easy to fill in form. Used Just Travel Cover on quite a few occasions and am very satisfied with the service provided"
"The agent who assisted me to purchase your travel cover was most helpful and made it easy for me to complete the purchase by telephone. She also gave me quotes for holidays in 2019. I will consider using Just travel again especially if the policy cost is competitive and discounts are given."
"Excellent Customer Service"
"Very fair and good efficient service Would recommend and will use again"
"I have been really happy with how the company has looked after me."
"Have used Just Travel Cover for a number of years now extremely happy with their service and the assistance that the staff provide."
"Good service everything explained reasonable rates will use again!"
Just Travel Cover is rated 4.59 based on 5,909 reviews