Just Travel Cover Reviews

"ididn't say they did!!"
"Very helpful friendly"
Miss Gallagher
Verified Buyer
"Just the right price for a shorty break abroad."
"Very helpful especially when you have medical problems but I sourced other insurance companies that deal with medical problems and could have got it cheaper"
Mrs Blakeley
Verified Buyer
"Despite the increased cost I was happy with the travel insurance provided. Holly was delightful to deal with and was professional and courteous at all times."
"Felt appropriately covered for the situation."
"Good value, easy to purchase, pleasant staff on phone."
"Efficient service"
"Good service"
Mrs Morgan
Verified Buyer
"Quick and easy to purchase my insurance"
"I have been booking my travel cover with Just Travel for a couple of years now. They always offer a good choice of cover. I have to have the medical declarations cover due to having had cancer and I always pick the cover with zero excess. I book per trip and the cost is always less than that offered by the travel company I'm booking through and I am safe in the knowledge that I'm covered with all medical declarations in place. I have only had to claim once and that was over New Year when I had flu. The claims process was quick and easy with full payout. Well done to Just Travel Cover."
"the prompt response from your staff and the knowledge they had at finger tips"
"Very helpful gentleman on the phone. Price is good and the cover adequate. Thanks."
"Gave me just what I needed and has no age restriction"
"Order 16th . Posted 1st class. Not received by 19th. ??"
Dear Mr Birch,

Thank you for taking time to leave feedback.

I can see on our system that your policy documents are on their way to you now and an email was also sent to you with a link to set up an account to access your policy documents at anytime.

If you are experiencing problems accessing your documents, please do not hesitate to contact our office.

Kind regards,
Joy
Customer Service Team
"Just want I wanted"
"competitive and is to use"
Mr Mustard
Verified Buyer
"Good service, and very happy and helpful staff. I would recommend this company."
Mr Strothers