Just Travel Cover Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Just Travel Cover
customer service
"300,% increase in my premium in two years is extortionate."
Posted 35 minutes ago
"Price went up substantially on previous year not sure why. This year and last time l phoned thought the person on the phone was quite stern and unfriendly throughout the call"
Posted 1 hour ago
Good afternoon,

Thank you for taking time to leave us feedback.

I can see from your record that a number of different options have been selected on your policy this year including cover for Cruises and your personal belongings which does have an impact in the overall premium. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact our office.

I apologise that you felt the advisor was stern and unfriendly. Just Travel Cover pride ourselves on providing the highest level of customer service, your comments have been noted and passed to our Training Manager.

Thank you for choosing JTC again, I hope you enjoy your trips throughout the year!
As mentioned, if you would like to discuss anything further please give us a call.

Kind regards,
Joy
Posted 32 minutes ago
"your representative was courteous and helpful., Questions are uncomplicated and therefore easy to answer. Would recommend this Company to anyone who has been diagnosed with terminal cancer."
"All members of staff very kind and explained everything clearly"
"Everything fine"
"It's easy to setup a cover"
"Had the cover we wanted and a good price. The site was easy to use and navigate which made the whole process easy. Would highly recommend"
"very quick and easy to arrange"
"Provided cover I required"
"Thank you you was very good talking to me and I told you all correct and a good phone call ."
"Very efficient"
"Dealt with my enquiryperfectly"
"Very helpful"
"Very straightforward easy questions and very reasonable."
"Explained each policy so it was easy to make a suitable choice."
"Good cover at a fair price."
"I hope I never know how good you are, as we will never know until we have a claim, and I do not want to make a claim !!!"
"Easy to complete the information, could have been that my other coverage just expired."
"Very helpful staff and price competitive."
"very helpfull staff"