Just Travel Cover Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Just Travel Cover
Mr Walters
Verified Buyer
"Phoned me back when l asked them to very pleasant and helpful thank you"
"That I was happy with the service I had and good value for money I will probably have my insurance with you most times I go on holiday."
"I wanted a quick response & it was satisfied. I was a little disappointed with the cost. Other quotes for similar insurance were up to 20% cheaper, but as I had insured with you previously I decided not to alter."
Mrs Carpenter
"Covers all our needs"
"GOOD ASSISTANCE AND PRICE"
"Fast, easy and reasonably priced, all that was wanted. Thank you. EJH"
Dr Mccolgan
"Very efficient"
"Having spent some time looking for decent affordable travel cover which would cover my pre- existing conditions, I was pleased to talk to Just Travel Cover who were polite, efficient, and were able to offer me cover for my holiday in Spain at a reasonable cost. Thanks Just Travel Cover!"
"only company that would cover me with my health conditions"
"The caller was very helpful and very patient. I have a lot of medical conditions and I felt that the cost was of value. The caller helped me through the questionnaire."
"Friendly, clear ,good price"
"Easily renewed travel insurance. Thsnk hou."
"Good response and understood my travel needs."
"just great helpfull service thank you"
"A few months ago I received a flier informing me that I would receive 15% off my next visit to "just travel" but as I had spent some time on line I signed up anyway but did not receive any discount but would you believe the exact same thing happened last year."
Hi Mr Wasson,

Thank you for your loyal custom with Just Travel Cover and for taking the time to leave us a review.

I'm sorry that we could not apply the 15% discount to your recent policy purchase.

We do not usually offer a discount as high as 15% and when we do they are always time-limited - usually 1-2 weeks and the most.

I can see that my colleague applied a 10% discount as a gesture of goodwill for your longstanding custom and I apologise once more that we were unable to honour the higher discount.

We hope that this does not discourage you from purchasing from us in the future and we hope you have a great holiday!

Kind Regards,

Michael
Mrs Llewhellin
Verified Buyer
"You were able to provide cover for my husband who has issues with his health that other companies could not"
Mrs Taylor
Verified Buyer
"As my annual insurance had gone up rather a lot, we discussed only booking holidays as required so on this occasion I only booked holiday for the week I have already booked."
"Very knowledgeable & informative on travel insurance to enable me to choose suitable travel insurance."
Miss Williams
"Good easy service"
Mr Beckett
Verified Buyer
"I was treated very courteously and the information I received was very clear"
Just Travel Cover is rated 4.59 based on 2,280 reviews