Just Travel Cover Reviews

of reviewers recommend Just Travel Cover
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Just Travel Cover made me happy because it covered all my existing health history with a much better price range than other travel insurance, some of which did not cover all my health needs.
I was not satisfied with the health screening process and lack of flexibility. It is not the fault of the employee, they are following instruction. I found out that one of the questions relating to current health issues may have been wrongly interpreted by me which resulted in a 200% increase in premium. When I called the office to resolve this matter, I was informed that it was now in their system and would remain on file indefinitely as my statement could not now be amended or removed. When I asked whether I could talk to someone more senior, an underwriter or an independent arbiter I was advised that their rules were set by an independent panel of medical practioners and couldn't be changed or contested. Consequently I may be paying too high a premium because of their inflexibility around "their System".
Just disappointed that after paying so much insurance, due to the current situation I had to return 5 weeks earlier on my 12 week holiday. The company did not consider the current situation of Covid 19 and offer its members even a small refund from the amount they paid.
Thank you for leaving a review. Unfortunately the ability to refund in this instance is out of our control - the insurance company this policy is with will only consider a partial refund if you do not travel, rather than return early. We hope we can help you again in the future and if you have any additional queries please don't hesitate to contact us. Thanks JTC.
Just Travel dealt with my Travel Insurance quickly and efficiently. However, I am left with a feeling of being ripped off by the industry. Last year I had an Annual Multi trip policy with Winter Sports for £600.00. This year Free Spirit decided they didn't want anyone over 65. I was 70 when I booked last years with them. This year I'm 71. I have known, monitored and treated heart conditions. I've always been active, and my doctors say I am fit and OK to travel and ski. This year a similar policy through Just Travel was quote as £2700! The point I make is that I am at a lower risk than someone who has not had any medical and may carry an unknown medical issues, and I think it is an excuse for the industry to rip off older people who are determined to continue to live a full and active life.
Easy to arrange very clear and straightforward.
I will not know if this is good or not until I have to claim. But they were very good at taking my money
Dear Mr Fiddaman, Thanks for your review. Of course we hope you don't have to claim on your insurance, but glad we were able to help find a policy that will provide cover should you need it. We hope you enjoy your holiday. Thanks, Claire
Prefer over phone quotes
Site was easy to navigate and the lady that called me was polite, patient and knowledgeable
Clear information on making enquiries about a quote
Helpful explaining about Covid coverage. Appreciated the agent going over things with me.
Well I can say that with all the changes taking place due to Covid 19 I have been impressed with the service you provide and the explanation of such .... I have never made a claim (thank goodness ) as yet but I truly hope we receive the same quality of service if ever the need arises ... Thankyou Just Travel
Just renewed my travel insurance. Friendly operator on phone. Received documents through the post as promised.
ok good deals
Very Pleasant staff
As always very helpful.
Although a little more expensive than I thought it would be I was dealt with in a professional manner
Received my Travel Insurance policy by post after I explained I could not print the Policy.Thank you JUST TRAVEL for sorting the problem out quickly. I can now go on my cruise to Barbados,Thank you.
Found process easy
Excellent service from Josh.
Went through everything very carefully with me and explained it well.
Just Travel Cover is rated 4.65 based on 13,892 reviews