Just Travel Cover Reviews

of reviewers recommend Just Travel Cover
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Too early to review as I have only just taken up this policy and I am not travelling for some time. However the process of obtaining cover was good. A much broader question and answer session than most.
Easy to purchase COVID cover may need more information
Very good on the phone .very helpful explaining everything to me
The phones were off the hook on Friday 17th even though it said open until 8pm. Saturday no answer Sunday no answer. Monday answered but too late to take out smart baggage cover as you need to take it out 24hours before. My baggage came late so I could have claimed but couldn’t as i was travelling the following day. I don’t understand why the message says sorry our opening hours are until 8pm when I called at 5pm???
I’ll let you know if & when Covid / claim hits !
Always efficient and helpful which is why we have used them for years!
Cancelled cover due to covid. However, when ordering cover, very helpful considering my complicated medical history
Good choice of cover. Sensible underwriting
This is the second time we have bought into Just Travel insurance, essentially offers comprehensive cover for all eventualities and in all circumstances.
I have had the unfortunate reason to make a claim. The claim is a missed air departure of 4 people including myself. The missed departure was due to incorrect information provided by the TUI representative in Hammamet, Tunisia. Her mis-information led us to print an incorrect form for passenger locator and therefore we missed our flight and had to pay for a one-way ticket back to the UK. Further costs accrued during an extra night's stay including food and taxi to and from the hotel for the flight the next day. I hope my claim will be settled duly and without delay
very friendly staff and explained what the travel insurance covered and what it didn't
I have had insurance via Just Travel for a few years and had no problems with the company on the very rare occasions I have had to make a claim
Good cover and easy to arrange
Although the web site was easy to use and provided a competitive quote when I came to pay I had to phone the company. The phone was answered quickly and I was given a further discount. Level of cover excellent
Very expensive.....too many different steps of cover!!!
It was very difficult to get through on the phone but eventually when I did the staff were very helpful
Fairly easy to fill in forms, good range of quotes, compares well in the market on pricing. Representative was clear and knowledgable on the phone. It seems you can only purchase by phoning which is a bit strange but maybe I missed a hidden link. Companies offering insurance are well known so should be safe from default.
Pleasant, friendly and efficient, thankyou
Used JustTravel a few times and always been very competitive, bearing in mind I have a range of 'medical issues'. Last holiday was November 2019. The quote received for this December travel (11 nights) was 40%+ higher than expected, which must be down to the covid cover it provides. Bearing this in mind I am happy to pay the amount though for future holidays I will definitely look closely at other quotes.
Competitive and comprehensive - a lot of competition but I was happy to go with this company, who I have used before
Just Travel Cover is rated 4.65 based on 13,845 reviews