Just Travel Cover Reviews

of reviewers recommend Just Travel Cover
4.7
Based on 14,589 reviews
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Have not received my policy
The service by the staff who helped me was excellent and really friendly
Very helpful staff and a good price
Phoned initially and was hanging for over 20 mins. When I eventually got through it was to the wrong dept. That person tried to connect me to the correct operative without success. Did phone a few days later and was able to renew the policy.
Just the right amount of cover for me
I have used Just Travel for quite a few years and have always found them helpful and prices very good, I had to make one claim in 2019 and had no problem at all.
Phone answered quickly and told agents busy so would call back, very efficient. Unlike Tesco where I was left hanging on for over half an hour. Questions clear and precise. Have used you before will continue to do so.
Not bad quite good
Have used just travel numerous times and have never found a cheaper insurer
Our Annual Travel Insurance was due for renewal. Did a Price comparison with another company and decided Just Travel was close enough to warrant renewal.
The customer service was extremely good and very pleasant and the cover was exactly what we wanted at a very reasonable price
Easy enough to arrange, not yet travelled and hope no need to claim
Very quick and easy to obtain quote. Will use again.
Excellent service
Everything went to my plan, and it was all laid out to fully understand what was what. Hopefully will not need to need it.
Unable to create password that actually carries forward to allow the account to be created
Always Excellent Service From Just Cover - As I’m Not Tech Minded There Is Never A Problem When I Request Written Confirmation Of My New Policy
Had trouble getting health cover,on line as awaiting appointment to see Specialist. Spoke to a helpful Customer Service lady who talked through my health problems and Justtravel were able to provide cover.
Excellent Company to deal with. The service is very efficient and staff very friendly.
Dear Mrs Mcgoogan, Thank you so much for leaving us a positive review. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us. We’re currently in the running to win a national award, and as you were happy with the service you received we’d be really grateful if you could spare a second and vote for us here to help us win! -> https://www.justtravelcover.com/vote You could also win £1,000 just for voting. Thank you again. Demi
I have had your insurance since 2017 cheap bronze insurance
Dear Mr Wingeatt, Thank you so much for leaving us a positive review. Your feedback is extremely valuable to us. We’re currently in the running to win a national award, and as you were happy with the service you received we’d be really grateful if you could spare a second and vote for us here to help us win! -> https://www.justtravelcover.com/vote You could also win £1,000 just for voting. Thank you again. Demi
Just Travel Cover is rated 4.7 based on 14,589 reviews