Joshua James Jewellery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Joshua James Jewellery
Read Joshua James Jewellery Reviews

support@joshuajamesjewellery.co.uk

Tell us how Joshua James Jewellery made you happy
The quality of the charms was poor as the writing isn't clear they were for an important birthday so i feel really disappointed to be honest. The charms were £30 each so would expect them to be much better quality as they have been from other places in the passed.
Wrong charm was sent. I posted back over a week ago to be swapped with the correct one. Despite initial good communication and apology, there has now been no communication regarding if this has been received or not, despite me sending 3 emails. Not impressed. I want the correct charm or my money back please.
I ordered over 2weeks ago and it still hasn't arrived. When it says 2-4 days delivery I would give or take a couple of days but not this long! Quite annoying as was a birthday present but that's been and gone now. Won't be ordering again I'm afraid
Awful company. Item never received.

They don't send goods to a 16 year old then refuse to do anything about it. Both she and my husband used their contact form to complain (which doesn't send any confirmation of receipt.) They waited to hear from Joshua James and now Joshua James say they never received contact via their form and say they won't do anything because it's been more than a month. They don't answer the phone. Avoid them.
Item not received. Customer service none existent. Telephone number is permanently engaged and messages aren’t replied to! Will be seeking refund through my bank
Purchased a nomination charm from this company, which arrived fine and was perfect The reason I have given the 1 star review is the service I received when I wanted to purchase the bracelet after I'd placed the order. Nominations policy is you have to order a charm when ordering a bracelet (crazy policy esp if your bracelet has broken but hey ho!) They would not let me order this as it was 2 separate transactions, found this extremely unfair as they could have linked the orders, this then caused major inconvenience as I had a charm and no bracelet to give as a 21st gift for my niece. I then had to go elsewhere and buy it along with another charm. Customer service shocking and I would never use again.
Ordered on the 10th of September and still haven’t received it So I can’t review
Item has not arrived 15 days later. Told to wait another 5 days. It is obviously not coming. No refund issued
Have not received my goods and still waiting
I have not received my order. Couldn’t provide tracking information and said I can only claim non receipt after 14 working days. Purchased as a present so not the best service.
I am really disappointed in this service, I am still yet to receive my items after ordering on the 31/8. I keep emailing and am just told I have to wait 14 working days before anything can happen!
Shocking Quality
I placed an order on 30/07 for a ring for my anniversary.
with next working day delivery, the ring did say out of stock for 2-3 days so i was still expecting it for the later part of the following week.
I didnt hear nothing from the company about the order so I Questioned this with the owner on 05/08, he replied the follwing day that it was still out of stock and theyre now not sure when the ring was coming back in to stock. i told him id like to wait as this is the ring i want.
two whole weeks later with still no contact, i checked the website and it said that the ring was in stock. so i emailed him AGAIN on 19/08 asking for the ring as its now in stock, then this morning he has came back to me to say its still out of stock and would i like a different ring or one which wouldn't fit my Girlfriend? so i checked the website again and now they have changed the status to out of stock!
I requested a refund and now have to search elsewhere for a ring to come by the end of next week Because Joshua James messed me around for 21 Days!

Id avoid using this website if i was anybody out there and go to literally anybody else.

Not worth the hassle!

Extremely bad customer service!
They sent me the wrong item, sent it back still waiting for the actual item that ordered to arrive.
Very unprofessional service and i am very disappointed. Will not be ordering from this place again!
Wrong email address
I ordered my item on the 16th of July and it’s still not arrived and we can’t see when it’s meant to arrive
Hi Laura, Thank you for the feedback. I do apologise that you are unhappy with our service. We are currently learning how to operate under the new guidelines from the government to ensure customer and staff safety. Please be patient during this time as we have reduced staff also. I will pass this feedback onto the team to ensure standards are met in the future.
Kind Regards
-Reece
My order was dispatched on 13 July and I still haven't received it yet.
disgusting company.
I can’t review something I still haven’t received.
Very very poor service - been awaiting delivery of items and promised delivery on 4 different dates. Being passed from pillar to.post and fobbed off - my Mother ordered items in good faith for my Daughters 21st and paid for express delivery and is extremely distressed as she cannot get ANYONE to actually speak to her about this order. Shame on Joshua James for causing such distress to an elderly lady.
Joshua James Jewellery is rated 4.68 based on 17,814 reviews