Joshua James Jewellery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Joshua James Jewellery
Read Joshua James Jewellery Reviews

support@joshuajamesjewellery.co.uk

Tell us how Joshua James Jewellery made you happy
The charm was beautiful and perfect. Just disappointed that it wasnt in a gift box. It was a gift so now i have to find a box to put it in.
Post took 5 days from ordering to get here for nomination charm that why only 4 stars.
Excellent service
Fast delivery and lovely nomination item. I was a bit annoyed at the packaging and thought it would of came with a gift bag. All in all I am happy with my purchase though. Thank you.
Had exactly what I wanted in stock. Easy to use website and speedy delivery..
I bought the nomination bracelet for my daughter. The bracelet is lovely and so was the charm I bought to go on it. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because I had no idea how to fasten it and there were no instructions with it. I had to email customer services to get the instructions. There were very good and did reply really quickly.
Very happy with my purchases
Great service! Had a nomination charm we couldn't find in any shops or even on the nomination website - arrived very promptly with no problems
I bought the Nomination Charm for a Birthday Present I was very impressed with it Have not had a comment yet
Goods excellent as usual. Delivery longer than I would have expected,even during this time.
Very good service and delivery. However, I’m now unable to insert the link into the bracelet.
Lovely earrings, delivery was good even though they weren’t in stock. A little difficult to secure by inserting the wire in the tube. On the whole very pleased.
Easy to order online and fast notification of dispatch. Still waiting for the product to arrive though and been over a week
Living in the Netherlands I was amazed how quickly my order arrived. Excellent service. Will definitely order grom Joshua James again
Very pleased with 2 nomination charms purchased as gifts. Order process very smooth a and arrived really quickly And well packaged.
Great prices for lovely jewellery
Arrived quite quickly. Is a gift for person who chose this for birthday so presume is as thought
Using website was easy. Product was as described and was delivered quickly.
I bought a nomination bracelet and a "how to put on charms" leaflet would have been useful.
Great item , fast delivery.
Quick delivery and good quality
Joshua James Jewellery is rated 4.68 based on 17,604 reviews