Joshua James Jewellery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Joshua James Jewellery
Read Joshua James Jewellery Reviews

support@joshuajamesjewellery.co.uk

Tell us how Joshua James Jewellery made you happy
Lovely jewellery but they don’t come with the gift boxes/ bags to give as gifts
Package arrived promptly and was in great condition.
Good price but thought presentation could’ve been better. Maybe a wee box!
Great that they were cheaper but i ordered these two for a present for my friends birthday in October but im worried about giving them to her in case she thinks they are fake as they didnt come with a branded box or pouch. One branded bag or box would do for both to go in.
Quick delievery. Exactly what I ordered. Only think was I order three charms all for individual gifts and only one wrapping came. So that was quite inconvenient
2 of the links I bought seem to be imperfect, but other than that I am very happy with my purchases and the quick delivery.
Happy with the product I bought, came quite quick.
Lovely designs especially the nomination charms -
The charm was beautiful and perfect. Just disappointed that it wasnt in a gift box. It was a gift so now i have to find a box to put it in.
Post took 5 days from ordering to get here for nomination charm that why only 4 stars.
Excellent service
Fast delivery and lovely nomination item. I was a bit annoyed at the packaging and thought it would of came with a gift bag. All in all I am happy with my purchase though. Thank you.
Had exactly what I wanted in stock. Easy to use website and speedy delivery..
I bought the nomination bracelet for my daughter. The bracelet is lovely and so was the charm I bought to go on it. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars was because I had no idea how to fasten it and there were no instructions with it. I had to email customer services to get the instructions. There were very good and did reply really quickly.
Very happy with my purchases
Great service! Had a nomination charm we couldn't find in any shops or even on the nomination website - arrived very promptly with no problems
I bought the Nomination Charm for a Birthday Present I was very impressed with it Have not had a comment yet
Goods excellent as usual. Delivery longer than I would have expected,even during this time.
Very good service and delivery. However, I’m now unable to insert the link into the bracelet.
Lovely earrings, delivery was good even though they weren’t in stock. A little difficult to secure by inserting the wire in the tube. On the whole very pleased.
Joshua James Jewellery is rated 4.68 based on 17,814 reviews