Joshua James Jewellery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Joshua James Jewellery
Read Joshua James Jewellery Reviews

support@joshuajamesjewellery.co.uk

Tell us how Joshua James Jewellery made you happy
Having recently ordered a bracelet to be sent International Delivery and that the item could be tracked I have since found that this is not the case. I have phoned customer services many many times today and the phone has just rung out, emailed the company without any response, my advice is to avoid this company due to previous reviews. I will be surprised if my daughter ever receives her birthday gift.Buyers BEWARE
Never again will I be ordering from this company! Customer service is disgraceful, I've sent an email everyday for the past month and they can't even be bothered to reply. When we ring the company they hang up mid conversation. Still waiting for my order after a month!!!!
I purchase 2 items recently and haven't received them yet, I have been in touch with J J and there policy is to get in touch with the post office after 14 days which I think is wrong they should be in touch straight away in my opinion.
This is the first time I have ordered from J J and it will be my last
Sorry but I did not receive my order
Looks like I'm not the only one having trouble! I too ordered a week ago and expected next day delivery. All items were in stock (and are still in stock on website) at the time but now it says awaiting stock! I have phoned on many occasions but the phone just keeps ringing!!!! I have now sent email but reading other reviews I'm not holding out much hope.
i orderd a necklace for my wife on the 22nd of december, stated in stock online when added to my basket. also a clock stated i had 3hrs left for garenteed xmas delivery! iv had no email no reply item is now out of stock and i havent even had an estimate delivery or a sorry! my wife woke up with no gift! poor poor place to shop. phones constantly emgaged
order was dispatched on 6th December and still haven't received. I can never get through to your customer service team. During the day it rings out and at night it is constantly engaged. The online chat team take days getting back to you. This is the second time I have bought from Joshua James as the first time was a smooth transition. I will however never buy from here again as the service has been appalling.
I have been shopping with Joshua James for several years, and previously very happy with the service. However, my account appears to have been deleted and I have lost my loyalty points. I emailed over a month ago to try to find out what had happened, have as yet had no response, so have switched to a different online retailer and would no longer recommend.
Ordered some charms on the 21st and paid extra for next day delivery, no charms and no email explaining what has happened! The contact number is a waste of time as it just rings and rings and no one ever answers. I can't be believe these jokers are in business, do not order anything from them if you expect even the most basic of customer care and professionalism!!!!!!!!
Have not received my goods and still waiting
Not received order and cannot contact you the Email in the help section won’t send
Placed an order only to be told the item was out of stock and was advised I would have it before Christmas, in the email.
The bracelet never arrived until after Christmas. I also paid for express delivery, which was waste of money. If an item is out of stock it should say so on the website, and be refunded the delivery charge if paying extra for express delivery. Very poor communication and bad service.
At what point will this company (and trading standards) recognise the phrase "in-stock" and how this company bends the meaning of that phrase. I ordered the item for my elderly disable Mother BECAUSE it was in stock and then paid in good faith-only to receive an email two days later saying it was out of stock. Looking at reviews, it seems this "shop" gets stock in bursts, as the good and poor comments are sometimes chunked together over small time periods. I bought in good faith and should not expect a lottery, luck or poor management to affect my experience or purchase. I now have to spend more on another gift, possibly enter into legal proceedings to get monies back and have to dissapoint someone on Christmas Day. Thanks a lot for adding to the stress levels and flying the flag for yet more sub-standard British service in the retail section.
Avoid this company at all costs, no customer services at all, I rang for the past 2 weeks every single day and nobody answered the phone.. I ordered two charms on the 26th November and they haven't arrived yet,my partner's birthday was two days ago and had to buy from another company which they delivered the product in 2 working days!!!!! Shame on you all who work for Joshua jewelery, ripping off people everyday!!! Where's my refund?? How can I even claim a refund?? HELLOOOOOO????
Be careful of this site, they took my money when they didn't have the items in stock, they even charged me for next day delivery and then told me after I'd paid that they were awaiting stock.
My ordered missing a charm and I am still waiting for a reply and a refund.
Suited person I bought for as a gift
Not totally happy because they didn't have one of the charms I wanted but apart from that the three I received were fine.
Sadly I never received my charm which was for a birthday present.
After numerous messages and phone calls from my husband to your staff after a rather rude message received from your company via Paypal resolution centre. I have been left with no outcome. I have bought from you before but can assure you I will not do so again after the way I have been treated.
I ordered just before Christmas this item was a present for my Mum. It came in time and she absolutely loves it.
Joshua James Jewellery is rated 4.68 based on 17,809 reviews