Joshua James Jewellery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Joshua James Jewellery
Read Joshua James Jewellery Reviews

support@joshuajamesjewellery.co.uk

Tell us how Joshua James Jewellery made you happy
Ordered a beautiful nomination charm as a gift, arrived in perfect condition, although a little later than expected. Also got a 10% discount at checkout :) Would order from Joshua James again.
Excellent service as usual.
Very efficient and delivery was as promised. Will definitely use them again and would be interested if they have any special offers on. Well done.
Perfect present
As always service good and charm excellent value
Outstanding service and very quick delivery
Fast delivery thank you
very happy with items thankyou
The item I ordered, jewellery cleaner, arrive with me very quickly and I am completely satisfied with it. Thank you for your excellent product and fast delivery!
Wendy Wheeler
Everything i buy charms it says share and u will get 15%off your next order but I don't I copy and paste but it seems to be referral 15 all the time
Pleasure to deal with - everything was quick and essy. Speedy delivery and v good quality.
Very easy process from start to Finnish with no problem straight forward good quality jewellery
I got what I wanted and on time can't say better than that
OK so ordered a necklace and got it engraved. The box was very damaged when I arrived. I dont think it happened in transit as the box slid into an outer case that was not damaged at all so the box must've been damaged before it was sent. It was a gift so doesn't look good handing a gift over when the box doesn't fully open. Was surprised to see the engraving had been done in black, this is the first time I've ever seen it done this way. The website should probably show an image of an actual engraved piece of jewellery. I probably wouldn't order again if I had've known how it would have turned out.
Excellent service top quality jewellery the goods arrived promptly excellent firm
Very good product with a quick delivery. Should have an option for gift wrap or have items packed
The charm was beautiful and arrived in really good time.
I had a nomination charm engraved with my dad's last words to me. I am so, so pleased with how it turned out and wear it daily. A perfect, personal memory.
Joshua James Jewellery 5 star review on 8th April 2021