Joshua James Jewellery Reviews

11,702 Reviews

support@joshuajamesjewellery.co.uk

Lynda Anderson
Verified Buyer

Arrived very quickly, excellent product and service.
Miss Sarah White
Verified Buyer

The choice of items was very good and the charm chosen was even nicer than it looked on screen. Delivery was very prompt too. Will certainly be using Joshua James again.
JADE GRIST
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, very fast delivery. The charm is beautiful, My sister is going to love it 😍
Thankyou
Deborah Lowndes
Verified Buyer

Speedy delivery, will use again
Jayne Osborne
Verified Buyer

Great quality goods, quick delivery!
Kirsty Dalzell
Verified Buyer

Excellent speedy service will definitely be using again. Free postage always a bonus
Jayne Muir
Verified Buyer

My item arrived on time and well packaged as expected.
Amanda Green
Verified Buyer

My item was posted out the same day and arrived 2 days later. Really pleased with the quality of service.
Dave Winstanley

As a regular customer of Joshua James I'm very happy with them. Good company
Natasha Nguyen

good shipping, great products
Malika Dzhamaeva
Verified Buyer

I'm very pleased with my purchase. This ring is lovely and I'm happy to wear it.
Delivery was fast and good packed.
Angela Dunn
Verified Buyer

Very disappointed with not just poor customer service but no customer service at all!
Sent a query in regards to the item ordered however 19 days later still no answer!!
I ordered a links of London bracelet which according to the website is supplied in official packaging, this is not the case. The gold and diamond bracelet came in a plastic bag inside a Josula James cardboard box.
Very misleading and inaccurate website.
No attempt has been made to date to offer an answer or solution to my query.
Very disappointing!
It would appear that you have to sacrifice service to save a few pounds!
Suzanne Buckley

The item I ordered came on time. . Very quick service
Amy Fitzsimons
Verified Buyer

It always comes so fast in the post and it always comes well packaged and with packaging for gifts, this is my number 1 site for jewellery
Kim Caldarello
Verified Buyer

Although I was told one of my 4 charms was out of stock that charm was the first to arrive.... Would definitely use this site again...
Diane Allen
Verified Buyer

I have bought items from off this website on many occasions and I have found the staff to be very efficient and helpful. I have recommended this site lots of my friends and work collegues. 😀
Deborah Johnson
Verified Buyer

Jewellery lovely, service awful. I had to chase them after order mucked up twice. Was for a 21st birthday. No care or thought to order or delivery. Will never use again.
Sharon Taylor-Brown

Amazing service :-)
Anna Morrison
Verified Buyer

order dispatched in 2 lots and I was not informed about this until after, but all in all - happy with service and product. Would use again
Yvonne Turpie
Verified Buyer

Was given a Nominations bracelet for my birthday last year. Ordered charms from Nominations in Italy and they took forever to arrive. Then I discovered Joshua James Jewellery. Not only do they have a huge selection of Nominations charms but the delivery was super fast. Will definitely order from them again and would highly recommend.
Joshua James Jewellery is rated 4.79 based on 11,702 reviews