Joshua James Jewellery Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Joshua James Jewellery

support@joshuajamesjewellery.co.uk

How would you rate Joshua James Jewellery?

Verified Buyer

Easy to use site and really good choice of products. Excellent service.
STEVE
Unverified Reviewer

YOU MAKE A STATEMENT ABOUT ONE DAY DELIVER ITS A WORKING WEEK AND STILL NO DELIVERY
DELIVERY SERVICE VERY BAD
Unverified Reviewer

made my order next day delivery then i get an email telling me awating stock 17 days later im stll wating not even an update on my order they do not answer the phone do not go near this company
Carly Parker
Verified Reviewer

Shocking service. Promised delivery before we go away tomorrow and won't even pick up the phone. I have tried all day on 2 different numbers but nothing. If they arrive tonight I'll remove this but very doubtful.
Verified Buyer

Great selection of nomination charms, always get something different. Excellent delivery.
Mohammed Farooq Shaikh
Verified Buyer

It was a beautiful gift for the wife’s birthday.
Very quick delivery, well packaged
Carole Stacey
Verified Buyer

Fabulous timing with delivery & packaged well
Verified Buyer

Wide selection to choose from and fast delivery
Michelle Laxton
Verified Buyer

Excellent selection on website. Fast delivery and good communication.
Verified Buyer

Excellent service easy to order and very gast delivery thank you
Verified Buyer

Really good prices, although disappointed that it cost me £7.80 to return an unwanted bracelet especially as I spent an additional £50 on two pairs of earrings which I kept.
Verified Buyer

There was no hassle, delivery came within a few day and it was exactly what I wanted
Penelope St Lawrence
Verified Buyer

Really impressed with speed of delivery, and choice of products also good. Would have no hesitation in using this website again.
Verified Reviewer

Selling items and taking money for products they don’t even have in stock and then send me an email pretty much saying that I will get it when I get it. And no point before the sale was I made aware that the item was not in stock.

Shocking considering I bought the item as a gift

SORT IT OUT!!!
Bronte Mayo
Verified Buyer

Brilliant site, great prices for Pilgrim which I love and Nomination - couldn't get the charm I wanted in town but it was on here! Good updates on delivery and nice presentation bags included. Best of all the prices really I'll be back on next Black Friday.
Vicky Dixon
Verified Buyer

Good service and very reasonable price - will definitely shop with them again
Christopher Dighton
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, swift delivery and the ring was as shown online. Got what I wanted without fuss. Thank you.
Jayne Charles
Verified Buyer

good service, good quality items. really pleased
Verified Buyer

I have had numerous orders with Joshua James over th last few years. All orders have been processed quickly, have arrived well packaged and in good time. Any queries by phone have been answered in a friendly and professional manner. No hesitation in using the company again.

Fast delivery