Joshua James Jewellery Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Joshua James Jewellery

Tell us how Joshua James Jewellery made you happy

"Fantastic service, always someone available to answer any queries, highly recommend."
"AWFUL!!!!! Placed an order on Monday for my friends 40th present, accepted the order and paid. Paid extra for next day delivery as needed for Friday. Then received an email later on that evening saying items out of stock. Rang Tuesday and told items may arrive Wednesday. Rang Wednesday to be told items were in and being sent 24hr tracked delivery. Postman has been today and no parcel. Rang and they have refused to let me speak to a manager, the person who answered the phone has put the phone down on me and now they won’t answer the phone. Absolutely shocking, will never buy from them Again!"
"It's lovely and it's for xmas present"
"Excellent delivery"
"Very quick service, will defiantly purchase from you again, also recommend to friends."
"Amazing company,I ordered a nomination charm on the Tuesday afternoon and I recieved it Wednesday morning.. Absolutely brilliant service.. And the jewellery was perfect Thankyou"
"Good and quick delivery"
"Value for money item arrived when they said it would I would highly recommend this company"
"Paid extra for 24 hour delivery and the charm arrived 3 working days after I placed my order. Contacted Joshua James asking where my charm was and for a postage refund as they hadn't fulfilled what I had paid for. The response was this length of time for delivery was normal and no refund of postage was offered. This charm was bought as a birthday present for my daughters 21st birthday and arrived later on in the day of her actual birthday, totally disappointing. Will not buy from or recommended Joshua James to anyone."
"Great communication and fast delivery, very impressed"
"Didn't like the box it came in as it is a gift box too big"
"I ordered a nomanation charms over a week ago with 60 on it for a birthday present I haven't received it yet and never heard any thing from you could you please look into this and let me know"
"Good company to use. Item is as expected. Very easy to use the website. Delivery on time. Can definitely recommend."
"Although there is a shop in town I much prefer ordering online frim Joshua James because they have such a large selection of nomination charms and the service and delivery is very efficient"
"Good range of nomination charms, efficient service and delivery. Thank you."
"Fantastic service as always"
"Excellent service, fast delivery as always."
"Gorgeous bee nomination charm. Quick delivery."
"I haven't received my item yet?"
"Very pleased with purchase, Very fast Delivery, Defo use again."
Joshua James Jewellery is rated 4.74 based on 13,683 reviews