Joshua James Jewellery Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Joshua James Jewellery

How would you rate Joshua James Jewellery ?

Mrs Frances Rowley
Verified Buyer
"Happy with the item but did not receive free bag as emailed."
Anne Gomes
Verified Buyer
"I was happy with my order delivery was prompt and and package was secure. Regarding the website I have been looking for a Guyana country flag for my nomination bracelet but none comes up Many thanks Anne"
"Lovely items - arrived quickly. Very pleased.."
Mandy Long
Verified Buyer
"No tracking details available on item required by specific date, as of today been waiting 8 days when delivery promised within 2-4 days by Royal Mail"
Cheryl Bates
Verified Buyer
"Had a slight delay as an item was not in stock, but the lady I spoke to was very helpful and they did offer to send the order as two deliveries. Did not need as order was despatched the next day and then quickly delivered."
Mandy Orton
Verified Buyer
"Always get my stuff from Joshua James, prompt delivery and free"
Sarah Andrews
Verified Buyer
"Fast and efficient next day postage would highly recommend 👍🏻"
"I chose Joshua James because of comparing prices online but also because of positive reviews . I wasn’t disappointed really pleased with my order ."
"Brilliant, good quality, good price"
Sarah Atkinson
Verified Buyer
"Product arrived in good time and at a great price"
"Item is great condition, packaged well and arrived when stated. Thoroughly recommend!"
"Item received next day / discount applied - everything just perfect!!"
Daniel Peet
Verified Buyer
"Wrong item was sent, which also arrive late, and then the returns policy is one that only works for the company rather that the customer. No desire for the company to make up for its mistake."
Janice Millea
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with my purchase prompt delivery I will be ordering again"
Steven Holiday
Verified Buyer
"I rang Joshua James Jewellery to enquire about a Nomination bracelet and found the staff to be most helpful and very patient when I went through my preferences with them and even exchanged one of the charms that my wife wasn't sure about without any qualms."
"Once in stock this came very quickly but it was advertised as in stock and after paying for faster delivery I got an email the next day saying not in stock"
"prompt delivery and item as advertised."
Sharon Cording
Verified Buyer
"Great service, have used for many years, prompt delivery too."
Jillian Selby
Verified Buyer
"loved this bracelet unfortunately the sizing was wrong. ordered the large which stated it was 20cm which it was when open but was 2cm smaller when closed much too small for average mans wrist."
Mrs Lynda Duplock
Verified Buyer
"Excellent website choice, and FREE delivery!"
Joshua James Jewellery is rated 4.75 based on 13,341 reviews