Joshua James Jewellery Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Joshua James Jewellery

Tell us how Joshua James Jewellery made you happy

customer service
"Ordered 2 nomination charms on the 14th sept website showed they were in stock payed for next day delivery it’s now the 23rd sept items are showing in stock on website but have been informed they are waiting for stock not very happy"
"Second time I've ordered from Joshua James, both times no problems, straightforward, arrived well in time. Also when I've not found what I required Joshua James seems to have it in stock."
"Product exactly as described and quick free delivery! Wold recommend!"
"Nomination charms cant go wrong getting them from Joshua James quick and easy to order qick service"
"Good had a few charms of here"
"Ordered my nomination I wanted 13th September, it’s now the 22nd of September and I’m still waiting for it to be ‘restocked’ paid money so not very happy,"
"Quick efficient service. A gift so the recipient hasn’t seen it yet. I’m sure she’ll love it"
"Charm as described, fast delivery"
"I ordered a nominations charm. Very easy to order from Joshua James-items all well stocked and delivery was free and relatively quick! I would definitely use them again."
"Excellent item, free delivery,"
"The charm I ordered arrived within 2 days. Well packaged. Even included a nomination gift box and tissue paper. Will certainly order from Joshua James in the future"
"Bought for a birthday present - very happy with my choice and I think my friend will be too. Price reasonable, delivery brilliant."
"Used this company many times before and always pleased, quick service and delivery, good choice to buy from. Very happy will recommend."
"Excellent service"
"When I ordered the goods, why did you not tell me all of my purchases were availible not happy"
"Received my nomination charm quickly"
"Nomination charm is lovely and arrived on time with no problems.Very pleased"
"Excellent service very helpfull and very quick delivery"
"Joshua James is my "Go-to" site for Nomination charms. They have a wonderful selection, comparable prices and quick, safe delivery without extra charges for postage."
Joshua James Jewellery is rated 4.71 based on 15,361 reviews