Joshua James Jewellery Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Joshua James Jewellery

Tell us how Joshua James Jewellery made you happy

customer service
"First class service. Little items like a box and bag for the beads add a nice touch."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Lovely charm, free delivery, quick postage, winner winner"
"This company is brilliant! Anything you Want Its there, fast postage too"
"Very nice charm and quick delivery thanks"
"I’ve use Joshua James to purchase over 90% of my nomination charms and have never been let down. Keep up the good work JJ......."
"Pleased with easy ordering process and delivery was prompt but disappointed in the charm as it was much smaller than I had anticipated"
"Good quality jewellery and delivery"
"Always as it says on the tin!! Charms are delightful, packaging excellent and delivery swift. Highly recommend."
"It was a gift for our soon to be daughter in-law. She was happy, so we are happy. Shipping was fast."
"Super fast delivery and fab product thank you very much reasonable price also"
"Always great service with fast delivery. Well recommended"
"5 star treatment beginning to end very happy with items will be buying again thank you Regards Ilene"
"I ordered two Nomination beads for my wife's bracelet, which were at a very reasonable price. The items were received within 4 days which included the weekend! Easy to order and a great service."
"Nice just like the picture"
"Great website, made deciding what items to purchase simple & the fact you can pay through "Amazon Pay" makes that even simpler to pay & you're not adding personal details to another website."
"Excellent service, jewellery was just what I wanted and it arrived promptly, would definitely buy from again"
"I have always shopped here for my Nomination charms and been impressed with their response and delivery times however my recent experience has been awful. They took four days delivery from the day I received the email saying they had been sent and to top it off, when I emailed, the comments I received back were unhelpful."
"Easy to order with quick delivery. Have recommended to family and friends."
"I ordered a Nomination bracelet & 2 charms online, when it arrived I wasn't sure how to add the charms so went into the store in Hessle & the lady was lovely. She showed me how to do it but also said when I purchase more charms to bring them in & they will pop them on the bracelet for me if I cannot do it myself. I cannot rate high enough."
"Easy to use web site, excellent service with quick delivery."
Joshua James Jewellery is rated 4.71 based on 14,397 reviews