Joshua James Jewellery Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Joshua James Jewellery

How would you rate Joshua James Jewellery ?

Fay Mansfield
Verified Buyer
"The link came quickly and was as described"
Annette East
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use website, fast and free delivery"
"Ordered my items.... two days later told they were out of stock, no mention of this on the website!! Emailed customer services, not that great no real info on delivery times and I've not got the time to chase orders. 11 days before it arrived. Too late for what I wanted it for!!! No gift bags either!! Wish I had gone to jeweller's shop now and got the product in my hand right there and then. I thought ordering on line would be a quick and easy process but too much hassle dealing with these people!! Won't be using them again!!!"
"Fast delivery and well packaged."
Julie Hall
Verified Buyer
"Easy ordering and fast delivery thank you"
"Excellent service would recommend to anyone, my family use this company all the time."
"First of all, I love the Olivia Burton watch with the bee that I purchases from Joshua James Jewellery. The price was fantastic and it arrived in two days to the U.S. I am so happy with the watch and the service. Thanks so much!"
"excellent customer service"
LAURA MISTRY
Verified Buyer
"Great communication, super fast delivery. Will definitely be ordering from you again in the future."
Susan Welch
Verified Buyer
"Excellent delivery time .. present for my sister"
"Excellent quality, excellent prices and fast delivery."
"Would highly revoomend"
"Great prices, super quick to dispatch and speedy delivery"
"All good other than being informed that one of my charms was out of stock at the same time as receiving the email to say the rest of them are dispatched. I ordered from this website as you qualify for free next day delivery when ordering over £95 and I had left my cousins 18th birthday present a bit late! This then meant the final Charm arrived over a week later (with a lot of emails to customer service). Very annoying as according to the website these were all in stock when ordering (and checked again after receiving my email to say this was out of stock and it still said in stock!) so just be cautious if you need your order by the next day as obviously the ‘in stock’ caption is not always accurate."
"Great service and prompt delivery would definitley use again."
Amanda Jenkins
Verified Buyer
"I ordered 2 Nomination Charms for my sister, the website was very easy to navigate, payment options were great, and the charms were delivered 3 days after they were ordered, more so due to 1 of the charms waiting to come into stock, otherwise I am sure they would have arrived quicker. Fabulous Services, I would not hesitate to use Joshua James Jewellery again."
Julie Woodward
Verified Buyer
"It’s the first time using Joshua James, very impressed with the quick delivery, thank you. Would recommend to anyone."
Mrs Carol Hepworth
Verified Buyer
"First class service quick delivery would recommend to all"
"Perfect for my sisters birthday, thanks"
"Quick delivery and charms match the images exactly. Sham they do not come in the nomination bags"
Joshua James Jewellery is rated 4.75 based on 13,193 reviews