Joshua James Jewellery Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Joshua James Jewellery

How would you rate Joshua James Jewellery?

Frances Montague
Verified Buyer

Plenty of choice and excellent service

Excellent prompt service.
Jackie Warner
Verified Buyer

Fabulous customer service (a pleasure these days to be able to actually to speak to someone on the phone) Fabulous Product and finally Fabulous prompt delivery! First time purchaser and will most defiantly repurchase from this seller. Thank you
Verified Buyer

Always prompt and quick delivery.
Verified Buyer

Ordered was easy. The watch I ordered was genuine and the delivery was super fast.
Verified Buyer

Although delivery took longer than anticipated customer service was exemplary and the quality of the jewellery is excellent. I will definitely buy from this company again.
Niki Duncan
Verified Buyer

I ordered nearly £100 of jewellery and the money was taken from my account. The website was showing all items in stock (and still is) yet I am still waiting for 3 items to be delivered and have been for 12 days now. After a phone call to yourselves I was sent some of my items and was told that the others were out of stock and would be about a week. Not a problem you kindly sent me the items that were in stock as they were a gift for my daughter. I am now trying to find out about my other items and all I get is an engaged tone when I try to ring. In fairness the items I have received are absolutely what we wanted but poor effort on the remainder of my items which like I said I have paid for.
Anne Mckenzie
Verified Buyer

I have purchased from Joshua James on a few occasions and have never been disappointed either with the quality of the purchase or the quick delivery.
I would recommend to anyone, who, like myself, uses the internet to purchase goods.
Karen Waddell

Just love nomination charms
Mrs Carol A McFadden
Verified Buyer

Excellent service. Ordered on Wednesday and received on Friday.
Andy Coull
Verified Buyer

Excellent selection of jewellery. Ordered on Tuesday > delivered on Thursday. You cannae argue with that ????
Mohamed Mohamed
Verified Buyer

Extremely happy with my buying. Updated me every time via email so had full track where and when my product will come.
Michelle Wicks
Verified Buyer

Lovely Nomination charm delivered quickly.
Verified Reviewer

Absolutely awful! I would never use this company again ! I ordered a gift that stated in stock as soon as payment was taken I received an email to say awaiting stock I chased and the lady is very rude on the phone no apology just an excuse saying they had moved premises I have since received a dispatch email and still awaiting the product 6 days later .. even when checking now the items says in stock which she's aware of and said there's errors on the site ...customer service needs shaking up
Verified Buyer

Item is lovely, but the website doesn't show the top of the necklaces with the clasp. I went on the nomination jewellery site which showed the necklace in full. it spoils the website. people want to see the whole thing.
Verified Buyer

Excellent service quick free delivery
MS TINA A HALLIDAY
Verified Buyer

I ordered the purple nomination bracelet in a large..it was far to big so sent it back and swapped it for a size small..the lady who deals with the calls was fantastic she made sure my replacement was with me within a day..
Jean Browne
Verified Buyer

Really happy with my purchase and also delivery time excellent.
Verified Buyer

Classic nomination Rose gold raised heart charm
Elaine Nolan
Verified Buyer

Prompt delivery of the item ordered
Joshua James Jewellery is rated 4.78 based on 12,172 reviews