Infinity Motorcycles Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Infinity Motorcycles Reviews

About Infinity Motorcycles:

Infinity Motorcycles was established in 1999 by Rob Puttick and Dave Holloway, both veterans of the UK motorcycle trade. From humble beginnings in a former bank on the North Circular in London, Infinity Motorcycles now has 14 branches, from Glasgow to Southampton, and an online department, employing a total of around 150 people.

Everyone likes a bargain, but we try and make sure we offer a bit more too. Our staff turnover is low and we invest more in staff training than anyone else we know of in the bike trade - we don't think these two facts are mutually exclusive! Infinity Motorcycles takes Customer Service seriously. So Dave and Rob still want to hear from you about your experience of shopping with us, good or bad.

Tell us how Infinity Motorcycles made you happy
I cannot speak highly enough of infinity motorcycles. Annoyingly I ordered the wrong sizes, however the return process was hassle free and the guys had my replacement sizes with me within 2 days..amazing. A special mention to Tom Evans who dealt with my inquiries and returns.
Hi Terry,

Thank you for your review, it was a pleasure dealing with yourself and helping to get you the best fitting clothing. Enjoy the new Ducati!

Tom
Brilliant customer service and price, will buy again. Buy with confidence!
Easy to find what I was looking for on your site. Product arrived promptly, well-packaged and just perfect. The waterproof trousers were a present for my son, who absolutely loves them and has worn them many times on his bike. My husband ( another bike fan) is envious and hinting that he would like some too!
Great after sales service. Even apologised for the music used while on hold lol.
I received the goods I'd ordered very, very quickly - and I didn't have to pay for delivery.
I had concerns that my item wouldn't arrive in time for Christmas as I'd ordered so late but when emailing Infinity they replied without delay to let me know my parcel was on it's way.
I was desperate to find a pair of heated gloves that were out of stock country wide! The amazing sales person tracked down the last they had in stock at one of their outlets and shipped them in super fast time. Would definitely recommend and shall be using them again, today!
Bought a pair of boots but phoned them prior to the purchase to see if they have it in stock or not as it was supposed to be a birthday gift and was told if the website shows it "In stock" then it's defo in stock and can be collected the same day. Order was placed but received an email saying that they don't actually have it in stock and must order it from the vendor. Arrived 7 days later. Very disappointed as it was supposed to be birthday gift. The staff were very friendly though.
Hi Behzad,

I've had a look into what has happened with your order and can only apologise for the disappoint caused. The item you ordered were showing as "In Stock - Usually delivered within 2-3 working days" on our website. As your order was placed on 23/12/2020 at 17:36 for click & collect, it was not picked up until the next day on Christmas Eve.

Unfortunately, due to the time of year the supplier for these boots were closed until the New Year. There was an issue with our website with calculating the stock delivery times over the Christmas period so I apologise for this delay to yourself.

I'll pass on your positive comments to the Clapham store, they are a great team in there.

Kind regards,
Tom
Great service, individual care taken to make sure I had bought the right thing. Would recommend. Thank you.
Ordered my new helmet on Sunday had it delivered Wednesday brilliant service. Really pleased with my purchase. Thank you
Good very good
Great staff fantastic customer service would 100% recommend!
Great Customer Service
Jonah provided excellent customer service. My enquiry about changing my email address, accessing a previous order and previous clubcard points was not easy to resolve.
Jonah took the time to resolve all of the points and to explain to me what needed to be done. What a contrast with many customer experiences.
Will purchase again
So far I am very disappointed, ordered my helmet online and it arrived 4 days later, sun visor completely broken, fair enough these things happen.

Returned the helmet and they sent out a replacement, sun visor broken.

Both helmets came from the same shop, completely incompetent if you can't check a replacement helmet for a customer who has already been giving a broken one. I have scheduled another return and will probably get another broken helmet,
It’s all good soon to order waterproof jacket ladies
Excellent service no hassle
I ordered a pair of XL size gloves online but when they arrived, they were a medium size inside an XL bag! I contacted Infinity and they resolved the issue quickly and at no cost. Good service and only dropped one star as they should have checked the first time. Will certainly purchase from Infinity again.
I ordered my normal size but they were too big exchange was so easy and efficient first class service. Excellent infinity
Excellent service,fast delivery
Easy to order and given it was just before Xmas arrived in time. Thank you.
The guy that served me was very helpful and show me some things I didn't know
Always great service