Infinity Motorcycles Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Infinity Motorcycles Reviews

About Infinity Motorcycles:

Infinity Motorcycles was established in 1999 by Rob Puttick and Dave Holloway, both veterans of the UK motorcycle trade. From humble beginnings in a former bank on the North Circular in London, Infinity Motorcycles now has 14 branches, from Glasgow to Southampton, and an online department, employing a total of around 150 people.

Everyone likes a bargain, but we try and make sure we offer a bit more too. Our staff turnover is low and we invest more in staff training than anyone else we know of in the bike trade - we don't think these two facts are mutually exclusive! Infinity Motorcycles takes Customer Service seriously. So Dave and Rob still want to hear from you about your experience of shopping with us, good or bad.

Tell us how Infinity Motorcycles made you happy
This purchase was as pleasurable as the last, great prices with fantastic customer service. Thanks
Such slooooow delivery and no response to order update requests. What is the point of order tracking if the quoted delivery date is missed and you are just left in limbo wondering if the order will ever turn up? Poor service! Won’t be using again I’m afraid
Visited the store today to buy my son helmet, gloves and jacket. Jimmy the sales assistant was very patient and helpful. Full of advice and eager to help a credit to the store thank you. Paul and Tai.
Shop won’t honour the online price. Bought gloves on Monday for £99.99 in the shop ( Belfast ) , wasn’t what I went in for , so I had no chance to compare them with anyone else , but to my surprise the same gloves in the same shop are online £20 cheaper, when I went back today ( Friday ) and mentioned it , I was told , nothing could be done . So what’s the best thing to do here , seems very unreasonable...
EXCELLENT ADVICE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE (Wallingford branch) In-Store advice to help me make my purchase was faultless - and none of my questions were answered as if they were beneath the staff (as in some places when a novice asks). But so was the advice on things I was merely researching - even though I said I would not be buying they showed me the various models, without any pressure to change my mind and buy. Breath of fresh air. Price was very good for the product too.
Great products, great customer service
Popped into the Camberley store on the off chance they had the Oxford Beast lock and chain in stock, I could not see any in the store and asked a member of staff if they had them in stock he was very polite and checked the new stock which had just arrived in and found me the Beast lock and chain, after purchase he also helped to secure the chain (15kg ) on the bike for my ride home. As always the staff were very helpful and the saving was huge £116 between the lock and chain.
Fantastic service, the member of staff was so helpful on the phone and resolved my query immediately.
I place an click and collect order two weeks ago and it wasn't arriving. I rang last week but unfortunately nobody knew what was happening with my order. I rang yesterday and spoke first with Aron then with Katey(apologies if I got the name wrong) my order was sorted within one day. Everybody on the phone was rely nice and polite and tried to help. 8m really great full that it's been sorted and I've been offered an alternative for just in case my order didn't arrive in time for when I need it. The team was amazing. Great service 👏thank you
Always there when you need any among a myriad of motorcycle 'nessecities'. Always providing a generous range for each 'need'! Always helpful in tracking down that longed-for 'temporarily-out-of-stock'. Always ready and ever-so-kindly helpful once we _ together _ come up against the Beast of Returns! Always (well, Nearly Always!) going back to INFINITY MOTORCYCLES. Thank you, for wondrous wares, as well as for your wunderbar service!
Great experience, had an offer on another colour of product, called up and asked if could do same with the colour I wanted expecting a no! They honoured the deal making me one very happy person. Great service, very quick and answered any queries on product. Would recommend Infinity and have done to friends several times already.
The staff are always helpful and the prices are good
Excellent 🇮🇲🏍👍
*Complaint* Dear Infinity, after using a number of your stores and online shop I am now beginning to move elsewhere. Yesterday I purchased a new Arai from J & S after visiting my local store in Clapham first, and an Alpinestar Jacket from Superbike shop. (Bear in mind your store is 6 minutes from my house.) I had already ordered a new visor from yourselves, in stock to collect in Holborn. This morning I ride from Clapham to Holborn on the way to work and there is no visor. Apparently its coming from Norwich, I can collect at lunch. After two more calls I have been told there is no deliveries and it should be another day. Remember its 'green' and in stock in Holborn. I think whats the point? Is it an IT problem? Covid? or shall I just avoid all Infinity stores in future. Really frustrated and possibly a weekend of riding without a visor I could have purchased elsewhere if I had know.. Had to tell you, Kind Regards M
Hello M, We're very sorry you were disappointed with your recent experience shopping with us. We take your feedback seriously and seek every opportunity to improve our processes. In regards to Click & Collect purchases, we ask our customers to wait until they receive a "Ready to collect" notification email before visiting a store, as this will indicate that your order has been prepared and is ready for collection. And due to a shortage of stock of your visor, we only had one left in our inventory, which was at our Norwich store (the earliest our supplier will receive a restock is in 6 weeks time). This product needed to be transferred to the Holborn store for you to collect, which takes a couple days to organise and process. With this in consideration, we do understand your frustration and we apologise for this. I will relay your feedback to our logistics department in order to optimise our processes, but if you were to shop with us again, our customer service team will do whatever we can to ensure your happy with your experience. Kindest regards, Jonah
Just popped in after work to buy a summer jacket and gloves, staff couldn't be more helpful and leave you to browse in your own time unless you need their assistance. This is now my go to place for my gear.
Good customer service.
I bought a helmet on line for my son, sadly it wasn’t a great fit and he changed it via a shop, they were very helpful and no issues at all, thank you
Order arrived quickly and was the best deal I could find for the product (GT Air2) compared to a number of competitors. Have no problem with recommending this company.
I ordered a pair of bots, which were delivered promptly. I needed a bigger size so I contacted Infinity. Their customer service was excellent, they sent me a return slip and within a week, the boots were returned and new ones delivered to me. Excellent service, great product!
Couldn’t order on line, ‘phoned helpline, job done! Delay due to sender, Infinity guid! Product finally arrived as ordered!😁
Very good service & very pleased with my jeggings, a good fit. Thank you
Infinity Motorcycles is rated 4.73 based on 4,264 reviews