Infinity Motorcycles Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Infinity Motorcycles Reviews

About Infinity Motorcycles:

Infinity Motorcycles was established in 1999 by Rob Puttick and Dave Holloway, both veterans of the UK motorcycle trade. From humble beginnings in a former bank on the North Circular in London, Infinity Motorcycles now has 14 branches, from Glasgow to Southampton, and an online department, employing a total of around 150 people.

Everyone likes a bargain, but we try and make sure we offer a bit more too. Our staff turnover is low and we invest more in staff training than anyone else we know of in the bike trade - we don't think these two facts are mutually exclusive! Infinity Motorcycles takes Customer Service seriously. So Dave and Rob still want to hear from you about your experience of shopping with us, good or bad.

Tell us how Infinity Motorcycles made you happy
Outstanding service every time from Infinity! Excellent price match policy, amazing product range and customer service second to none!
Love the store really friendly staff always helpful, only popped in to have a look and found exactly what I was looking for, top quality jacket
Good communication and a good discount on a quality helmet. Very fast dispatch by tracked courier. Will definitely use again
Seems slightly strange to write a positive review when my very first purchase was for boots that simply didn't fit. The returns process however could hardly have been more efficient. My call was answered quickly by a helpful human and the money was refunded very soon after I had used the returns label to drop the goods at the local post office.
Will definitely be back - thank you.
Excellent customer service re ordering online for organising returns, looking at alternatives, stock checking etc and organising re-financing and even dropping the price of alternate kit to help get deal done.
Wanted a Sena 50S and contacted infinity about price match not only matched but free postage. Ordered and delivered within 2 days. I had previously bought a Zumo XT at a great price which qualified me for a £10 voucher which I used.
Highly recommended.
Thanks for a great service.
Remember to use your
Orderd on the 30th then phoned up on the 6th to see what is going on with my order because I had no confirmation then he told me they was waiting for one order to arrive from the manufacturer and it is now in stock so it would be dispatched the same day so on the 7th I still had no confirmation so I emailed them saying if it will not arrive by the weekend I'll shop elsewhere but as normal no one gets back to you .
Later that evening I had a sms saying its on its way by parcel force
Why could you not send the 2 items in stock and send the other one when it arrived.
The delivery company you use are rubbish on my 2 previous orders they all got sent to the wrong delivery depots twice and was late
Terrible customer service. I went to the Clapham store to try some leather trousers only to find the staff annoyed by my questions, unhelpful, and with a "know it all" attitude. Never again
Possibly the best customer service I’ve ever received!!
Ordered 2 x helmets online and only one was delivered and it was wrong. Called the number on the website and the guys rectified the problem straight away. The correct helmets were delivered out by the next day. One of these then turned out to be too small so dropped it in to the York store for a size bigger. Swapped within 2 mins!
Excellent service from Mike & Lewis online and the guy in the York shop.
Superb customer service. Can't fault in any way and will definitely use again.
Brilliant stuff 👍
I was unsure of sizing but advice given on telephone invaluable as the jacket fits perfect. many thanks
Really helpful on the phone gave practical advice and followed up with an email. Would not hesitate to use in the future
Great service as always and speedy delivery also very helpful and rewards what more can you say 5*
Extremely helpful even with returns..
Brought my alpinestar motorcycle ankle boots arrived on time and in love with them say no more
Ordered on the phone. Very helpful and my Rukka jacket and trousers arrived on time and fit well.
They were very helpful sorting my order will definitely use again

Regards Peter Paterson
Easy to order
Arrived well packaged
Good price
Excellent service bought new Oxford one piece suit at a great price and was delivered next day
Infinity Motorcycles is rated 4.72 based on 3,787 reviews