Infinity Motorcycles Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Infinity Motorcycles Reviews

About Infinity Motorcycles:

Infinity Motorcycles was established in 1999 by Rob Puttick and Dave Holloway, both veterans of the UK motorcycle trade. From humble beginnings in a former bank on the North Circular in London, Infinity Motorcycles now has 14 branches, from Glasgow to Southampton, and an online department, employing a total of around 150 people.

Everyone likes a bargain, but we try and make sure we offer a bit more too. Our staff turnover is low and we invest more in staff training than anyone else we know of in the bike trade - we don't think these two facts are mutually exclusive! Infinity Motorcycles takes Customer Service seriously. So Dave and Rob still want to hear from you about your experience of shopping with us, good or bad.

Tell us how Infinity Motorcycles made you happy
Great products and prices. Swift, prompt delivery too. I most certainly will use these guys again.
Great service both in store and online.
Quick delivery, keen pricing, exactly what I needed - what’s not to like? “All this and infinity points too”!!!
Extremely competitive prices, and really helpful staff. Bought two pairs of boots, both of which were too small. The exchange was simple, and the lady that helped me on the phone was both knowledable and plesent. I will be back.
Good stock and good prices. Fast delivery. Excellent service. Free returns. I spoke to customer service who were very helpful, thank you. Highly recommended and I will definitely use again.
Got a great price on some Dainese Torque 3 boots for my partner. Every now and then Infinity come up with the goods so it’s always good to keep an eye on what they have in stock and on sale. Dismiss Infinity at your peril.
Very efficient.
I can thoroughly recommend Infinity Motorcycles. They are always very helpful whenever I’ve phoned and it is a pleasure dealing with them.
Great shop. Well stocked, great staff and decent priced gear
Quick, efficient and order all in order!
Good price and fast delivery
Great people that work there good customer service Josh top man
I've purchased from Infinity several times over several years, both in shop (York branch) and online. The store staff are invariably really helpful and very knowledgable about their products. The on line service is also very efficient and on the occasion I had to exchange an item that was too big, an exchange was very straightforward. Strongly recommended.
They were more than professional, they went out of there way to sort out a minor problem with a item of clothing I had and the new item was with me in 24 hours and they were 100% with communication great company
Quick, efficient and order all in order!
Excellent range, service and prices.
Best price on the web for d30 back protector and free delivery. Very pleased thanks.
Staff at Hanger Lane branch are really knowledgeable and very helpful and very approachable
Could not get the item I required, as not in stock after I ordered it. Got an e-mail within a couple of days confirming this and asking if I wanted an alternative item. I accepted this offer and this came within a week.
Order is always processed promptly and delivery is swift
Great company, great value and great service! Been shopping with Infinity for just over a year now and have purchased alot of items, having the loyalty card really helps too as you can get some great discounts! Would highly recommend!
Infinity Motorcycles is rated 4.7 based on 5,823 reviews