Infinity Motorcycles Reviews

of reviewers recommend Infinity Motorcycles
customer service
Read Infinity Motorcycles Reviews

About Infinity Motorcycles:

Infinity Motorcycles was established in 1999 by Rob Puttick and Dave Holloway, both veterans of the UK motorcycle trade. From humble beginnings in a former bank on the North Circular in London, Infinity Motorcycles now has 14 branches, from Glasgow to Southampton, and an online department, employing a total of around 150 people.

Everyone likes a bargain, but we try and make sure we offer a bit more too. Our staff turnover is low and we invest more in staff training than anyone else we know of in the bike trade - we don't think these two facts are mutually exclusive! Infinity Motorcycles takes Customer Service seriously. So Dave and Rob still want to hear from you about your experience of shopping with us, good or bad.

Tell us how Infinity Motorcycles made you happy
Having found Infinity through a friend who reccommded them, I can say my experience as a first time customer was excellent. I bought a helmet through the website and it arrived promptly, but when trying it on it was too small. As this was the first time I had bought motorcycle gear/clothing online and at the price level of a premium Lid Im quite fussy about getting a correct fit (at a good price). I called the sales line, and got through to a very helpful advisor who was able to talk me through the different helmet options Infinity had available, and guided me towards a helmet that had the correct fit. The postage was free and straightforward, and Im quite content that I got a price that would be hard to find elsewhere.
I bought a motorbike cover, it arrived quickly and is doing the job perfectly. Good value for money
I have been using infinity Southampton for years, fantastic bunch of guys, great advice and very helpful, highly recommended.
Flawless, and of course I will come back again.
I ordered some motorcycle gloves, email acknowledgment, info on delivery, tracked parcel and arrived when stated. Recommended.
Simple order process and prompt delivery thank you.
Amazing customer service.
Really easy to find what you want, and the ordering system is simple to use. My item was delivered in 2 days and can’t fault the service.
The order I received was not what I should of gotten it didnt have straps with it and the bottom looked like it was used I took it to my local infinity motorcycles and they told me that that particular item had been discontinued 1 year previously so I shouldn't of even received it anyway the member of staff was annoyed that I had gotten it and asked me if I would like to pick out another one to replace that item he then said the only thing he could do with the item I returned was to bin it so in all I am not impressed with the online section but with the staff in my local infinity motorcycles in york by the way I am extremely happy they care a great deal about their customers and advise them as best they can I got a helmet from them a few years ago but the one I wanted didnt fit right and I ended up saving money and got one that did fit perfectly because of a great team
Very helpful staff when I bought leather gloves and trousers. There was no problem with replacing the gloves with a different size after a couple of days wearing. Many thanks
Great range of boots, with a 3 pairs dispatched quickly so I could ensure best fit. I dropped the 2 surplus pairs back to Camberley as I was passing and received credit in my card the following day. I’ve waited over 2 weeks for another major on-line motorcycle gear vendor to credit returns. Infinity service really is brilliant.
I've had quite a few things from Infinity Motorcycles in Norwich over the years and always found their staff to be helpful and well trained. My most recent purchase included a visor and pin lock, which started to steam up shortly after using it. After speaking to Lydia on the phone a replacement was ordered and I picked it up today with no problems. Thank you.
Very good service.
I received the gloves I ordered promptly and I have been very pleased with them. However, I also received a jacket I had not ordered and had to make arrangements to return this which proved to be very straightforward and speedy as it was collected the same afternoon as it had arrived. a bit of a mixed experience.
Good prices and really fast service
Was well boxed and the delivery was very quick. You're the best.
Quality merchandise, prompt delivery
Friendly helpful staff
Vert good service and quick delivery, and will use your company again
Great service and great prices, thanks.
I have been trying various types and makes of Gore-Tex Textile Jackets and Trousers with no success. When ordering replacements or sending things back everything is no problem, deliveries and returns are prompt and easy. Still trying to get the right fit. Excellent company to deal with.
Infinity Motorcycles is rated 4.69 based on 1,797 reviews