Infinity Motorcycles Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Infinity Motorcycles Reviews

About Infinity Motorcycles:

Infinity Motorcycles was established in 1999 by Rob Puttick and Dave Holloway, both veterans of the UK motorcycle trade. From humble beginnings in a former bank on the North Circular in London, Infinity Motorcycles now has 14 branches, from Glasgow to Southampton, and an online department, employing a total of around 150 people.

Everyone likes a bargain, but we try and make sure we offer a bit more too. Our staff turnover is low and we invest more in staff training than anyone else we know of in the bike trade - we don't think these two facts are mutually exclusive! Infinity Motorcycles takes Customer Service seriously. So Dave and Rob still want to hear from you about your experience of shopping with us, good or bad.

Tell us how Infinity Motorcycles made you happy
Probably the best customer service I have ever experienced Courteous friendly and amazing prices
Always excellent, the Farnborough team are most helpful and knowledgeable. Henry in particular delivers 5** service! Very happy with all my purchases. Thank you.
Infinity is always great to deal with. On line purchasing is easy, in store the staff are friendly, helpful and have good product knowledge. My admin inquiry was dealt with amazingly quickly. That's why I keep shopping with Infinity. They also stock top brands.
Klarna made me happy
Ordered my tank bag Sunday arrived Wednesday easy fit very happy and the cheapest I could find with out to much fuss fitted to 1999 1200 bandit
I was very impressed with the very quick response to my enquiries. Excellent service with a really personal touch. Thank you!
Nik and his team at Chiswick store was more than helpful. Nik was very honest and not pushing gear you didn’t need. Was giving helpful suggestions and advices. Very happy choosing Infinity Motorcycles at Chiswick.
From Dan Amazing costumers service well done 🙌
Great gear, great team, excellent service, friendly atmosphere Couldn’t be more helpful and informative 👍
Good quality and good service very happy with products bought
Bought a new helmet, gloves and visor from Infinity's York store today. The customer service was excellent and the staff couldn't have been more helpful. Knowledge of the different products was first class and it was great to get face to face advice on the different options.
Great service , and quick delivery , quality products I've used a few times now never disappointed 👌
i ordered a pair of waterproof over trousers which was to small even though the label showed they were the right size they sent me a returns label via email i sent them back and within a few days a larger pair arrived which did fit, it seems to me that nothing is to mush trouble for them, a very good service which i would recommend
Super quick delivery and fair price
Received excellent customer service. A new Shoei helmet arrived with no pin lock. I called the online team and explained. They immediately apologised and said they would source one. Two days later I received the missing pin lock. Keep up the customer focus. It is excellent.
Best Price & very quick delivery
nice helmet for my Son, very god price with £5 voucher to use also.
I ordered my helmet it came with in the time limit, fitted perfectly.
Brilliant customer service. Professional and friendly, first class
Couldn't be anymore helpful. Good peaple to talk to when needing help when starting out on biking after a long time away
Great products at a great price. Fast efficient service
Infinity Motorcycles is rated 4.72 based on 4,571 reviews