Infinity Motorcycles Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Infinity Motorcycles Reviews

About Infinity Motorcycles:

Infinity Motorcycles was established in 1999 by Rob Puttick and Dave Holloway, both veterans of the UK motorcycle trade. From humble beginnings in a former bank on the North Circular in London, Infinity Motorcycles now has 14 branches, from Glasgow to Southampton, and an online department, employing a total of around 150 people.

Everyone likes a bargain, but we try and make sure we offer a bit more too. Our staff turnover is low and we invest more in staff training than anyone else we know of in the bike trade - we don't think these two facts are mutually exclusive! Infinity Motorcycles takes Customer Service seriously. So Dave and Rob still want to hear from you about your experience of shopping with us, good or bad.

Tell us how Infinity Motorcycles made you happy
All good and fast delivery, will definitely use again
Walked into the Camberley store and was assisted by Terry. He was obliging and totally understood my requirements, good value without compromising on safety. He gave me impartial advice without being condescending, as I’m a mid life crisis customer who’s revisiting his youth lol.

The guy helped me out no end. Top marks and will go back again.

Been to various ole shops recently and some made me feel like I was doing them a favour!! There loss 🙄
Great as described
Great service, good pricing and quick delivery
Parts arrived very quickly and we're purchased at a very competitive price. Thanks
Smooth transaction, with fast shipping. Item was just as described. Nice company to do business with.
Visited Infinity Oxford today and received first lasted service. Very friendly & helpful staff. I am really happy with my bull-it jeans. Would recommended this store.
Excellent staff over the phone and received my sat Mac in less than 24 hours. How goods that.
Great Boots, Great Price, very quick delivery, absolutely no hesitation recommending them to my friends and family.
Excellent ordered trousers, always wary on sizing but charts were great and trousers arrived quickly and perfect size would definitely shop again
I ordered a set of alpinestars leathers on the website. Unfortunately they didn’t fit. Brought them to my local store and was given a refund without any hassle. Tried to get my size but were sold out. Will definitely be back.
Ordered what I wanted, was given a fair price and time line and they delivered on both front
Awesome experience Thank You
Great service and real friendly staff.
Great service. The gloves I bought were reasonably priced and arrived very quickly. They are of a good quality and I am very happy with the whole process.
Brilliant service, parcel arrived in good time and condition. Would definitely recommend and will use again.
Easy order online for store collection. Guys in the York store were very helpful. Highly recommended.
Excellent service, will use again
Great service. Jacket is excellent and arrived really quickly.
Thank you.
I have ordered multiple items over the years. Quick delivery, good service, can't fault them.
Infinity Motorcycles is rated 4.71 based on 2,649 reviews