Infinity Motorcycles Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Infinity Motorcycles Reviews

About Infinity Motorcycles:

Infinity Motorcycles was established in 1999 by Rob Puttick and Dave Holloway, both veterans of the UK motorcycle trade. From humble beginnings in a former bank on the North Circular in London, Infinity Motorcycles now has 14 branches, from Glasgow to Southampton, and an online department, employing a total of around 150 people.

Everyone likes a bargain, but we try and make sure we offer a bit more too. Our staff turnover is low and we invest more in staff training than anyone else we know of in the bike trade - we don't think these two facts are mutually exclusive! Infinity Motorcycles takes Customer Service seriously. So Dave and Rob still want to hear from you about your experience of shopping with us, good or bad.

Tell us how Infinity Motorcycles made you happy
Infinity is the best best motorbike retailer ever. Period.... Thier prices are good and must important Thier customer service is there to help you . Not unlike couple of really big uk motorbike clothing store make you feel stupid or basically they call you liar.
Spent some time with these chaps and chapeses, very helpful and patient and not pushy. Bought a Shark GT Spartan helmet and very happy with it, fits snug and looks great. Had alot of people saying how good it looks. Always bought my bike gear here and wouldn't go anywhere else, nice and easy to park too.
Great service from infinity exchange sorted quickly
I bought a few things on the 8th of may to the total of £230 among them I got a per of Oxford gloves at £49.99 I whore them yesterday the 16th for a run up to Newcastle from killyleagh, the right glove started digging in to my knuckle, I ended up riding home with just the left glove on cause it was so uncomfortable, I went back to infinity on the Boucher road Belfast this morning told be told by the woman with blonde hair behind the counter that I could not get a refund or exchange them for a different per Really disappointed in this I would of been better going and buying them for eBay, after today I wouldn’t recommend this shop
Brilliant company aiming to please
Was at Infinty Watford today, purchased a helmet with great discount. Served by Oliver, he was very patient with us, answering all our questions and curiosities. He even helped my son transfer his intercom from the old to the new helmet. 1st class service, friendly staffs . ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
I think they are so good that I've applied for employment with them. The sales people are very well trained in product knowledge, and I haven't met anyone working with them that doesn't know what they are talking about. The stores are very well stocked and the team members always take care of any customer enquiries as well as they can. One doesn't feel like just another number but a valued customer, they appreciate one's custom and are happy to be of service, seemingly for no set period of time; they will take as long as you need. I am not the easiest customer to deal with, I freely admit it, as I do ask an awful lot of questions that I feel relevant to myself. None of the team has ever seemed to get bored of serving me I'm pleased to say. End of rant.
Used the Norwich branch a couple of times recently, can't praise them highly enough, very helpful, reasonably priced, excellent service, will be using them in the future.
Every boot I looked at was either discontinued or put of stock in all or most sizes. A complete waste of time!
I recently bought a few items in one purchase and when I got home I noticed that I had been charged £30 more for a pair of jeans than what they were marked at…. I emailed and explained and have had no response!!! Customer service 0..
Hi Alistair, We apologise for the price discrepancy; this may have been due to a price match with a competitor's price. If you contact the store in question, I'm sure we can arrange for a part refund for the price difference. You can find the details of the store here: https://www.infinitymotorcycles.com/find-a-store If there is anything else I can help with, please do not hesitate to contact us. Kind regards, Jonah
Nice and simple placing my order and the helmet arrived safely 3 days later.
Very helpful staff when I call via phone to arrange a return and replacement smaller size
Very pleased with my waterproof jacket and trousers money well spent I will definitely buy from you again
Excellent price and efficient delivery
Great service ,Fast Delivery
Great service fast delivery and very satisfied with my new open face helmet and Bluetooth
Infinity Motorcycles 5 star review on 21st April 2022
Great product. Fast delivery
Excellent delivery was on time and the cover fits perfectly
Spoke to someone on the phone to order a voucher, and they were able to answer my questions about linking this with the loyalty scheme and voucher then sent out first class. Really clear communication and fast delivery
Really helpful staff. Good ordering service.
Quick despatch and good price. Same old Infinity :-)
Infinity Motorcycles is rated 4.73 based on 5,459 reviews