Infinity Motorcycles Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Infinity Motorcycles Reviews

About Infinity Motorcycles:

Infinity Motorcycles was established in 1999 by Rob Puttick and Dave Holloway, both veterans of the UK motorcycle trade. From humble beginnings in a former bank on the North Circular in London, Infinity Motorcycles now has 14 branches, from Glasgow to Southampton, and an online department, employing a total of around 150 people.

Everyone likes a bargain, but we try and make sure we offer a bit more too. Our staff turnover is low and we invest more in staff training than anyone else we know of in the bike trade - we don't think these two facts are mutually exclusive! Infinity Motorcycles takes Customer Service seriously. So Dave and Rob still want to hear from you about your experience of shopping with us, good or bad.

Tell us how Infinity Motorcycles made you happy
Probably the best customer service I have ever experienced Courteous friendly and amazing prices
Brilliant company to deal with....Highly recommend.
Fast delivery
Excellent communication throughout - nothing was too much trouple for Pad. Gavin Finnie. Note; the CS survey has come through in the wrong name.
great service i needed to exchange and this was no problem, also very quick delivery,thanks.
Really helpful staff who helped guide me as a novice rider to exactly what i needed without making me feel stupid!!
Brilliant customer service. I ordered jacket and trousers from their website which arrived in super fast time. unfortunately it was too small so I jumped in the car and drove through to the York branch. The chap in there was extremely helpful and I went away happy.
Ordered a new helmet and visor separately and am delighted to praise the process from review to arrival which was impressive! Didn’t require to use the return option however it was clearly articulated as part of the sale and when my purchases arrived! Thank you!
Excellent service
very bad service, I don't recommend it to anyone, I bought a helmet intercom, it was not working normally, I tried to refund the money, I didn't have this option, according to Mr mike who treated me very badly and rudely said I could only receive another microphone, as the country's consumer and customer laws say different, so he sent me another microphone and the defect remains, I paid £116 I want my money back and I can't, but I'll settle it in court, horrible post service sale, change soon this rudo guy named Mike
Not impressed. They're selling goods they don't have in stock, they take your money then email to say, "oh sorry, you items is available, here's an alternative". Bait and switch.
Excellent customer service, contact and dispatch time!
Cancelled my order claiming my (used daily) credit card was detected for fraudulent use. Absolute load of tosh. Needed the item urgently so ordered from SBS with same card delivered the next day no issues. Won’t bother with infinity in future.
Excellent service definitely order from them again 👍👍
Item purchased was v good delivery as promised
Brilliant service, Jacket i ordered was too big returned and exchanged for a size smaller within 4 days over the weekend, Really friendly staff on the phone, great price for the items i purchased, will definitely be shopping with Infinity in the future and the Club card discount will help pay for the next purchase,
Very Good Service Happy to help Nice Fast Delivery Good Quality Product Very Happy.
Always excellent, the Farnborough team are most helpful and knowledgeable. Henry in particular delivers 5** service! Very happy with all my purchases. Thank you.
Infinity is always great to deal with. On line purchasing is easy, in store the staff are friendly, helpful and have good product knowledge. My admin inquiry was dealt with amazingly quickly. That's why I keep shopping with Infinity. They also stock top brands.
Klarna made me happy
Ordered my tank bag Sunday arrived Wednesday easy fit very happy and the cheapest I could find with out to much fuss fitted to 1999 1200 bandit
Infinity Motorcycles is rated 4.72 based on 4,587 reviews