Infinity Motorcycles Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Infinity Motorcycles Reviews

About Infinity Motorcycles:

Infinity Motorcycles was established in 1999 by Rob Puttick and Dave Holloway, both veterans of the UK motorcycle trade. From humble beginnings in a former bank on the North Circular in London, Infinity Motorcycles now has 14 branches, from Glasgow to Southampton, and an online department, employing a total of around 150 people.

Everyone likes a bargain, but we try and make sure we offer a bit more too. Our staff turnover is low and we invest more in staff training than anyone else we know of in the bike trade - we don't think these two facts are mutually exclusive! Infinity Motorcycles takes Customer Service seriously. So Dave and Rob still want to hear from you about your experience of shopping with us, good or bad.

Tell us how Infinity Motorcycles made you happy
Probably the best customer service I have ever experienced Courteous friendly and amazing prices
Very helpful and efficient service provided with prompt response to any questions.
Superb service from friendly staff who make an effort to get things done swiftly and smoothly....thanks
Absouletly delighted with my experiance with infinity gear arrived on time and size was spot on will defo use again
Fast delivery, great price and nothing to complain about
Because you did not have in stock the item you were advertising online as being in stock and it would take over a mouth and a half to get the item so I sourced it from elsewhere
Great services as much through emails than in the shop Helpful staff
Very easy to use interface and fast delivery. Have used a few times now and can't fault the service
good service
Unavailable???
Great staff who are knowledgeable in all motorcycle apparel Can't help you enough,top guys
Bought a good bike for the right price. Thanks
Boot purchase went horribly wrong Didn’t come next day or day after wrong boots eventually sent shambles!! There’s better companies out there
Superb service, rapid delivery very satisfied and I would highly recommend infinity
Pleasure to deal with and also honoured a price match promise.
Good service, product and value for money
I love Infinity Motorcycles. However, the last online order I made, I didn’t receive. I got an E-mail to apologise that the inventory was incorrect and it was out of stock. This has now happened a few times over the last several years so I’m starting to expect not to get my hopes up when ordering online. I guessing that if it’s happened a few times to me that it must be a regular occurrence and happen to other customers. Perhaps a review of the inventory system needs to happen.
Quick delivery, items in stock where as no one else seemed to have the Alpinestars track pants I wanted, and a £50 voucher I will be getting a Tech Air 5 airbag vest with, thanks very much👍
Great company to deal with
Bought a Shoei GT Air 2 ,Great value for money best on the net,bargain. Happy Bunny
Great service, thank you