Infinity Motorcycles Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Infinity Motorcycles

About Infinity Motorcycles: Infinity Motorcycles was established in 1999 by Rob Puttick and Dave Holloway, both veterans of the UK motorcycle trade. From humble beginnings in a former bank on the North Circular in London, Infinity Motorcycles now has 14 branches, from Glasgow to Southampton, and an online department, employing a total of around 150 people.

Everyone likes a bargain, but we try and make sure we offer a bit more too. Our staff turnover is low and we invest more in staff training than anyone else we know of in the bike trade - we don't think these two facts are mutually exclusive! Infinity Motorcycles takes Customer Service seriously. So Dave and Rob still want to hear from you about your experience of shopping with us, good or bad.

Tell us how Infinity Motorcycles made you happy

customer service
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Having found Infinity through a friend who reccommded them, I can say my experience as a first time customer was excellent. I bought a helmet through the website and it arrived promptly, but when trying it on it was too small. As this was the first time I had bought motorcycle gear/clothing online and at the price level of a premium Lid Im quite fussy about getting a correct fit (at a good price). I called the sales line, and got through to a very helpful advisor who was able to talk me through the different helmet options Infinity had available, and guided me towards a helmet that had the correct fit. The postage was free and straightforward, and Im quite content that I got a price that would be hard to find elsewhere."
"Very good service, and quick responses to any queries"
"⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️"
Hi Diego,

Thank you for providing us with feedback on your recent purchase with us.

I noticed you have let us a 3-star rating, but have commented 5 stars. Did you intend to leave us a 5-star rating, or could there be an aspect of our services that you are unhappy with?

If it was a mistake, we would appreciate it if you amended your review. If it is the latter, we would love to hear how we could improve your shopping experience.

Kind regards,

Jonah
"Excellent service and knowledgeable staff"
"Very helpful Good packaging Quick dispatch"
"Great help and very efficient"
"Product exactly as advertised, delivered as promised. Good service"
"Very good service"
"Very quick delivery and easy to use website"
"Really nice company to deal with"
"Excellent service from Infinity Motorcycles"
"Took a month and I had to chase a few times but they gave me a full refund for my faulty jacket"
"Great customer service in store and online. And a nice discount to sweeten the deal! Will use again."
"Great service"
"The girl that was dealing with us was excellent and very helpful I think she was call Rebeca excellent store just what Belfast needed"
"Really good service and very helpful."
"Had a minor mistake with the delivery but was very quickly resolved very happy with the service."
"Always good"
"The service at Infinity was perfect, and I received the item very quickly despite being located at the other end of Europe. The item its self was very high quality and I will be pleased to wear the Jacket for many years to come."
"Best bike shop ever"