Infinity Motorcycles Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Infinity Motorcycles

About Infinity Motorcycles: Infinity Motorcycles was established in 1999 by Rob Puttick and Dave Holloway, both veterans of the UK motorcycle trade. From humble beginnings in a former bank on the North Circular in London, Infinity Motorcycles now has 14 branches, from Glasgow to Southampton, and an online department, employing a total of around 150 people.

Everyone likes a bargain, but we try and make sure we offer a bit more too. Our staff turnover is low and we invest more in staff training than anyone else we know of in the bike trade - we don't think these two facts are mutually exclusive! Infinity Motorcycles takes Customer Service seriously. So Dave and Rob still want to hear from you about your experience of shopping with us, good or bad.

Tell us how Infinity Motorcycles made you happy

"Again, items were quickly delivered with no postage charges and the best price! What more could you want?"
"In love this place. The internet shopping is fast and easy. The local shop, (Norwich), is great, with friendly staff and a great selection of items. I actually go to the shop just for a cup of coffee now. I love the rewards system too! Keep it up guys!"
"Very helpful and friendly knowledgeable staff, who want to assist with whatever it is you need, even if it’s only to answer a question"
"Arranged a price match and they turned it around quickly. The service was very good."
"Will defo use them again and again highly reccomended"
"My order arrived in good condition it came in good time I have no complaints will use infinity motorcycles again ."
"Right product arrived quickly and without issue. Perfect"
"They were brilliant had what I wanted and at a brilliant price also delivered quickly. Brilliant, can’t fault them."
"I got some really good advice when selecting a new shoes helmet"
"Easy and quick shopping! Friendly site. Fast shipping!"
"Have been using Infinity for quite a while now and have always found their prices competitive Also find the staff friendly and their mail order service very good"
"Very good, I will definitely make use of this company again."
"Service is usually excellent but on this occasion there was a delay in dispatching the order and it was marked as "order cancelled by store" on the account page despite being processed (and still shows as this). Hopefully just a blip in the processing on this occasion."
"Great service as always."
"Simple purchase with easy spread payments, speedy delivery and great price on my new shoei"
"Excellent co-operation"
"As advertised, great products and prompt delivery."
"Great service, great product (biking boots)."
"The quality of the goods coupled with the speed and accuracy of the order I placed was excellent from start to finish. Simple quick and professional service."
"Great experience. Quick delivery and response from team. Also return and exchange done very quick as I by mistake ordered wrong size. 5 star service."
Infinity Motorcycles is rated 4.66 based on 665 reviews