Infinity Motorcycles Reviews

returns process
Easy
Read Infinity Motorcycles Reviews

About Infinity Motorcycles:

Infinity Motorcycles was established in 1999 by Rob Puttick and Dave Holloway, both veterans of the UK motorcycle trade. From humble beginnings in a former bank on the North Circular in London, Infinity Motorcycles now has 14 branches, from Glasgow to Southampton, and an online department, employing a total of around 150 people.

Everyone likes a bargain, but we try and make sure we offer a bit more too. Our staff turnover is low and we invest more in staff training than anyone else we know of in the bike trade - we don't think these two facts are mutually exclusive! Infinity Motorcycles takes Customer Service seriously. So Dave and Rob still want to hear from you about your experience of shopping with us, good or bad.

Tell us how Infinity Motorcycles made you happy
Having found Infinity through a friend who reccommded them, I can say my experience as a first time customer was excellent. I bought a helmet through the website and it arrived promptly, but when trying it on it was too small. As this was the first time I had bought motorcycle gear/clothing online and at the price level of a premium Lid Im quite fussy about getting a correct fit (at a good price). I called the sales line, and got through to a very helpful advisor who was able to talk me through the different helmet options Infinity had available, and guided me towards a helmet that had the correct fit. The postage was free and straightforward, and Im quite content that I got a price that would be hard to find elsewhere.
Fawltless
Excellent customer service and delivery service, would only recomend.
I found infinity excellent. I've ordered twice and both my items were delivered the next day. I shall use again
Great product
Terrible, couldn't have been worse. I bought a couple items hoping the 10-12 days I had left in London (and Europe actually) were going to be enough to deliver in time. Nonetheless, my package took more than a week (although parcelforce GUARANTEED 2-3 days). Now, I am back in South America where I live and a neighbour I do not know or have any sort of contact with has my package. Really bummed and sad about this, not good guys. I have been a constant customer but this really killed it.
I had a problem with one of the items delivered, but the Infinity after sales service was excellent and sorted this out rapidly. Thanks Infinity.
Very speedy service and excellent delivery.
Great service and fast delivery
Excellent service as always from Alex and the guys at York
Excellent prices, communications and delivery speed. Will definitely use you again
Me and my housemate came to the Norwich branch Saturday evening to pick out a helmet for my motorbike and him his Go-kart. The man we spoke to was very informative, polite, and helpful. He knew a lot of info, and didn't pull the wool over my housemates eyes by suggesting a cheaper helmet for go-karting. He also made doubly sure that the helmets were a correct size and fit, and happily went through a good selection until we found the right fit. Clean shop, lots of choice with competitive prices, and polite, informative staff. We will both be back. Highly recommended!
Had ordered the wrong sized Shoei X-Spirit 3. Sent it back for another no hassle.
Very friendly and helpful service
Fast delivery. Thanks
Excellent products and service a brilliant customer service team so helpful.
I am very satisfied from the services and the support of Infinity Motorcycles. They gave me a great deal and really helped me with the transportation of my motorcycle.
Website easy to navigate and use
Items arrived quickly , unfortunately were the wrong type , this was corrected quickly and dispatched and arrived in short time . 👍
Excellent as ever, friendly staff, always helpfull
They all ways go that extra mile to help
Infinity Motorcycles is rated 4.70 based on 1,936 reviews