Infinity Motorcycles Reviews

of reviewers recommend Infinity Motorcycles
customer service
Read Infinity Motorcycles Reviews

About Infinity Motorcycles:

Infinity Motorcycles was established in 1999 by Rob Puttick and Dave Holloway, both veterans of the UK motorcycle trade. From humble beginnings in a former bank on the North Circular in London, Infinity Motorcycles now has 14 branches, from Glasgow to Southampton, and an online department, employing a total of around 150 people.

Everyone likes a bargain, but we try and make sure we offer a bit more too. Our staff turnover is low and we invest more in staff training than anyone else we know of in the bike trade - we don't think these two facts are mutually exclusive! Infinity Motorcycles takes Customer Service seriously. So Dave and Rob still want to hear from you about your experience of shopping with us, good or bad.

Tell us how Infinity Motorcycles made you happy
Having found Infinity through a friend who reccommded them, I can say my experience as a first time customer was excellent. I bought a helmet through the website and it arrived promptly, but when trying it on it was too small. As this was the first time I had bought motorcycle gear/clothing online and at the price level of a premium Lid Im quite fussy about getting a correct fit (at a good price). I called the sales line, and got through to a very helpful advisor who was able to talk me through the different helmet options Infinity had available, and guided me towards a helmet that had the correct fit. The postage was free and straightforward, and Im quite content that I got a price that would be hard to find elsewhere.
i have just put in a new order and hope that the address i have given stays as is and not like the last time delivered to the address across from my house despite several calls to infinity when i checked the tracking and they had put in house instead of lodge to inform the courier of the correct address.. As a result the courier met a locked gate at House and would not cross the road to Lodge returned to base 40 miles away where i later had to go to collect. The courier used cannot be contacted or cannot call the customer in advance of delivery. This is the only courier company i have ever used that does not do this this added to my frustration .........so fingers crossed ....double crossed.......triple crossed that i wont be cross on this transaction
Good quality oxford disc lock at a very good price packaged well and arrived on time good service .
Great
First class service every time
fast and efficient service
I ordered waterproof gloves.but they are not wind proof. Good for summer showers but not for winter
Speedy delivery from placing my order.
Items took a lot longer than expected to arrive.
Good products, good service, but the Royal Mail are not the most reliable delivery service. It's worth paying extra for enhanced delivery options.
Order on line Order arrived as sechuled and very pleased with products
I always find infinity staff helpful and full of good advice. They always seemed well stocked with good quality products and reasonably priced too.
Good customer service. Sorted a delivery issue promptly (Not Infinity’s fault)and kept me informed throughout.
Excellent customer service - Hannah was a star - listened well , and put a plan in place to get the issue sorted and keep my business running ! Staff like that are hard to find - my advice is to hang on to her ! Feel free to put a copy of my comments in her HR file for her annual appraisal Stephen Mototrainingni.Com
I'm happy with this company
Very easy to deal with and super quick on delivery and returns credit payment.
Guys did rea
Best service
Really great service
Can't fault them i put my order in and it arrived 3 days later.
Outstanding customer service and after sales Cant fault infinity motorcycles service or delivery in any way
Infinity Motorcycles is rated 4.69 based on 1,749 reviews