Infinity Motorcycles Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Infinity Motorcycles

About Infinity Motorcycles: Infinity Motorcycles was established in 1999 by Rob Puttick and Dave Holloway, both veterans of the UK motorcycle trade. From humble beginnings in a former bank on the North Circular in London, Infinity Motorcycles now has 14 branches, from Glasgow to Southampton, and an online department, employing a total of around 150 people.

Everyone likes a bargain, but we try and make sure we offer a bit more too. Our staff turnover is low and we invest more in staff training than anyone else we know of in the bike trade - we don't think these two facts are mutually exclusive! Infinity Motorcycles takes Customer Service seriously. So Dave and Rob still want to hear from you about your experience of shopping with us, good or bad.

Tell us how Infinity Motorcycles made you happy

customer service
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"After placing my order I was thoroughly impressed with the professional manor in which all correspondence was handled and the speed of processing and delivery. I will be shopping here again."
"."
Posted 22 minutes ago
"I ordered some gift vouchers online for my brother-in-law for Christmas, they arrived promptly to my email address so that I could print them off, happy with the service."
Posted 52 minutes ago
"as always great to buy from have done for years the only problem is the club card i have always used .when i need new stuff it may be once a year the web page forgets who i am even if i add my membership card number i can not be found"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Easy to use site. Prompt delivery"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Website was easy to use. Delivery was prompt."
Posted 1 hour ago
"helmet was perfect, speedy service as usual"
"Got a great deal and even a discount code"
"I ordered a motorcycle cover just before the Christmas rush, not expecting to get it until after. I was pleasantly surprised when it arrived the next day. Cannot fault the cover or service."
"Very good purchase at a fair price and helpful customer service"
"Found what I wanted at a nae bad price"
"Great website easy to navigate and superfast delivery even over xmas i highly recommend"
"Good sales reduction, fast delivery but poor packaging."
"Great service and price Hard to find nowadays Definitely well recommended"
"Order done online. Quick delivery."
"Ordered on line after visiting shop in York. They offered ordering it for me but did it on line."
"I did not get my order in time"
"Very good and very helpful would definitely recommend"
"Very friendly staff, quick delivery, excellent communication, by phone, text and email."
"Did not have the jacket that I ordered in stock, offered me an alternative jacket at the same price. Love the jacket, excellent customer service. will use them again."
"Class act all round and would use again."
Infinity Motorcycles is rated 4.69 based on 1,004 reviews