Infinity Motorcycles Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Infinity Motorcycles Reviews

About Infinity Motorcycles:

Infinity Motorcycles was established in 1999 by Rob Puttick and Dave Holloway, both veterans of the UK motorcycle trade. From humble beginnings in a former bank on the North Circular in London, Infinity Motorcycles now has 14 branches, from Glasgow to Southampton, and an online department, employing a total of around 150 people.

Everyone likes a bargain, but we try and make sure we offer a bit more too. Our staff turnover is low and we invest more in staff training than anyone else we know of in the bike trade - we don't think these two facts are mutually exclusive! Infinity Motorcycles takes Customer Service seriously. So Dave and Rob still want to hear from you about your experience of shopping with us, good or bad.

Tell us how Infinity Motorcycles made you happy
I discovered Infinity Motorcycles earlier this year. Now, after two jackets, gloves and a helmet, Infinity Motorcycles will be my first port of call in the future. The warm, friendly and very helpful service, not once but four times, provided by Aaron, Mike, Stella and Kelly makes dealing with these people a joy. Buying is easy and stress-free and returns are promptly and efficiently dealt with. Thank you.
Bought my new HJC i70 Helmet last month. Only recently opened the box to discover no pinlock including (it stated there was in the ad)

So I emailed customer service and less than 2 working days later I had a fresh pinlock at my door. No issues what so ever!

I used the site because it looked the best for pricing, but I’ll be using again because of the swiftness in dealing with any issues like this.
Second visit to this store and wont be the last all staff really helpful and Alex has a great deal of knowledge about their products and gives excellent advice.
Ordered a helmet for my wife over the phone the lady i spoke to could not have been more helpful
2 days later it arrived PERFECT FIT
PERFECT HELMET.
found alot cheaper
Very professional in store and with any queries. However the whole customer service experience has been significantly below what I expected. There have been a number of delays to the delivery of my bike which I can understand. However I had to chase for information on each occasion, frequently at the end of day the bike was due to be collected. They have not been proactive in the passage of information to myself.
Bob is a fantastic salesman and is very attentive. Go bob!!!! Thanks for all your assistance mate.
Communication was so great and I'm so happy with the product! Highly recommended!
They were very helpful - there was no stock of the item I wanted in store so I used click and collect and it arrived promptly, the assistant was friendly and helpful, and I was assured that if the size was wrong I could easily exchange, as long as I hadn't removed the stickers (the size was fine).
I love infinity motorcycles!
I took a ride upto the Camberley branch which was about 2 hours away. Then was greeted by the lads that worked there who were really friendly and chatty!
Unfortunately I didn't realise I purchased the wrong jacket, but they were really helpful and let me get a refund as they didn't have my size in stock. I later managed to find the one I wanted on their website in my size, it did cost a little more but they was more than happy to price match as I had proof of the price.
They also price matched the trousers I wanted! I rang the customer services to go through with the purchase which was really quick and easy to do! Total savings around the £60/£70 Mark. Very happy customer! Will definitely be a returning customer.
Hello,

Thank you for your positive feedback! I'm happy that you were satisfied with your recent experiences with our online and Camberley retail store and hope you are enjoying your new jacket and trousers. If there is anything else we can do to help you in future, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Kind regards,
Jonah
Two orders placed recently for leathers and and some additional armour. Very prompt service, include confirmation of sizes from Mike at Infinity.
Delivered as promised.
Hello, Thank you for your positive feedback on your recent experience shopping with us! Is there anything we can do to improve our services in order to earn a 5-star review from you next time? Kind regards, Jonah
Great price and next day delivery !
Southampton Branch..best staff ever! I should know, i was a retail manager for many years and all the staff are A1 in their field.
Hello, Thank you for your glowing feedback! We are proud to offer excellent customer services and hope you are enjoying your recent purchase. Kind regards, Jonah
Wrong item sent to start with but very quickly rectified.
Hello, Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent order. I'm sorry that we initially dispatched the incorrect item for you, but I'm glad to hear we were able to correct this mistake and I hope you are satisfied with your purchase. If there is anything else I can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us again. Kind regards, Jonah
I've only experienced excellent service from infinity
Easy to order, quick to deliver.
What's not to like
Excellent service
The Norwich store and Staff are simply brilliant!!!
Hi would of rated you higher but when I opened the package the lid on the box was ripped obviously it as been opened and the batteries where in the lock witch seemed strange but it works ok
Hello, I'm sorry that the package you received was damaged during transit. This may have been damaged due to the weight of its contents, but if you feel the parcel was tampered with, please do give us a call on 0800 130 3377 and we can investigate this. As for the batteries, they come preinstalled in the lock itself, so the product isn't preowned by any means. Kind regards, Jonah
Ordering was easy and goods arrived really quickly, plus free postage!
Infinity Motorcycles is rated 4.71 based on 2,886 reviews