Infinity Motorcycles Reviews

returns process
Easy
Read Infinity Motorcycles Reviews

About Infinity Motorcycles:

Infinity Motorcycles was established in 1999 by Rob Puttick and Dave Holloway, both veterans of the UK motorcycle trade. From humble beginnings in a former bank on the North Circular in London, Infinity Motorcycles now has 14 branches, from Glasgow to Southampton, and an online department, employing a total of around 150 people.

Everyone likes a bargain, but we try and make sure we offer a bit more too. Our staff turnover is low and we invest more in staff training than anyone else we know of in the bike trade - we don't think these two facts are mutually exclusive! Infinity Motorcycles takes Customer Service seriously. So Dave and Rob still want to hear from you about your experience of shopping with us, good or bad.

Tell us how Infinity Motorcycles made you happy
Infinity are the best bike shop around. Best prices I've seen, but the main thing is that staff. I've used three or four different stores and they are always really helpful, knowledgeable and laid back to deal with. I always take ages picking out gear, trying different sizes etc, cos I want to be 100% certain it'll fit right and work. They always help, area patient, never mind trying different sizes etc. Big difference from other bike shops i've been to. Have to say, the Clapham lads in particular are super helpful and very sound. Both in the shop and the garage. I once had to return something and there was absolutely no drama, just easy process to get it sorted out. Appreciated that. I now get services there and had a clutch change too. Excellent service. I'd highly recommend Infinity and particularly Clapham.
Visited the Farnborough store and was served by Ross. He provided excellent advice and was more than happy to answer all my questions. Great team alongside were also very polite and helpful. Definitely shop there again and I will definitely recommend to others.
Goods quickly delivered There was a slight problem but again that was quickly resolved Very pleased
Arrived promptly. Well packaged.
Very pleased with the service and product
Quite happy with the service, I had a gift voucher to use and being a trials rider I struggled to find something to buy, but I got a bogof deal on some muc off and shared it with a mate.
Easy to use website. Fast postage. I would buy again. πŸ‘
Great fast service excellent product and at a good price
Recieved excellent service from Infinity Motorcycles, great product's at excellent prices, and a customer service's department to be proud of. A special thank you to Hannah for all her help.
Hi Mark,

Thank you so much for your glowing review!

Customer service is everything to us, and I'm sure Hannah and everyone in our online team will very much appreciate your feedback.

We hope you enjoy your item and look forward to your custom again!

Kind regards,
Jonah
very happy with the purchase i hope to soon be able to do business with you excellent seller best regards Marco
Thanks
Excellent prompt service
I have used Infinity a few times now and they have always lived up to their promises; price, quality, etc. Well worth considering.
Absolutely perfect thank you πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š
Always been extremely easy to deal with. Will be buying from here moving forward
Fast delivery and great quality gloves, my partner is very happy with them, thank you!πŸ˜„
Superb customer service from start to finish....will definite again.
Visited GLASGOW store, staff were excellent. Friendly and well informed, as such been back several time’s now. Will be my first choice next time I require can’t more kit.
Swift service ,well done
Very good quality and competitively priced
Excellent service from the online customer service team and Mike Spinks was really helpful when returning my bike cover.
Infinity Motorcycles is rated 4.71 based on 2,100 reviews