Infinity Motorcycles Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Infinity Motorcycles

About Infinity Motorcycles: Infinity Motorcycles was established in 1999 by Rob Puttick and Dave Holloway, both veterans of the UK motorcycle trade. From humble beginnings in a former bank on the North Circular in London, Infinity Motorcycles now has 14 branches, from Glasgow to Southampton, and an online department, employing a total of around 150 people.

Everyone likes a bargain, but we try and make sure we offer a bit more too. Our staff turnover is low and we invest more in staff training than anyone else we know of in the bike trade - we don't think these two facts are mutually exclusive! Infinity Motorcycles takes Customer Service seriously. So Dave and Rob still want to hear from you about your experience of shopping with us, good or bad.

Tell us how Infinity Motorcycles made you happy

customer service
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"WOW. Amazing sales service, friendly, speedy and informative. I ordered 2 Rukka Outlast Base layer tops in large (difficult size currently to source anywhere on the internet). From the commencement of purchase through to the day of delivery I was kept updated and both of the items arrived in Northern Ireland within 2 days from the day of ordering. I was also kept updated by Parcel Force via emails and text to the day and even the hour of delivery. I have to say Mike and the sales team at Infinity Motorcycles offered to me a 5 star+ service. Thank you!!"
"As a previous regular customer (emphasis on the previous) I really enjoyed shopping in Infinity Motorcycles, and always thought the staff were very helpful and the product range varied. Having passed my bike test last year, I have spent a considerable amount of money in store and online. However after my last shopping experience, I am sad to say that I won’t be back. I placed an order for boots online and decided in the end to return them. It said on the website “You can return your goods to any Infinity Motorcycles Store” so I called in to the Belfast store, where I normally shopped, to return them. I was first told, in quite an aggressive manner, that I couldn’t return them in store as the online department “was a separate business”. Only when I mentioned to the lady, that it states on their website that I could return the item to any store, that I was told (with a lot of attitude) that I could fill in a form to have them returned. It might not sound like a huge issue but having always received exceptional customer service from other staff members, I was very disappointed about the manner in which I was spoken to. There are plenty of other shops for me to get my motorbike gear so I will not be purchasing anything else from Infinity. It is a real shame that customers are treated so well when spending money, but so badly when returning an item."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Great Jeans at a great price. Just what I wanted. Infinity Motorcycles sent the jeans in superfast time. All round a good experience. Recommenced."
"Great honest communication and order arrived ahead of expected date. Top job. Well Done"
"Excellent service, and great choice of quality products. Thank you. Highly recommended. I will return in person....."
"Great website. Used my points. Delivery was prompt. Quality item."
"Excellent service as always. Will be back again soon."
"simply the best."
"Competitively priced - good range of products - fast efficient service, and they have a loyalty card option. Highly recommended"
"Great and fast service"
"Great price, fast delivery, highly recommended"
"Very good.."
"They did what they said they would do. Good service."
"An absolute failure. I had a £10 club Infinity voucher and I ordered a jacket on sale, only to find out that it was no longer in stock. I chose a different jacket, which arrived damaged. I returned the jacket to get a new one, only to be told that the damaged item was the last in stock. In the end I obtained a refund, never got the voucher back... Never again! I’d rather buy elsewhere, if it means paying slightly more - good service and efficiency are worth the extra moneys!"
Hi Fabio,

We extend our fullest apologies for the issues you suffered shopping with us. I have responded to your review on our Trustpilot page, which I will copy for you below as they relate to the same issue.

Kind regards,

Jonah

---

Hi Fabio,

We sincerely apologise for the issues surrounding your shopping experience with us. We value your feedback and would like to do whatever we can to appease you.

I have spoken with my colleagues in our customer service team with whom you been in contact with.

We try to maintain 100% accuracy on our stock levels at all times. However, due to the sheer amount of products we have available for sale, there are occasions where we experience an inventory error, or an item becomes discontinued without our knowledge. This was the case with your jacket, and we were, unfortunately, unable to provide the item you ordered.

I believe we offered you an alternative Tucano Urbano jacket which we dispatched to you but arrived damaged. We didn't have knowledge of this but I apologise profusely for this. We understand we have let you down, but we will do whatever we can to improve our picking and packing services to ensure all products are dispatched as intended.

If you have any further issues or questions, please do not hesitate to contact me here.

Kind regards,

Jonah
"Excellent service from the Farnborough branch, highly recommend. Always look after me and sort out any issues if they occur. Friendly staff and all have a good knowledge of the items they are selling."
"Great service, fast delivery, perfect. Would recommend."
"Slight problem with order, quickly sorted after phone call. Would certainly use again."
"Called me up to keep me informed of a minor delay to item dispatch. Very happy not many companies would do that."
"I ordered some Knox gloves in medium but they were too small. Infinity exchanged them for a larger size... great service and the larger size fits 👍"
"Ok recomended"
"Very fast service and held the items I wanted in stock. It took just three days from placing my order to receiving them at my front door. Excellent response time. Can't fault this service."
Infinity Motorcycles is rated 4.70 based on 1,419 reviews