Infinity Motorcycles Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Infinity Motorcycles

About Infinity Motorcycles: Infinity Motorcycles was established in 1999 by Rob Puttick and Dave Holloway, both veterans of the UK motorcycle trade. From humble beginnings in a former bank on the North Circular in London, Infinity Motorcycles now has 14 branches, from Glasgow to Southampton, and an online department, employing a total of around 150 people.

Everyone likes a bargain, but we try and make sure we offer a bit more too. Our staff turnover is low and we invest more in staff training than anyone else we know of in the bike trade - we don't think these two facts are mutually exclusive! Infinity Motorcycles takes Customer Service seriously. So Dave and Rob still want to hear from you about your experience of shopping with us, good or bad.

How would you rate Infinity Motorcycles ?

"Very good, I ordered a pair of Dainese which were no longer available. Within hours Mike Spinks offered me a suitable replacement, of which was of better standard. The level of service provided from Mike was excellent and consultive. 5* Service. Thank you"
"Very comprehensive, helpful with a quick delivery service"
"Great service and fast delivery"
"Visited the store, they couldn't be more helpful, explained and set up intercom on two helmets with Bluetooth and phone and sat nav"
"Parcel arrived quickly, as described, priced well and good quality."
"Fantastic customer service. I can't remember her name but the person who served me was brilliant and helped me find things suitable for my height and small frame."
"Phone operator was very helpful."
"Very efficient order process. Very quick delivery & the price was reasonable."
"Despite showing stock online neither of the items ordered were in stock. I was told over the phone that they would not be available until the end of the month. So I cancelled the order Cancellelation process was hassle free and the staff I dealt with were very good."
Hi Alex,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review on your recent order.

We would like to extend our fullest apologies for the stocking error you experienced. We strive to maintain total accuracy on stock levels for all of our products, however, because of the large number of products we have available, there are instances where our stock is depleted, or our levels are not up-to-date.

We understand that we have disappointed you, and for that, we accept full responsibility. Your feedback has been forwarded on to our logistics team, who will work on improving measures to limit these events. We'd like to do whatever we can to satisfy you as a loyal customer.

Kind regards,
Jonah
"Very easy and helpful to deal with if you have a query"
"Great service"
"ggfdfggfgfsdgfd"
"Product (Caberg helmet) as descrided. Delivery quicker than advertised. Very good price. Thankyou!"
"Ordered a Dainese Jacket. Delivered to Denmark after 5 days. I’m happy :-)"
"I had a £10 off voucher... which is pretty good to start. And free next day delivery. The bike cover I bought turned up next day! So what is there to complain about? Very happy!"
"Good price perfect description of the items . Fast delivery."
"Excellent customer service"
"Excellent Service , Swift Delivery"
"I went in for what I thought was a straight forward swap of an Arai helmet that I had ordered online but turned out to be one of the longest exchanges I have done in my life. The staff (an older guy and his younger assistant) at GPS were particularly not helpful at all. This ended up making me reject the helmet altogether and ask for a full refund. Worst experience ever and will never shop at Infinity Motorcycles again!!"
Hi Joyful,

I'm sorry to hear you were not satisfied with the service you experienced with our GPS branch. We take your feedback seriously and would like to do whatever we can to improve our services.

We want to offer a pleasant experience to every customer that walks through our doors, and we apologise for disappointing you.

Regards,
Jonah
"Yes. Quick and easy delivery."
Infinity Motorcycles is rated 4.48 based on 179 reviews