Infinity Motorcycles Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Infinity Motorcycles

About Infinity Motorcycles: Infinity Motorcycles was established in 1999 by Rob Puttick and Dave Holloway, both veterans of the UK motorcycle trade. From humble beginnings in a former bank on the North Circular in London, Infinity Motorcycles now has 14 branches, from Glasgow to Southampton, and an online department, employing a total of around 150 people.

Everyone likes a bargain, but we try and make sure we offer a bit more too. Our staff turnover is low and we invest more in staff training than anyone else we know of in the bike trade - we don't think these two facts are mutually exclusive! Infinity Motorcycles takes Customer Service seriously. So Dave and Rob still want to hear from you about your experience of shopping with us, good or bad.

How would you rate Infinity Motorcycles ?

"Quick delivery, great to collect the points for my next order! Definitely enjoy the extra 10% off my second on-line order. Good communication, all deliveries well packaged. Thanks!"
"Excellent customer service from people who actually know what there are talking about, very helpful"
"Good range of products - fast and efficient mail order service, which I will use again."
"Great service and speedy delivery"
"Very good service, both online and in the York outlet. Will definitely use them again."
"Very helpful and very experienced in there products"
"Could not fault service and delivery, will use again and again"
"Really good price"
"Bought a Schuberth C4 flip-front helmet for my wife, at a saving of approx. £250, and had no trouble it exchanging it for a larger size with free postage"
"Ordered gloves for my girlfriend which were too big took a trip into York and exchanged them for correct size with no problems at all. Could have sent them back through the mail order and exchanged them but gloves tend to be something you need to try on. decided to take a run over from Doncaster to York and purchased a helmet jacket and new boots too."
"Very good service, great prices and prompt delivery service."
"Efficient service and following a slight issue Infinity sorted out the issue promptly and to my entire satisfaction. Very good customer service."
"Looked online at waterproof gloves. Now gloves differ in size from brand to brand so disappointed when I popped into the Glasgow branch and didn't have the same selection as is found online. Ok need to guess the size and delivery wasn't quick , over a week which is pretty poor. Now have the gloves which size was ok but didn't have the quality feel I'd expect."
"Four weeks for the item on back order, still I can not wait."
"Great service quick delivery"
"AAA ++++"
"I saw the jacket I wanted online and at an excellent price that couldn’t be matched elsewhere. Would recommend Infinty Motorcycles to family and friends."
"The level and speed of assistance with my inquiry and request was absolutely excellent. Appreciate all the help and co-operation."
"I waited a week for my items after expecting next day despatch. I called at the end of the week and was told one of my items weren't in stock which had led to the delay. I then waited another week for my delivery. No contact from infinity except when I initiated it. I won't order from this company again"
"Great staff and service, great points reward scheme. The only reason I haven't given the 5th star is that some of my favourite brands (eg Halvarssons) are not stocked. Otherwise top notch."
Infinity Motorcycles is rated 4.57 based on 459 reviews