Infinity Motorcycles Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Infinity Motorcycles Reviews

About Infinity Motorcycles:

Infinity Motorcycles was established in 1999 by Rob Puttick and Dave Holloway, both veterans of the UK motorcycle trade. From humble beginnings in a former bank on the North Circular in London, Infinity Motorcycles now has 14 branches, from Glasgow to Southampton, and an online department, employing a total of around 150 people.

Everyone likes a bargain, but we try and make sure we offer a bit more too. Our staff turnover is low and we invest more in staff training than anyone else we know of in the bike trade - we don't think these two facts are mutually exclusive! Infinity Motorcycles takes Customer Service seriously. So Dave and Rob still want to hear from you about your experience of shopping with us, good or bad.

Tell us how Infinity Motorcycles made you happy
Fast delivery, good products with enough info on the website. I paid by Klarna over 3 months which was good, and the prices were better than other retailers in store and online. Thanks.
Excellent service,fast delivery
Posted 1 hour ago
Easy to order and given it was just before Xmas arrived in time. Thank you.
The guy that served me was very helpful and show me some things I didn't know
Always great service
Fantastic service
Excellent service from start to finish. From price match to delivery within 36hrs. Well done 👍
I ordered a new Arai visor and when the parcel was delivered it contained a new Alpinestars waterproof jacket, my size and no doubt expensive. I did contact Infinity and informed them what had happened, they arranged for a collection of the jacket and sent another parcel with my visor. Service was therefore only average. Good job I was honest!!
Soon as item available it was dispatched quickly. All was good
Andy was very helpful through the whole process especially through lockdown. The bike is brilliant . Thank you
Very good
Delivery was rather poor, took a very long time to get to me
Hi Hannah,

I apologise for the delay in your order; this was due to the closure of our suppliers over the holiday period. They reopened on the 4th January, which was the earliest time they could dispatch your item to us, and we sent this to you thereafter.

We understand this delay should've been communicated to you earlier, and we sincerely apologise for this error and for the inaccuracy of our delivery times. We are constantly revising our processes to minimise delays and improve the efficiency of our services during the current pandemic and we appreciate your patience at this time.

Please understand this is not a reflection of our usual services, and if you were to shop with us again, we will do whatever we can to get your order to you quickly.

Jonah
The infinity loyalty points should be available to use it immediately and not the last week of the each month.
Massimo Tinnirello
Hi Massimo,

We appreciate your feedback regarding our Club Infinity loyalty scheme. We are always seeking to improve our operations, and I have forwarded your comments onto our loyalty team.

If there is anything we can help you with in the meantime, please do let me know.

Jonah
Always an Excellent service.
Excellent quality product with super fast delivery .100% recommend !!!.
Thanks 👍
Friendly incredibly helpful and knowledgable highly recommend for all your motorcycle gear
Got a great deal on lid speakers and the items were well packed with speedy delivery. Will use again!
Good prices and prompt service. Staff that I met or spoke to on the phone, at the Watford branch, were both knowledgeable and most helpful.
Really good. Quick dispatch and delivery, with competitive pricing. Thank you!
Vest was bought as a present for my Father. He loves it, but just needs to change it for a larger size :)
It took a long time to be delivered, while I was waiting I didn't get any email, any update, any tracking number, nothing, I will never buy again, thanks.
Hi,

I'm sorry you were unhappy with your order. We expected to deliver your order within 2-3 working days, with an estimated delivery date of December 1st, which was communicated to you via email at the time of purchase. However, we did have a global message on our website to expect slight delays due to the increase in orders during Black Friday.

We sent you a tracking notification via SMS on the 30th Nov, and your order was delivered on December 2nd. I understand your disappointment that your order was a bit later than expected, but due to Black Friday and the holiday season, we did precaution customers to expect shipping delays.

Please understand this was not a reflection of our usual processes and delivery times. If you were to shop with us again, we will process and deliver your items as quickly as possible, but during the busiest commercial times of the year, longer delivery times are to be expected.

Infinity Motorcycles is rated 4.72 based on 3,463 reviews