Infinity Motorcycles Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Infinity Motorcycles Reviews

About Infinity Motorcycles:

Infinity Motorcycles was established in 1999 by Rob Puttick and Dave Holloway, both veterans of the UK motorcycle trade. From humble beginnings in a former bank on the North Circular in London, Infinity Motorcycles now has 14 branches, from Glasgow to Southampton, and an online department, employing a total of around 150 people.

Everyone likes a bargain, but we try and make sure we offer a bit more too. Our staff turnover is low and we invest more in staff training than anyone else we know of in the bike trade - we don't think these two facts are mutually exclusive! Infinity Motorcycles takes Customer Service seriously. So Dave and Rob still want to hear from you about your experience of shopping with us, good or bad.

Tell us how Infinity Motorcycles made you happy
Products are good but ordered all at the same time and everything came separately on different days! Jacket, trousers, boots and gloves 😑😑
The motorbike cover I bought suppose to be water resistant but unfortunately over night we had rain and next morning motorbike was wet ??!!and cover is Oxford made!!!!
Price was competitive, quality was good but I have to be truthful, I was disappointed with the time it took to deliver. Another thing, Infinity used Parcelforce .... well put quite simply Parcelforce are a joke! I was in on the day of delivery, I have security cameras as well and I had a message saying a delivery was attempted but there was no one home. Utter joke. They were supposed to leave a card telling me what to do next but obviously there was no card. In the event that I did nothing, a redelivery will be attempted the following day. Guess what? Same thing happened .... delivery attempt alledgedly made but no one actually came. I rang parceforce ... waited 35 mins to speak to someone and they told me that a delivery attemp was made twice. Cut a long story short, I told the operator that their driver was a liar which they refuted until I offered to send them the video evidence of the exact time the deliveries were supposed to have been made and the fact that I was at home working on both those of days. I told them to contact the driver and come back to the house with the parcel but said they couldnt do that. Yes they can because my neighbour works for Parcelforce and they are contactable. Less than 30 mins after my call ended and made an official complaint, I was messaged saying my parcel was available for immediate collection at the local post office. What a turn up eh? The driver WAS in the area, skipped me twice for whatever reason maybe to get an early finish perhaps but obviously didnt want to face me after being caught out lying so dropped it at the post office. Infinity take note, 5 days wait BEFORE the first delivery attempt is poor. Oh .... you would also do well to use another delivery service!!
Jacket arrived with all dust and footprint on the back guess was dropped and stood on before posted out
Hi Trevor, Our utmost apologies you've received your order in this condition. We do our best to pick, pack and check all orders are correct and up to standards before they leave our doors. However, I see this must have been missed with your order, I do apologize. We will be looking into our logistics side of the company going forward from this. Kind regards, Holly
Everything was fine about the process but the Resurgence jeans came with one knee armour lining ripped. I decided to lash this together as it was slightly reduced for Black Friday and last in stock. Next day I rode with the jeans and the other knee lining split - some defect in material or construction. Fairly happy with my bodged jeans but I'd rather have not had them fall apart on first contact.
Great customer service and prices. Disappointed that I was told it would be next day but wasn’t. Not too bothered by that but where they do lose points in the packaging. Shocking. Was literally just a postal bag. Other that’s that, they’re great. No Sportsbikeshop.com mind you…
Product is great, but there was a mess up with delivery which means it was delayed as the wrong address was given to parcel force by infinity...
I Ordered 2 T Shirts which was Showing In Stock On Line & Received 1 Only. Not the Best.
Bought keis heated v501 in black red piping,nice subtle colour. Love vest. Had to ring up to find out when delivery was due ,they saw my order but sounded unsure why it was not out for delivery. Was then delivered within 24 hours.
Sent wrong Helmet did correct next day but no compo!!!! Bit to much aggro!!!!
Easy to order, but unfortunately has a call a day later to say website was incorrect and had no stock. Refund was made within 48 hours.
Hello, Our sincere apologies for the stocking error that occurred on our website at the time you placed your order. As soon as the mistake was noticed, we contacted you regarding the order. Our website is frequently being updated, however occasionally some updates take longer than expected. But we do what we can to make sure everything on our website is correct and up-to-date as often as possible. Apologies again for the inconvenience. Kind regards, Holly
The item I ordered was found to be out of stock
Hello, I'm sorry we could not provide you with your recent order. We try to maintain total accuracy of our stock levels, but in the case of your order, we were unable to supply your item due to a delay at our suppliers, and we extend our fullest apologies for this. Please do not hesitate to contact us on 0800 130 3377 if you have any further questions or concerns, and we would be more than happy to assist you on anything in future. Kind regards, Jonah
Ordered an Arai helmet and e mailed customer service asking if cheek pad could be altered before sending. Heard absolutely nothing back . The reason I hate shopping online . I have used many times in the past with brilliant service , However helmet did arrive quickly .
I ordered a pair of gloves and at the check out it said next day delivery but when I got the tracking information it says the expected date is a week and half away, if I'd known prior I would have ordered elsewhere but now I'm just left feeling a little annoyed. Not knowing when items are going to come before ordering puts me off ordering anything else.
Really good store, lots of choice, helpful staff. But before purchasing items check out the infinity website first just to make sure that the inshop price is the same as the web price. I bought an item in shop which found on the site for less the same day... lesson learned.
Ordered some riding jeans but they were the wrong size. Phone up and arranged to swap for a larger size. Took them back to one of the shops rather than posting them. Waited for a bigger size to come through in the post but they never did. Checked my bank balance about a week late and Found out they had refunded me the money but never received any communication. Bit dissapointing as I had been waiting for my new jeans.
The purchase experience and delivery were fine but the boots got damaged within weeks, after just a few rides, as seen at the attached photo. That's very disappointing for relatively expensive Oxford boots that have been used only on a few occasions by a pillion.
Great leathers (Oxford one peice) only complaint is when lining removed the the hard part of the Velcro remains causing rubbing on skin which after a few hours becomes sore 🙈
Hi Darren, I'm sorry that you were not satisfied with your recent order. The comfort lining of your Oxford leather suit should be worn at all times and is only intended to be removed for washing. We would not recommend wearing the suit without this interior lining, as this will feel extremely uncomfortable against your skin (as you experienced first hand!) Kind regards, Jonah
Ordered 2x Packtalk bold duo’s and only one pack came. After informing of mistake another order was sent out to rectify the problem but unfortunately this was a single unit so I was still one unit short, we agreed to buy the single unit and wait for another delivery of a duo pack which finally came to full fill the order . After spending nearly £1000 on the intercoms I was offered a £10 gift voucher for my inconvenience
Hi Kevin, Thank you for your review, we take all feedback on board to optimise our services and ensure that every customer is satisfied with their shopping experience with us. We sincerely apologise for the issues with your order. Both errors were down to our logistics department, and the team have been informed of these errors so we can minimise this happening again in future. As an apology, we did provide you with a discount on the single unit that was delivered to you by mistake, in addition to the £10 gift voucher to use on a future purchase. If you were to shop with us again, our customer service team will do whatever we can to ensure your happy with your experience, online and in-store. Kind regards, Jonah
Good quality lock
Hello, Thank you for your review. Is there any way we can improve our services in order to receive a 5-star rating from you? Kind regards, Jonah
Infinity Motorcycles is rated 4.73 based on 5,458 reviews