Infinity Motorcycles Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Infinity Motorcycles Reviews

About Infinity Motorcycles:

Infinity Motorcycles was established in 1999 by Rob Puttick and Dave Holloway, both veterans of the UK motorcycle trade. From humble beginnings in a former bank on the North Circular in London, Infinity Motorcycles now has 14 branches, from Glasgow to Southampton, and an online department, employing a total of around 150 people.

Everyone likes a bargain, but we try and make sure we offer a bit more too. Our staff turnover is low and we invest more in staff training than anyone else we know of in the bike trade - we don't think these two facts are mutually exclusive! Infinity Motorcycles takes Customer Service seriously. So Dave and Rob still want to hear from you about your experience of shopping with us, good or bad.

Tell us how Infinity Motorcycles made you happy
One of your sales staff at Honda Chiswick outlet should be nowhere near dealing with the public ....down right rude I spent my money elsewhere. As for online no problems.
Hello,

We apologise for your recent experience shopping in our Chiswick store.

May I ask you to email us at info@infinitymotorcycles.com and provide us with more detail on your in-store experience? We want to do whatever we can to resolve your issue and to improve our services.

Jonah
Tried to order the items in store. Was told on a Saturday they wouldn’t be able to order till Monday so called up Monday to check it was in (it hasn’t been placed) called back Friday to see where it was and still apparently no stock. (Online site showed in stock) still haven’t heard any information about them from the store. Received the trousers 3 days after ordering them online. store was very unhelpful in making sure we were kept up to date with our order.
I was disappointed as I ordered a pair of ladies motorcyclist trousers - and was not told that they were not in stock for 2 weeks !! As I am sure you are aware Ladies motorbike gear is hard to find a nice feminine style etc. I had a couple of other options that were on "sale" and I have now missed these sales- I have been wearing Held trousers to a while and really like the fit etc. I now need to replace them, so sad that I now cannot !!!
Hi,

I'm sorry the trousers you ordered were not in stock with us. We try to maintain 100% accuracy on our stock levels, however, with the sheer amount of products we have available for sale, there are occasions where an item displaying as available is incorrect.

This was the case with your order, and due to the complications of COVID-19, our supplier were waiting on a restock for your trousers. We extend our fullest apologies for the stocking error and for the length of time in waiting for the trousers to come back into stock, however, this was not in our control. We hope you shop with us again, so we can prove that this experience is not reflective of our general services.
Jonah
Very poor communication by email with contradictory emails being sent about whether the item was ready for collection or not. Took longer to arrive at my local store (York) than initially expected.

The staff at the York store however were excellent in keeping me informed of the actual status of the order and informing me when it had arrived for collection.
Hi Andy,

I'm sorry for the issues surrounding your Click & Collect order. We are processing orders as normal, but due to the current pandemic, we have experienced some delays to orders which are out of our control. With the easing of the lockdown, we hope these delays will be minimised as our courier services adjust to demand.

As for the email correspondence, what issues did you have regarding collection? If you can respond to us at reviews@infinitymotorcycles, we can take note of your feedback and investigate the problem.

Jonah
item advertised not in stock,
Hi,

I'1m sorry we did not have the item you wanted in stock.

We try to maintain 100% accuracy on our stock levels at all times, however with the sheer amount of products we have available for sale, there are occasions where we experience an inventory shortage, or an item becomes discontinued without our knowledge.

If you have any questions or concerns about your order or another in future, you can call us on 0800 130 3377 or email us at info@infinitymotorcycles.com, and we'll do whatever we can to help.

Jonah
Incorrect Jacket received. I had to return this and await a replacement after placing a new order for original jacket that was then no longer available in required size.
Hi Stephen,

We're sorry for the incorrect item being delivered to you, and for the issues surrounding your order. This was the result of an error from our packing department; I've relayed your feedback onto our team in order to minimise issues such as these, and I extend our apologies again.

I believe you spoke to our customer service team and we have dispatched the new replacement jacket to you. I hope you are happy with the item, and if you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0800 130 3377 or email us at info@infinitymotorcycles.com.

Jonah
My order was supposed to be delivered within 48 hours, it took 2 weeks and 4 calls to the customer service team to find out what was going on. Every time I called the customer service team, they said they would call me back with an update but never did. I was the one who had to call back each time. That's not good service. Once the order was received, the usual 10% voucher was included. You would think that after messing up my order so badly, albeit being your fault or not, a 25 or 50% voucher would be included to encourage me to shop with you again. Instead I think I will use Sportsbikeshop next time. Not impressed or happy with the service received.
Hi,

I'm very sorry for the delay in your order.

We advertised an estimated 3 to 5 working day to deliver your item as we needed to receive the product from our supplier before we could dispatch your order, however, due to the COVID-19 situation, we've been experiencing some delays to orders due to elements out of our hands.

In regards to your order, the supplier of your item took longer than expected to dispatch. We apologise immensely for the extended delay in your order, but unfortunately, this delay was out of our control in the current climate.

If you need any further help or assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0800 130 3377 or email info@infinitymotorcycles.com.

Ignorance
Hi,
I'm sorry you weren't happy with the experience you had shopping with us, we take your feedback very seriously.
Can you please explain further how we can improve our services?
If you can, please email us at info@infinitymotorcycles.com.
Jonah
The jacket arrived the day after it was due. The tatty box it arrived in was barely fastened by one scrappy piece of tape. The jacket, although on a hanger, looked like it had just been thrown in the box, and had no protective plastic sleeve or the like, that I would have expected. The jacket had dirty marks around the top near the collar, including some rather dubious looking splotches. I have managed to remove most of these, and it looks ok now. The jacket itself fits well and is comfortable, although I haven't been able to ride in it yet, due to the lock down. I took photos of the box and the dirty marks if you wish to see them.
Regards
Tim Wilkinson
Hi Tim

I sincerely apologise for the delay in responding to your query, and for the issues surrounding your order.

I'm sorry for the delay in responding to your query, and for the condition your item arrived in. Your order was dispatched from one of our stores so I'm afraid we were not aware of these isssues.

Can you email us at info@infinitymotorcycles.com along with images of the box and the marks on your jacket? Our team would like to offer their apologies.

Jonah
They’ve taken my money (on the 21st March) but I’m writing this on April 17th having yet to receive the hemet I ordered… Delay I understand, delay and take my money? Unacceptable.
My item been on order since 13th March, now 9th April, when ordered said it was in stock, not impressed.
Hi,

I sincerely apologise for the delay in your order.

The product you ordered was a pre-order, as we were waiting on stock to be released from our supplier. However due to the ongoing coronavirus, delivery took longer than expected as there was a delay in the package while being imported into the country.

I can now assure you we received the stock last week, and your order will have now been dispatched to you to receive within the next couple days, if it isn't already with you.

If you have any further questions or concerns about your order, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0800 130 3377 or email info@infinitymotorcycles.com.

Jonah
The item didn’t arrive, I gave it a few days as this was a week before Christmas. When I rang to say it had been 3 days the person on the phone didn’t know what was going on with the order and asked if he could call me back later in the day, when he called back he said the item had just been sat ready to send but no one had sent it. Luckily it arrived Christmas Eve, but not very impressed as it was due on 18th Dec!
Excellent service & quick delivery. No pressure felt to buy & my helmet was ordered in store & arrived 2days later.
Hi Stacey,

Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear you were happy with our services.

We value your feedback and seek to do whatever we can to improve the shopping experience for loyal customers such as yourself.

However I can see you have rated us 2 stars out of a possible 5. Is there anything we can do to improve your overall experience for us to earn 5 stars?

Jonah
i have just put in a new order and hope that the address i have given stays as is and not like the last time delivered to the address across from my house despite several calls to infinity when i checked the tracking and they had put in house instead of lodge to inform the courier of the correct address..
As a result the courier met a locked gate at House and would not cross the road to Lodge returned to base 40 miles away where i later had to go to collect.
The courier used cannot be contacted or cannot call the customer in advance of delivery.
This is the only courier company i have ever used that does not do this this added to my frustration .........so fingers crossed ....double crossed.......triple crossed that i wont be cross on this transaction
Hi Christopher,

I'm sorry for the issues you experienced with our dispatch and courier service Parcelforce. We understand your frustration and will do whatever we can to prevent instances like this from happening in future.

The issue with the address was an admin error, and I sincerley apologise for this mistake.

Should you purchase from us again, we will do everything we can to ensure your happiness with our service. If you have any other queries, please do not hesitate to contact us at info@infinitymotorcycles.com.

Jonah
The item I ordered differed from the description on the website and customer service agreed it was an error on their website. Parts that were stated to be included in the purchase were therefore not with the item received and I would have to purchase them separately. I agree the item was in the sale and was a very good price but I would not have ordered it had I known those parts were included. Infinity say they can't send me the missing parts because it was in the sale and the only option was to return the item or purchase the parts separately. I tried to fill out the return form and it stated "this option is not available for this item".
Only due to the fact Parcelforce are the carriers, who said that they would deliver 3 times - 3 different days - but only did so on the fourth day.
Would avoid buying again from Inifinity Motorcycles for this reason.
Hi,

Thank you for leaving us a review.

I'm sorry you were dissatisfied with our courier service, Parcelforce. We constantly evaluate our parcel deliver service and the general consensus of our customers suggest they are happy with our courier.

However we understand your disappointment, and should you purchase from us again, we will do everything we can to ensure your happiness with our service.

Jonah
Had issues with a pair of know handroid gloves with sizing and swapped them at Glasgow store but they didn’t have mk3 and was advised that the mk4 version were better so went with them , then had an issue with them aent them direct to Knox as I had called them about gloves got another pair of gloves and wasn’t happy with the stitching which Knox said were fine and Knox arranged with Glasgow for a refund or replacement and Glasgow store didn’t have a pair of gloves in stock that fitted my hands
I ordered a jackket and paid for it But Still haven't got it /.STILL WAITING FOR IT .
Hi Mr Moyses,

We're sorry you're still waiting on the jacket you purchased.

The item is currently on backorder with our supplier, who have pushed back the expected date of arrival. In situations such as this, we're at the mercy of our suppliers and can only wait for the item to be back in stock before we can get it to you. We understand your frustration and sincerley apologise for the wait being longer than expected.

If you would like an update on your order or to cancel your order, you can get in touch with our customer service team on 0800 130 3377.

Jonah
Allowed me to order and pay for something online when it was actually out of stock and not getting restocked. Customer service was good about it but the offered alternative wasnt suitable. Hopefully that was a one off experience though
Hi Chris,

We're sorry you had issues with your recent order. We value your feedback and seek to do whatever we can to improve our services.

We try to maintain 100% accuracy on our stock levels at all times. However, with the huge number of products we have available for sale, there are occasions where we experience an inventory shortage, or an item becomes discontinued without our knowledge. This was the case with your order, and we have since made the size unavailable for purchase.

I believe you have now received your refund. We understand your disappointment and sincerely apologise for the stocking error.

If there is anything else we can do to help, you can reach us on 0800 130 3377 or email us at info@infinitymotorcycles.com.

Jonah
Item listed as being in stock and available wasn’t in stock or available from manufacturers.
Hi Geoff,

We apologise profusely for the stock inconsistency. We appreciate your feedback and want to do whatever we can to improve our services and help you any way we can.

We try to maintain total accuracy of our stock levels at all times. However, with the sheer number of products we have stock, there are occasions where we experience an inventory shortage, or an item becomes discontinued without our knowledge.

This was the case for your order, and I’m sorry. I believe one of my sales team has contacted you since and offered an alternative item for you. If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know.

Infinity Motorcycles is rated 4.71 based on 2,682 reviews