Infinity Motorcycles Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Infinity Motorcycles Reviews

About Infinity Motorcycles:

Infinity Motorcycles was established in 1999 by Rob Puttick and Dave Holloway, both veterans of the UK motorcycle trade. From humble beginnings in a former bank on the North Circular in London, Infinity Motorcycles now has 14 branches, from Glasgow to Southampton, and an online department, employing a total of around 150 people.

Everyone likes a bargain, but we try and make sure we offer a bit more too. Our staff turnover is low and we invest more in staff training than anyone else we know of in the bike trade - we don't think these two facts are mutually exclusive! Infinity Motorcycles takes Customer Service seriously. So Dave and Rob still want to hear from you about your experience of shopping with us, good or bad.

Tell us how Infinity Motorcycles made you happy
Visited Infinity today and was assisted by a lovely lady called Larna, (sorry if I spelt your name wrong) we were so thankful for all her help, and her wealth of knowledge, friendliness and very professional assistance, was on hand all the time we were looking and deciding what to get, it it such a breathe of fresh air to chat with an assistant that has such a commitment to her company and colleagues. Thank you so much Larna
I was sent the wrong item. Refunded upon return but not refunded the postage charge. I accept that mistakes can be made but its disappointing to charge the customer for errors made at dispatch. Good lesson learned.
Infinity have been great with my recent purchases - firstly the York shop spent ages with me getting a new Shoei helmet. Then I have been after a new pair of boots and thought I would test the Price Match claim - once again no problem, a reply on-line within the hour matching the price. More than happy with the service here. Thanks guys.
just been and got kitted out for my cbt at Glasgow a big thanks to Carla and Kevin for all the help they gave me in choosing the right gear i needed with no pressure at all and especialy under the circumstances were all in at the moment a very good experiance and will certainly be back for anything else i will need thanks again
Such slooooow delivery and no response to order update requests. What is the point of order tracking if the quoted delivery date is missed and you are just left in limbo wondering if the order will ever turn up? Poor service! Won’t be using again I’m afraid
Shop won’t honour the online price. Bought gloves on Monday for £99.99 in the shop ( Belfast ) , wasn’t what I went in for , so I had no chance to compare them with anyone else , but to my surprise the same gloves in the same shop are online £20 cheaper, when I went back today ( Friday ) and mentioned it , I was told , nothing could be done . So what’s the best thing to do here , seems very unreasonable...
I place an click and collect order two weeks ago and it wasn't arriving. I rang last week but unfortunately nobody knew what was happening with my order. I rang yesterday and spoke first with Aron then with Katey(apologies if I got the name wrong) my order was sorted within one day. Everybody on the phone was rely nice and polite and tried to help. 8m really great full that it's been sorted and I've been offered an alternative for just in case my order didn't arrive in time for when I need it. The team was amazing. Great service 👏thank you
I had a query and sent an email. It was responded to promptly and my issue was completely resolved. Positive, professional and rapid... all you could ask for really.
Possibly the best customer service I’ve ever received!! Ordered 2 x helmets online and only one was delivered and it was wrong. Called the number on the website and the guys rectified the problem straight away. The correct helmets were delivered out by the next day. One of these then turned out to be too small so dropped it in to the York store for a size bigger. Swapped within 2 mins! Excellent service from Mike & Lewis online and the guy in the York shop.
The team in Farnborough were extremely helpful with my recent helmet purchase. It took a while to find the perfect fit and this included multiple exchanges and lots of reordering, non of which was any trouble for them. Good guys, very helpful. Many thanks!
excellent service. recieved order very quickly
Prompt and reliable service, well fitted jeans. It's a thumbs up from me!
I cannot speak highly enough of infinity motorcycles. Annoyingly I ordered the wrong sizes, however the return process was hassle free and the guys had my replacement sizes with me within 2 days..amazing. A special mention to Tom Evans who dealt with my inquiries and returns.
Hi Terry, Thank you for your review, it was a pleasure dealing with yourself and helping to get you the best fitting clothing. Enjoy the new Ducati! Tom
Ordered a helmet and gloves, fantastic service and product 10/10.
When I got to Infinity Southampton the customer service was appalling. I was told I wasn’t “meant to have come today” and “who told you it was ready” despite me having a click and collect today order. To make matters worse the employee proceeded to tell me “he didn’t get paid for anything extra” several times when I asked him if he would assist me in fitting my Sena to my helmet. All in all I will be avoiding that store again and will head to the Oxford branch where the staff were much more friendly and helpful!
Excellent service from the on line clothes department, Mike in particular. I am a returning customer and will certainly use Infinity again, highly recommended, thanks
I ordered in time for next day delivery, waited in all day but nothing. 2 days later they told me they didn't have it in stock, and I would get it in another 3 days. Then the visor insert wasnt in the box, so they had to send that in another 3 days!! Poor
Hi, I'm sorry you were unhappy with your experience shopping with us, and we apologise for the stocking error on our website. We try to maintain 100% accuracy on our stock levels at all times, however, with the sheer amount of products in our website and stores, there are instances where there is a deviation between the stock on our system and the physical stock we have. On this occasion, our stock levels were incorrect, and we needed to order the item from our supplier, which took a little longer than usual to deliver, and you received your order 3 days later than expected. We apologise for this and will continue to maintain our stocking levels to minimise other errors in future. As for the visor insert, this was a manufacturing error that resulted in the visor to be missing from your order. Once you informed us of the mistake, we ordered a replacement insert from our supplier and dispatched this to you as soon as we could. Overall we're sorry for the issues surrounding your order, however, we hope you shop with us again, so we can provide a better experience for you. Kind regards, Jonah
Great service, happy people.
The people at your Oxford location are all superb. Very knowledgeable. Very enthusiastic. Very helpful. They go out of their way to be helpful. I can’t speak highly enough about them. I go back there because of the standard of client service, not the price and not location as other outlets are nearer to me. You might want to clone them.
Infinity Motorcycles always has excellent gear at competitive prices. In the Wallingford store the staff are extremely friendly and helpful. Highly recommended.
Infinity Motorcycles is rated 4.74 based on 5,456 reviews