Infinity Motorcycles Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Infinity Motorcycles Reviews

About Infinity Motorcycles:

Infinity Motorcycles was established in 1999 by Rob Puttick and Dave Holloway, both veterans of the UK motorcycle trade. From humble beginnings in a former bank on the North Circular in London, Infinity Motorcycles now has 14 branches, from Glasgow to Southampton, and an online department, employing a total of around 150 people.

Everyone likes a bargain, but we try and make sure we offer a bit more too. Our staff turnover is low and we invest more in staff training than anyone else we know of in the bike trade - we don't think these two facts are mutually exclusive! Infinity Motorcycles takes Customer Service seriously. So Dave and Rob still want to hear from you about your experience of shopping with us, good or bad.

Tell us how Infinity Motorcycles made you happy
By far the worst Company I have ever dealt with. Send me damaged goods and then refused to collect them.
Awful. Damaged shoes delivered then REFUSED to collect. Company director emailed me lieing about the despatch of the goods then did not reply. Currently stuck with damaged goods.
I have still not received my item after ordering it in April
Hello Tobias,

Thank you for your review.

The helmet that you ordered was on a pre-order which meant we were waiting for it to arrive from our supplier, and there have been some delays due to the current situation. Your helmet arrived with us and was despatched on Monday, and it is out for delivery today. We have popped you an email with some further information. If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to get in touch with us via email.

All the best,

Aaron
Very disappointed. Having shopped in store at Infinity for many years, I used the telephone sales because of the covid lock down. I placed my order (Bruhl MD1900+) and when it didn't arrive I called back to learn that it had not been posted. They promised to send it straight away and again didn't post it to me, I called them again and they assured me it would be sent overnight as a priority delivery. But a week after placing the order it still didn't arrive, so I cancelled the order and asked for a refund, only for them to call me back to say it would be delivered the same day. It didn't arrive for another three days, some ten days after it was ordered. I submitted a complaint, but unsurprisingly nearly a month later they haven't bothered to answer my complaint. So poor customer service and non existent complaints resolution.
Hi,

I'm sorry your order took longer than expected to be delivered. Due to the current COVID-19 situation, we had suffered some delays in dispatching orders, however I understand that this was acceptible length of time to wait for your order, and we extend our fullest apologies.

We value your feedback and will ensure that this error doesn't occur again. But this experience is not reflective of our general services, and I hope you will shop with us again so we can prove this to you.

Nobody was there !
Hi,

I'm sorry the store you visited was closed at the time of your visit. Can you please email us at info@infinitymotorcycles.com, and tell me what store you visited and when this was? I ask because our stores were temporarily closed between 23 March and 4th June, and this may have been why.

Jonah
Didn’t get my parcel and no refund
Hi Jade,

I'm sorry you were unhappy with your experience shopping with us.

I've had a look at your previous orders, and according to our tracking information, both orders appear to have been delivered successfully. Can you contact us at info@infinitymotorcycles.com and provide us some information on the order that you didn't receive?

Jonah
i had ordered a caberg helemt online and was sent a damaged helmet where the buckle wasnt working at all and i asked for a replacement. I was told to bring the helmet to one of their showroom to be inspected. if i seriously intented to make a trip and back from their showrooms then i might as well have gone to one to buy it and not bought anything online...... defeats the whole concept of '' online commerce''. it should have been their responsibility to have it couriered back and deal with it. Shame that you have lost not one but 4 loyal customers.... ( myself, my dad and 2 siblings)
Hi Ravi,

I'm sorry you were unhappy with the item you received.

We asked that you visit one of our stores to see if our staff could possible solve the issue. I'm sorry you were unhappy this, otherwise we would have sent you a free returns label for you to dispatch to our warehouse for inspection, but we wouldn't have been able to courier the helmet.

Jonah
I thought the disc lock for a moterbike was good when i was reading the review. But when i put it on my moterbike the bike was stolen. I am very unhappy with this i wouldn't ever trust the locks from this site ever again it is a waste of money whats point selling locks if the thief can easy breaks it off and takes your bike waste of time and money its a big rip off with the locks on here not happy
Hi Sharewin,

I'm very sorry that your motorcycle was stolen. Bike theft is a massive problem in the UK, and regardless of the security accessories used, motorcycles are always at risk of theft and you can only reduce the risk of becoming a victim.

We would always recommend our customers to overcompensate for security, including a bike cover, a large lock and a heavy chain to an immovable object such as a ground anchor. But notwithstanding, whether you purchased a disc lock or all of the security accessories above, you cannot stop the intent of theives if they have the means.

I'm sorry that the lock you purchased did not provide enough security to your bike, and I hope that you can work with the proper authorities in getting your vehicle returned to you.

Jonah
Not good, I'm afraid - I bought gloves that broke immediately and when I went to return them in-store, I followed the parking advice provided by your staff and might have gotten three points and a fine as a consequence. I have written to you about this, but so far not even received an acknowledgement of receipt.
Hello,

I'm sorry you are unhappy with the service we have provided you. I have spoken with the manager of our Clapham store which you visited, and I believe there is a misunderstanding in regards to what our staff advised you.

On your visit to the store, our staff directed you to bump your bike up onto the pavement and park it outside the shop. However, I was informed that instead of doing this, you instead drove down the road, went onto the pavement and rode 50 yards back up in order to park your bike.

This was not what our staff advised you to do, and we would not advise our customers to ride in this manner, in order to access our store. We cannot accept responsibility if you were to receive a fine as a consequence of your actions.

Team Infinity
Not sure I've had my fund
Hi,

I'm sorry you were unhappy with your purchase.

We received your return on Tuesday 12th May and started to process your refund. This usually takes around 4-5 working days, so you should have this in your funds now.

If this is not the case, please email us at info@infinitymotorcycles.com and we can help you.

Jonah
I ordered my Shoei Glamster Basalt Grey XL over two months ago, and they promptly took the full price (£399.99) from my credit card on 23/03/20. I still haven't received the helmet, which is available from other online vendors!
I was Left waiting for ages. I left and bought a bike at Woking Yamaha.
Order some boots showing in stock, no email regarding dispatch, called after 2 days and was told they weren’t in stock and were getting ordered that day then received an email just before close of play to say they couldn’t get them but I can purchase a different boot for £30 more. Emailed to say no and could I have a refund but then told they had my boot half a size bigger in stock! I said no again as I had ordered elsewhere and was told my refund would be action within the next 2 days, 2 days later still no refund......shocking service!
Hi Jason,

I'm sorry for the experience you had shopping with us.

We try to maintain 100% accuracy on our stock levels at all times, however due to the sheer amount of products we have available, there are times where we experience an inventory shortage, or an item becomes discontinued without our knowledge. We understand that we have let you down, and for that, we sincerely apologise.

Our refunds usually take 3-5 working days to process depending on your bank, but I assure you your refund is being processed.

Jonah
The wrong helmet was sent for the order, as a first time buyer i was very unhappy and won't look to use your services again.
Hello,

I'm sorry for the delay regarding your order, and for the incorrect item being delivered to you. We try to dispatch all orders correctly and efficiently, with our packing team dispatching hundreds of orders a day. However, there are occasions where an error occurs when processing your order, and unfortunately I believe this occurred with your order, I sincerely apologise for this.

I have asked our customer service team and they don't believe you have contacted them regarding your order. Can you email us at info@infinitymotorcycles.com if this has not been resolved? We will do whatever we can to assist you.

Jonah
I ordered chain lube, payment was taken and then refunded, reason was the courier could not deliver liquids, don,t see the point of advertising a product of you can't deliver it
Hi

I sincerley apologise for the the delay in responding to your query, and for the issues surrounding your order.

I have spoken with our team and there was an admin error with our order: we can in fact dispatch liquids to your location.

If you would still like to purchase the items, you can do so again online and our team will dispatch your order speedily. If not, our team would like to extend our apologies for this mistake.

Jonah
Placed order paid for it only to be told not in stock then had to wait 3 days for them to refund me, totally out of order to advertise stuff they haven’t got in stock and won’t get them in for months, wouldn’t use again. There land shop was just as useless,
Hi George,

I'm sorry you had a negative experience shopping with us. Unfortunately the item you ordered was out of stock with us, and our supplier wasn't going to be able to get them in for a significant amount of time.

We try to maintain 100% accuracy on our stock levels at all times, however with the sheer amount of products we have available for sale, there are times where we experience an inventory shortage, or an item becomes discontinued without our knowledge.

We understand that we have let you down, and for that, we apologise profusely. In instances such as this, we will attempt to offer you a replacement item similar to the one you ordered, otherwise we will process your refund which takes around 3 to 5 working days.

We would like to do whatever we can to appease you should you choose to shop with us again. If this is the case, you can call us on 0800 130 3377 or email us at info@infinitymotorcycles.com.

Jonah
They broken the policy and refuse to return my faulty items during my the 90 days even my items still new and unused....not recommended at all
Hi Billa Adin,

I apologise for the issues surrounding your order from back in January.

I have spoken to Mike and Hannah in our Online department and we have acted on the correct procedures for a warranty claim that is over 30 days old. This unfortunately does not fall into our 90 day returns policy.

Regards,
Jonah
Ordered a voucher online, but didn’t receive it. Tried phoning for a week but never managed to speak to anyone Was left in a queue or when I left my phone number, no one called me back.
Received this email so they had my correct email address!
Hi,

I apologise for the issues surrounding your order. I have contacted you privately to discuss your query and sort you your voucher.

If there is anything else we can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact us on info@infinitymotorcycles.com or calling 0800 130 3377. Our customer service team are keen to do whatever we can to help you.

Jonah
Terrible, couldn't have been worse. I bought a couple items hoping the 10-12 days I had left in London (and Europe actually) were going to be enough to deliver in time. Nonetheless, my package took more than a week (although parcelforce GUARANTEED 2-3 days). Now, I am back in South America where I live and a neighbour I do not know or have any sort of contact with has my package. Really bummed and sad about this, not good guys. I have been a constant customer but this really killed it.
Hi Gabriel,

I’m sorry your order took longer than expected to be delivered to you.

From what I understand, you made your purchase on the 17th Dec, which we needed to order from our supplier which took a couple days, and we dispatched your order on the 19th Dec.

Unfortunately due to the festive period, Parcelforce delivered the item later than usual, causing it to be delivered on Monday 23rd December, which appears to have been delivered to a neighbour.

Can you please get in contact with your neighbour and ask them to contact us, so we can arrange a free return and issue you a full refund with our fullest apologies.

Jonah
Having spent over £600 on a helmet as a present I was dismayed to find the antifog visor which had been included in the description of the helamet, was not on the visor.
I called and asked for it to be sent over by cab as it was for a present the next day and was told Nick would get back to me the following morning. He didn't , When I called I was stonewalled by Josh who would not take responsibility for it being missing and said to come in to the store if I wanted it. As the store is miles away it seems to me to be wrong to expect me to ruin my day to fix their error. Sadly they don't see it that way. It's fine to expect a client to put themselves out to put right, at their time and expense, a mistake Infinity made. Infinity could have dealt with it so easily. Instead they closed ranks and Simon (whoever he is) called me in a "let me show you what a big man I am " kind of swagger to seemingly wind me up in the hope he could then claim bad manners and hang up. Very disappointing behaviour from what presents itself as a decent firm. Still no commitment to get the visor to me. Exasperated.
Hi Bernie,

I'm sorry you were disappointed to not receive the pinlock packed into the helmet box. This was a mistake our Hanger Lane staff have apologised for, and would like to correct by offering the pinlock to you.

You can receive this by either collecting from the Hanger Lane store, or they can arrange for the pinlock to be sent to you via Parcelforce 24-hour working day delivery. You can do this by dialling 0208 991 5969 or emailing hangerlane@infinitymotorcycles.com.

We understand your dismay, but we are determined to put this right and ensure that you are happy with the products we provide you.

Infinity Motorcycles is rated 4.71 based on 2,582 reviews