Infinity Motorcycles Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Infinity Motorcycles Reviews

About Infinity Motorcycles:

Infinity Motorcycles was established in 1999 by Rob Puttick and Dave Holloway, both veterans of the UK motorcycle trade. From humble beginnings in a former bank on the North Circular in London, Infinity Motorcycles now has 14 branches, from Glasgow to Southampton, and an online department, employing a total of around 150 people.

Everyone likes a bargain, but we try and make sure we offer a bit more too. Our staff turnover is low and we invest more in staff training than anyone else we know of in the bike trade - we don't think these two facts are mutually exclusive! Infinity Motorcycles takes Customer Service seriously. So Dave and Rob still want to hear from you about your experience of shopping with us, good or bad.

Tell us how Infinity Motorcycles made you happy
Great to deal with, both online and in the shops. Super friendly and knowledgable staff. Also good honest prices, selling many top brands.
Great service very quick
Delivered as expected. Great product
We are returning customers because the product range, staff knowledge, attitude and customer service are all excellent. They have addressed the COVID-19 pandemic in pragmatic manner. Access to the shop is controlled, health and safety issues addressed and shopping with Infinity continues to be a pleasurable experience. I strongly recommend Infinity to anyone looking for a great shopping experience. Thank you to everyone at Infinity.
Friendly knowledgeable staff who give advice without trying to 'upsell' or be pushy. Also very COVID-aware with good precautions in place.
Great shop staff great in Norwich branch
Excellent service, the order was dispatched the same day and arrived the next, the product was also competitively priced.
Friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating... All I need!
and a huge selection of gear.
Had to return my motorcycle waterproof pants as they had leaked around the knee area, very helpful staff on the returns, just got them back in time for a weekend away. Great company to deal with, all done under warranty :)
Your service is excellent. I wanted a a particular item which appeared to be out of stock on line but your Customer Service Officer searched, found one and it was despatched immediately to me. She phoned to let me know it was on route and then later to make sure that it had arrived and was what I needed.
Wish every company was as good. Have recommended you and will continue to do so.
I'm satisfied with Infinity Motorcycles team.
Nothing to fault
Fast delivery and a great price. Before I bought this I went into my nearest store next to the H cafe where the staff were fan tasty to give me advice even going to my bike to check the online only part would fit.
Bought a great quality helmet at a really good price and it delivered free within 48 hours. What more can you ask for ? Excellent service all round
Super fast fre delivery and return process also without hiccup
Quick delivery and quality product.
Always great to deal with.fast postage of items great service.
Very good product and excellent price matching service.
Hassle free purchase and delivery. Very pleased overall and good prices compared with other shops.
I needed help deciding what to purchase and was given all the advice I needed each time I visited. Everyone was really helpful
Infinity Motorcycles is rated 4.72 based on 3,028 reviews