Infinity Motorcycles Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Infinity Motorcycles Reviews

About Infinity Motorcycles:

Infinity Motorcycles was established in 1999 by Rob Puttick and Dave Holloway, both veterans of the UK motorcycle trade. From humble beginnings in a former bank on the North Circular in London, Infinity Motorcycles now has 14 branches, from Glasgow to Southampton, and an online department, employing a total of around 150 people.

Everyone likes a bargain, but we try and make sure we offer a bit more too. Our staff turnover is low and we invest more in staff training than anyone else we know of in the bike trade - we don't think these two facts are mutually exclusive! Infinity Motorcycles takes Customer Service seriously. So Dave and Rob still want to hear from you about your experience of shopping with us, good or bad.

Tell us how Infinity Motorcycles made you happy
Easy order. Helmet dispatched and received quickly. Forgot to ship the intercom with it but this was spotted and shipped immediately, arriving two days later. Couldn’t have been more helpful
Superb service, unfortunately had to return item, found online team to be most helpful. Shall shop with Infinity again.
Great service just how it should be many thanks infinity
Helmet was ordered for a track day I had coming up. After 3 days (when should have been delivered) I got a mail stating the item was out of stock and not available till May. This left no time to sort a replacement for the following Monday.
I ordered arai boots online from infinity, they weren’t what I thought they would be, but I was able to send them back and get a refund easily.
Quick delivery, good Service 👍 Recomended :)
Great product and really quick delivery. Will definitely use again
First class service....great products at superb prices....delivery was as always excellent. Reward scheme is an added bonus.
Great experience
Quick delivery
Fast delivery, ideal price for product.
Best price for the helmet i could find and with super quick delivery...very pleased and will use again!
Excellent service thank you
Products are good but ordered all at the same time and everything came separately on different days! Jacket, trousers, boots and gloves 😑😑
delivered promptly at a reasonable price
Fantastic service and the best deal around when I purchased two Shoei helmets, coupled with very fast postage. Very happy
Over all very happy, but they need to tighten up on stock availability. first I could have black, but the shelf was empty then I could have grey but the shelf was empty, but black was back, so I went for black and yes the shelf was empty , so I got grey don't know from what shelf.
fast shipment very good contact with customer service very good price
Great prices, well packaged and fast delivery what more can I say but buy with confidence a great company to deal with
Infinity Motorcycles is rated 4.74 based on 5,456 reviews