Infinity Motorcycles Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Infinity Motorcycles Reviews

About Infinity Motorcycles:

Infinity Motorcycles was established in 1999 by Rob Puttick and Dave Holloway, both veterans of the UK motorcycle trade. From humble beginnings in a former bank on the North Circular in London, Infinity Motorcycles now has 14 branches, from Glasgow to Southampton, and an online department, employing a total of around 150 people.

Everyone likes a bargain, but we try and make sure we offer a bit more too. Our staff turnover is low and we invest more in staff training than anyone else we know of in the bike trade - we don't think these two facts are mutually exclusive! Infinity Motorcycles takes Customer Service seriously. So Dave and Rob still want to hear from you about your experience of shopping with us, good or bad.

Tell us how Infinity Motorcycles made you happy
Always excellent service from Infinity.
Great and fast return and refund policy. Also, I must thank the live support for sending a printed Royal Mail label, since I don't have a printer at home.
Very happy with my purchase and the delivery time was fantastic.
Excellent customer service. Staff is very polite and always ready to help choose the right thing for you.
Good easy transaction
Fast delivery and all bits in stock ! Great Company.
Excellent shopping experience and staff very helpful and efficient when I had to return a jacket. Would recommend and will use again
Keen prices, fast delivery and easy returns (I ordered the jacket in 2 sizes to make sure I got the correct one). Excellent. Oh, and you also earn money back rewards!
I ordered a helmet which I spoke to someone about before ordering, which was helpful. I also had to change the delivery date, which got done to my satisfaction. The helmet arrived and was perfect - looking at some boots next. Would definitely recommend.
Good price, speedy delivery.
Competitively priced and in stock for next day delivery which was fulfilled seamlessly. Bought same kit from infinity at the NEC in December so didn’t require any advice.
Pleasure to deal with, smooth transaction and quick delivery
Great price, fast delivery, wonderful seller.
Great service and fast delivery
Everything came earlier than expected and eas perfect.
Brilliant fast delivery would 100% recommend
Excellent service,returned gloves to York,didn't have my size so arranged delivery from Glasgow store.Received the following day.
I received very quick delivery but needed a different size. Contacted infinity by phone,spokevwith a very friendly and helpful lady who was able to set up return of items and send replacement in double quick time. Perfect service.
Excellent price & fast delivery.
Ordered an in helmet com system… speedy delivery, great product.. well recommended.
Infinity Motorcycles is rated 4.74 based on 5,456 reviews