Infinity Motorcycles Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Infinity Motorcycles Reviews

About Infinity Motorcycles:

Infinity Motorcycles was established in 1999 by Rob Puttick and Dave Holloway, both veterans of the UK motorcycle trade. From humble beginnings in a former bank on the North Circular in London, Infinity Motorcycles now has 14 branches, from Glasgow to Southampton, and an online department, employing a total of around 150 people.

Everyone likes a bargain, but we try and make sure we offer a bit more too. Our staff turnover is low and we invest more in staff training than anyone else we know of in the bike trade - we don't think these two facts are mutually exclusive! Infinity Motorcycles takes Customer Service seriously. So Dave and Rob still want to hear from you about your experience of shopping with us, good or bad.

Tell us how Infinity Motorcycles made you happy
I have Purchased both online & in store and found both great, Belfast Store Staff friendly & Knowledgable
Best shop and best staff at town
Excellent service 👍
Grrrrrreat
Total support from the team
I ordered a size up on the boots that were too big. Spoke to Infinity and they sorted the exchange with no issues at all.
New boots are prefect. Thank you!
Very helpful staff. Ordered wrong size helmet. Send it back and received new in 5 days time free of charge. Highly recommended. Very good prices.
Prompt delivery
Great service
Excellent range at excellent prices
Very helpfull
Superb customer service from Lydia and team at Inifinity Norwich. The product we wanted was not stocked at this branch however this was ordered in for us no problem. Fast response to messages, very helpful indeed. More than happy to recommend and will be using for future purchases.
Customer service was the best I’ve experienced !!!
Very competitive price,easy to order and delivery prompt. Have used before and will use again .
Delivered promptly. No fuss!
Good price, service and shipping information. The item arrived in perfect condition
Always helpful and always competitive with pricing. No quibbles with a returns item recently and the largest stock of clothing and accessories even in my size....and I’m biiiiiiig
Excellent service and great boots, what's not to like?!!
I shopped at your Wallingford branch recently and although I found your staff friendly and helpful, I was amused by being overcharged on a product I purchased. I was given change but as he didn’t have the necessary change, he short changed me-without even an apology. I wont be going back.
It was a long journey. I went to their chiswick branch and someone called Des assisted me. Had it not been for Des's excellent attitude and honesty, I would not have continued my purchase after so many hurdles.

I wanted to complete my purchase through Klarna 3 months interest free option as advertised on their website, yet when I spent over an hour finalising my purchase, the store had no facility to complete the Klarna purchase and it had to be done online as it had not yet been installed in their store systems.

Online experience was not without hurdles as a wrong item was sent to me and I had to return the wrong item before getting the correct one. Thus I have to make a trip to one of their branches to have my product replaced at my expense.

The agent sent me a £10 off voucher for my next purchase, what makes you think I'll be shopping with you again? I've purchased from other motorcycle retailers, but infinity was not a smooth experience.

3 stars only because products are good, which I had purchased due to good online reviews from YouTubers and bloggers
Infinity Motorcycles is rated 4.71 based on 2,582 reviews