Impact Furniture Reviews

Read Impact Furniture  Reviews

01954 710035

sales@impactfurniture.co.uk

Unit 10 Hardwicke Ind Estate -WAREHOUSE ONLYHardwicke Rd, Hardwicke Road,

Excellent furniture. Ordered desk, wardrobe & top cupboard. All very good quality & look great. Had a couple of small parts missing, rang to let them know. Got straight through on the phone, no waiting in a queue. Matthew sorted it out immediately & missing parts arrived by post very very wuickly. Fantastic service. Couldn't be more pleased.
Very pleased with my purchase, delivery was on time and easy to assemble
Products were damaged when they arrived, I was offered £20 to keep the damaged goods and still haven't received the replacement parts
Great value, looks great, easy to assemble, chose to purchase cabinet plates to hang rather than the single screws to simplify.
Impact Furniture  5 star review on 5th February 2021
Good customer service
Product arrived quickly and was packaged well, and it is of good quality
Extremely pleased with our furniture. Good quality, excellent price and reasonably easy to build. Super fast delivery too. Would highly recommend buying from Impact Furniture 👌
Impact Furniture  5 star review on 2nd February 2021
Lovely furniture. Was a slight problem with one piece but Impact acted very quickly on this which was good customer service. Happy to recommend.
Delighted with my white gloss sideboard .quick delivery and no hassle to build . Would definitely use impact furniture again .
Very impressed with the customer service we received, one of the cupboards and drawers arrived damaged, Customer Services were really quick to respond and replacements delivered very quickly.
Great product love the design. Strong solid wood to work with. Put together myself in about 11 hrs. Enjoyed putting it together. Only thing that would have helped is if parts had stickers labelling each panel e.g a,b,c. Overall extremely satisfied & happy ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐👍
Impact Furniture  5 star review on 26th January 2021
Packed really well, excellent product well made, really good price
Amazing stuff great price and even better in the delivery ordered 10pm on Saturday and it was delivered Monday lunch time what more could you want would totally recommend them
Easy to order and delivery as expected.
OMG I am so pleased with the furniture I recently purchased. I had 4 items and all of them were packaged so well. It is obvious that the people sending them out cared that they were received in great condition. The items were outstanding. They are solid and great quality and look amazing. The instructions and method of construction was simple and put together really well. The value for money is outstanding and there is no way anyone would be disappointed. Thank you Impact Furniture
I had purchased an office furniture modular set and the quality is absolutely fantastic. Really well packaged and the delivery was fast! Instructions a little tricky to start with but then all makes sense once you get your head around it!
Impact Furniture  5 star review on 13th January 2021 Impact Furniture  5 star review on 13th January 2021
Hi Impect Furnitire is really amazing place to decorate your home at very reasonable price. I had wrong delivery, when I called they correct it straight away and I received in just after 1 day. I am very delightful with their service and must say Impect Furniture highly recimanded.
Cabinet with a Touch of Class. I recently bought the white high gloss compact sideboard and it is absolutely gorgeous!! I love it so much. I bought it just before Christmas. This very classy looking cabinet has transformed my dining room. The 2 cupboard doors have a soft close, so it is impossible to slam the doors. A really lovely looking piece of furniture with space inside consisting of one shelf either side and room for all our wines and spirits above as well as glasses etc and all my posh dining crockery below. Very unique looking and very expensive looking. The quality is above standard. Very modern yet retro - Probably my best buy of 2020. I am pretty sure I will be back in 2021 for another. Thank you so much for a really luxury piece of furniture.
Furniture are very good and solid. Fair price and prompt delivery as agreed. Delivery staff kinnd and professional.
Impact Furniture  5 star review on 6th January 2021
Reliable company. I was informed from start to finish. Well packed furniture.
Impact Furniture is rated 4.70 based on 713 reviews