Impact Furniture Reviews

Read Impact Furniture  Reviews

01954 710035

sales@impactfurniture.co.uk

Unit 10 Hardwicke Ind Estate -WAREHOUSE ONLYHardwicke Rd

The instructions were not inenglish it was very difficult to put it up and for the price we paid it didn't even include brackets ,not very pleased I am afraid.
cant register on website and placed order two weeks ago and still no sign of delivery date.
The instructions for the unit had 2 pages missing. Luckily we managed to find the full instructions on google. It was complicated to make up even with the instructions even for A seasoned DIY person. However once built the unit looked fine.
Delivery took longer than expected and an item came came scratched inside the box.
Not really happy about the finish iv noticed the side panel has big scratch and 1 of my draws is broke
Table arrived with scuff marks and damage.
We ordered displayed cupboard and it came damaged, abd every time a replacement item came it was damaged to the point that i just gave up. And hope people dont see the damged parts, when on display
didn't arrive in the best condition
I placed an order on 7/may as the web site mentioned the delivery will be made on 14/15 may. On Thursday -10/may , we phoned to confirm the delivery times where we have been told the delivery will be made only 21/may. I appreciate the logistics issues or arrangements you have with your 3rd party supplier, however, Two things need to be shared here. If the delivery is not going to be made on promised dates, the. I appreciate impact furniture contact us to update the revised date , not other way. Second, I saw the same item in eBay ( seller is impact furniture), had a date prior to 15/may, I could have gone ahead with eBay but I have placed the order in your website. The delivery date is too far from my expectations, but i am OK wait till 21/May. Please make arrangements to deliver on time. I appreciate if you consider any discount for the inconvenience caused. Thank you
Thank you for your review, in order for us to be able to investigate can you please provide your order details? I am sorry to hear about the delay, as a rule of thumb, we always dispatch everything we have in stock as soon as we can. Once I have your orders details I will be able to look into this for you. Kind regards, Julia
Still have not got my furniture
I am sorry to hear that, as there are no order details posted here I cannot comment further however please contact our customer services team and we will provide an update.
Not received item yet, so that is my first complaint as i think delivery time is too long. We are now at 7 days since order and I've no idea when item is actually arriving (it did quote 19-23, when your ordering a large item a little more precision would be nice), so i'm sure one day a van/wagon will just turn up at my house, just have to hope i'm in or otherwise i may have to wait another 14 days. At just short of £20, i think delivery is expensive (why not just include it in the price and give free delivery)
Thank you for your order. To address your delivery questions, at the time of order we email customers with approximate delivery dates, closer to the time courier is sending a delivery notification with tracking details or we personally confirm the exact date for a large order. I am afraid we can confirm exact date 1-2 working days in advance. Kind regards, Julia @ Impact Furniture.
Delivery was not as advised - received part delivery one day and the other part 3 days later. One of the units was damaged at the side and one unit better quality/standard than the other. Disappointed.
Thank you for your order. To address your delivery question, we always post a whole consignment in one go at the same time. Occasionally courier processes boxes from the same consignment at different speeds through their system and as a result it is loaded on the delivery lorry on different days. Often courier will wait until all boxes are on the same lorry and make one delivery attempt, occasionally courier will attempt to deliver ASAP and does not mind making 2 trips to the customer and therefore delivers on different days. I am sorry if this has inconvenienced you. Kind regards, Julia @ Impact Furniture.
Impact Furniture is rated 4.71 based on 618 reviews