Impact Furniture Reviews

Read Impact Furniture  Reviews

01954 710035

sales@impactfurniture.co.uk

Unit 10 Hardwicke Ind Estate -WAREHOUSE ONLYHardwicke Rd, Hardwicke Road,

I was looking for a quality and modern piece of furniture and I got it. Website easy to navigate. The cupboard I purchased was exactly what I wanted. Product was wrapped superbly and it was easy to assemble and fit. I recently purchased a product from wayfair and I was less than impressed. I would shop at impact furniture for everything I need. Great prices, great quality. Thank you
Impact Furniture  5 star review on 8th March 2021
The staff is very attentive and professional. Good quality kitchens for the price.
We are sorry to see we have received a 1 start review; we advertise free delivery for orders over £800 and this particular order was below the threshold. To address concerns raised we have emailed you directly. We sincerely hope you are satisfied with the goods purchased.
I'm verry happy with product, well designed the only one thing that could be done better is numbering panels as its on manual so I could assemble them quicker than finding which one is the right one. Overall Great Product !!!
Great furniture, excellent service from ordering to delivery! Guys you are excellent keep up the good work!
Impact Furniture  5 star review on 12th December 2020
Bought the Scandinavian Small Sideboard Storage Cabinet 2-Door Unit White Gloss/Oak - Holten excellent quality for the price and just as described. Wood on the top is a lovely. Soft close doors a nice touch. Quick delivery and packaged well. Easy to assemble too. Would buy from here again
Bought antila kitchen set and delivered on the date agreed. But found later that the base units do not come with plinth and there is no listed item of plinth to buy. In the description, it says base units come with plinth but actually not. What a shame. Otherwise the furniture is fine.
Quick service, fantastic bed and good communication
Really happy with our purchase and great value for money. Also really good customer service with prompt response time! A couple of the parts in our order had been slightly damaged (on corners) and they sent out replacements without any hesitation.
Excellent service and delivery
Good communication . Despite the lockdown
Very well packaged and happy with the mounted kitchen wall units.
Thank you very much for the smooth transaction I have experienced recently regarding my purchased. I would like to mention your customer service representative named Matthew for being excellent, helpful and professional please kindly let him know. Overall it's simply very good, the product quality and their commitment to deliver the product is awesome. I will definitely buy again to this trusted company.
Impact Furniture  5 star review on 23rd December 2019
Delivery was prompt and efficient. However, actually putting the unit together was an absolute nightmare. There was no organisation of pieces-everything from the largest side to the smallest screw had to be individually identified. I’ve been putting flat pack furniture together for nearly 50 years and in recent years have been impressed how easy most manufacturers now make it - but not this one. It was like the early days from MFI. I certainly wouldn’t want to do it again.
Terrible company. Unfair and unjust returns policy, beware. Will not refund money there is a manufacturing fault with the furniture. Again beware DO NOT buy from this company
Thank you for your review, we have investigated, and it appears the request to return was 6 months after purchase date and after product assembly had taken place. We understand you had trouble with assembly which after reviewing images provided, we believe was due to incorrect sequence of assembly however despite this we have offered an option of free parts and free technical advice. We offer standard 30 days returns policy and urge our customers to contact us if they have any issues as we are always willing to help. Kind regards, Impact Furniture
Fast service, packed well, would definitely buy from them again.
Impact Furniture is rated 4.70 based on 714 reviews