Impact Furniture Reviews

Read Impact Furniture  Reviews

01954 710035

sales@impactfurniture.co.uk

Unit 10 Hardwicke Ind Estate -WAREHOUSE ONLYHardwicke Rd

I am currently constructing the units. The diagrams could be a bit clearer, but on the whole I am pleased with the look of the kitchen and would say it is value for money.
The service was exceptional as the units were delivered in less than 48 hours and the packing was excellent.
Good quality
We are very happy with the furniture. The only issues we had were that the pictures with the instructions could have been clearer. It would have been quite useful if the parts were labelled to make it easier to identify them on the instruction sheet. The top and bottom panels on the open shelf side had the markings for the holes in the wrong place. We had to create new holes in order to make them look good and allow the door on the other side to close as the panels were in the way when we first put them on using the holes marked. Once we made the slight adjustment the door closed perfectly and it looks great.
Bought antila kitchen set and delivered on the date agreed. But found later that the base units do not come with plinth and there is no listed item of plinth to buy. In the description, it says base units come with plinth but actually not. What a shame. Otherwise the furniture is fine.
Nearly got divorced putting this bed (the Gent) together. If you are no good at flat pack, avoid this bed. Firstly the video for assembly was not for this bed. There were a lot more bits and none were labelled. To make matters worse, the instructions were not clear at all. I had to measure each bit of wood and then work out the number from the chart. Some of the pieces were a couple of mm out, making it even more confusing. The bed its self is quite robust and I am happy with it but the instructions let it down.
Tips for assembly: start with the headboard and attach all the bits, remember to put in the big dowls for attaching the side panels and the feet (big drawing pins) before continuing. Do not put the top outside, wooden, decorative planks, on the other three panels as you will not be able to join the bed together. Remember the feet (big drawing pins) for the legs and footboard and the big dowls to joining the footboard to the sides. Make sure that the central support for the mattress slats is up the right way before attaching the two support legs as they are really difficult to get out once in, finally, good luck. To the company, Please do an assembly video for this bed as it would make life so much easier..
Shelf looks really good, we cut it down to fit and it still looks great between our chimney stacks. Not the easiest to fit
Instructions could be better and more informative
Furniture arrived ahead of schedule and communication was great. Furniture looks lovely.
Good quality and very professional delivery.
No problems. Happy with service.
The colour furniture I got sent was a different colour to what it was in the picture. It is lighter in colour when I was expecting a distressed wax finish. Apart from that it is a great chest of drawers. Very sturdy and easy enough to put together. Great quality item.
Furniture built & looking great but my only criticism would be the entry point of the power cable into the glass display, the ready made hole was to low & the cable was in view so I made my own hole further towards the top of the unit now the powder cable is basically invisible, possibly an idea for future builds
Item arrived damaged but was sorted out and new parts sent out to rectify so quite happy at that.
Very pleased with the units I brought and I like to add that, the delivery service was excellent, very quick and very good packaging, so we didn't find any units damaged, once we opened them up,
Delivery as planned, although it’s not particularly fast.
Furniture good quality and instructions functional.
Priced reasonably for the quality, would order from them again.
Very happy with the furniture. It would have been 5 stars if the wooden piece on the top came in one curved piece rather than 2 pieces joined together. You can see and feel the gap slightly.
Instructions weren't easy to follow but happy with the overall product
Very quick delivery, some parts were missing on my delivery but contacted impact via email and the parts were sent out immediately
Impact Furniture  4 star review on 24th May 2020
Really happy with our purchase and great value for money. Also really good customer service with prompt response time! A couple of the parts in our order had been slightly damaged (on corners) and they sent out replacements without any hesitation.
Customer service very helpful. Thanks