Impact Furniture Reviews

Read Impact Furniture  Reviews

01954 710035

sales@impactfurniture.co.uk

Unit 10 Hardwicke Ind Estate -WAREHOUSE ONLYHardwicke Rd, Hardwicke Road,

Ordered a bed (it is beautiful) first the fittings and screws were missing so had to wait for them to be resent out then realises parts were missing of the bed so had to wait again for them to be sent out ..... not good service when you spend a lot of money on a bed ... things like this should be checked before been sent out
Was disappointed with this sofa bed , it is a self assembly item ( I was fully aware of this) and was not easy to assemble (approx 4 hr job ) it had many parts ,made of chipboard and laminate , it looks ok assembled but felt it was a very costly purchase for the quality of the bed. Also delivery was dropped off in road outside house on a wooden pallet, not even deliverd to secure area front of house. Other sellers offer very similar at fraction of cost so a disappointing purchase overall...
Disappointed with product
So far so good - I haven’t received delivery of my order as yet.
Overall pleased with the service I received. Prompt delivery which was good. Instructions would have been easier to follow if the bed pieces were numbered which lost it one star. Couldn’t get the plastic handles in the drawers as holes weren’t big enough and this damaged the drawer front which lost it another star. Had to buy alternatives which will hopefully cover it up!
Service good, delivery quick.
The wall unit delivered did not match the description in the listing or match the video of how to put together ie no glass door came with the unit. After a phone call to check I was told the unit I ordered was no longer available and as I had opened the box couldn’t return for refund 🤔🤔🤔
Unfortunately we were sent the wrong item.
Thank you for your custom, we are sorry you have received incorrect items, our warehouse team is working tirelessly to fulfil orders however occasionally picking errors do happen. I believe we swiftly resolved the issue for you. If you have any further furniture needs please do check our new, stylish furniture ranges at www.impactfurniture.co.uk Best wishes, J @ Impact Furniture
Good customer service and quick delivery however product quality is not great and unfortunately no where close to the quality and finish of other well known flat-pack furniture companies. The item had a couple of fixtures missing, and the instruction were quite difficult to follow due to their layout and design. Its a shame as the item, on screen, looked great.
Thank you for your custom, we are sorry to hear you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will investigate this specific product and aim to drive positive improvement. We sell many different products from a number of manufacturers and our offer ranges from an incredibly budget Nepo and Nela kitchen range from £28 for a coat rack to a very upmarket ranges offering modern trendy pieces with all bells and whistles of soft close, LED lighting and wood veneer. We appreciate your feedback. Best wishes, J @ Impact Furniture
brought a beautiful white gloss and oak sideboard which arrived promptly but upon putting it together we noticed damage to the top, we wanted to finish our living room so kept the item and requested a part refund which impact furniture agreed
I contacted the company after my delivery hadn't arrived when expected, and was told that the delivery window at time off my order was late September (2 months later). This was never communicated to me through any part- order form, invoice, website. The later was actually stating a 2wk window. At time of communication their website was still advertising this 2 wk wait. I am happy to wait for my order but feel the website is a little misleading and requires updating daily/wkly.
I bought a kitchen set for £500. The quality is what you pay. Don’t expect too much. The units are made of NOT high density Mfc board and do not look steady when assembled. Units choice is limited and not standard kitchen size. My builder complained to me about it. I regret I didn’t buy from a kitchen design shop
Came missing pieces and took a while for them to be delivered however when it finally came it is a nice quality piece of furniture
The desk is great, although I had to look on YouTube to understand how to separate the gliders as the instructions were a little unclear. It arrived on time, but Parcel Force did knock very loudly as I was in. They delivered it to my local post office instead and it was heavy to bring home.
Hello, I am happy with the purshase I made on your website, the price wise and customer service comunication. What I am not satisfied with is the delivery service. I have not received any email or text message informing me of the date and time of delivery. The delivery man just showed up one morning. What if I wasn't at home? luckly for me I was. The cabinet was packed flat in few boxes and it is not something a delivery man leaves with a neighbours. You can always say that the delivery would be reschedule but I belive that the boxes would've been just dropped at my doorstep if I wasn't at home .
A great quality item but took ages to build: the hardware was all mixed up in one bag (took half an hour to sort out) and assembling was fiddly. But overall happy with the end result.
Mixed feelings on the sideboard I ordered, not as good quality as other pieces of furniture I have bought online, 'unseen'. The biggest issues are the doors which took me hours to finally get them fitted and having issues adjusting them....wouldn't reccommend.
Delivery info could be a bit more clear. Website states all orders purchased on a certain date will be delivered week commencing a certain week. Individual items state something different. The one I purchased stated 2-4 working days. I went ahead with the sale after checking the delivery T&C’s where it stated you would be contacted to arrange a suitable delivery date. This didn’t happen, even after I added extra info stating I would need to be informed of delivery date and given as much prior notice as possible so I could take time off work to be in for it. It ended up being sent via parcel force and the only notice I had was a generic text at 9pm the night before to let me know this. I did contact the company and they put off dispatch until later in the week so I could get the time off but it shouldn’t have had to be done that way. The delivery info on the website needs to clearly state that you need to be able to drop everything and be at home at very short notice in order to accept deliveries. If I’d known this I wouldn’t have placed the order, so maybe that’s why they don’t give this info as it would probably put a lot of people off if they actually work full time. Additionally the instructions to put the furniture together were very poor. Luckily I had someone do it for me and it took him 4.5 hours. If I’d been doing it myself I don’t think I could’ve done it based on those instructions.
Overall I liked the design of the unit. However, it was advertised as white gloss & the size panels were not, so the overall look of the unit isn’t exactly as I anticipated it would be.
the furnature is first class but to have it delivered on a pallet on the drive and be told by the driver he only has to drop it at the door and not lift it in to the house is not exceptable my wife struggled to litf the table and chairs in future my decision to but from this company will be the delivey service
Impact Furniture is rated 4.70 based on 714 reviews