Impact Furniture Reviews

kevin
Impact Furniture  5 star review on 8th June 2016
Nina
Hello,
I am happy with the purshase I made on your website, the price wise and customer service comunication. What I am not satisfied with is the delivery service. I have not received any email or text message informing me of the date and time of delivery. The delivery man just showed up one morning. What if I wasn't at home? luckly for me I was. The cabinet was packed flat in few boxes and it is not something a delivery man leaves with a neighbours. You can always say that the delivery would be reschedule but I belive that the boxes would've been just dropped at my doorstep if I wasn't at home .
A great quality item but took ages to build: the hardware was all mixed up in one bag (took half an hour to sort out) and assembling was fiddly. But overall happy with the end result.
Mixed feelings on the sideboard I ordered, not as good quality as other pieces of furniture I have bought online, 'unseen'. The biggest issues are the doors which took me hours to finally get them fitted and having issues adjusting them....wouldn't reccommend.
Delivery info could be a bit more clear. Website states all orders purchased on a certain date will be delivered week commencing a certain week. Individual items state something different. The one I purchased stated 2-4 working days. I went ahead with the sale after checking the delivery T&C’s where it stated you would be contacted to arrange a suitable delivery date. This didn’t happen, even after I added extra info stating I would need to be informed of delivery date and given as much prior notice as possible so I could take time off work to be in for it. It ended up being sent via parcel force and the only notice I had was a generic text at 9pm the night before to let me know this. I did contact the company and they put off dispatch until later in the week so I could get the time off but it shouldn’t have had to be done that way. The delivery info on the website needs to clearly state that you need to be able to drop everything and be at home at very short notice in order to accept deliveries. If I’d known this I wouldn’t have placed the order, so maybe that’s why they don’t give this info as it would probably put a lot of people off if they actually work full time.

Additionally the instructions to put the furniture together were very poor. Luckily I had someone do it for me and it took him 4.5 hours. If I’d been doing it myself I don’t think I could’ve done it based on those instructions.
Overall I liked the design of the unit. However, it was advertised as white gloss & the size panels were not, so the overall look of the unit isn’t exactly as I anticipated it would be.
the furnature is first class but to have it delivered on a pallet on the drive and be told by the driver he only has to drop it at the door and not lift it in to the house is not exceptable my wife struggled to litf the table and chairs in future my decision to but from this company will be the delivey service
Decent quality and looks nice. Instructions to assemble are not great. Only issue I had was after the unit was constructed, the draw didnt close flush on the top left corner, which is not good if you have OCD. I took it apart and assembled it again and had the same issue, which confirmed the issue was with the unit itself, probably down to the panel having a slight warp in it. I couldn’t be bothered go through all the hassle of returning it and getting a new one. Just gona have to put up with it.
My husband took all day to put together not very happy as the doors are so hard to put on the frame when it’s attached to the unit like onstructions said looks nice though if he can finish putting it together
Furniture well packaged but instructions were terrible.
We were also given no delivery note so didn’t know how many parcels we were meant to be taking delivery off.
Thank you for your order. I am sorry to hear you struggled with instructions, we also do have some assembly videos available as well as staff responsible for technical support in case of any questions. Feel free to get in touch if there is anything you need help with. Kind regards, Julia @ Impact Furniture.
Impact Furniture is rated 4.75 based on 458 reviews