Impact Furniture Reviews

01954 710035

sales@impactfurniture.co.uk

Unit 10 Hardwicke Ind Estate -WAREHOUSE ONLYHardwicke Rd

Tell us how Impact Furniture made you happy

"Very good product and service, Highly recommended."
"Item is lovely. Had to chase for delivery as was invoiced but hadnt been marked for dispatch, then was sent next day delivery. Would of been nice to have had delivery charge refunded as no update until i rang. But item is just as pictured."
"Overall I liked the design of the unit. However, it was advertised as white gloss & the size panels were not, so the overall look of the unit isn’t exactly as I anticipated it would be."
"Bought two different white cabinets - very stylist and look expensive"
"The unit itself fits perfectly with our kitchen scheme of white and blue. My only point would be you put a black lead and plug for the lights! Would have preferred this to be white as well? However the unit looks great."
"Delivered on time and with no fuss. Easy to assemble and looks excellent. I will buy Impact furniture again!"
"I’m very pleased with my unit it’s beautiful"
"the furnature is first class but to have it delivered on a pallet on the drive and be told by the driver he only has to drop it at the door and not lift it in to the house is not exceptable my wife struggled to litf the table and chairs in future my decision to but from this company will be the delivey service"
"Decent quality and looks nice. Instructions to assemble are not great. Only issue I had was after the unit was constructed, the draw didnt close flush on the top left corner, which is not good if you have OCD. I took it apart and assembled it again and had the same issue, which confirmed the issue was with the unit itself, probably down to the panel having a slight warp in it. I couldn’t be bothered go through all the hassle of returning it and getting a new one. Just gona have to put up with it."
"Great service"
"Really pleased with the sideboard I purchased very good quality comes flat-packed but not hard to erect and all the fitting are good quality would definately recommend"
Thank you for posting a photo of Lily unit.
"Terrible company. Unfair and unjust returns policy, beware. Will not refund money there is a manufacturing fault with the furniture. Again beware DO NOT buy from this company"
Thank you for your review, we have investigated, and it appears the request to return was 6 months after purchase date and after product assembly had taken place. We understand you had trouble with assembly which after reviewing images provided, we believe was due to incorrect sequence of assembly however despite this we have offered an option of free parts and free technical advice. We offer standard 30 days returns policy and urge our customers to contact us if they have any issues as we are always willing to help. Kind regards, Impact Furniture
"They very quick the furniture was amazing and it was already built"
"delivery was excellent and the product much better than i expected would use again"
"Furniture ordered on Monday, delivered by Wednesday. Excellent service."
Thank you for your review, I am pleased we have managed 48 hr turnaround from the point of order to delivery of goods. We aim to provide best possible service. Best wishes, Impact Furniture
"What an amazing service, prompt delivery and very pleased with the furniture! Highly recommended!"
"Great sideboard. Great value. Looks amazing!"
"Fever 1 living room set.excellent product and very good service.Delivered 3 days from order"
"Shocking experience wrong holes and bad feedback basically blamed us for wrecking unit. Two hinges missing hundreds of parts just dumped in a bag to try and make sense of. Door won’t close or match up due to holes being in wrong place .... impact furniture blamed us for breaking the hinges with force. Disgused and angry paid £220 FOR THIS TAT THAT WE COULD OF BOUGHT A BETTER ONE AT B&M"
Thank you for your review, we have investigated and after reviewing images provided, we believe issues were due to incorrect assembly however despite this we have offered an option of free parts and free technical advice. Unfortunately, customer has not responded to our emails and stopped communicating. We urge our customers to contact us if they have any issues as we are always willing to help. Kind regards, Impact Furniture
"Excellent service. Delivered quickly. Very happy with the product. Will definitely use again"
Impact Furniture is rated 4.82 based on 370 reviews