Impact Furniture Reviews

Read Impact Furniture  Reviews

01954 710035

sales@impactfurniture.co.uk

Unit 10 Hardwicke Ind Estate -WAREHOUSE ONLYHardwicke Rd

Packed really well, excellent product well made, really good price
Amazing stuff great price and even better in the delivery ordered 10pm on Saturday and it was delivered Monday lunch time what more could you want would totally recommend them
Easy to order and delivery as expected.
OMG I am so pleased with the furniture I recently purchased. I had 4 items and all of them were packaged so well. It is obvious that the people sending them out cared that they were received in great condition. The items were outstanding. They are solid and great quality and look amazing. The instructions and method of construction was simple and put together really well. The value for money is outstanding and there is no way anyone would be disappointed. Thank you Impact Furniture
I had purchased an office furniture modular set and the quality is absolutely fantastic. Really well packaged and the delivery was fast! Instructions a little tricky to start with but then all makes sense once you get your head around it!
Impact Furniture  5 star review on 13th January 2021 Impact Furniture  5 star review on 13th January 2021
Hi
Impect Furnitire is really amazing place to decorate your home at very reasonable price. I had wrong delivery, when I called they correct it straight away and I received in just after 1 day. I am very delightful with their service and must say Impect Furniture highly recimanded.
Cabinet with a Touch of Class.
I recently bought the white high gloss compact sideboard and it is absolutely gorgeous!! I love it so much. I bought it just before Christmas. This very classy looking cabinet has transformed my dining room. The 2 cupboard doors have a soft close, so it is impossible to slam the doors. A really lovely looking piece of furniture with space inside consisting of one shelf either side and room for all our wines and spirits above as well as glasses etc and all my posh dining crockery below. Very unique looking and very expensive looking. The quality is above standard. Very modern yet retro - Probably my best buy of 2020. I am pretty sure I will be back in 2021 for another. Thank you so much for a really luxury piece of furniture.
Furniture are very good and solid. Fair price and prompt delivery as agreed. Delivery staff kinnd and professional.
Impact Furniture  5 star review on 6th January 2021
Reliable company. I was informed from start to finish. Well packed furniture.
Really good website that shows accurate details and measurements
Very fast delivery and the packaging was very good. Overall happy with the service.
The staff is very attentive and professional.
Good quality kitchens for the price.
We are sorry to see we have received a 1 start review; we advertise free delivery for orders over £800 and this particular order was below the threshold. To address concerns raised we have emailed you directly. We sincerely hope you are satisfied with the goods purchased.
First delivery was damaged and left outside in the rain, with no signature required. Had a quick response and collection and new one delivered within 24 hours. Very pleased with product.
Looks really good and serves the purpose. However major issues with the instructions. Parts arent marked and you pretty much have to go figure. Took 2 people 4 days which is a massive waste of time.
Cant fault the product, the company, the value and quality of the items received. Kept well informed about delivery. Well packaged. Instructions easy and went together well. Over the moon!
Impact Furniture  5 star review on 1st January 2021
Easy ordering system, delivered as stated. Well wrapped. Lovely desk and is a lovely colour
Service excellent. Everything was just as promised.
I was very impressed with Impact furnitures professionalism from the start. They kept me fully informed about delivery etc throughout and when the drawer unit arrived it was extremely well wrapped. The unit itself is very good quality and on assembly I’m very pleased with it.Thanks to all involved.
Overall pleased with the service I received. Prompt delivery which was good. Instructions would have been easier to follow if the bed pieces were numbered which lost it one star. Couldn’t get the plastic handles in the drawers as holes weren’t big enough and this damaged the drawer front which lost it another star. Had to buy alternatives which will hopefully cover it up!
I'm verry happy with product, well designed the only one thing that could be done better is numbering panels as its on manual so I could assemble them quicker than finding which one is the right one.
Overall Great Product !!!
Impact Furniture is rated 4.71 based on 622 reviews