Impact Furniture Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Impact Furniture

01954 710035

sales@impactfurniture.co.uk

Unit 10 Hardwicke Ind Estate -WAREHOUSE ONLYHardwicke Rd

How would you rate Impact Furniture ?

Susan
Verified Reviewer

Superb service. I didn't check the flat pack Bigi desk for over a month because we were getting the room decorated before we assembled it. When I opened the first box the top of the desk had been badly damaged in transit (in spite of very sturdy packaging by Impact Furniture). I rang Impact Furniture on Wednesday this week, the phone was answered straight away and I had a new desk top delivered to me on Friday. Lovely desk too with very clear instructions. Thank you Impact Furniture!!
BRIAN
Verified Buyer

Asked for order to be held for a couple of weeks ... which it was and was despatched / delivered exactly as requested. Very well packaged.
Verified Reviewer

I purchased the white gloss kaspian tall unit. Absolutely delighted with the unit which looks great for the price. Was well-packaged and delivered at a convenient time. Contact with the company was very prompt with immediate response to emails. I am a bit rubbish at DIY but managed to put together fairly easily apart from needing a bit of help to hang the door. Would definitely recommend!
Yun
Unverified Reviewer

The initial delivery arrived well ahead of scheduled dates, and the damaged goods (which was out of your hands) was rectified ASAP. Not much more I could ask for! :)
Annette

Rapid despatch of goods
Agnieszka

Lovely furniture. I will buy again 😀
Paul
Verified Buyer

Furniture package arrived as designated and packaged extremely well however a long glass door was shattered, no fault of Impact Furniture. Rang them and they stated a replacement would be sent end of the month when a new shipment arrived. It did and we received it without another call to them. Great service thanks.
Verified Buyer

Delivered on time, product easy to assemble.
David
Verified Buyer

great price for good quality products and very good customer service
Verified Buyer

The items were extremely well packed, the only improvement could be better communication via email on status on the order. It just went from confirmation of order email and then email when order dispatched - nothing in between. For a new customer who has never ordered from them before, something to advise order status give reassurance. However very happy with item and delivery and quality of item also!
ANNA

Really good quality furniture
Nicola
Verified Buyer

My cabinet door had a chip in it and without any hesitation of quibble, Impact furniture replaced the item for me. That to me is good customer service and they have always been very helpful on the phone when I have had a query.
Natalja
Verified Buyer

Happy with prices and delivery
Andrea Linton
Verified Buyer

Fantastic kitchen excellent serviçe fast delivery would definitely buy from impact furniture again
Melody
Verified Reviewer

Hi and thank you for the unit delivered this morning. It looks very nice and I am happy with the service.
Melody
Neil
Unverified Reviewer

Thank you for the excellent service.

We already owned a bedroom set from yourselves and will no doubt purchase from you again the future.

Thanks again

Neil
Tamagni
Verified Reviewer

This is the second time I have purchased from the kitchen range. The service is second to none. The help provided was excellent,messages were returned ASAP.
Furniture as stated an good value.A extremely fast delivery.
Julia
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery and easy ordering. Nice quality goods. Recommended.
Andrew Redfern