Impact Furniture Reviews

Read Impact Furniture  Reviews

01954 710035

sales@impactfurniture.co.uk

Unit 10 Hardwicke Ind Estate -WAREHOUSE ONLYHardwicke Rd, Hardwicke Road,

None of the panels had numbers on to match the instructions.

Draw rails not the same as instructions and marked holes in the wrong place.
Although it took a while to put together this furniture, we are more than happy with it. Matthew at Impact Furniture was extremely helpful throughout the whole process and I would definitely recommend Impact Furniture to others considering purchasing from them.
terrible service and appalling attitude of delvery men
Very happy with my purchase very easy to put together,
Well packed quick delivery
Nice quality
Impact Furniture  5 star review on 12th April 2021
Exactly like described
Absolutely superb. Best customer service I've had in many years. Can't fault them thank you
Reliable company, timely deliveries, good quality furniture. Highly recommended.
Very pleased with quality, pity about the plastic handles, had to buy some metal ones, and shelves in the units would have been good, otherwise very pleased
We purchased a bed, two side tables and two dressers from Impact furniture after an order with a previous company remained unfulfilled after over 5 months. Impact Furniture was very communicative through the order process and the delivery was right on time. They even called ahead of time to confirm the best date for us.
Furniture is high quality and very sturdy. Not too hard to put together either which is a bonus. Would certainly purchase from them again.
Was disappointed with this sofa bed , it is a self assembly item ( I was fully aware of this) and was not easy to assemble (approx 4 hr job ) it had many parts ,made of chipboard and laminate , it looks ok assembled but felt it was a very costly purchase for the quality of the bed. Also delivery was dropped off in road outside house on a wooden pallet, not even deliverd to secure area front of house. Other sellers offer very similar at fraction of cost so a disappointing purchase overall...
Impressed with quick straight forward ordering and communication from company not to mention quality product!
First time user but would use again if more furniture needed.
Very good service
My only domain will go towards shipping company. Even though Impact Furniture attached a note to my order starting "signature needed, do not leave it unattended" the said shipping company have left it outside our door without knocking. We both were at home st the time of delivery.
Very impressed with the quality of my gorgeous cabinet’s...I bought 3!
I would have given 5 but I still have not been able to connect the hinges on all 3 after many many attempts so not able to hang them yet.
Nice bathroom cabinet. Simple assembly . Beware bracket hole centres not 225 cm as shown. Sharp edges can easily splinter.
Super jakosc,latwa w montazu. Pozytywnie zaskoczona klientka :)
I did not get my furniture as I cancelled it ...
This is a great company to deal with very helpful and great service
Excellent range of good quality furniture. Delivered well packaged and easy instructions to assemble.
Disappointed with product