Impact Furniture Reviews

Read Impact Furniture  Reviews

01954 710035

sales@impactfurniture.co.uk

Unit 10 Hardwicke Ind Estate -WAREHOUSE ONLYHardwicke Rd

quality made sideboard, very well packed to protect the content, when assembled looks as advertised
Beautiful furniture
Very good quality !! Excellent customer service!!
would have been 5 but my second chest of drawers is lower than the first after being advised they had different feet but would still be the same hight but the furniture is nice good company to deal with lucky the spare panels from the wardrobes where just thick enough to bring the units level
Thank you very much for the smooth transaction I have experienced recently regarding my purchased. I would like to mention your customer service representative named Matthew for being excellent, helpful and professional please kindly let him know. Overall it's simply very good, the product quality and their commitment to deliver the product is awesome. I will definitely buy again to this trusted company.
Helpful staff Only criticism is,the instructions for construction of unit not very good
Excellent service, really pleased with the unit, excellent follow up communications, a pleasure to deal with thank you
The sideboard looks great now it is finished. lovely product. The one downside was how long it took to fit together as the instructions were not very clear.
Hello, I am happy with the purshase I made on your website, the price wise and customer service comunication. What I am not satisfied with is the delivery service. I have not received any email or text message informing me of the date and time of delivery. The delivery man just showed up one morning. What if I wasn't at home? luckly for me I was. The cabinet was packed flat in few boxes and it is not something a delivery man leaves with a neighbours. You can always say that the delivery would be reschedule but I belive that the boxes would've been just dropped at my doorstep if I wasn't at home .
Hi I ordered 2 kitchens both were delivered on time and great price thanks , also the staff were very polite good quality items thank you
Exactly as described and delivered on time.
I have ordered from Impact Furniture for the first time. In fact, I have never bought any furniture online before but my experience with this company was quite good. The communication with customer service was very good and Matthew helped me add some stuff for my order the next day. I bought a double bed, 2 bed side cabinet, sideboard cabinet and a computer desk. All the stuff came on a big pallet pack, and assembly was quite easy for me 🙂. Me and my wife were happy with the quality of product as they look solid and lovely. We give 4 stars only because one of one of the bedside cabinets having some defects but they don’t effect the visual look (pictures included) Overall I would gladly buy from them again.
Furniture well package. Happy with quality of the product. Double the estimated assembly time!
Excellent customer service and very well packaged
Fast delivery, fab product, precise fixings but allow plenty of time to assemble and have lots of patience.
100 %recommend
didn't arrive in the best condition
Excellent quality, service and products at a very reasonable price. Stephen Deveney
You have not replied to my request for when I can expect delivery of my order!
Thanks for getting in touch, we did pick up your email sent Friday and respond within 30 minutes.

My apologies for that delay, it would have been sooner but I was on lunch.
A great quality item but took ages to build: the hardware was all mixed up in one bag (took half an hour to sort out) and assembling was fiddly. But overall happy with the end result.
Impact Furniture is rated 4.77 based on 421 reviews