Impact Furniture Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Impact Furniture

01954 710035

sales@impactfurniture.co.uk

Unit 10 Hardwicke Ind Estate -WAREHOUSE ONLYHardwicke Rd

How would you rate Impact Furniture ?

Sarah
"Very small wouldn’t recommend very disappointed with it"
Daniel
"Very nice product, good quality and great customer service from the team."
"Got in touch with Impact Furniture on 07/12/17 via email regarding price match. Received a reply within few hours, they agreed to match the price, but due to busy period said that delivery would be in mid of Jan. As a second option offered free delivery (without price match), but delivery before Christmas. I chose price match + delivery in January. Received new price for set of furniture and made a payment, which was very easy. Once payment was processed, Julia from Impact furniture sent an email saying that they would try to deliver before Christmas. Guess what? My furniture was delivered before 12 pm on 20th of Dec. Great communication! Very professional! Pleasure to deal with! I recommend with company and will buy again!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Cheers, Max"
"Easy transaction, fast delivery, good quality."
"Really nice looking kitchen, easy to install. Took a while to build myself but got there in the end. All parts fine and delivery was quick"
"The delivery was very quick. Unfortunately both boxes were slightly damaged which meant that one of the pieces was damaged however Impact Furniture arranged to send a replacement part within a couple of days which arrived quickly and safely. The quality of the item is very good however we have since noticed there are a few small scrapes and dents but nothing too noticeable."
"Fantastic furniture x"
"The cabinet had a labelled sticker which couldn’t be removed. Ruined the design."
Liz Greenwood
Verified Buyer
"it looks nothing like on the photo and its not high gloss very disappointed"
"Very small wouldn’t recommend very disappointed with it"
Thank you for your comments, please note size of the item is stated in a description . We strongly encourage customers to measure the space they have and check size of goods prior to purchasing.
"I recently ordered the white high gloss sideboard, it arrived very quickly, really good quality, but the door was slightly damaged through transit, i contacted the company and got instant replies and a new door of the sideboard was with me within days, great communication with seller and would definatly use them again in the future. Would highly reccommend! Thanks"
"I placed an order on 7/may as the web site mentioned the delivery will be made on 14/15 may. On Thursday -10/may , we phoned to confirm the delivery times where we have been told the delivery will be made only 21/may. I appreciate the logistics issues or arrangements you have with your 3rd party supplier, however, Two things need to be shared here. If the delivery is not going to be made on promised dates, the. I appreciate impact furniture contact us to update the revised date , not other way. Second, I saw the same item in eBay ( seller is impact furniture), had a date prior to 15/may, I could have gone ahead with eBay but I have placed the order in your website. The delivery date is too far from my expectations, but i am OK wait till 21/May. Please make arrangements to deliver on time. I appreciate if you consider any discount for the inconvenience caused. Thank you"
Thank you for your review, in order for us to be able to investigate can you please provide your order details? I am sorry to hear about the delay, as a rule of thumb, we always dispatch everything we have in stock as soon as we can. Once I have your orders details I will be able to look into this for you. Kind regards, Julia
"Very nice product, good quality and great customer service from the team."
"Still have not got my furniture"
I am sorry to hear that, as there are no order details posted here I cannot comment further however please contact our customer services team and we will provide an update.
Miranda Wilson
Verified Reviewer
"I ordered 2 kitchen 7 unit sets and some other cupboards of sizes to fit my kitchen..most people I spoke to were sceptical as these sell on eBay and are cheap BUT the units are of good quality and look great now fitted..I am very pleased and saved a fortune. I have compared them with the 7 unit cheap set in Homebase £499 , Impacts are so much better quality. Take note though of the height . They are lower than normal as stated and a cooker is a few cm higher (im sure cookers are standard height ?) not level as shown in the pictures , If you can live with that it's not an issue . Also read the T&C's 're checking delivery and time limit to report any issues. I didn't and when eventually opened , delayed due to an electrician let down, we started putting them together and few panels were missing. Impact didnt hold us to the T&C's once I'd sent a few mails and pics etc they agreed to send us the parts , but they took a while so couldn't finish for couple of weeks. Instructions are a bit of a pain. All same size panels/sides etc are packed in same boxes, not as whole units so i'd advise getting them all out and setting out as cupboards to make sure you have all the parts before you start. Having said all that I love the kitchen and would certainly recommend and have no hesitation buying again if I ever move and need one. Where else could you get 17 kitchen units , Inc worktops, sink and tap for just under a grand"
Thank you for a detailed review and we are pleased you are happy with your kitchen, we always do our best to satisfy our customer’s needs.
"Furniture well packaged but instructions were terrible. We were also given no delivery note so didn’t know how many parcels we were meant to be taking delivery off."
Thank you for your order. I am sorry to hear you struggled with instructions, we also do have some assembly videos available as well as staff responsible for technical support in case of any questions. Feel free to get in touch if there is anything you need help with. Kind regards, Julia @ Impact Furniture.
"Not received item yet, so that is my first complaint as i think delivery time is too long. We are now at 7 days since order and I've no idea when item is actually arriving (it did quote 19-23, when your ordering a large item a little more precision would be nice), so i'm sure one day a van/wagon will just turn up at my house, just have to hope i'm in or otherwise i may have to wait another 14 days. At just short of £20, i think delivery is expensive (why not just include it in the price and give free delivery)"
Thank you for your order. To address your delivery questions, at the time of order we email customers with approximate delivery dates, closer to the time courier is sending a delivery notification with tracking details or we personally confirm the exact date for a large order. I am afraid we can confirm exact date 1-2 working days in advance. Kind regards, Julia @ Impact Furniture.
"Delivery was not as advised - received part delivery one day and the other part 3 days later. One of the units was damaged at the side and one unit better quality/standard than the other. Disappointed."
Thank you for your order. To address your delivery question, we always post a whole consignment in one go at the same time. Occasionally courier processes boxes from the same consignment at different speeds through their system and as a result it is loaded on the delivery lorry on different days. Often courier will wait until all boxes are on the same lorry and make one delivery attempt, occasionally courier will attempt to deliver ASAP and does not mind making 2 trips to the customer and therefore delivers on different days. I am sorry if this has inconvenienced you. Kind regards, Julia @ Impact Furniture.
"Well made furniture, well packaged with no damage,and arrived within 2 days."
"Their service is fabulous. Would definitely use again."
"we love are sideboard it arrived when they said it would I will definitely use this company again everything was so easy from ordering to arriving."
"service and the quality of furniture was very pleasing"
Impact Furniture is rated 4.89 based on 332 reviews