Impact Furniture Reviews

Read Impact Furniture  Reviews

01954 710035

sales@impactfurniture.co.uk

Unit 10 Hardwicke Ind Estate -WAREHOUSE ONLYHardwicke Rd, Hardwicke Road,

Product, Pricing, and Delivery were great. Initially a little confusion when placing the order, with stock and expected delivery. But once queried all was very well communicated and delivered. Very Happy will buy again, on future projects.
Excelent bed
Great service. Efficient delivery and items were well wrapped and easy to assemble
Slight issue with product imperfection but this was handled by excellently by customer representative Matthew. Would buy from here again.
My sideboard arrived in two days and looks amazing. Great service and quality product, highly recommend....
Good quality. Nice units. Recommend kitchen sets as easy way to arrange your kitchen. Quick delivery 🚚
Impressed with prices and quality of items, Fast despatch, and a very smart driver who delivered. All in all a pleasure to have ordered furniture from Impact.
Great service, great value, great customer service
UPDATE: following communication with Impact furniture they have responded promptly to my concerns raised and were extremely helpful. Very satisfied with how they dealt with my issue. Great customer service.
Furniture comes very well packaged so is not damaged. One of my pieces of furniture was missing so we could not assemble, I e-mailed in and the customer service was amazing, the rest was delivered two days later. The furniture is well made and sturdy and very beautiful I would definitely recommend and buy more furniture from impact furniture
Although it took a while to put together this furniture, we are more than happy with it. Matthew at Impact Furniture was extremely helpful throughout the whole process and I would definitely recommend Impact Furniture to others considering purchasing from them.
Very happy with my purchase very easy to put together,
Well packed quick delivery Nice quality
Impact Furniture  5 star review on 12th April 2021
Exactly like described
Absolutely superb. Best customer service I've had in many years. Can't fault them thank you
Reliable company, timely deliveries, good quality furniture. Highly recommended.
We purchased a bed, two side tables and two dressers from Impact furniture after an order with a previous company remained unfulfilled after over 5 months. Impact Furniture was very communicative through the order process and the delivery was right on time. They even called ahead of time to confirm the best date for us. Furniture is high quality and very sturdy. Not too hard to put together either which is a bonus. Would certainly purchase from them again.
Impressed with quick straight forward ordering and communication from company not to mention quality product!
First time user but would use again if more furniture needed.
Very good service My only domain will go towards shipping company. Even though Impact Furniture attached a note to my order starting "signature needed, do not leave it unattended" the said shipping company have left it outside our door without knocking. We both were at home st the time of delivery.
Impact Furniture is rated 4.70 based on 714 reviews