HUH. Store Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read HUH. Store Reviews

02079231155

Tell us how HUH. Store made you happy
Nice selection of products, fast and easy delivery. Thank you !
Great service and love the Vans I purchased. Will buy from HUH again.
Initially good customer service soon went south when I chased up a refund. Was told I'd have to wait 10 working days until after they received it for the return to be processed. A month (and three unanswered emails later) I'm still waiting for a refund/response from the shop.
Hi Steven, Thanks for your feedback. I can see we spoke about your return on 16th June, but we have received no emails since. Are you sending them to hello@huhstore.com? I have sent you an email in follow up as this order is not currently showing as returned, so would like to clarify some details and check the return tracking number, if possible. Many thanks, Jack
Great products, well packaged and arrived when Specified.
Excellent selection and great sale prices and quick, efficient delivery.
Great selection of essential items and higher end luxury. Good choice of homeware for every budget too!
Was very pleased with my orders and customer service provided. This shop has a great range of products and ethical brands which I would have no hesitation recommending to the designers out there!
HUH. Store 5 star review on 5th July 2021
Really good quality items abs speedy delivery. Have ordered from them 3 times now.
HUH. Store 5 star review on 5th July 2021
Great selection, excellent service.
Loved my items and will definitely be shopping here again :)
Great products, delivered quickly and well packaged. Looking forward to ordering more.
Fantastic quality and great communication and customer service
Fantastic service
Great products, great value, excellent service. Very happy to recommend.
I have bought a few things from the HUH Store and keep returning as they have a nicely curated selection of things and always some sort of discount going on.
I've ordered from HUH multiple times and they've never let me down. Always quick dispatch and delivery, and the best prices I can find online. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
Awesome, original, well sourced and intriguing stuff that I don't really need but want... I purchased a collection of little carved wooden animals. Made in Malaysia but designed in Denmark... Its the same touristy wooden elephant, zebra, lion etc that you'd see in a market in Asia.... But some bright Scandinavian folk has specified a colour palette and design... They're awesome. Bought a collection for my nieces birthday but may keep them for myself. Keep up the great work.
Bought through HUH a present for my brother. He loved it. From the packaging to the delivery time, an overall decent experience
The shopping experience was seamless with fast delivery, and I loved the products!
Loved the Rains back pack . Ideal for the inclement English weather and work , travel etc !
HUH. Store is rated 4.62 based on 1,790 reviews