Hersey & Son Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hersey & Son
Love the pendant, but only wish the chain had been finer, this one is a little bit too heavy for it, in my opinion. Otherwise a great service and fast delivery.
Absolutely Brilliant! If I had one negative, it is that I didn't know that the item had been dispatched, but I'm not going to hold that against you, as it got here in good time.
We were looking for a 30th birthday gift for our son who is also getting married soon. So with this in mind we looked for a pair of sterling silver cufflinks. We chose Hersey & Son due to a great reputation and previous experience. The service was simple, efficient and prompt, Arriving next day. The cufflinks are of an excellent quality and the information, box and supportive information is first class, Not to mention the cost which was a simple bonus 10/10
Great value and a very prompt service! Ordered cufflinks with engravings and within 48 hours the cufflinks arrived. Would highly recommend Herseys.
I have ordered lots of silver jewellery from Hersey and it is definitely my first choice to go to for something special.
Hersey & Son 5 star review on 2nd June 2021
In these times of mass produced designer jewelry it’s nice to by from a traditional silversmith the best of British
Beautiful silver, engraved eggcup, packaged superbly and received within 2 days! I wish the service could be so perfect with everything I purchased. Well done Hersey & Son.
Very pleased with the end result, though the engraving on the back could have been larger. Shipping to the US was way faster than expected. Would definitely do business with them again.
Beautiful necklace great quality
Beautifully simplistic. Elegant. Love it
Love my necklace . Fast delivery
Nice quality silver
Very Impressed. The item was delivered, engraved as per my request, within 48 hours of pressing my mouse. Highly recommended.
Good fast shipping, products are good quality and the presentation of the items from the packaging is excellent.
Quick delivery good packaging Item same as picture on line đź‘Ť
Lovely bangle which came in high quality packaging. Would be a nice gift. Fast delivery.
Excellent service. ordered a piece in the morning and received less than a day later. impressed.
Perfect present for my granddaughter’s christening & beautifully packaged. Ordered in the afternoon & it arrived the following day, I was impressed.
Lovely quality earrings and super fast delivery.
Absolutely fantastic quality and service ...was sent through very quick I was amazed. Thankyou so much.
Hersey & Son is rated 4.91 based on 2,340 reviews