Go Assist Ltd Reviews

Read Go Assist Ltd Reviews

customerservices@go-assist.co.uk

Richmond HouseRichmond Hill

Tell us how Go Assist Ltd made you happy
Told an appointment booked - it wasn't. Missold. Got a refund but sent by cheque rather than back on to card. Would not recommend them.
Hello, we're sorry if there was any miscommunication. We usually refund to card but on this occasion there may have been a problem with doing so, therefore we wrote a cheque.
Booked a services with them to fix a minor leak, when the engineers came to fix the machine they made the condition worse as machine started flooding. call again to fix it and they said had to wait for the parts which took two months to arrive.
and even after the second attempt they could not fix it.
and when asked for refund they come with all excuses and denied the refund.
very bad company and very bad customer service please dont use them at all.
consider your money is lost.
Hello Raj, the vast majority of our repairs go smoothly, so we're sorry this wasn't the case in this particular instance. The parts taking so long to arrive was out of our control, but we understand your frustration with this. If we can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to contact our customer services team on 0800 8654111
Unable to fix door on fridge but still got charged £60 because not economical to repair. Totally useless service for large repairs. Big mistake to use. Got the impression that was all they were interested was the £60W. ill avoid.
Hi Steve. Our priority is to fix the appliance when possible, however like you said it was uneconomical to do so. As agreed before the service, the charge covers the engineer call-out and administration. We're sorry to hear you did not have a positive experience with Go Assist on this occasion.
After paying the fixed price fee I waited 2 weeks for an engineer who on arrival told me he had never seen this appliance before, which tells me he was not a manufacturer or manufacturer recommended engineer, he told me he would have to order a part, without taking a part number, another 2 weeks and many phone calls later was allowed to cancel my order less a £49 admin fee. I then ordered the part from Partmaster it came the next day and I fitted it at a cost of £24. Feel very disappointed with this company and conned out of £49 plus £102 warranty I had to take out with them to get a cheaper fixed price repair. Would certainly never recommend to anyone else
Hi Neil, I'm really sorry to see it appears you did not get the service you were expecting. I have passed your comments onto our head of customer services who will be in touch soon to resolve the matter.
The engineer who visited was nice however, it turns out that they can't order parts for an oven if you don't have the model number. I don't have this because I live in a rented property - and neither does my landlord. Prior to the appointment, I was on the phone for almost 20 mins with customer services, and at no point did they tell me this. If I had known I likely wouldn't have bothered to book an engineer. That's £119 down the drain. They won't even re-open my case and I've asked them to twice as it would be worth the money if the engineer could attend to fit a new oven.

Wouldn't recommend and wouldn't use again.
After 3 months and half, i'm still waiting an answer regarding a spare parts already ordered and already paid.
Called four times and all times they told me to wait or that i would have received a call back from a technicians or i don't know who....
Shame on you especially during this time of pandemic and regarding people who, still don't working, paid immediately the amount requested without receiving the service.
I have been very disappointed with the service I have received from this company and despite my repeated attempts at phoning and asking for help I have been let down badly. I applied to have my dishwasher repaired in October. The job was sent to Capital Repairs who sent over a repairman. This man looked at my dishwasher , quite grudgingly, turned it on and let some water flow into the dishwasher. He then told me that I would need new parts and that the office would contact me. He took a picture of my dishwasher and left.

A few days later I started receiving e-mails and phone calls from Capital Repairs to say that the pictures that the engineer sent were not of good quality and then they started asking me to send pictures of codes. This went on for over two weeks. Finally, they said they were ready to order. I paid for the parts and then followed a wait of around a week.

The same repair man came to my house as previously, I was not present at that time and my son was home. He walked in and was annoyed straightaway. He said that why hadn't we taken the unit door of before. He opened the dishwasher and as there was a little water from the last time, he had put it on. He said that he was not going to fix the dishwasher as the water smelt. He started swearing and told my son that when we had taken the door off and taken out the water he would come and replace the parts. He left the new ordered parts in my house and left.

I then phoned Capital Repairs and Go Assist about the shocking treatment. Capital Repairs apologised and confirmed they would send me a different repair man. The repairman was booked in for Wednesday. On Wednesday afternoon, I received a phone call from Capital Repairs to say that there was a family emergency so my repair man could not come. It was booked for Friday. On Friday I phoned up in the afternoon and was told , oh sorry there was a booking error and now they had booked a repairman for Monday. On Monday, I was waiting and phoned in the afternoon again to be told, oh sorry there had been an administrative error and the job had not been booked. I was very angry at this point and the lady dealing with my call said that she would get a repairman to come to my house today. The repairman did come. At this point- I learnt how to unclip the door of the unit and made sure there was no visible water in the dishwasher so that there would be no excuse! The repairman looked at the dishwasher for a minute and said that he could not repair the dishwasher here and that now it would have to be taken to the workshop. I was angry on why this was the case. The repairman said it was the fault of the previous repairman as he had not done his job properly. The date given to me to collect the dishwasher was in 10 days.

I then phoned Go Assist to complain about this. The gentleman I spoke to said he would look into the matter and phone me back. I did receive a phone call back which I missed the next day. I promptly phoned back and spoke to another customer advisor. He said he would look into my case and then told me that he looked at my case and the reason why Capital Repairs could not fix my dishwasher was because there was water in my machine which I did not drain!!! At this point I stated that I was cancelling my policy!

I have attached the receipts from Capital Repairs and also a video of my dishwasher so that you can see there is no visible water in my dishwasher.

Go -assist are refusing to pay me any money back. Please don't use this company!
Avoid this company at all costs. They are a complete shambles and untrustworthy.
My experience with this company which is still ongoing has been nothing short of disgraceful. They have no regard whatsoever for customer care.
My dealings began on 5th August 2020
When I called Go Assist in respect of a faulty main oven control knob to our Stoves Cooker.
An engineer arrived and after a quick examination told us we needed a new thermostat and control knob for the oven. He then stated if we wanted the repair done we would have to pay for the parts up front before they could be delivered to him.
That same day we paid Go Assist a total of £163.76 for the parts which included an extra control knob for the grill as the setting marks had worn away on the existing one.
Go Assist then encouraged us to take an insurance plan for our cooker at a cost of £67 which we did.
Days and weeks went by and we heard nothing. I have made at least a dozrn calls to them requesting an update and on each occassion was told that they had obtained the thermostat but that there was no ETA for the control knobs. This went on for weeks with more calls from me to them with the same response regarding the control knobs. Utterly frustrated I called the engineers on the 10th November 2020 and asked where the control knobs were being sourced from and was told Stoves direct. On that same day I contacted Stoves direct and was told that they no longer manufactured the control knobs and they were obselete and had been for some considerable time. Following this development I again contacted the engineers who have agreed that they cannot therefore carry out the repair to the cooker .
I contacted Go Assist again to tell them of this development but they were less than helpful. I asked them to comment on why I could find out this information in one phone call to Stoves in November when they had had three months to do the same but hadn't. They passed the buck to the engineers.
Unbelievably I am now in the position that after THREE MONTHS of dealings with Go Assist my cooker cannot be repaired and I have paid them £231 in the process.
Since then I have made several calls to Go Assist in an effort to get a full refund of the £231. At this point in time they are refusing to refund me the full cost of the thermostat stating that the item is not returnable therefore not refundable despite the fact that I have NOT taken possession of the thermostat as it still remains with the engineers.
I have had to persistently contact Go Assist at regular intervals to obtain updates. Not once have they contacted me. Every time I have called I speak to a different person who then has to put me on hold for at times up to 10 to 15 minutes in order to "read my file." I am thoroughly exasperated with this company who appear to treat their customers with contempt.
Please be aware and read the reviews before thinking of using them.
Thank you for providing feedback of your experience with our services and we are sorry to hear that it has not been smooth sailing. We have investigated this on the system and can see that you have had recent conversations with Michael who has advised of a goodwill gesture to refund you some monies. We can appreciate your frustrations regarding the delay and lack of communication, as this is not the level of customer services that we look to offer our customers. Once again, we apologise for the difficulties you faced with the repair and appreciate the feedback given - Team Go Assist
Horrendous. First engineer no problems. Terrible communication. Held hostage to pay for more parts due to their errors in order forms. Second engineer was a no-show and they want me to pay for a third visit. I'm reporting them to every ombudsman I can. Just go to a trusted local.
Thank you for providing feedback on your recent experience with our service. We have received the additional information you provided on Trustpilot.

We appreciate your frustrations however, as per our terms and conditions, we cannot provide a refund due to the engineer attending and diagnosing and due to parts having been ordered. An email was sent on the 08/10/2020 giving further explanation regarding our terms and conditions - Team Go Assist
Dear Diary. 5 weeks, 3 days. They don’t write, they don’t call. Heartbroken as much as I am Ovenbroken
Thank you for updating your feedback regarding your experience with Go Assist. We apologise for the delay in getting back to you, we are currently waiting to hear from your engineer. This has been passed to the team to look into as a matter of urgency. Team Go Assist
I took out cover to repair a fridge freezer under what I thought was their no fix no fee guarantee. It took them 3 weeks to arrange an appointment as their engineers were on holiday, and then they couldn't fix it but said I would get no refund as it was a labour only policy!
I agreed a a date and time window for the engineer to repair my neff dishwasher and they did not bother to call or turn up
Very dissatisfied customer
Do not use these people
They did not contact me
I had to call them to get a refund
Professional friendly service
Very efficient with clear explanation of consumer rights
To do repair
Stefan was excellent.
They are very polite and clear in explaining all the different choices
Staff helpful but still not had confirmation email despite having parted with over £200 and promised repair on Monday. Not in a position to rate until repair carried out!
Very efficient service
""So far not a lot has been done
Will be able to tell you more once engineer has called to hopefully fix my fridge
Go Assist Ltd is rated 4.44 based on 1,145 reviews