Go Assist Ltd Reviews

Read Go Assist Ltd Reviews

customerservices@go-assist.co.uk

Richmond HouseRichmond Hill

Tell us how Go Assist Ltd made you happy
So far payment made just waiting for repair to be confirmed so no other comments as yet
Very efficient and friendly on phone.
Timescale for engineer to call is too long.
It's fixed price as long as the cost of repair is under £200, my quote was £197, for fixed price, but after the engineer called was asked to pay another £83. The risk is all with the customer.
Engineer due to arrive tomorrow which is good.
Call centre was too noisy in background, hard to hear agent. And call was nearly half an hour, which is too long.
Friendly & helpful staff
Monday morning: Very polite person at the end of the phone. As yet I'm awaiting the repair person to come on Wednesday morning...we shall see!
The guy I spoke with was friendly. The process he had to take me through was a bit long with the same questions asked repeatedly. I'll see how good the rest of the service is when I get my cooker repaired.
Very helpfull assist real assist
Generally good but far too much information given at one time and with speed. Too many decisions about extra payments to be made with no time to consider options properly. Felt I was being forced in to paying more money which I have been. Took out extra insurance as this was cheaper than not doing so. Am considering cancelling now as not sure I might not have received a better offer elsewhere
Bit annoyed,when I was given 2 options and picked 1 of them, I was then questioned and pushed to go with the other option(sign up monthly probably forever if you forget to renew )
Very polite and persuasive but agreed what they must have known was a totally unrealistic repair date. Hotpoint engineers quickly pushed the date back by a week. Slight feeling of being conned which is a shame. Managing customer expectations is a basic business skill.
Unable to make the repair.
Ultimately the repair was good but it took nearly 3 weeks to repair. First visit required ordering of a new part. Then day that repair was to take place the engineer visit was cancelled. Eventually final repair took place and this seems to be effective. Time was a big issue.
They are ok people.
The problem was misdiagonised,
Thank you for your review. We use manufacturer & manufacturer-approved engineers to undertake our repairs. If you believe there was a misdiagnosis and would like to discuss with a member of our team please call 0800 8654111
love shopping at debenhams, returns are easy and they are always so helpful
good company, would use again
ok...