Go Assist Ltd Reviews

Read Go Assist Ltd Reviews

customerservices@go-assist.co.uk

Richmond HouseRichmond Hill

Tell us how Go Assist Ltd made you happy
Big thank you to Marcel who came to look at our broken Dyson and then observed other issues with our appliances that could be easily remedied. He went the extra mile and was very polite and professional.
Although I did not use this company for my repair, the service from Alba was excellent. She explained the various options to me in a clear and honest way. She was very professional and I will say she is a credit to this organisation. Thank you.
Although I didn't use this company for my repair, the service I received from Alba was excellent. She was thorough and explained the various options to me in a clear and honest fashion. She was very professional and I will say Alba is a credit to the organisation. Thank you.
after reading so many negative comments I was really worried so I called Go Assist and asked if I could have a refund- They sent an engineer out today and he has fixed my fridge freezer. Thank you so much will be using again if I ever need to
Fast and friendly service
Easy to book and good price.
Very easy website to navigate through, explaining all options very clearly (conversely, my manufacturer's website was incredibly complicated and I gave up). Affordable options too, and good availbility of repair dates. Thumbs up from me!
Simple easy to book.
So far so good - need to wait to see if engineers turn up and mend but happy to get someone before Christmas and it was quick.
Great company to deal with. Nice and clear easy to understand.would recommend again.
Fast and reliable in our time of need in the run up to Xmas.
Daryl Boden, the engineer, arrived 5 mins early. He was there for 55 mins to fix what seemed to be an impossible task. I’m very happy with the service from start to finish. All for a fixed fee of £69 .
So far so good. Lseems efficient so far
Quick , easy and informative
If the repair is as good as booking it It will be excellent
Easy to book, reasonably priced, looking forward to an equally excellent repair
Excellent on line instructions, even for a non geek,
So far an easy way to get the problem fixed user friendly
Initial cost for repair seems very reasonable, opted for insurance on top for added peace of mind. Very happy
Ms Callyl & Will, most courteous and helpful with ones dilemma.
Would certainly recommend above similar operations...
Go Assist Ltd is rated 4.46 based on 1,139 reviews