Go Assist Ltd Reviews

Read Go Assist Ltd Reviews

customerservices@go-assist.co.uk

Richmond HouseRichmond Hill

Tell us how Go Assist Ltd made you happy
The online application service seemed quite easy to use and the comfort of the 12 month cover is good too.
A bit early to be making a review as I have just emailed my details for the repair. Nevertheless, so far it has been very simple to follow the instructions. Hopefully, all continues as simply as it has begun.
Margaret Young, Exeter.
Very easy and hopefully they will mend my cooker
VERY EASY TO ARRANGE
Very easy to book a repair.
Very good and smooth service, great information when needed 💪🏽
Pretty effective service
Everything was well explained and whilst it was clear Go Assist is trying to sell the insurance policy I did not feel pressurised to do so. Details and conditions were clearly explained. I would have liked the actual job to repair the dishwasher to have been scheduled quicker.
I used Go Assist's service a month ago, and judging from how well my washing machine works now, I can say they did pretty good job in fixing it, considering how old my washing machine is. The serviceman was also very courteous. Totally worth the money.
On time service. The repairman did an outstanding job. When he found out that my washer needed a new part, he managed to find one quickly and installed it on the same day. Thank you very much.
Go Assist have the best people. Their technicians have always fixed my appliances with ease.
I was having a problem with a slow water leak from my washing machine, which then escalated quickly into a major leak. When I called Go Assist, they managed to get us an appointment the next day, seeing how critical my situation was. The problem was fixed fast. They were amazing.
Great communication skills on the phone, if they can do the repairs I’ll be delighted.
Danielle was v helpful and efficient
Hopefully this will continue
I called re my American Freezer they were very helpful and patient .All my questions were answered even though I asked twice sometimes! My repair has been booked for 24hours time.
Very pleased
I am so pleased with Go Assist. The customer service agent on the phone is a very nice person, and the technician who came worked fast and didn't leave any mess. Thank you Go Assist.
Great service as always!!! I needed to repair my fridge but I didn't have a lot of money. Thankfully Go Assist could get it fixed without too much fee that I couldn't afford. Thank you!!!
Excellent customer service, the operator was able to answer and give advice on all my queries.
Good, friendly service. Can not fault it
THEY REALLY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO DO. FIXED MY WASHER PERFECTLY.
Go Assist Ltd is rated 4.46 based on 1,137 reviews