Go Assist Ltd Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Go Assist Ltd

customerservices@go-assist.co.uk

Richmond HouseRichmond Hill

Telephone, Live Chat
"So far very impressed with response time to my initial enquiry and friendly customer service advisor!"
"Explained everything to me clearly they understood my questions answered all my questions what can I say Happy Days"
"Seamlessly ease although I don’t yet have an appointment with a service engineer, pritty straight forward I thought"
"Very easy process. Would recommend"
"My enquiry was dealt with very efficiently and effectively from the outset. Very pleased to be using there service. U"
"Top quality service Ella on the phone was patient polite and a pleasure to speak with ."
"Hi. I had a lady called Lisa helping me this morning. She was very polite and most understanding. She explained everything and I am very pleased with the service so far Regard Jenny Wackett"
"Good quality service. Caller was polite and informative."
"Very quick, helpful and friendly to assist me with my repair"
"Did not return my call after my initial on-line request. However, once contact was made the service was very comprehensive and swift."
"Friendly & helpful staff"
"Really satisfied with my appliance repair enquiry. Everything explained promptly and to my satisfaction over the telephone."
"Very keenly priced for repairs and also great value on taking out insurance on my other appliances , it was a " no brainer""
"The phone call was a bit long but all details were taken down meticulously which had to be done for the type of quote. Very friendly and no problem when I refused extra cover. Everything done in a professional manner and I was happy with the outcome, roll on the repair."
"Very efficient and to the point. The attempt to sell further insurance could not be categorised as a hard sell and the refusal did not appear to offend."
"Great response, repair not completed yet but hopefully soon"
"Just ordered a repair with Go assist. Very polite staff and organised repair soon. My gripes would be phone call too long over 20 mins and having to take out the ‘Big’ warrantee which was more per month than all my other appliances were per month with another company."
"The service has been ok so far. The service is pretty efficient in terms of selling the product, which i’m hoping continues. I’d just prefer to not waste 10-15 minutes of my life on the phone for things that could definitely just be a web form or live chat."
"Very polite efficient and very professional also a very understanding asset and ideal person to be working in an environment of dealing with the general public."
"Very helpful lady on the phone sorted out repair man and insurance going forward not only for fridge freezer but other appliances also."
Go Assist Ltd is rated 4.47 based on 756 reviews