Go Assist Ltd Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Go Assist Ltd

customerservices@go-assist.co.uk

Richmond HouseRichmond Hill

Verified Buyer

I was advised that I'd have a fix on the 20th and now find that it's the 24th which is completely unsuitable. Further to that I now have been asked to contact the engineer to cancel and I'll have to contact you to receive my payment back!
Vincent Fortune

Polite and helpful
Audrey Mitchell
Verified Buyer

She was really nice and welcoming
Made you feel at ease
Catherine Price
Verified Buyer

By being kind polite & julie explained everything carefully which I took in at ease
Andrea Stead
Verified Buyer

All gone well so far pleasant person on phone

Easy. Easy.
Mark Heald
Verified Buyer

Excellent advisor who listened and responded to my problem.
All details and costs explained well to me. Very good and fast service times in my case.
Lesley Constant
Verified Buyer

Process made simply, and I get my cooker fixed in 2 days!
Ann Fotheringham
Verified Buyer

Very professional service, explained everything in detail.
Trevor Andrews
Verified Buyer

Very happy and helpful member of staff. Think it was Mary but phoning from Spain and not a good line at times.
Michael Pearsall
Verified Buyer

Good conversation with the young lady that phoned in response to my request for help. Every step easy to follow and all options well explained. Looking forward to getting the repair completed.
Verified Buyer

Bit annoyed,when I was given 2 options and picked 1 of them, I was then questioned and pushed to go with the other option(sign up monthly probably forever if you forget to renew )
Freddy
Verified Buyer

David was very polite, efficient and made the process of booking an appointment easy and effortless. He was also very clear in explaining everything. I made a couple of calls and it was great to have the continuity of speaking to the same person rather than having to explain it all twice!
Dmitry Zubarev
Verified Buyer

Your phone-agent reads too much prepared texts and doesn't want to maintain a simple conversation. If I need reading I can listen to my Kindle. Your phone-agent persistently asks to make a desision about future servises while talking by phone. I don't like it. I just need an engeneer to come and repair my wasing dryer. And after that I can talk to him about future and make a right desision. So I canceled my order. Kind regards, Dmitry
Hi Dmitry, sorry to hear you feel this way. Parts of the sales call is scripted and this is to ensure that we always provide our customers with clear and correct information, not missing out any important information. We have cancelled the engineer and fully refunded your order.
June Barney
Verified Buyer

Did nothing but be more than helpful thank you keep up the good work
Gabrielle Luesley

Price
Info
Alan Tranter
Verified Buyer

Operator Sophie was very happy and polite and informative overall service was very high thanks
Maureen Knight
Verified Buyer

Thorough, well informed & clear information provided by operator regarding my enquiry.
Verified Buyer

I asked to cancel this order.
Brian Burns
Verified Buyer

My fridge freezer needs a repair. I spoke to Lisa and she was extremely helpful and informative answering every question fully. The most important thing is she was very pleasant and patient a credit to Go Assist.
Go Assist Ltd is rated 4.05 based on 355 reviews