Go Assist Ltd Reviews

Richmond HouseRichmond Hill

Tell us how Go Assist Ltd made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
customer service
"I want to highly commend your phone receptionist Alex for the competent, professional, and understanding manner in which my inquiry was dealt with even though I did not proceed with the repair quote offered"
"I want to highly commend your phone receptionist Adam for the competent, professional, and understanding manner in which my inquiry was dealt with even though I did not proceed with the repair quote offered"
"I used Go Assist's service a month ago, and judging from how well my washing machine works now, I can say they did pretty good job in fixing it, considering how old my washing machine is. The serviceman was also very courteous. Totally worth the money."
"I hired Go Assist for three times already. Repairmen did excellent jobs as always. They were very thorough in checking out the problems."
"I am satisfied with Go Assist's service. They inform their fees straightaway and it is a fixed quote price. The technicians were also on time, professional and nice. I am definitely will use their service again."
"On time service. The repairman did an outstanding job. When he found out that my washer needed a new part, he managed to find one quickly and installed it on the same day. Thank you very much."
"Go Assist is a very reliable company. Their technicians always call ahead and arrive as promised. They also manage to quickly assess the problem in the broken appliances. Overall, they have great service as expected from them."
"I can recommend Go Assist without reservations! They have helped me with the fast and splendid job in fixing my refrigerator. I also noticed the attentiveness their technicians had during the repairing job. Thank you very much for the great service."
"I couldn't be more pleased with Go Assist's service. I didn't have to wait for too long for their technicians to come, and they were very nice and prepared."
"I am here to tell you that I found Go Assist to be very professional. When I called them, they directly set me up with convenience appointment time slot. On the day of the appointment, the technicians were punctual, had great communication skills, and fixed my broken thing quickly. They also don't charge me with hidden extra charges, as I was first afraid of. Highly recommended."
"I truly appreciate the service I got from Go Assist Ltd. They always manage to get me fast service, and the technicians always keep everything on schedule. I always recommend this company too if any of my friends ask me about a repair company, and so far they also have no complaints."
"I have had many experiences with repair companies, but by far, Go Assist provides the best service. I also love the fact that they provide fixed repair quote price, it makes it easier to find out that they have the best rate around."
"Great service! The technician came within the time given and seemed like the hard working guy. Can't recommend enough."
"Go Assist sent me a great tech, my broken TV was fixed very fast. I will recommend them to anyone. They can pretty much-fixed anything."
"So far, I can't find bad things to say about Go Assist Ltd. I am always pleased with the professionalism they conduct. They also do not charge too much for their services, everything is always quoted before service, fixed-quote and affordable. I highly recommended Go Assist Ltd.!"
"Go Assist's technicians were very helpful and polite. They were kind enough to answer and explain all of my questions, so I could understand. And they always ask whether I am happy with their service or not. I really appreciate that. It speaks a great customer service for me."
"Go Assist have the best people. Their technicians have always fixed my appliances with ease."
"I called for a quick service yesterday, and the customer service was excellent enough to book me an appointment quickly. The technician has all been very professional. Thank you."
"Go Assist has the best price and staffs. I am not worried if something breaks down, I can always call them, and they will fix everything fast, with really affordable fees. Thank you."
"TOP NOTCH COMPANY! The gentlemen from Go Assist were prompt, courteous, and very thorough with their jobs. They also arrived at the exact time as promised. Highly recommended."
Go Assist Ltd is rated 4.56 based on 1,042 reviews