Go Assist Ltd Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Go Assist Ltd

Richmond HouseRichmond Hill

Joanne
Verified Buyer

Be very careful before you sign up for the fixed price repair. My microwave had stopped working. An item we purchased 4 years ago for approximately £400. The sales person was very helpful and explained the 2 options fully. Both options were £250 one for a fixed price repair only but one for a £200 repair and then an additional £50 insurance to cover the item for a year. The option with the insurance was promoted as a better option. Why wouldn't you do it? It's almost like getting something for nothing. The company was very efficient organising and sending an engineer promptly. The only downfall with the service visit was the engineer needed me to help lift the microwave and I am eight months pregnant. He couldn't fix the microwave saying he needed parts and that I would be contacted by Go Assist. The quote arrived promptly for £494.47, a deficient of £294.47 of my original payment and nearly £100 more than the microwave originally cost. I contacted the company to query the cost. The sale rep who again was very friendly said it was expensive and was surprised but said I could have a refund of the difference between the fixed price repair and the call out charge and that I could transfer the insurance to another item. I didn't want to transfer the insurance but they explained that it was in the terms and conditions and I had no option. If I had chosen the first option and paid the £250 for the fixed price repair I would have been refunded the additional £50. My complaint is the insurance is oversold so be careful before signing up as the quote for the final repair was staggeringly high and not a viable option and I now have unwanted insurance on my fridge! In addition when I complained the person I spoke to was very rude on the phone and said he would forward my complaint to the complaints department and didn't leaving me to follow up. They also said that they were not associated with reviews.co.uk despite having their details on their website and I had to contact them independently to write a review. This suggests that contacts for reviews are handpicked by the company.
James
Verified Buyer

So far terrible! I only took this out on the basis that you could fix the dishwasher Before my tenants move in and your engineer can’t get here before mo day
Patrick Whelan
Verified Buyer

Have just joined for my repair and the service received from Go Assist was excellent the staff on the phone was very good highly recommend
Sasha Carr
Verified Buyer

Customer service assistant was very friendly and informative. Lovely lady.

I wasn't happy that the call took 25 minutes
Verified Buyer

Great service so far. Guy on the phone was informative and polite.
James Quinn

Professional friendly service
Paul C
Verified Buyer

very helpful guy on the phone, explained process and organised repair & warranty
Verified Buyer

Very efficient with clear explanation of consumer rights
Maurice Keane

To do repair
Pete Waller

Stefan was excellent.
Paul Gollogly
Verified Buyer

May start by saying a very polite and courteous young man took my details .
The company needs to look at reducing the amount read out, it takes far too long reading all terms and conditions as I'm at work it was a very long process.
Roberto Di Paolo
Verified Buyer

They are very polite and clear in explaining all the different choices
Susan Griffiths
Verified Buyer

Staff helpful but still not had confirmation email despite having parted with over £200 and promised repair on Monday. Not in a position to rate until repair carried out!

Very efficient service
Mark Carruthers
Verified Buyer

""Your staff member I dealt with was very nice and a pleasure to talk to , she was very professional aswell as easy to communicate with she's an asset for your company
Debbie Hobbs
Verified Buyer

""So far not a lot has been done
Will be able to tell you more once engineer has called to hopefully fix my fridge
Sarah Lamb

Phew .............. !!
Verified Buyer

24 hours after paying, still waiting for an engineer to confirm a visit to repair my oven
Lucy Spackman