Go Assist Ltd Reviews

customerservices@go-assist.co.uk

Richmond HouseRichmond Hill

Kristian Buckley
Verified Buyer

Very friendly women , explained everything perfectly very happy I chosen this company ????
Peter Bowen

Helping and polite
Verified Buyer

Good service and a very pleasant call centre operative. Rather a lot of information to take in all in one go but obviously will be replicated in emailed docs.
Hilary Collingwood
Verified Buyer

Extremely helpful and informative great customer service
Wahid Abohiga

Very satisfactory advice

Very helpful great service
Peel
Verified Buyer

Good telephone manner from salesman
Sam Fahmy
Verified Buyer

The customer service was outstanding, the lady who dealt with me was brilliant and had so much knowledge about all the makes of my appliances, she was very helpful indeed. I can't wait for my repair of my dishwasher soon. Thanks
Unverified Reviewer

Very impressed with Go Assist. Shaun couldn't have been more helpful. Thanks.
Unverified Reviewer

Really impressed with G Assist. Shaun could not have been more helpful! Thanks.
Unverified Reviewer

So impressed with G Assist. Shaun could not not have been more helpful. Thanks.
Unverified Reviewer

A lot of info to take in on the phone
David Watt
Verified Buyer

The young man who took my call was helpful and informative.

Very good
Unverified Reviewer

Lovely man took time to help an old lady.explain so I could understand
Lisa Weaver
Verified Buyer

After a few lengthy conversions to get a repair to my freezer, I had been sold a repair and a12 month warrantee. The main reason I bought these services was to have our freezer up and running for a party on Saturday night. I was informed by Anthony, that I could have an appointment anytime from Thursday onwards. I selected preferred day of this Friday 17 March. Then the moment of truth, James from miele calls to make my appointment which can be either Monday/tuesday of next week... Too late. Absolutely fuming. Miss sold from the outset. Complete waste of my time and effort to get my repair done. I've requested a cancellation asap. Awaiting call from customer care.
Hi Lisa, sorry to hear we could not meet your expectations. As you mention, Friday 17th March was noted as your preferred date, but was not a guaranteed date. Usually we would be able to get an engineer out to you much sooner, however on this particular occasion we have been unable to do so. Cancelling will not be a problem and we'll call you ASAP to arrange this for you.
Mo Mcdonaldrobertson
Verified Buyer

The young man whom I spoke to was very clear about what I would have reguarding service. And wished me a good day at the end of conversation, a rare thing these days . So thank you .
Ronnie Rackley
Verified Buyer

I was misinformed about taking out a policy for the year I was told I had to take it out in order for the work to commence and when I rang back to inquire I was told that the policy wasn't mandatory I'm absolutely appalled at the service and will be looking to take action.!
Hi Ronnie, sorry to hear you feel misinformed. We do offer an insurance policy alongside your repair, but this is completely optional. We are happy to cancel the policy for you and continue with your fixed price repair as discussed.
Callum Macleod
Verified Buyer

All information was very clear. Plus everything explained.
Unverified Reviewer

Good customer service experience everything fully explained during booking a repair to my fridge
Go Assist Ltd is rated 4.01 based on 319 reviews