Go Assist Ltd Reviews

Read Go Assist Ltd Reviews

customerservices@go-assist.co.uk

Richmond HouseRichmond Hill

Tell us how Go Assist Ltd made you happy
Horrible company to deal with. Too expensive - prices are ridiculous. Too hars sell - you make an enquiry and then are hounded for days with texts and emails saying your appointment is booked and your engineer is waiting. You're pushed to take out service plans because they say it'll be cheaper but it isn't and the prices they quote are ridiculous.
Hi Dawn, thank you for providing feedback regarding your recent experience with us. We have looked into your details online and have passed on your wishes to management to be removed from our communications. Many thanks - Go Assist
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

This company doesn’t eve deserve a star. Reported a broken fridge freezer back in July, an engineer comes out says parts need to be ordered. We constantly get told to wait....2 months later and we are without a freezer in a global pandemic. We have contacted the company I don’t know how many times and they are useless.

They have now told us that the parts aren’t coming until at least January. They have taken from us over £600 from us and we therefore can not afford to buy a new fridge freezer until they give us our money back. They are now trying to say the parts are non refundable to which we were never told, we are still trying to get our money back.

DONT NOT USE THEM!!!!!!!!
Needed fridge freezer mended in July 10th after a lot of chasing I was advised it would cost £ 432 ! Now parts won’t be here to January! In a email they said I could have a refund which I asked for . After more chasing they informed me that they won’t refund my money I believe that is stealing. Do not use this company
Just contacted Watchdog. 3 weeks on fridge/freezer still not working paid for parts not sure I needed engineers and call handlers have amnesia. Freezer 18 degrees fridge 14 degrees warmer than outside. Having spent so much £79 call out, insurance, part £255.90 and £149 for a small fridge freezer to keep me going after losing £100 food after I was assured after E hours freezer would be ready
Terrible service - pretty much like the review below. Engineer attended my house without protection and was there all of 2 mins and didn't even open the back of my fridge freezer up to take a look just took my word for it that it was the fan as he could also hear this noise. then promptly left saying we dont carry this item on the Van so will need to be ordered then also said with a smirk on his face that this was the eases job of the day..(i wasnt very happy if it was that easy fix the god dam fridge) again like below i google the part i needed and it came to around £35/40 and Go Assist were trying to charge me £107 for the same part i would not recommend these again to anyone as the service has been shocking and still to this day not been fixed waiting three weeks already. stay clear use local company's
A terrible companyRip off merchants my fridge freezer needed a spare part the 2 so called engineers came into my house no masks & no shoe protection. Go assist wanted to charge me £800+ for a spare part that I could buy for £276 inc vat.Do not go near this company. When I enquired about the repair I was told a lot of untruths(LIES) get a local repair engineer to repair your appliance. No positive points👎
Booked repair, money disappeared from bank, no engineered in area, no communication all week, told my money would be refunded yesterday, no refund and now their offices are closed... I chose this service for a quick prompt repair, I still have no working appliance and Go Assist have my money...
Although I did not use this company for my repair, the service from Alba was excellent. She explained the various options to me in a clear and honest way. She was very professional and I will say she is a credit to this organisation. Thank you.
Although I didn't use this company for my repair, the service I received from Alba was excellent. She was thorough and explained the various options to me in a clear and honest fashion. She was very professional and I will say Alba is a credit to the organisation. Thank you.
after reading so many negative comments I was really worried so I called Go Assist and asked if I could have a refund- They sent an engineer out today and he has fixed my fridge freezer. Thank you so much will be using again if I ever need to
Bad, bad, bad!........ Do not use - dishwasher is still not fixed after 7 weeks due to parts being out of stock. They are refusing to give me back my money - even though they cannot give me a date for the parts to come in. Chased and chased - apparently the complaints department do have a phone line to speak to their customers - really. Absolute joke - now taking it further. Also be warned - they charge an high admin fee on any parts ordered which they do not tell you over the phone but apparently it's in the contract! STAY AWAY if you want your appliance fixed in 2020.....
Fast and friendly service
The online application service seemed quite easy to use and the comfort of the 12 month cover is good too.
A bit early to be making a review as I have just emailed my details for the repair. Nevertheless, so far it has been very simple to follow the instructions. Hopefully, all continues as simply as it has begun.
Margaret Young, Exeter.
Wanted £70 for a replacement dishwasher part despite website saying fixed fee
Good morning Kerry,

We're sorry that you decided to not go ahead with a repair with Go Assist. Whilst we do offer fixed price repairs, this is not applicable to the Labour only option that you selected.

Kind regards, Team Go Assist
Easy to book and good price.
Very easy website to navigate through, explaining all options very clearly (conversely, my manufacturer's website was incredibly complicated and I gave up). Affordable options too, and good availbility of repair dates. Thumbs up from me!
Simple easy to book.