Go Assist Ltd Reviews

Richmond HouseRichmond Hill

Tell us how Go Assist Ltd made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
customer service
"Great customer service hopefully the repair is as good ."
"It was my great pleasure to speak with Adam today, who clearly and attentively explained the options, conditions and costs relating to required repairs to my errant vacuum cleaner, as well as offering other opportunities to cover property and other appliances. I was extremely impressed by his courtesy, knowledge and professionalism and would ensure you recognise his value as an ambassador of the company."
"Very good easy to get sorted"
"I booked a dishwasher repair and paid up front £239.20. This was 5th June 2019, I was told my repair date was Monday 10th June and someone would be in touch to set up a time for the repair. Monday came and went, I emailed customer services to enquire as to what the issue was, no reply! I called the 0800 number on June 17th, spoke to an agent who informed that a cancellation had been issued on my repair as they did not have an engineer. The refund would take up to 5 working days. Read into this what you will."
"Cally was very polite and helpful. She explained everything very clearly."
"Very polite and efficient service. I’ve dealt with go assist before and had very good service of them, so that’s why I chose them again."
"So far so good"
"I made a booking online and paid for a tumble dryer repair. The form asked me when I wanted my repair and I selected the Friday at the end of the same week. Received a confirmation email of my repair. Called the evening before to be told that the local repair firm’s computer system was down and they had been unable to confirm the booking therefore the repair wasn’t going to happen. I had taken time off work to be at home. No one had made contact with me. So frustrated as I have lost 3 days. Very poor customer service."
"Great service thank you."
"Very professional, helpful and knows her product. Thank you."
"The lady who dealt with me was very courteous ,helpful and efficient. I would be more than happy to recommend you're company at present. Kind Regards, John Green"
"One of the best and friendliest contact centres in the world better than what hotpoint put me through. There's a saying every cloud have a silver lining. As a first time customer I was amazed on their 5 stars customer service and I would like to thank Jacob for doing an excellent job."
"I had my dishwasher fixed within a day of contacting go assist. Muj, who came was very experienced and professional and only charged me for the call out and repair (reasonable as well) ,which is what he originally quoted to me. I would recommend you try this service if you have broken appliance. I now have my dishwasher working better than it was before. I would definitely use again."
"Excellent service from Adam. I will use your company again."
"Great customer relations person Explained things clearly. Just waiting for day and time"
"They are a very friendly, knowledgeable company. Who deal with any problems efficiently."
"Agent was polite and knowledgeable made the process easy and seamless Gand job Holly Karlson"
"Everything was well explained and whilst it was clear Go Assist is trying to sell the insurance policy I did not feel pressurised to do so. Details and conditions were clearly explained. I would have liked the actual job to repair the dishwasher to have been scheduled quicker."
"Excellent service on initial call. await wings call"
"Fantastic customer service from holly karlsson would highly recommend"
Go Assist Ltd is rated 4.61 based on 1,055 reviews