Go Assist Ltd Reviews

Read Go Assist Ltd Reviews

customerservices@go-assist.co.uk

Richmond HouseRichmond Hill

Tell us how Go Assist Ltd made you happy
Do not use this shocking company !!! Washing Machine still not fixed after 2 months! Parts not in stock then told the part was on the back order, so in short they can’t get the part or haven’t ordered it. Won’t give you your monies back, now told they have a good relationship with the engineers so will have a word with them ... WHAT I have no words ! Absolutely Appalling
Bad, bad, bad!........ Do not use - dishwasher is still not fixed after 7 weeks due to parts being out of stock. They are refusing to give me back my money - even though they cannot give me a date for the parts to come in. Chased and chased - apparently the complaints department do have a phone line to speak to their customers - really. Absolute joke - now taking it further. Also be warned - they charge an high admin fee on any parts ordered which they do not tell you over the phone but apparently it's in the contract! STAY AWAY if you want your appliance fixed in 2020.....
Thought I was getting a great deal from go assist payment of £136.83 taken under the PRETENCE of repairing my oven. I was told an engineer would contact me to make the call out appointment within a couple of hours. After waiting all day I contacted go assist to find out what was going on only to be told they don't have engineers that cover my area my contract will be cancelled & I should receive a full refund within 3-5days! My full address was taken at time right at the start so why can they take payment for a service they cannot provide. Also why did the company not contact me to give this information I had to chase them for it. Not one word of apology was given DON'T GET DRAWN IN BY THIS COMPANY they clearly have no morals I dont live out in the sticks I live in Eastliegh
Stay clear off these money grabbers it’s been a month for my repairs and still nothing doing. I paid £109 which I could have given to charity had I known how bad these people are. Now spending more money to get a repair from the brand owner.
Contacted Go Assist at around 9.00am. The agent took my payment of £109 and told me that he had booked the repair to my fridge/freezer and I would be contacted shortly by the engineer to confirm an appointment for tomorrow. After waiting for the call all day I phoned Go Assist and was told that the repair had not been booked and the first available date would be in 5 days time. They were most unhelpful and said they would refund my money so it will be interesting to see how long that takes.
It was very stressful and time consuming dealing with Go Assist. I booked a freezer repair in October 2019. On the first call out I was told I would need parts. 4 months later I am still waiting for the repair to be completed. I have spend ages chasing Go Assist to get updates, as they did not keep me properly informed of progress. Having spend ages on hold during countless calls to go assist I asked for my money back, they refused. 4 months in January 2020. Go assist holds my money and my freezer still needs repaired. I wish I have just bought a new freezer, the time and stress is not worth it! GO ASSIST ELSEWHERE IN FUTURE!
Avoid Go Assist Ltd at all costs, a shambles. Go Assist charged me £160 for the privilege of NOT fixing my diswasher, and they refuse to refund. As you will probably guess this is not a 5 star review. Things you should note about this firm. Their website (by their own admission) mis-represents their service, do not be lured by phrases such as fast and efficient service, or repairs from "Today onwards", when they take your money they will also indicate a preferred date. Do not believe any of it, their actual delivery terms are hidden in their terms and conditions, they use third party engineers and therefore cannot commit to any dates when they take your money. When I committed my money for an engineer to attend to fix my Bosch dishwasher in what I thought would be two days, I was given a number by go-assist and asked to ring a third party to book my own visit, the earliest I could get an engineer was two weeks, and purely for a diagnosis visit, not a fix! Because of the Christmas break I reluctantly agreed to wait for this visit, the engineer visited, listened to the dishwasher, did not even remove the dishwasher from its housing and decided that it needed a spare part and that he would let Go Assist know to order it. Then nothing heard, so I chased go-assist, you will get used to that if you use them. The part required was the drain pump, official Bosch Website price with VAT approx £30, Go-Assist Price £91. Read their terms and conditions, they charge an admin charge of £50 per part. I did manage to get the admin charge removed, in anybody's oprinion £50 is excessive. I approved the purchase for the part, but due to delays at this stage I managed to get the manager Pippa involved, I was told that the part would be ordered and I could expect a repair in about a week. A week later, with nothing heard, I chased again, the part had just been delivered but I was expected to wait nearly another two weeks for an engineer to visit. A total time for repair from initial contact with go-assist to the repair 36 days. I cancelled the engineer and asked for a refund from Go-Assist, which they refused, they seem to think that the gross mis-representation of their advertising could be justified by their "terms and conditions", I will reclaim my money from them through the small claims court. Even though I cancelled the engineer, and had confirmation from Go-Assist that this was the case, he still turned up on the 36th day to repair the dishwasher, this organisation really is a shambles. As for my dishwasher, I used another major firm, cheaper, guaranteed and time to fix 53 hours, not 36 days! As you can see, best to avoid Go Assist, thay will waste your life. Evidence retained on all of the above.
DO NOT USE!! Dreadful service, ripped off with the cost of the parts and at the end I was told my dishwasher is irreparable. I paid £109 for a repair service, which I did not receive and when I requested a refund I was told this money was for the engineers travel time and call out cost. I have paid more to have the dishwasher repaired than I paid for it new and I still have a broken dishwasher. On top of that, the engineer was incredibly rude and unprofessional and the whole experience with Go Assist has been a horror show after parting cash with them. AVOID!!!!
Brilliant service. Only 8 weeks to get a microwave repaired and they don't clog up your inbox with useless emails...or any emails at all for that matter. They resolved my complaint really quickly by closing it before the repair was even complete. You get through really quickly to sign up, but a big plus....you get to listen to some great music while on hold to the repairs extension.
A week wasted by a misleading web site and dreadful service. On Sunday our oven went on the blink so as a result of web search early Monday morning, I found Go Assist. As part of the booking process their web portal asks "When would you like it repaired" by means of a pop up calendar with available dates. I was delighted to see the following day (Tuesday) available so selected it and, on the reasonable understanding that the repair would be put in hand on the selected date, paid £109. I then received a confirmation email saying the repair would be done as quickly as possible. As this conflicted with my understanding when I placed the order, I rang Customer Services only to be told that basically the date selected on the web order form is completely irrelevant and the repair would be scheduled when their engineers got in touch with me. Understanding that I wasn't happy, they spoke to their engineers who said they would attend on Thursday and would ring beforehand to arrange. Thursday came and went without any communication so Friday I cancelled the order and managed to find a local repairer who will come on Monday.
@GoAssist Dreadful service from #GoAssist. First call 2nd Dec for Microwave repair. 23 Jan still waiting. They 'investigated' my complaint about poor service and finished it before the repair was even complete. Don't even reply to emails any more. 🙁
My payment went through to Go Assist for an american fridge repair and a week later I still hadn't heard from the engineer despite chasing them up by phone twice. They couldn't even get hold of their engineer, but wouldn't give me a refund on my payment. I only give them one star up from very poor because the girl on the phone was very civil, and did what she could to help.
Fast and friendly service
Go Assist were good at arranging someone to come and look at my boiler, which they did on a fixed fee, refundable if no repair possible. No repair was possible, and so I'm due a refund and they are not answering my emails any more.
NEVER EVER go with this company. They are very fast to take your money but totally unreliable . After over 3 months of waiting for engineers to turn up, parts to be ordered then sent back because they are faulty I am informed my dishwasher is beyond repair. The communication between the engineer and company is appalling , the communication between company and client is appalling. I am awaiting a full refund but fully believe I will receive no composition. They promises a fast and reliable service, they said they would fix my dishwasher or replace it, none of these promises have been met. I am a small business and I would be bending over backwards to make amends and to provide compensation for not fulfilling what was promised. When I tried to cancel my insurance they said I had to pay them money. A really stressful experience, and their behaviour has been totally unprofessional and fraudulent.It has taught me a lesson not to trust many of these firms on line.
paid for a callout, got a text to say contact will be made, 1 month later, no response, you cannot trust that they will of their own accord ensure that the money you have paid them is suitably requited with a professional service, capable of working without being prompted or reminded that they have a job to do.
An absolutely very poor service Booked an engineer to come and repair my dual oven door and dishwasher despite being next to each other I had to pay for two call out charges. First appointment engineer did not turn up with no phone call or explanation why called company to complain said they called ask about the oven door but no message left on any contact details supplied. Re booked appoint engineer turned up was there 20 minutes said could not repair oven as need new hinge didn’t need a hinge needed to be stuck back on with heat resistant glue when complained about this said they could not do this due to health and safety reason which I find odd as this is how the door was originally attached Dishwasher was even better wanted over £300 pounds to repair it when asked how they come to this they said it need 3 new PCB’s which tells me as an engineer by trade he didn’t not which the problem PCB was so let’s change all 3 When asked to make a complaint they said they would send email details through I am still waiting for then Basically do not use this company they are to expensive and their engineers engineers clearly do not know what they are doing Subsequently I have repaired the oven myself and a different company repaired the dishwasher at a fraction of their price Jason Kent
The online application service seemed quite easy to use and the comfort of the 12 month cover is good too.
A bit early to be making a review as I have just emailed my details for the repair. Nevertheless, so far it has been very simple to follow the instructions. Hopefully, all continues as simply as it has begun. Margaret Young, Exeter.
Wanted £70 for a replacement dishwasher part despite website saying fixed fee
Good morning Kerry,

We're sorry that you decided to not go ahead with a repair with Go Assist. Whilst we do offer fixed price repairs, this is not applicable to the Labour only option that you selected.

Kind regards, Team Go Assist