Go Assist Ltd Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Go Assist Ltd

customerservices@go-assist.co.uk

Richmond HouseRichmond Hill

"Great, friendly costumer service."
"Very helpful lady on the phone. Clearly explained the process and all my options."
Liron Shekel
Verified Buyer
"I told the representative I had called the makers of the fridge which was a 084 number with extra chargers but he still went on and told me all terms when I said I don't want to hear it. Only after 15 minutes he finally said he can call me. By then the call cost me £6.4 which I will never see again. Then the repair company called me and told me GoAssist has not made then aware of my preferred date despite me saying I won't be available until then. They literally gave me no options and that's after I had paid GoAssist already. Now I'm tied to them for a year. Stay well clear."
Lee Phillips
Verified Buyer
"Helpful customer service polite and friendly"
"very sales driven"
Sarah Norman
Verified Buyer
"Helpful person on the phone"
Dougal Brown
Verified Buyer
"The advisor I spoke to provided an excellent service, very customer focused ensured that I understood all aspects of the policy I purchased which persuaded me to take out additional cover for another appliance."
Angela Southam
Verified Buyer
"I was given an appt date for 10 days after I rang re repair when I called turned out that date wasnt available anyway. Money been taken out account no repair and no date states suitable date will be agreed. Want the whole thing cancelled"
Larry Morgan
Verified Buyer
"Easy to set up, anticipate a positive outcome going on previous experience"
Andrew Bunce
Verified Buyer
"Clearly and well explained service, so far!"
Margaret Owens
Verified Buyer
"GoAssist helped me to plan and book the repair of my washing machine and dishwasher in a timely manner. GoAssist introduced me to an affordable monthly warranty direct debit scheme to help me with the cost of any future breakdown/repairs of my appliances. The follow up contact to arrange dates for the engineer to visit was quick. Great service."
Brian Miller
Verified Buyer
"Very knowledgeable and extremely thorough to help with my enquiry as it was my first time of using online repairers."
"Very efficient and clear information about their services."
"A very cheerful and helpful person assisted me. She talked me through all the ins and outs for the lady I care for. As my lady has difficulty in speaking your representative couldn't have been more helpful."
"Very pleasant helpful lady. I felt confident my problem would be sorted quickly."
"Good service"
"Good service"
"Very quick, friendly and helpful customer service."
"Was really surprised to get a call back within 20 mins especially being a Sunday . The lady was very helpful on the phone and have a appointment booked in for 48 hrs later to come and look at my appliance."
Martin Seely
Verified Buyer
"Prompt phone back. Appointment book at time convenient. Cheerful and knowledgeable staff."
Go Assist Ltd is rated 4.36 based on 632 reviews