Go Assist Ltd Reviews

Richmond HouseRichmond Hill

Tell us how Go Assist Ltd made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
customer service
"Terrible concept! So I pay 99 pounds on the phone in advance, as a call out fee -to see my 3yr old washing machine. Told next day service. 5 days later its booked in! Then sight unseen we play a guessing game as to what part is needed, (because of course the machine has not yet been seen) I think its the door lock, so they purchase the part which I find online, but am charged double for it (which they claim is trade price?). They come round, fix the door lock, ABOUT TO LEAVE without checking if its working, just assures me it is - luckily I ask him to test it first before they leave! Its still BROKEN, then after more tests he discovers the engine is broken. But Can't even take it away. Feel totally cheated! It will cost the price of a new washing machine to repair. So really I've just wasted 150 pounds, playing a guessing game. Can I get the door lock part refunded? No, of course not! Really wouldn't use them again, get a proper plumber who visits and checks first, without playing ''guess which part isn't working" on the phone! Also, on my confirmation email, there is no link to leaving a review? A bit fishy? I wonder if they hand pick their reviews? On their website only 5* reviews are shown. Have a look to see if mine appears :))))"
"Initial cost for repair seems very reasonable, opted for insurance on top for added peace of mind. Very happy"
"Ms Callyl & Will, most courteous and helpful with ones dilemma. Would certainly recommend above similar operations..."
"After spending half an hour trying to get through to Dyson on the phone, it was so easy to book online, and within minutes I had an engineer booked to come out 2 days later. An excellent price and very reasonable monthly payment for a 12 month guarantee. Giving me peace of mind."
"Easy to contact & arrange an appointment!!!!!"
"I agreed a a date and time window for the engineer to repair my neff dishwasher and they did not bother to call or turn up Very dissatisfied customer Do not use these people They did not contact me I had to call them to get a refund"
"Paid my visit fee for my broken cooker and guess what! No call to say an engineer was going to visit, just a call from an agent trying to take my money again. Still have a broken cooker and I'm out of pocket of £99. That, GO ASSIST, is definitely not Customer Service. Please refund my money immediately."
"organised company"
"Good services"
"Quick and painless. Spoke to Adam and made everything so easy and got me booked in for my dryer to be fixed."
"Holly kendal was very helpful."
"Fantastic professional ser i e. Adam was absolutely brilliant..his advice was infirmative without him being pushy at all. Due to his attirude I wpuld reccomend to family and friends."
"I would not recommend this company to anybody. Called to have my boiler repaired and was told I would receive a call the following day from a local repairer to arrange an appointment. Received no such call and had to chase them up, and was told that the only local repairer was unavailable and that they had contacted 6 or 7 others but could do nothing until those had responded. Got no call the next day and had to chase them up again and was told exactly the same thing. Bear in mind that I had to pay £200 up front just for them to visit. At that point I cancelled. Their was absolutely no communication, and to top it off I called local company who sent someone out that afternoon and was charged half the money. I wouldn't touch this company with somebody else's barge pole."
"Great customer service hopefully the repair is as good ."
"It was my great pleasure to speak with Adam today, who clearly and attentively explained the options, conditions and costs relating to required repairs to my errant vacuum cleaner, as well as offering other opportunities to cover property and other appliances. I was extremely impressed by his courtesy, knowledge and professionalism and would ensure you recognise his value as an ambassador of the company."
"Very good easy to get sorted"
"Cally was very polite and helpful. She explained everything very clearly."
"Very polite and efficient service. I’ve dealt with go assist before and had very good service of them, so that’s why I chose them again."
"So far so good"
"I made a booking online and paid for a tumble dryer repair. The form asked me when I wanted my repair and I selected the Friday at the end of the same week. Received a confirmation email of my repair. Called the evening before to be told that the local repair firm’s computer system was down and they had been unable to confirm the booking therefore the repair wasn’t going to happen. I had taken time off work to be at home. No one had made contact with me. So frustrated as I have lost 3 days. Very poor customer service."
Go Assist Ltd is rated 4.60 based on 1,067 reviews