Go Assist Ltd Reviews

Read Go Assist Ltd Reviews

customerservices@go-assist.co.uk

Richmond HouseRichmond Hill

Tell us how Go Assist Ltd made you happy
I've contact GO ASSIST to fix my oven on the 7th of September being told that till 48 hours repair will be available. I paid the package £79 + £7,99 monthly for insurance and booked for the 9th of September. When the engineer came, he couldn't help me, because the screws were rusty and he told me to buy a new oven. This company didn't help me in any way, but they didn't return my money, because they had sent me an engineer. I didn't know that you get paid for work which have not been done. This is unacceptable and rediculaous 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 This is the way how people make money 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 Don't use their services. They doesn't help people, just take their money 😡😡😡😡😡
I’ve contact GO ASSIST to fix my fridge frizzer on the 25th of August being told that same day or next day repair are available. I paid the package £79 + £7,99 monthly for insurance and booked for the 27th. On the 26th i have received a text message rescheduling the visit for the 1st of September, got me a bit sad but i had no issue with that. 1st of September had arrived, i had to request time off work to be at home as I hadn’t been given a specific time. The day goes by and no one showed up, when i called go assist I’ve been told that they have cancelled the visit by mistake, I showed my dissatisfaction but manage to get another appointment for the 8th of September (one week later) and keep in mind that I don’t have a fridge for 2 weeks now, what makes impossible to have proper food at home (i am pregnant and haven’t been able to have a proper nutrition for 2 weeks). 6th of September received an email saying “great that your fridge is now working” which it hasn’t even been repaired yet! The engineer showed up on the 8th, looked at the fridge and asked “what seems to be the problem?” My brother explained what it was. The engineer didn’t even touched the fridge to try understand if there was anything he could do, he was there for literally 2 minutes and left saying that he needs to order the part and someone would be in contact. I contacted GO ASSIST again to understand what was going on as i have been told before that the repair would be done on the day. Now they are telling me that i have to wait for the part quote (which apparently it’s not included on what i had paid already (£79 was just for the 2 min visit which was not required as i had already had a phone call before to explain what the issue was so the engineer would be prepared to fix it on that day) and it might take a few more weeks to get it repaired. This is ridiculous and it’s getting out of hand, they do not follow with what they say. I am very upset about it and I regret 100% to choose GO ASSIST!! These company is not trustworthy!!
We have been dealing with go assist and the engineer company they use for over 5 weeks now we £200 pounds out of pocket and our freezer still doesn’t work. Please do not use this company you can’t speak to anyone to complain only by emails that they don’t answer they are totally useless and the repair company they use are worse how they can call themselves number 1 repairer is beyond belief they are more like a number 2.
We have a Samsung appliance just over 2 years old. We called on Go Assist, and their engineer said that our appliance was beyond economical repair. This meant we would have to spend hundreds of pounds on a new one. We then contacted Samsung, who sent out their own engineer who repaired it on the spot! following which a routine upgrade was implemented, all free of charge. I contacted Go Assist numerous times including making a formal complaint, clearly explaining that their engineer had seriously misdiagnosed and was a danger to the public. All they did was to defend him by saying that his conclusion was the same as that of the Samsung engineer, and they were not interested in admitting the truth, and certainly not prepared to give me any refund. I therefore must warn the public that my experience with Go Assist has been very bad
I took out a policy with Go Assist on 5th August and cancelled it a few days later. They have still not refunded my money back yet. I have to keep wasting my time to contact them for a refund. Best to stay away from these guys.
Company takes money and then will demand additional money for non-essential repairs which are not wanted or needed and (unless you pay for these unnecessary ‘repairs’) in addition, they refuse to do the repairs that have been booked and paid for. Company refuse to communicate and refuse to do the repair that has been booked. Never again!
Totally useless paid for call out told 48hr Service then told couldn’t make that date then told 24/08/21 reason I went with them was the 48 hr service told them we were away then they said Ok gave me a date of 31/8/2021 got back today the 25/08/2021 to answer phone message to ring them which I did only to be told they couldn’t make that date and an extra charge would be needed to book another engineer as they didn’t have an engineer in the area on the date they gave me. Total rip-off merchants avoid like the plaque
Wish I had read these reviews before I booked them ... absolute rip off and false advertising
I cancelled my policy giving written notice. I received a reply trying to encourage me to stay, but I responded by stating quite clearly that I wanted to terminate the policy before the automatic renewal. They replied to confirm that the policy was cancelled and that I would not be charged. Two months or so later I happened to notice on my credit card statement that they had debited the money out of my account. Without notice. Without my authorisation. Without having a policy. When I complained I received a very off hand reply stating it was an administrative error.
Woeful, been back three times and just keep saying another part is needed. I should have just replaced the item to start with. Avoid at all costs.
Not happy at all took my callout charge for just diognise the problem because I decided to buy a new appliance after hearing the cost of parts from them I cancelled my policy which I had taken but they took money from my account as one off call out charge. Yes cancelled the policy with them but they did charge me £130 for call out . When I changed my mind to have it repaired instead of buying new appliance and phoned them they asked me for onother fee of £ 79 and have the policy as well. Instead fulfilling their obligation of repairing my appliance they are now asking for £ 79 and a new policy cover. The company has no understanding at all they are only after money.
They harass constantly by text phone and email, don’t give them your info unless you truly want to be pestered by them! They’re very expensive too, suggest finding someone local who won’t rip you off..
Shocking rip off merchants. Take you money without any correspondence. Avoid avoid avoid
I requested a quote via Go Assist for an electric oven repair. Didn't take me long to find a more competitive quote elsewhere, and after reading the reviews on here decided to avoid. In the end got my oven fixed by a local independent appliance engineer who was excellent. Since requesting a quote have received voluminous texts from them pushing me to book an engineer and with offers, so I unsubscribed. However, received another text from them this morning so have reported to the ICO.
Our Cannon cooker suffered a failed thermocouple, so we took out a year's maintenance contract with GoAssist. After a series of ineffective, and sometimes badly delayed, visits, over a period of 4 months and after the expenditure of over £500, the cooker was in a worse state than when GoAssist first touched it. At this stage, we cut our losses and ordered a new cooker. We then suggested to GoAssist that we were entitled to some sort of a refund. We received a half-hearted apology and a blank refusal to refund anything - they are so mean they did not even offer to refund the outstanding part of our year's subscription! It would seem our experience is not unprecedented - the company obviously has some sort of a problem that they are not facing up to.
They missold insurance cover, just took (stole) £125, I am so angry. Charged me to cancel my policy. DO NOT USE THEM
Paid a call out fee for someone to come out for 2 mins to tell me what I already knew ,then had to wait for someone else to come do repair after I’d paid more for parts then sold insurance that doesn’t cover the future repair
Absolute rip off. Charging me for parts that didn't fix the problem even though I had been led to believe that they would be refunded. Parts were not installed in my machine and were taken away - smacks of theft to me if I have paid for them! Avoid at all costs as Customer Service Managers won't come to the phone and emails get fobbed off. Trading Standards next step for me if I don't get my money back but make it easy on yourself and go elsewhere!
Avoid. Booked a repair online and was led to believe it would be on the 9th. Heard nothing by midday so called only to be told it was booked for the 13th and I should have received a text to tell me that, but I hadn'. The lovely young lady I spoke to, Grace, simply proceeded to tell me I should have read the ts and Cs and that it was the 13th and that was that. She spoke over me and would allow me to finish a sentence, then hung up on me because apparently I was being the rude one! Absolutely no customer service skills whatsoever so be warned if anything goes wrong, they will not be interested in helping you. They clearly don't train the 'customer service' team at all.
I too had money taken from my a/c without prior notification. Should be reported
Go Assist Ltd is rated 4.33 based on 1,182 reviews