Go Assist Ltd Reviews

Read Go Assist Ltd Reviews

customerservices@go-assist.co.uk

Richmond HouseRichmond Hill

Tell us how Go Assist Ltd made you happy
NEVER USE THIS COMPANY. IF YOU WANT TO WASTE MONEY BUY A BIG BOTTLE OF CHAMPAGNE AND CHOCOLATES and enjoy even if your appliance is not working you will be much happier than paying money to them
2 weeks ........ still waiting for repair 🤷🏼‍♂️
Keep away from this company like the plague.I booked for a engineer to fix my dishwasher he did not turn up.I was not called,It took me to call to go assist and the engineer to find out what was going on,finding out I was not even booked in until the following week.
It was put down to an IT error what a copout.
Do yourself a favour and don’t trust this company.
Avoid this company at all costs.
The worst customer service ever encountered.

After 4 months they still have not repaired our cooker and we have spent hours over the phone calling every week trying to get this sorted but there is no way out.

They ignore all complaints and all they tell you that you is that you will hear from them within 48 hours, although this is a lie after 4 months I am none of the wiser. My advise is DONT DO IT if you want to preserve your mental health.
I booked an engineer to come and look at our electric oven/gas hob. We were advised that some one would be with us within 48 hrs, a week later I contacted you to see what was happening?, some one called back and said an engineer would be with us soon , however the parts you would need would be £170,we had already paid £119.0the parts that we were told did not actually sound like the problem, we had no visit, we were charged for one , I wanted a refund , I was declined, it turned out we needed a thermocouple of which was £15.00. I am seriously not happy with your service!!!
AVOID - Ioriginally signed up for a repair+warranty back in December. Now 2nd week in February I am no closer to fix my dishwasher. So far I had to pay out £79 fee and £96 for part, which wasn’t actually the fault.The first visit was few days late, then 4 weeks wait to show up with the part, since then (another 4 weeks) no one contacted me. But they taking monthly payments for a warranty which is not even valid yet! I called to cancel warranty (14 days cooling off period) and was threatened to not fixing my machine and not supplying the already paid part unless I carry on paying the warranty. AVOID
Two months and £270 down and I am no nearer getting my washing machine repaired. All communication initiated by me. Fobbed off, denied a refund even after 2 months. No cut-off date given. Indefinite wait time and no customer service. Outrageously bad service. Please do not use this company.
This lot are a go-between contractors and customers. Their serivce and communication are awful and there claims of cost-effectiveness are false. They took 4 months to repair a washing machine via Capital Repairs which cost more than the machine iitself and took numerous phone calls and hassle. Go direct to a local repair company and avoid this terrible company at all costs.
don't use this company as they charged me and said my dishwasher was unrepairable, but l call a local company and it turned out to be a blocked sink waste and nothing to do with the dishwasher, the sink had now been unblocked and l now have a fully working dishwasher, shame on you go assist
i would not recommend this company. not only the enginer didnt show up on the 2 days i booked my appointment but also they came unanounced to my place whilst i was away and refuse to refund me or come back to my place again.
total rip off
Waste of time ... took my upfront payment and set up a insurance policy only to tell me four days later they won’t be able to fix my fridge even though they haven’t even looked at it .... wouldn’t bother unless you like wasting you’re own time 👍🏽
The engineer who visited was nice however, it turns out that they can't order parts for an oven if you don't have the model number. I don't have this because I live in a rented property - and neither does my landlord. Prior to the appointment, I was on the phone for almost 20 mins with customer services, and at no point did they tell me this. If I had known I likely wouldn't have bothered to book an engineer. That's £119 down the drain. They won't even re-open my case and I've asked them to twice as it would be worth the money if the engineer could attend to fit a new oven.

Wouldn't recommend and wouldn't use again.
Hi,
I certainly won’t be using this company again.
The guy came one day late because he was behind, and wanted to leave us until the very last call of the day, but which time it was evening. He was clearly trying to make as much money as possible in a day.
So, not ideal. He came the following day, again after 6pm
He was there for 5 minutes, took the 65 quid, told us it needed a new part, but didn’t seem interested in fitting it, or if it was not cost effective, actually fitting a new dishwasher for us.
He messaged back the next day to let us know the cost, but that he couldn’t get the part.
I didn’t bother replying, as he showed no interest in doing any further work, so I have written off the money, and put it all down to bad experience.
However, i might set up my own business, pretending to be a repair man, charge a call out fee, tell them its broken and disappear into the sunset. Easy money!!!!
After 3 months and half, i'm still waiting an answer regarding a spare parts already ordered and already paid.
Called four times and all times they told me to wait or that i would have received a call back from a technicians or i don't know who....
Shame on you especially during this time of pandemic and regarding people who, still don't working, paid immediately the amount requested without receiving the service.
They are a cowboy outfit pure and simple. They make promises they can't keep and refuse to replace like for like as promised

I would never recommend such an unprofessional outfit to anyone at all

Infuriatingly disappointing service
I have been very disappointed with the service I have received from this company and despite my repeated attempts at phoning and asking for help I have been let down badly. I applied to have my dishwasher repaired in October. The job was sent to Capital Repairs who sent over a repairman. This man looked at my dishwasher , quite grudgingly, turned it on and let some water flow into the dishwasher. He then told me that I would need new parts and that the office would contact me. He took a picture of my dishwasher and left.

A few days later I started receiving e-mails and phone calls from Capital Repairs to say that the pictures that the engineer sent were not of good quality and then they started asking me to send pictures of codes. This went on for over two weeks. Finally, they said they were ready to order. I paid for the parts and then followed a wait of around a week.

The same repair man came to my house as previously, I was not present at that time and my son was home. He walked in and was annoyed straightaway. He said that why hadn't we taken the unit door of before. He opened the dishwasher and as there was a little water from the last time, he had put it on. He said that he was not going to fix the dishwasher as the water smelt. He started swearing and told my son that when we had taken the door off and taken out the water he would come and replace the parts. He left the new ordered parts in my house and left.

I then phoned Capital Repairs and Go Assist about the shocking treatment. Capital Repairs apologised and confirmed they would send me a different repair man. The repairman was booked in for Wednesday. On Wednesday afternoon, I received a phone call from Capital Repairs to say that there was a family emergency so my repair man could not come. It was booked for Friday. On Friday I phoned up in the afternoon and was told , oh sorry there was a booking error and now they had booked a repairman for Monday. On Monday, I was waiting and phoned in the afternoon again to be told, oh sorry there had been an administrative error and the job had not been booked. I was very angry at this point and the lady dealing with my call said that she would get a repairman to come to my house today. The repairman did come. At this point- I learnt how to unclip the door of the unit and made sure there was no visible water in the dishwasher so that there would be no excuse! The repairman looked at the dishwasher for a minute and said that he could not repair the dishwasher here and that now it would have to be taken to the workshop. I was angry on why this was the case. The repairman said it was the fault of the previous repairman as he had not done his job properly. The date given to me to collect the dishwasher was in 10 days.

I then phoned Go Assist to complain about this. The gentleman I spoke to said he would look into the matter and phone me back. I did receive a phone call back which I missed the next day. I promptly phoned back and spoke to another customer advisor. He said he would look into my case and then told me that he looked at my case and the reason why Capital Repairs could not fix my dishwasher was because there was water in my machine which I did not drain!!! At this point I stated that I was cancelling my policy!

I have attached the receipts from Capital Repairs and also a video of my dishwasher so that you can see there is no visible water in my dishwasher.

Go -assist are refusing to pay me any money back. Please don't use this company!
Quote was misleading and a lot more than the website suggested. Told me I would also have to pay for the labour on top of a call out regardless of whether they fixed it.
They keep texting an emailing me about completing a reservation I never made.
Terrible experience. I'm a landlord and booked them to check the tenant's freezer. The engineer showed up for 5 minutes, says that he didn't have the right tools to open up the freezer to determine gas type and there wasn't a model number. He said he will pop back in but never did.

2 weeks later I rang up and was told "the freezer was of the wrong gas type" and I would get a full refund.

Then I got a call 30 minutes later, saying that the engineer was onsite and asked for a payment for parts??!!! I thought things have been turned around and paid for the parts.

This is where things went beyond belief, a few hours after I paid for the parts I received an email saying the extra parts payment has been refunded.

I queued over an hour to finally get on to customer care team (note that they put you on Customer Service queue first then explain Customer Care is a different team, jokers).

I was told the following:

- The second charge (for parts) was a mistake, it was for a different customer hence they refunded it.

- The will not refund the call out charge for the first one because the "freezer gas is too old" - although the engineer said he didn't know the model number and didn't have the tool to open the freezer to determine gas type onsite. Clearly it was a made up report to save him a return visit.

So all in all, I lost £79 call out charge. Not a big deal for a landlord but shows you how little control the company has over his contractors.

Avoid like plague.
This is the 16th of December. Our cooker oven fan has quit working, so I contacted these people to see if the could repair it. Yes, they said, and took my money, £119. They said that a repairman would be with us on Wednesday (today) and that they would call either yesterday or perhaps today to arrange for a time to come by and make the repair. It is now 4:45 pm. Having heard nothing from anyone, I called Go Assist to enquire. After waiting on hold for long periods listening to annoying music, and on the third attempt, I finally spoke to someone who assured me that they could have a repairman to me by January 4! I am annoyed. Very annoyed. I recommend that you not use these people.
We have been so frustrated with this company. We have a faulty dish washer and asked for a repair person to come to the house to fix it. Next thing we know they have charged us for a 12 month contract and my wife called and tried to get them to reverse that but they said no. Now that they had us locked into a 12 month contract they took 10 days to come out and fix the problem, only for them to see the error code (which we repeatedly told them on the phone ten days earlier) and say they did not have the part required. So we wait another 2 weeks and he comes to install the new part only to say that the part he has received is faulty!! Another 8 days later they come back to 'fix it' I check in with him while he is working to make sure he has everything he needs and it is going to be fixed and he says yes. He finishes the job, says it is fixed and as soon as he leaves we put a cycle on and the SAME ERROR come back up and it stops working again. I've now been on hold for 8 minutes waiting to speak to them. Absolute criminals. My wife is in tears trying to deal with them. I've now just called them and they won't speak to me because i'm not the policy holder, do they think they are dealing in sensitive personal information or something? Ask to speak to a manager and am told the manager will not speak to me. I ask what other security information they need in order to verify the account and they just start getting irritated with me. Absolute criminals, they have their money and now are treating us appallingly.
Go Assist Ltd is rated 4.44 based on 1,144 reviews