Go Assist Ltd Reviews

customerservices@go-assist.co.uk

Richmond HouseRichmond Hill

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
customer service
"Amazing service by Ella. Let’s see if my appliance gets sorted quick."
"Excellent service"
"Danielle was extremely helpful and efficient. Everything was explained very well."
"Nice friendly service over the phone and all explained clearly"
"So far I've had a great experience and Josh on the phone was extremely helpful. Thank you."
"Excellent service by Ella"
"Hi Service was quick and efficient Products and services well described. Dan who I spoke to was very friendly and clear. So far very satisfied"
"Spoke to two people, Stefan and Danielle and both so lovely and helpful, not pushy at all and explained everything really well, felt very confident with what they were telling me. Just hope my fridge gets fixed!"
"Very helpful ."
"Alex was very helpful today when I called to arrange a repair. He was very polite, professional and patient in answering my questions."
"Great communication skills on the phone, if they can do the repairs I’ll be delighted."
"Friendly, helpful, efficient."
"Very helpful people and straightforward to set up"
"The customer service guy Alex was great, clear concise and when I asked numerous additional questions he had all of the answers and took the time to make sure I understood and that it had adequately dealt with my query. One of the best customer service agents I have dealt with. I am now hoping the service lives up to the standards he has set, let's hope I am not disappointed"
"Everything explained clearly, very pleasant manner, providing everything that was needed to know and more about the services with confidence, reassured me when I had a query resulting in me having enough confidence and happy to go ahead with assist ltd very quickly,"
"Very friendly and helpful, highly recommend."
"Very efficient"
"customer service person: Reece was very helpful and quickly arranged service day. He also apologised that I had had to call as the company had not met the 30min call return time promised on the website. Now waiting for engineers call"
"Danielle was v helpful and efficient Hopefully this will continue"
"Great support from Alex on the phone to get my repair sorted!"
Go Assist Ltd is rated 4.56 based on 1,020 reviews