Go Assist Ltd Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Go Assist Ltd

customerservices@go-assist.co.uk

Richmond HouseRichmond Hill

Telephone, Live Chat, Email

How would you rate Go Assist Ltd ?

"I am very satisfied with the service I got for my washer repair. Helpful technician and he quickly found the issue."
"This company rips people off, does not look after or listen to their customers needs and steals your money. Please do not use Go Assist."
"I used them to look at my failing oven, and the handyman came on time and fixed it quickly. Affordable too. I will recommend them to everyone."
"The repairman came and made a quick diagnosis for my broken washer, and the problem was resolved the next day. Thank you so much."
"I needed a repair service for my washing machine and the first one I called was too expensive. Then I called Go Assist and they gave me much fairer rates. Thanks!"
"Clear instructions from the operator, let's see if the awesome quality is reflected on the technicians too."
"Very efficient and friendly on phone."
"I phoned for a fixed price quote to fix my Smeg range oven (the clock face and the igniter has gone)they phoned back quickly and the guy o. The phone was lovely. They quoted £360. I went and got a quote from another company and have paid £135 for the fixed price repair of both issues. It has been done in a timely fashion and the price difference is ridiculous. Definitely worth shopping around."
"Very helpful service!"
"Spoke with Kenny this morning to organise my repair and he was so very helpful and very sweet.. Could have talked to him all day!! If the repair goes as smoothly as the call then I’ll recommend Go Assist all the way!! Thanks Kenny!"
"When they took my £264 to repair my dishwasher and pushed me to buy insurance, they told me they will contact me within hours to arrange an engineer. After two days and no contact I had to call and they said another company, Capital repair will contact me. They rang me after two days and send an engineer after 3 days and he came and he said he fixed my dishwasher but when I tried it was worst than before. After ringing 10 times the Capital repair said it’s not their responsibility and I have to go back to Go assist. It has gone almost two weeks and nobody has contacted me to give me a time or telling me what is my solution. Awful service"
"Absolutely brilliant customer services. Matt was V knowledgeable V helpful. Thank you. :))"
"Excellent communication - friendly, very helpful - thank you"
"Very helpful"
"From the initial contact excellent professional service."
"Helpful and competitivley priced."
"Great service so far awaiting response now from engineer to agree date. Call centre admin Reece very informative and professional. Regards Bryan"
"First time I have contacted Go Assist and was very impressed with the comprehensive way in which my enquiry was dealt with."
"Very helpful and efficient"
"They work efficiently, found the problem quickly and ordered the needed part. Came back the next day and the problem was solved. Good work."
Go Assist Ltd is rated 4.50 based on 888 reviews