Go Assist Ltd Reviews

Read Go Assist Ltd Reviews

customerservices@go-assist.co.uk

Richmond HouseRichmond Hill

Tell us how Go Assist Ltd made you happy
I needed someone to fix the washing machine having moved house. We had to wait 4 days before they sent anyone over. The guy who arrived was very nice, but within hours of him 'fixing' the machine, the same leak happened in the same place. I managed to get hold of someone at Go Assist after being passed around to 3 different people and was told that they would request a recall but it was up to the engineer to decide if the fault was the same as before and he may not be in touch for a few days. Nothing they could or would do about it and didn't seem to care whether their engineers were reliable or not. Will not be using again or recommending. A lot of kids, no washing machine, no joke.
I contacted this company to arrange a cooker repair , paid over the call out fee and was told the engineer allocated to my area would contact me to arrange a visit . The original call was made on a Friday by the Tuesday I still had received no contact . I called the mobile no given by Go assist for the engineer, after several attempts eventually spoke to someone on Wednesday and was told he didn’t cover my area and had informed the company of this . I recontacted Go assist , after many apologies I was assured someone would call me back , I waited all day , no call was made . Thursday I called them again and was told they didn’t have an engineer in my area anymore .
Nearly a week later I am looking for another company to arrange a repair . Very poor service would not recommend them .
They only publish very favourable reviews on their website. Quite different to my experience which is that I contacted them on or before 6 August and I am waiting until 30 August for the part to be installed. Admittedly the part was not available for 10-14 days but a large sum of money for the repair and insurance was removed from my account immediately although no repair had been done and there was nothing new to insure.
Feel like I was mislead with the payment options told me one thing in one way to make it sound more appealing. Felt totally confused by the end of it all only to be patronised by the person from your company saying "I must be stressed" well yes thank you I am now!
I asked to cancel this order.
Your advert implied that you repaired items on a Saturday. Which is one of the reason I rang. It's not very clear that you have to take out a policy. Until you are contacted. I asked for after 4 yet I get a a text telling me they will contact me on the day with an ETA. Which is very difficult to arrange someone to be in
Told me they could get an engineer out next day, took money upfront & a 1 year breakdown cover. They then pass the job on to a third party who passes the job to a fourth party, neither of whom contacted me directly in the timeframe promised. Only a text message to say due to missing info, they wouldn't be able to start the repair following day as I had been led to believe. Very disappointed and hope I will have no problems cancelling and receiving a refund
Hi Ben, sorry if you feel there was a lack of communication about when the engineer would be sent. Your repair has been cancelled and you've been provided with a full refund.
Person on the call was more interested in selling me insurance than fixing my problem. Was on the phone for 20 minutes without an appointment or next steps. Have decided to cancel the service having shopped around and found someone local who can visit today, charge a tenth of the price and all arranged in a 3 minute phone call.
I rang today and everything seemed to be okay and I was told that a booking had been made for a repair on Monday 19 Dec for our fridge freezer when I was given the impression that the only question would be what time would suit us on that day. This wasn't the case as I was contacted and told the actual day would be Weds 21 Dec! Customers assume that we are dealing with one company and when we are told certain information this is what will happen not that you subcontract out and the actual booking for the repairs is out of your hands. This is not helpful especially as I spent an hour changing all my appointments from the Monday to other days.....I have now been put on a cancellation notice. All not good!
Hi Andrew, sorry for any confusion with the booked date. We completely understand your disappointment and have done our best to organise your repair at the earliest date available. Our engineers are extremely busy at this time of year and appreciate your understanding.
I was told that I would get an appointment on Monday, when I paid, and when the firm who made the appointments for the engineers called they could only do Thursday. I asked for a refund and I found another firm who could do the same thing 30% cheaper
Hello Mr Davis. We tried to book in an engineer for your preferred date, however this was not possible on this occasion. You have been provided with a full refund.
Bought the policy on the basis that I could have the repair done on the Thursday, 2 days later. Turned out I have to wait 2 weeks. Not particularly impressed with the service, everyone is helpful but no one is accountable.
Hi Lorna, sorry to hear you have not received the service you expected. As you are aware, there were complications when booking the engineer which has added a delay. We are pleased to hear you find us helpful and we will strive to continue to be helpful and get your appliance fixed asap.
First engineer booked didn't turn up. 2nd visit engineer had no equipment to repair fridge/freezer. 3rd visit fridge repaired. Unable to repair ice + water. ( still not working) I had to take 3 days off from work as no am or afternoon time were given until the date of repair.
Hi Paul, we aim to repair appliances quickly and efficiently! We're sorry this particular repair took longer than expected and if we can be of further support please ring us on 0800 8654 111.
£200 fixed price including compulsory 1 year insurance to repair oven in 7 days' time. If I hadn't started to lose the will to live 20 minutes into the phone call, I might have gone through with it. I bought a brand new oven plus installation in 5 days's time and 2 year warranty for similar price from Curry's instead.
We're sorry to hear you didn't like the price, EC. You are under no obligation to take out the repair service when we ring to provide a quote. Repair times are usually quicker but depend on engineer availiability. We hope you are pleased with your new cooker but if you have any problems with it or any other home appliances do feel free to get in touch again.
What went right? You promise what you can't deliver by relying on franchises who don't uphold your promise of customer service and getting hold of you on the phone is nigh on impossible and utterly frustrating. Never again
Hi Kate. Sorry to hear you were not satisfied with our service. The vast majority of our repairs go well and it was unfortunate that our engineers were particularly busy at the time you needed them.
Go Assist Ltd is rated 4.45 based on 1,140 reviews