Glow Green Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Glow Green Ltd
Read Glow Green Ltd  Reviews

About Glow Green Ltd :

Whether you’re upgrading your boiler through choice or necessity, it is an investment not to be taken lightly. At Glow Green we understand that the right boiler is not simply determined by the size that fits your home. It is about the lifestyle that the customer leads.

For this reason our specialist advisor/engineer takes time to visit you and carefully identify which boiler is the right fit for your home. Our highly experienced LPG, GAS & OIL engineers specialise in boiler replacements, heating maintenance and full heating installations to the domestic and commercial sector.

complaints@glowgreenltd.com

Avalon, Floor 526-32 Oxford Road
Bournemouth
Dorset
BH8 8EZ

Our fitter, Dave Middleton was brilliant, all went down hill after that, the poor poor communication of customercare , we have been trying to get a new thermostat fitted since October 2019, nobody turned up November 27th 2019, no call no email nothing, i sent many emails asking what happened, no answer. They eventually made another appointment January 15th. We didnt expect this to be good, it was cancelled couple hours before he was due. Our contract is/was with Glowgreen, theyre now saying theyre sending a contract electrician to fit it. Told the electricians were not in till 4pm. We have cctv, they turned up one morning, phoned me can you let me in, we were both at work, they called again one evening, both random calls, no appointment made, so this 2nd time i was in bed , husband still at work. For all this hassle Andy Hebblethwaite gave us our monthly glow care pack at £12 free for a year. We thought thats kind, oh no, now been told if we want our thermostat fitted its £192. DISGUSTING . We have now decided to have nothing to do with them, even though we have a 12 year warranty with them. There loss
Bad mistake I made using glow green fitted new boiler shoots water out all over back of my house and electrics not wired in just plugged in to extension lead told electrics be done part of fit but now weeks on told have to pay not happy as no one returns calls
Take this advice from a suffering customer of Glow Green. Stay away from this company unless you have all the time on your hands to be making on average 10 calls per day over 1 week period on all 3 telephone numbers provided on the website and still NO ONE ANSWERS THE PHONE CALLS. I bought a very expensive bolier through them and it's been the worst mistake I have made in my life.

The bolier had issues which needed an engineer to come out but to get this Worcester engineer to come out, it took 3 weeks because that's how long it took me to get through to someone to arrange the engineer call out.

I now have a Nest thermostat issue that I also bought through Glow Green and I have been promised an engineer will call me to sort this problem out and currently I am still waiting and this has been now the 3rd week and still no contact made.

I promise you I have never in my 40 years dealt with a unprofessional, bad serviced, lack of staff, incompetent company like Glow Green.

The do not care about customer service and after sales care and I am the one one that is suffering in silent.

Young children in the house and having the thought of the bolier not working during winter is giving anxiety as it takes on average 3 weeks to get through to someone in Glow Green.

Please take this review seriously, STAY AWAY FROM GLOW GREEN and dont be like me, who spent all that money to be left as a sad disappointed let down customer.
Glow Green Ltd is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews