Glow Green Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Glow Green Ltd
Read Glow Green Ltd Reviews

About Glow Green Ltd:

Call us today, for a Fixed price quote over the phone, with no Home visits required.

Pay nothing upfront with our 2 year 0% APR Finance plans. Your new WHICH? Best buy Boiler, can be installed the next working day.

info@glowgreenltd.com

Avalon, Floor 526-32 Oxford RoadBournemouthDorsetBH8 8EZ

Tell us how Glow Green Ltd made you happy
A copy of my letter to my amazing account manager Craig Aston. Dear Craig I just wanted to say how amazed I have been not only by the care you have given me in sorting out my new boiler but also Tommie and Josh came yesterday and did an amazing job. I have to say I was quite daunted at first as I am trying to find my feet doing the things in life a guy would do (not meant to be sexist). Boilers are not pink jobs but no - I back track, you made that the easiest thing in the world to me. It is now definitley on my pink list and if I know any friends who are stuck I shall definitley recomend you. The guys yesterday were amazing, efficient and friendly. Thank you so much for everything. All the best Suzi
Glow Green are genuinely the worst company I have ever dealt with. On the day of installation, the engineer did not show up and the company could not locate him. The boiler arrived late, in any case, and was left on the road outside of my house. After 18 months, numerous engineers, many no-shows, endless phone calls and a complete lack of communication within the company, I still do not have a correctly installed and working boiler. I have had two winters without heating or hot water and they are taking me to court for non-payment, despite assuring me this would not happen. Even their own workforce criticise the company. Avoid.
I am very satisfied with Glow Green Have done a great jobs , the boiler been fixed the person did the job very good after the jobs finished been tidy and make sure he lived the place tidy very good I will definitely recommend friends to go with Grow Green .
Not great experience. Installers were a bit chaotic and left the house in a state, a water leak and a non functioning control panel and thermostat. I have been waiting 2 weeks for an electrician to come out and resolve the issue. I was promised by Switched on, their "3rd party supplier", that someone would come between 1100 and 1300. I made repeated calls and was promised he was on his way. NO SHOW which meant I wasted most of my day. Really cross and withholding payment until this is resolved
did a great job No fuss No mess helpful in every way very pleased
Absolutely fantastic service from Glow Green and the installation team. Highly recommended…
Very professional and efficient. Great customer service
Great service from Glowgreen. Completed the enquiry, received a callback and explained the best boiler and requirements on offer. We spoke on Wednesday and their boiler contractors attended on the Friday. Thank you for a great service and a fair cost.
The engineer just didn't turn up and there was no communication from Glow Green regarding this. Everytime I phone they're very apologetic and I'm told that someone will phone me back asap with what's going on - they never do.
Very Friendly service. Very prompt. On time clean and tidy. Excellent would recommend to everyone. X
Absolutely brilliant service
Brilliant, very helpfull staff, boiler packed up on Wednesday called glow green Thursday new boiler fitted Friday you can't get better than that
Quick to respond to any issues and good listener
Easy to deal with. Support with helping get the right product for you
Fabulous service new boiler fitted at very short notice very efficient all round service
Very efficient company with all the departments working together seamlessly.
Very pleased with service from this company, came out really fast to change my boiler and the engineers were top blokes I have no problem recomending this company, many thank's Glow Green!
Best job, professional team, quick respond
Very nice and friendly services,quick response and professional advice
had difficulty linking controller to boiler and after many attempts thro luck and not skill we succeeded. Reid an advisor was very patient with me and eventually got me to the winning post. the installation was excellent and done in approximately 6hours. The boiler is excellent and I should have had e new one a feww years ago. The ongoing guarantee is absolutely A1 and should be taken out by any-one dealing with glow green. Many thanks to all involved with Glow green. Tim
The engineer that installed our boiler was great. We are very happy with the service we received and the staff were very helpful in the office.
Glow Green Ltd is rated 4.24 based on 760 reviews