Glow Green Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Glow Green Ltd
Read Glow Green Ltd Reviews

About Glow Green Ltd:

Call us today, for a Fixed price quote over the phone, with no Home visits required.

Pay nothing upfront with our 2 year 0% APR Finance plans. Your new WHICH? Best buy Boiler, can be installed the next working day.

info@glowgreenltd.com

Avalon, Floor 526-32 Oxford RoadBournemouthDorsetBH8 8EZ

Tell us how Glow Green Ltd made you happy
A copy of my letter to my amazing account manager Craig Aston. Dear Craig I just wanted to say how amazed I have been not only by the care you have given me in sorting out my new boiler but also Tommie and Josh came yesterday and did an amazing job. I have to say I was quite daunted at first as I am trying to find my feet doing the things in life a guy would do (not meant to be sexist). Boilers are not pink jobs but no - I back track, you made that the easiest thing in the world to me. It is now definitley on my pink list and if I know any friends who are stuck I shall definitley recomend you. The guys yesterday were amazing, efficient and friendly. Thank you so much for everything. All the best Suzi
For the past 20 years my home has been heated more than adequately with a 15kw boiler. I approached Glow Green for a quote. I told them this. Twice on the phone and once by email. They insisted I needed a 24kw boiler. I have some knowledge of heating systems having worked in this area for over 20 years. An oversized boiler leads to excessive gas usage, cycling, and unnecessary green house gas emissions. The salesman (with all of his 2 years "experience") even tried to tell me I was wrong and that my old boiler hadn't been heating my house. Avoid this company, they don't know what they are doing and are using the "bigger is better" excuse.
What I liked about Glow Green, was the fact that there was no hard sell. From the original quote to the installation was a matter of a few weeks. The job was smooth and professional, I would definitely recommend them to anybody.
Good price but implementation poor - pipework shoddy, condensate pipe not installed correctly, not sure chemical flush lasted more than an hour, waited weeks for an electrician to install the new thermostat. The twelve-year warranty is a bonus if you pay for the annual service.
We recently had a new boiler fitted by Glow Green. The service was good and the engineer was excellent and very informative. Would recommend Glow Green for fitting a new boiler.
The service was quick. The fitters came on time and seem to have done a good job
glow green where brilliant from the time we were given the estimate to the time it was fitted everything went very smooth and Dan the engineer was very helpful and polite I would recommend them to anyone
Glow Green Ltd 5 star review on 3rd December 2021 Glow Green Ltd 5 star review on 3rd December 2021
AVOID THEM! Horrible company with even worse service. Dishonest about how long it takes. Had to show up a week ago but didn't as they are too busy even after they promised that we are in the priority list (let me mention that we are living without heating and there is 3 years old girl at home). Yesterday late evening paid the full amount over £2000 and asked is someone definitely coming tomorrow, they said yes, definitely, unfortunately no one showed up as apparently engineer's are having a covid (great excuse). Now they are talking about next Friday, maybe earlier, maybe a bit later, can't promise nothing... Absolutely ridiculous. Wish we could have choose a different company. Avoid these scammers!
The survey and installation took awhile to complete because the first & srcond engineer & installers are not interested to do the job. The installer that finished the job has left the power outlet in the old boiler room that will make me to get another DIY to move the outlet. Therefore the job is not really good although my boiler has been installed at the end.
Good service, efficient and quick
Overall is Excellent
A star from start to finish really nice and the fitter was good on time and not a bad word
Terrible company, toxic work environment. Do not work here or get this company to do work for you.
Very good service from your company
I found the whole experience from the enquiry through to the delivery and installation easy and problem free. I would highly recommend them. Also the price was excellent.
Extremely satisfied and fantastic service in every way
Excellent service. Competitive prices, installers who arrive in time, would recommend this company
Excellent service and installation, I'm very happy.
very happy with the new boiler everything went according to plan. would definately reccomend glow green
Reasonable price and outstanding work. Very supportive members.
Servic was excellent with the boiler delivered within a week and conversion from Conventional completed within two days with no fuss and job left cean. Installation Engineers were excellent.
Glow Green Ltd is rated 4.23 based on 1,001 reviews