Glow Green Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Glow Green Ltd
Read Glow Green Ltd  Reviews

About Glow Green Ltd :

Call us today, for a Fixed price quote over the phone, with no Home visits required.

Pay nothing upfront with our 2 year 0% APR Finance plans. Your new WHICH? Best buy Boiler, can be installed the next working day.

info@glowgreenltd.com

Avalon, Floor 526-32 Oxford RoadBournemouthDorsetBH8 8EZ

Tell us how Glow Green Ltd made you happy
A copy of my letter to my amazing account manager Craig Aston. Dear Craig I just wanted to say how amazed I have been not only by the care you have given me in sorting out my new boiler but also Tommie and Josh came yesterday and did an amazing job. I have to say I was quite daunted at first as I am trying to find my feet doing the things in life a guy would do (not meant to be sexist). Boilers are not pink jobs but no - I back track, you made that the easiest thing in the world to me. It is now definitley on my pink list and if I know any friends who are stuck I shall definitley recomend you. The guys yesterday were amazing, efficient and friendly. Thank you so much for everything. All the best Suzi
Avoid Glow Green. They installed a boiler October 2017. Gas engineer not tidy. Didn't put things back and there was a small water leak from the pipe which he did fix some days later. At least it worked though. Our main problem was with the annual service of the boiler which in their glossy brochure made out the aftercare was so good and they would ring us to book a service each year, so we didn't have to worry. What a joke. It has been nothing but worry and they put the price up each year on our monthly direct debit. Each annual service has been a series of me having to book a service. They never phoned us and we have been constantly let down on dates with them not turning up and weeks later finally getting someone. This last one we had just had enough. Was told Andy would ring us to sort out our direct debit cancellation. Well hadn't heard from him the next day and decided to cancel direct debit our end. We did get a phonecall from Andy on the Monday 21st December 2020 saying he could see we had cancelled our direct debit . He sounded very sympathetic and said of course he would reimburse us for the unfulfilled service last year. Well it never happened. Everything has gone silent from Glow Green. It is now 23rd January 2020 and we have still not been reimbursed.bi sent a letter to Andy reminding him of his promise on 21st December to reimburse us. Nothing. Silence from him. We have since had a local gas engineer service our boiler. Very reliable and efficient. As long as you have boiler serviced annually with a gas safety registered engineer then Worcester Bosch will honour the warranty. You don't need to stay with Glow Green for the warranty to count. In fact we had Worcester Bosch out recently free of charge. Prompt and efficient. PLease avoid Glow Green Ltd. Nothing but stress with that company.
Julia C by
Absolutely appalling company. I have not had a working boiler since the 20th of December, so have been without central heating or hot water for one month, in the middle of winter, due to a succession of incompetency's by Glow Green.

My initial booking to have a new boiler installed was on the 6th of January.

On the 4th of January I got an email to say the job was being postponed to the 13th of January, with no explanation given.

After phoning them and begging for an earlier installation, they agreed to send someone on the 7th of January instead.

On the 7th of January, one man turned up, said it was too big a job and that there has been no proper survey, and left. (Even though I had already told them this and sent photographs, and pre-paid half the cost for the job.)

After spending a very long time waiting on the phone to speak to the installation team, they agreed to come on Monday 11th January.

The person who came on the 11th did a very thorough assessment, decided where the new boiler would go and explained it would need a roofer, after which they left and the job was rebooked in for Monday 18th January.

On Monday 18th January no-one arrived. I rang Glow Green at 10:30 to see where they were, and they said they were probably just stuck in traffic. At 11:30am I rang again, and they said actually no-one was coming as they had forgotten to book a roofer.

They then rebooked the job for today, Wednesday 20th January, and the roofer arrived at 8:30am, but no plumbers turned up. Additionally, the fitter had only been booked by Glow Green for 2 days, and the job may take longer.

In short, I am still without a working boiler, and have been left in limbo by Glow Green.

The service from Glow Green has been absolutely appalling. They have happily taken payment for half the cost of the job, but been completely inept about getting the job actually done. They have shown no regard for the situation they have placed us in, and no customer service at all.

The mental and emotional strain of all this mess on myself and my husband has been huge, and my husband is already in a very vulnerable state. He had a severe stroke 18 months ago, then spent 4 months in hospital and rehab, and has a number of health issues include diabetes and severe anxiety disorder. This situation has had a severe impact on his mental health.

I would recommend anyone to steer well clear of this company, and wish I had never booked them.
Worst company ever! 12 months ago we enquired to get our boiler and plumbing fixed which included a new hot water tank, and additional plumbing, initial price to swap boiler only was £2300, then the additional elements totalling £3000. The following day I obtained quote from two other providers both came in £2500. The day after I spoke with the same agent R P and he said he could price match if I sent the quote in. I said I have it on email and he said that was fine. On the 1st day of the job they raised the price to £3600, amended a finance agreement and sent it to randomly me partner. This is a breach of gdpr, a breach of the FCA. They never completed the job, closed my complaint without entering in to dialogue, and blocked me from communicating my issues without any justification. 12 months on bullish behaviour, trying to enter my property when my partner is Clinically High risk to covid, and have now set up another finance agreement with a different provider with out my knowledge. Avoid this company at all costs!
We went online to get a quote uploaded pictures as requested and was happy with service provided. However once we had signed a contract for the boiler to fitted to our requirements the company then called us back to discus our pictures. they left 1 message i tried to call back no one answered the call. So i left to them to get back to me after all this was the friday 15th Jan 2021 before our boiler was being fitted on the monday 18th Jan 2021 !! Monday came no one came between 8am-10am as advised. I called them and they had cancelled the order as we didnt call them back. So we were supposed to chase around, confirm they would arrive, check boiler etc surely that should have been done before we signed a contract !! then 10.30am Monday we had a delivery for boiler parts and 12,30 boiler arrived but the order had been cancelled by them, and if they were going to fit 8am, surely the parts should have arrived before 10.30- 12.30!! so none of that made sense. I called to make sure our contract was cancelled and they tried to get us to do a new quote ! Im still waiting for an ensil to confirm its cancelled !! This company is unprofessional and i wouldnt reccommend them to anyone. How can you sign a contract then cancel it without telling the customer, deliver all the products then have then re collected or Sign contracts and then put prices up !!
Very poor customer service, no follow up on issues during installation
This was, without doubt, the very worst experience I have ever had, dealing with trades people. Multiple cancelled Installation dates, with little or no notice. In the end I went elsewhere to have my Boiler Installation. Glow Green Ltd. did not respond to any communications or complaints I made, neither did they try and resolve any of the Issues.

DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY AT YOUR PERIL!!
My yearly service was carried out promptly and efficiently. Full marks to Glow Green.
Boiler developed a fault after 4 weeks also developed a leak, customer service patronising and did not listen. Great at selling a service, poor aftersales.
the two young men that came to install my new boiler were very helpful and you could tell they knew their job they fitted it within a day I would recommend them to anyone. the two were called rick and mitch and they explained everything clearly.
I had new boiler installed from Glow Green and the whole process was very seamless, professional and excellent customer service from initial call to the engineer who installed the boiler. They even brought the installation date earlier after my request in middle of their very busy period. I'm very very happy with their services.
Had a boiler fitted on December 18th, couldn’t fit the flue as should have had scaffolding put up. I have spoken to glow green to complain but they don’t get back to you.all they mind is sending email tickets. Supposed to have the scaffolding up on Wednesday 13th January but they want to use a different plumber who rejected the fitting the first time. Not the plumber who fitted the boiler? Who was the 4th plumber that week who turned up. I am not having a different plumber fitting the flue when the one who fitted the boiler is willing to come back.
I wish I had gone with a local plumber direct.
Very good service especially the fitting team rick and Mitch very clean/tidy very professional 👍👍👍
Was supposed to have boiler fitted on 18th December only to be told that day was taken next date was 22nd December was told engineer for that date at 10.00am would now not come because of personal circumstances. Next available date was 6th jan. Two engineers turned up and two days later yes I have a boiler and heating but now no gas to gas cooker. Spent two days trying to get some one out either numerous phone calls but to no avail. On top of that the engineers have made a complete mess with pipe work to the boiler. Luckily it is in the downstairs toilet but have had to get a decorator in to try and make it look nice which has cost another £500. Although the pipe work is horrific. I personally would not use this company again. Yes the people at the end of the phone are courteous but never keep you posted.
easy to order fitter came on time was hard working and tidy but he couldn't fit socket spur took numerous phone calls to get this fitted there also a leak appeared this also took numerous phone calls and all the time water was dripping into cabinet underneath boiler eventually engineer came late saturday afternoon saying that he had only just been told of fault I did believe him now boiler working ok keeping my fingers crossed I just wonder what would happen if the boiler gets a fault how long would it take to get repaired although it has a 12 year gaurentee If I had known (my fault) that this was not a plumbing company but just a company that sub-contracted I would not have used them
Happy with my new boiler. Thanks
At all stages of having our boiler replaced, from quote to instalment and follow up calls Glow Greens customer care shone through. I really appreciated their professional, non-pushy approach. Very happy with the boiler too!
A good price. Polite plumber.
Took our money but didn’t do anything else.
We contacted Glow Green on Nov 30th, they were really quick to take our money but straight after the radio silence started.

They never managed to get the right kind of engineer on site, even though we specified exactly what they needed for the job.
This went on for more than two weeks, no hot water, no heating, with a 1 year baby, calling the number everyday, nobody calling us back.

I actually went back to the call history, and it’s a grand total of 4 hours and 48 min spent on the phone with them (or waiting), when you can reach them, because nobody seems to know what’s happening there.

Boiler gets delivered, scaffolding team comes but no engineer, and vise versa.
We have now cancelled the job and it’s been a week of relentless phone call to get them to come pick up their boiler so we can get our money back and move on.

Right now we can’t hire another company because Glow Green is keeping our money until they deign pick up their boiler, so as it’s stands we still have no hot water or heating.

The amount of professionalism there is abyssal, it might actually be a scam, so save yourself and go with anybody else.
They were helpful from start to finish.The fitter was polite and very thorough with the insulation and even hovered up once finish would recommend Glow Green to anyone needing a new boiler

Tony Harrison
3 days from enquiry to install.
Brilliant customer service.
Ben the installer was on time, Covid safe and even cleaned up after he’d finished (and put the washer back).
Couldn’t recommend more highly.
Many Thanks