Glotech Repairs Reviews

of reviewers recommend Glotech Repairs
Read Glotech Repairs Reviews

About Glotech Repairs:

We are one of the UK's leading domestic appliance repairers, fixing almost all makes and models of appliances including washing machines, dishwashers, ovens, cookers, hobs, fridges, freezers, and more!

Please take a moment to read our customer's experiences and share your own.
We are always contactable by phone on 01727 896 789 or email at repairs@glotech.com.

Unit 2 Soothouse Spring, ,

Tell us how Glotech Repairs made you happy
The engineer did not have a good command of English and was unable to tell me what the problems was with my washing machine. I had to call the office the next to be told that it was an electrical fault and that there was nothing you could do to help me even thought the washing machine was only 5 years old. The whole experience cost me £80 which seemed a waste of money. I have used better companies in the past who if unable to fix the problem at least were at least able to explain the problem and not charge so much
information provided to call centre was not actioned. initial engineer visit failed to have necessary parts, although requirement was already known. It would have been helpful for the secound engineer to advise on the arrival by phoning in advance
It took about 4 weeks from the first phone call to actually getting the machine fixed
Firstly, the time that the technician came was exactly when I asked for one not to come, so I had to change my family's plans for that morning which included re-arranging a doctor's appointment for my children. The fault, which I described in my initial email, then proved to be not worth fixing, and yet I was still charged £70 for 10 minutes of work. Admittedly the technician was very helpful in terms of recommendations but I felt that was because he was embarrassed at having to charge me for nothing. If it is not fixable, then it shouldn't cost that much.
Having informed geotechnical tgat the problem could be the hinges, the technician took no longer than 5 minutes to tell me the springs had gone in the hinges. Charged me the call out fee and told me he would have to order the parts!
The person who arrived was very courteous and punctual however he didn't really do much except take the washing machine out of its place in the kitchen furniture, open it, look inside, play a bit with the settings, degree there is nothing wrong and I just have to put less clothes inside for the drying to work ("load it to between half and a third of its capacity"), close it up and put it back inside the furniture. He took the money alright but the drying works just as bad now as it was before.
Left previous review...promised to get back to me and have heard nothing!!
I kept being sent confirmations for appointments that were incorrect or not agreed on AND it took a long time to get an appointment, with conflicting information on whether or not they had the appliance in stock.
Did not fix or identify problem cause. Had to use Samsung repairs to fix meaning money wad wasted trying to get this fixed by your company
Although response time was very quick (24hrs) I was not confident in the diagnosis. The 'repair' took 2 weeks with some chasing up and the engineer did not seem confident that he knew what he was doing. We ended up both trawling the internet for the solution.
Glotech booked my service in for a specific time slot without checking with the company to be doing the repair. I subsequently took a day off work to attend only to find when the company called me to confirm they could only come the following day. I am now 2 days pay down thanks to Glotech. I will never use this Glotech again I will call the company direct
needed dishwasher door to be re affixed took 3 call outs to achieve the door being stuck to the dishwaher, why not use the strongest glue in the first place .................. duh.
the engineer hit the side of the freezer with his hand and said he thought it was a problem with the circuit board behind the front panel as the lights were still flashing. The engineer took details of the model, photographed it and went away. I got a call next day to say the part was obsolete so they could not get it and have you a card we can take payment on for the engineer's visit. On looking on the internet this part is not available and has not been available for a while, I thought the engineer should have an idea of this and said something when he called.
We had the problem assessed and were told it would cost £900+ to rectify. We've had to pay the money upfront (which in itself seems a bit odd considering its oven parts), but two weeks later are still waiting for a call to arrange the repair despite being told the parts were in stock. Not great service.
Hi Ms Brett We are very sorry to hear the service you have received from us thus far has not been to your satisfaction. We have looked into the matter and can see on the 2nd of this month, after having contacted all of our suppliers, notified you that the parts required are out of stock with an estimated delivery date of 15th Sept. As this is an extremely long time to wait we confirmed you wanted us to place the order, which you did and made payment for the parts. Unfortunately the parts delivery date has not changed and we understand how frustrating this is especially as it is outside of our control. We appreciate you want your appliance fixed however I want to make you aware that if you did want to cancel the order for the parts then we are able to do this with the supplier and refund you for the monies paid for them. If you would like to do this then please let us know on 01727 896 789. Alternatively, we will continue to seek updates and let you know as soon as they have arrived. Once again we are really sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction with our service and hope you can appreciate the delay has been from third parties outside of our control, and any other repair company in this case would have faced the same problems. Kind Regards, Glotech Repairs Team
Glotech Repairs is rated 4.13 based on 1,478 reviews