Global Van Solutions Reviews

Ashton Road,
Bristol,
United Kingdom

Tell us how Global Van Solutions made you happy
Olivier was clear and very helpful.
Thanks for all the help Jack Grant looking forward to my new transit courier and 5 yrs carefree motoring JM
A professional service and we were kept informed on delivery by Charlie Ridler and received a good service even with the lock down restrictions in place. I would recommend this company/service.
Global Vans have been almost perfect to work with, great communication and Helpful most of the time, My delivery was going to be march but due to import issues put back to may and then Marc Managed to get me one sooner delivered today 9th April. The reason Im not giving 5 stars is due to Registration issues I paid for tax and from what i can tell vehicle has been delivered un taxed, also I cant insure it as it has not yet been registered with dvla, however this could just be a dvla issue and not Global vans. I have a second van on order and will definitely consider them next year for my 3rd.
Hi Adam, thank you for the feedback. I've asked Tillie from our admin team to give you a call this afternoon. Please rest assured the vehicle is taxed, with it being a brand new vehicle and only registered within the last 24 hours it won't show on the DVLA system for a few days, your insurance company will be used to this so you shouldn't have any problems insuring it. Thank you for the continued business and I hope we can supply you again in the future.
Dealing with Ryan Griffiths and Chelsea Drew was a good experience for me. They were both very helpful and delivered a great service. I am very happy with my van, a big thank you to both of you. Regards Claude.
Great service from all the team throughout
A great service from start to finish, great reception when ever I contacted them , highly recommend
Good service ,Shaun found the exact Mercedes Vito I wanted . Very competitive price vehicle arrived on time and date agreed.
Managed to get a hold of a Renault trafic when nobody else in Britain could without a 3 month wait. Happy to recommend and Ben was helpful throughout.
Am going to be restrained from putting a bad review, for the time being, this will allow global vans to sort out their inclination to move the money goalposts,... rest assured, I will update in, I hope, the very near future,
Great costumer service helped me get exactly what I wanted and it was the best price/ deal going aswell. Couldn’t ask for more. 👍👍👍
Very helpful throughout although maybe a checking from GlobalVans to customers once a week to update for peace of mind
Like to say thank you tillie for helping me though out my order, very helpful and efficient company highly recommend
Would highly reccommend the Company, very professional and good level of service from Tillie Milkins thank you so much.
Score 8 The reason good service
On a scale from 1-10 I would be pleased to recommend Global Vans to a friend 8 out of 10. This was was thanks to my Sales Consultant's Connor Lester's patience with any questions or queries I had, and was always helpful to go that extra mile. Thanks for all your help. Regards Dean Bartley
To be honest the process was easy and was good customer service.
Good experience with the staff always kept me updated and keen to answer any questions
They offered me more money back than I expected
The new transit is lovely and I have just about found my way around the controls. The price was competitive and Peter Snook the sales adviser was helpful throughout the process explaining the different options.
Global Van Solutions is rated 4.43 based on 724 reviews