Globalvans.co.uk Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Globalvans.co.uk

sales@globalvans.co.uk

County GatesAshton RoadBristol

Tell us how Globalvans.co.uk made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Over a week
"Thank you, the van is great, the guy who delivered was really lovely, professional and down to earth too. Three great combinations to hold in business. I do have one questions, when and who do I pay the deposit of £3K? I give Global Vans a wholehearted 10. I found you via the internet, I was trying to avoid the obvious conglomerates (which is hard online), who I had spoken with already, I find many big companies and all there staff (not their fault) having to speak in a very robotic way, reading a script. I found Tony friendly and also down to earth, spoke in layman terms and made it all sounded straight forward, which it has been, quite refreshing. In the world we live in today, you just want to be able to speak to a human over the phone and understand what you are really getting into. I really appreciate all that and am so happy I found you. Thanks for the additional Information for the Van. Soraya."
"Excellent service, thank you very much"
"I would defiantly recommend global vans to anyone looking for a van. 10/10 very smooth transaction for me and happy with the van."
"I would highly recommend global vans everything was dealt with In a professional manner and I knew every step of the way what I needed to submit by when and if there was any issues I was informed straight away. Brilliant service Kind Regards Chris Russell"
"we would like to give you a 10 out of 10 2 / Your service has been brilliant from start to finish, the staff are extremely helpful and pleasant at all times, we wouldn’t hesitate to recommend you to others."
"The reason for this is that very pleased with the agents I dealt with in securing my new van they came across as a very professional organisation. The new van is perfect for me and my business so many thanks. Regards. Chris Snell (CS landscapes)"
"Easy to deal with Shaun is very attentive to his customers."
"I am enjoying my new Ford Transit a lot! 1) On a scale of 1 to 10, I’d say that the likely hood of me recommending Global Vans to a friend would be a 10 (as I have already recommend Global Vans to a friend). 2)This is because, I found the service very professional, I was given good advice for the recommendation of the vehicle that suited my occupation best, all the staff have excellent communication skills and if the need arises I know I can speak to a person on a 1-to-1 basis knowing I will get 100% support. I don’t think I could ask for anything more than that: to speak to a person, rather than a robot. Best Regards, Barry"
"I am very happy indeed with the service received on this. From the word go Bens knowledge and understanding for what I needed and the service he provided was second to none. This was also the way I was dealt with afterwards also. On a scale of 1-10 to recommend yourselves to a van is a very high 10 for the reasons above. Just like to say a big thank you and look forward to dealing with global vans again in the future."
"10 out of 10 have recommended to several friends, brilliant service, I Elliot Harrington I believe was the person I dealt with most in sales was particularly brilliant👍��"
"Couldnt find the deal I wanted anywhere in the country for a ford ranger. Luckily Connor was recommended to me. He sources me a cracking truck at a very affordable price. I love it. Thanks Connor. Highly recommend"
"Proud owner of a ford transit with the expert help of Connor. Can’t recommend highly enough. Great service with even better price! Thanks Connor"
"verity was amazing, and delivered great service. once again will be coming back for my 4th Van !"
"Quick, great communication. had the Van in two weeks !"
"Great service, delivery was very quick as well.. will be recommending to friends and family !"
"Thanks Elliot for all the help. It's good to know you can still get proper customer service and professional help these days. I really appreciated your help and knowledge. I'll happily recommend to my friends and colleagues."
"They really made an effort to find the best product for my needs, and I really appreciate that"
"Elliot was really great! Thanks for the van."
"Elliot was really great! Lovely van."
"Connor was absolutely fantastic , great service, thank you 😊"
Globalvans.co.uk is rated 4.55 based on 514 reviews