Globalvans.co.uk Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Globalvans.co.uk

sales@globalvans.co.uk

County GatesAshton RoadBristol

How would you rate Globalvans.co.uk?

Paul Fogarty
Verified Reviewer
"I would score you a 10 a seamless process from start to finish i would be happy to recommend your company"
Justin Mifflin
Unverified Reviewer
"the van is lovely and more than I had hoped for so thank you GlobalVans."
Holly Boo Events - Sue Manfield
Verified Reviewer
"After a lot of research I approached Global Vans to ask for help with my new business lease. How happy am I that I did! Stuart Meale and Verity Richichi, were amazing from start to finish. Stuart found me the best deal for me, an affordable solution for my ever expanding business and in the most efficient way too. I was then passed to Verity, who again gave me the best customer service I could ask for. With lots of calls, emails etc I was kept informed all the way through to delivery and when my new van arrived I had a call from both of them to make sure everything was ok. I couldn't rate Global Vans high enough as five starts doesn't seem enough to rate the excellent service I was given. Thank you so much to all of you. For a small business you are both a key part in it's success. Very best wishes Sue Manfield - Holly Boo"
Carmine Heating
Verified Reviewer
"I was referred to them by a friend and given Justin's extension number as a point of contact. I've never brought a van on finance lease before, so I was quite nervous as didn't understand all the terminologies and how much I'll be paying at the end etc... Justin was a very friendly chap and appears to know the system inside out, which put my mind at rest very quickly. My van arrived on the day I was told and had all the extras I was promised. The aftercare from Justin was also spot on as the back of the van was plylined but the floor wasnt, so after a call to Justin I'm now in the process of organising to get that done. Overall 10/10 for service,delivery,communication and aftercare. I will use Global Vans again!"
"Everything is fine with the van, really pleased with it. Would definitely recommend you again. To be honest all down to Shaun Lack in your sales department who did me a great deal and kept me totally informed at every step how things were progressing with my order. Will contact him if I require another vehicle in the near future"
"The van is fabulous...should have got it 6 mths ago really.Cant praise your company enough ..definately a 10 out of 10 for getting a great deal and keeping me informed along the way with the process. On a sour note the delivery people damaged the front of the van it came with chipped paintwork but lookers delivery people have been sent photos and statements and dais they will look into it!!..Unfortunately its been over 3 weeks now and nothing has been done so I will be chasing them again."
Clare Austin
Verified Reviewer
"This is the second van we have got from Global vans and we will never use anyone else. We can not fault you guys in any way. From start to finish it is so easy and stress free,."
"They offered me more money back than I expected"
"everyone I have dealt with in the company have been both professional and extremely helpful. The whole process was simplicity itself and I would have no hesitation recommending Global Vans service."
Mr Lloyd Bustin
Unverified Reviewer
"Danny Gazzard was really helpful and could get hold of him straight away with any questions. I’ve already recommended global vans to 3 people"
"A massive thanks to Danny, friendly, great communication and made the whole process so easy! Great service. A true credit to you!"
Kevin Burrows
Verified Reviewer
"I would just like to say I have been dealing with Robert from global vans and I can't say how good he has been great patience called me when he said he would i feel that it wasn't all just about selling me a van I felt very in control of the decision I was making to get a new van and not have it pushed in to me so a very big thank you to Robert for everything and would deffo come back when I need my next van thank you from Kevin burrows"
Knight Building Solutions
Verified Reviewer
"Great service, quick delivery and helpful at every stage of the order. thank you Robert Prideaux."
"It took the sales guy 3 times to get the details of my quote correct (this should have been the warning sign...) Within 24hrs of signing the paperwork and paying the deposit, I was then informed that the Van had been sold elsewhere and that I would have to pay an extra £94 per month!!! I was beyond gobsmacked at the audacity to request more money following their error! Now in the process of trying to get my money back, and details of the owner/MD - which as you would expect, the sales guys are not forthcoming with. Will update this review again in the coming days."
Hi, thank you for your feedback. I can see you placed an order for a Citroen Relay Luton van, the one you decided to go with was one of our last Euro 5 models which needed to be registered before the end of February 2018 to meet the government cut off for registering Euro 5 vehicles. Unfortunately our very limited remaining stock all sold between you placing and order and the finance company approving your credit. As these were the final Euro 5 models the only option going forward was to look at the new Euro 6 model which does have a higher list price and didn't attract the same level of discount from Citroen as the run-out model. We re-quoted which was more expensive and you decided not to proceed, your file was then passed to accounts to refund your £550 holding deposit, this can take 3-5 working days to show on your statement. We do apologise that we couldn't supply your first choice, they were very cheap run-out vans which unfortunately didn't hang around very long.
How good was the deal in terms of value for money?
How likely are you to recommend us to friends or colleagues?
How was your satisfaction with our admin team who processed your order?
How was your satisfaction with our sales person?
How well did we keep you up to date with your order?
"Hi, I would like to buy a van."
"I was really happy with the service I received from Conner. I thought everything ran smoothly and i put my trust in them , I received a brand new van, What I didn't expect was when i rang through to speak to someone regarding the V5 document, the girl firstly didn't listen correctly and tried to answer something that i hadn't even asked, then when i repeated myself she couldn't get me off the phone quick enough which i find terrible customer service. Then she tells me that they retain it for 12mths which to me is shocking they said brand new van not second hand which will make me the second owner. the thought of not having that document in my possession is not right. When i have read back as far as i am concerned the credit as been paid out so why do they keep it the owner , and it also says may retain not will retain. Just be careful everyone and make sure these questions are asked,"
Hi, thank you for your feedback. As you know we're a broker and we use a selection of finance companies. Each funder does have their own procedure for V5/Logbooks, your particular funder does require the vehicle to be registered to them in the first instance and then they release the V5 into your name after 12 months ready for re-taxing. Other funders keep the V5 for the full length of the contract and some register the vehicle direct into your name as the first keeper - we have to follow what the funder asks us to do. I hope this clarifies the situation.
Stephen Limpus
Unverified Reviewer
"I score 10 on all counts due to the professionalism of Tony & Verity , hassle free communication and outstanding service, thoroughly recommend these two staff , please make them aware ... best regards Steve"
Audra Crilley
Unverified Reviewer
"Excellent customer service from tony on both occasions i have purchased vans from this company. 100% satisfied"
James Mcglashan
Unverified Reviewer
"I am very happy with the service I Had from global vans the customer service was very very helpfully big thank you to Ali . Will definitely recommend and will 100% keep on using you"
How likely are you to recommend us to friends or colleagues?
How was your satisfaction with our admin team who processed your order?
How was your satisfaction with our sales person?
How well did we keep you up to date with your order?
"Hi Tony just a line to thank you and Verity for all you’ve done and the help you have given me in the purchase of my new van this is the first time I have carried out a purchase of this nature over the internet and I must say you both made it easy and stress free I will recommend you to any one who asks many thanks again Mr Sanson Derek"
Globalvans.co.uk is rated 4.55 based on 418 reviews