Globalvans.co.uk Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Globalvans.co.uk

sales@globalvans.co.uk

County GatesAshton RoadBristol

How would you rate Globalvans.co.uk?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"I was really happy with the service I received from Conner. I thought everything ran smoothly and i put my trust in them , I received a brand new van, What I didn't expect was when i rang through to speak to someone regarding the V5 document, the girl firstly didn't listen correctly and tried to answer something that i hadn't even asked, then when i repeated myself she couldn't get me off the phone quick enough which i find terrible customer service. Then she tells me that they retain it for 12mths which to me is shocking they said brand new van not second hand which will make me the second owner. the thought of not having that document in my possession is not right. When i have read back as far as i am concerned the credit as been paid out so why do they keep it the owner , and it also says may retain not will retain. Just be careful everyone and make sure these questions are asked,"
Posted 1 hour ago
Stephen Limpus
Unverified Reviewer
"I score 10 on all counts due to the professionalism of Tony & Verity , hassle free communication and outstanding service, thoroughly recommend these two staff , please make them aware ... best regards Steve"
Audra Crilley
Unverified Reviewer
"Excellent customer service from tony on both occasions i have purchased vans from this company. 100% satisfied"
James Mcglashan
Unverified Reviewer
"I am very happy with the service I Had from global vans the customer service was very very helpfully big thank you to Ali . Will definitely recommend and will 100% keep on using you"
How well did we keep you up to date with your order?
"Hi Tony just a line to thank you and Verity for all you’ve done and the help you have given me in the purchase of my new van this is the first time I have carried out a purchase of this nature over the internet and I must say you both made it easy and stress free I will recommend you to any one who asks many thanks again Mr Sanson Derek"
Martin - Ockley Plumbing Ltd
How well did we keep you up to date with your order?
"Ordered a total of 3 vans from Jack @ Global Vans and have been very impressed and satisfied with the level of service and quality of the process. After revising quotes, changing vans, terms, deposit amount and about every other item that could be changed, Jack was more than willing to accommodate our needs and requirements at very short notice. Will use Global and Jack again when we require more vehicles for our fleet !"
Dunja Rombouts
Unverified Reviewer
"I couldn’t be more happy with the service I got from my very first conversation with Mel to Amanda dealing with the final finance paperwork Everything has been so straight forward and fast even with Christmas and new year in between my order and delivery I couldn’t more happy with my Ford Ranger, my little company has grown as customers are taking me a little more serious rather than me turning up in my little Mazda 2 I would be happy to recommend your company and when my business expands into 2 vehicles I wouldn’t hesitate 1 min to use your company again Happy me"
"I am very pleased with the new van. I would definitely recommend you guys, I’ve been happy with the service so far."
"All good thanks. Enjoying the van but there has been an issue with it which hopefully ford can sort out. I would rate global vans 10/10 This is because all throughout the process i was kept up to date and when there were a few issue's these were sorted out very quickly. Also it was a really good deal. I would also recommend and in the near future a friend of mine will be in contact."
"I am very happy with the van good Service and easy to organise"
Nigel Brokenshire
Unverified Reviewer
"I have already told a friend to talk to global vans"
Robert Clarke
Unverified Reviewer
"I am absolutely over the moon with the van and the service I received. I am very very proud to drive my van around South Wales. May I thank you again for outstanding service."
How well did we keep you up to date with your order?
"Ok to deal with when they want your custom,as soon as paid deposit goes down hill from there terrible after care service,be warned will not resolve your problem just out for more money no customer care at all and leave you very dissatisfied and let down.Wish I had used local dealer."
Hi, thank you for your feedback. I understand you ordered a Nissan Navara with a rear tonneau cover. On delivery of the vehicle you signed for the vehicle confirming everything was in order, unfortunately a few days later you rang to say the cover was torn. We looked into the issue and as it wasn't marked on the delivery note the supplying dealer wasn't willing to cover the cost of repair. As a good will gesture we offered to pay half of the costs of replacing the cover. We do stress the importance of checking the vehicle on delivery, it does put everyone in a difficult positon if damaged is reported a few days later.
Adrian Cunliffe
Unverified Reviewer
"Thanks for keeping contact with me. The Van is Amazing in all areas and the service was excellent."
How well did we keep you up to date with your order?
"global vans were without question the best van dealers I've come across. no hard sell or trying to get you to buy something over your budget. ali was very easy going and happy to answer a ton of questions from myself and my other half. he was amazing at keeping us in the picture of how the whole process was going from start to finish and managed to deliver my van on the 10th day as promised.we have bought a number of vans over the years and this was the best and most professional company we have dealt with. the van a new ford transit limited is the best van I've driven in 30 years of driving and would recommend it to anyone looking for a new van. huge thanks to ali & his colleagues. 10/10 ***** steve CCS melksham"
"Jordan was amazing in responding to every query i had, and i had a lot! Excellent service from start to finish."
Peter Webster
Unverified Reviewer
"I would recommend Global to friends and associates The service and communication has been very impressive, no hard selling just good communication, and pricing of course. I have used the van to go to Scotland and back, very happy."
Alistair Casey
Unverified Reviewer
"I have recommend your company to every one as you have gave me the chance to get this working. and the size is just great. I am sure that the work I can do with the help the van will give. once again thank you"
How well did we keep you up to date with your order?
"Great Team at Global Vans made me feel like a costumer and really helped me to make the right choices about brand , insurance provider ect .Keep up the good work ! Special thanks to Jamie Griffiths and Amanda Lake ! Quality of Service !"
"van is good thank you. I can’t praise Global vans enough. I dealt with Marc whom was recommended through a good colleague of mine. I was already in conversation with Nationwide and when I spoke with Marc he just had the right go can do attitude which is exactly what I have in my own business. So definitely a 10/10 to everyone I dealt with. Many thanks."
Globalvans.co.uk is rated 4.54 based on 403 reviews