Globalvans.co.uk Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Globalvans.co.uk

sales@globalvans.co.uk

County GatesAshton RoadBristol

Telephone

How would you rate Globalvans.co.uk ?

"Efficient and good price"
"Global handled the whole process of obtaining the two pick ups perfectly, I could not ask for better service, thanks Steve"
"To be honest the process was easy and was good customer service."
"Thats brilliant information thank you. Ues more than happy with the van and the service. I will more than likely be looking for another van in about a month or two."
"I have had very good service from Global vans. All the staff were very friendly and polite. The forms were easy to fill in on line and the van came on the date we arranged. The delivery driver was friendly and polite and showed me how everything worked. All in all a very good service."
"Placed an order for a van, waited for a week heard nothing then was told not in stock for 3 months so had to order another. Ending up waiting 5 weeks for the van instead of the 7/10 days we were told when we ordered. Paid out £370 for a hire van due to this. Communication poor. Catalogue of errors including new van being sent to the wrong house. Spent to much time chasing updates and information via email and phone calls. Very stressful indeed. Felt like I was bothering them."
"I am extremely happy with the service I’ve been provided and I have already recommended you to one of my friends who is in the process of enquiring for new van. Richard Price was extremely helpful I could not recommend him enough."
"Very good quick and easy to deal with and I am thinking about a second vehicle on lease"
"The van is an absolute godsend. It runs like a dream and we have no complaints. Just bliss. 1. 10 (being the highest) We had the pleasure of talking with Danny Gazzard & Tillie Milkins. Both were always professional, friendly, kind and personable. In my opinion, with keeping me updated and kept in the loop of what was happening with the lease procedure - I could not have been happier. There were times I would phone Danny for reassurance that all was well - every time - always friendly - never annoyed that I was again asking another question. A real sweetheart. They are both a credit to Global Vans and so I would very much recommend. Without a doubt."
"i am very happy with the new van thanks. Have already recommended your company to a contractor I work with who I believe has ordered two vans with yourselves already. The sales rep was very helpful and full of knowledge. The van arrived when it was meant to."
"would highly recommend global vans. The reason I have given this score is because after doing some research on global vans I saw some negative feedback. This put me on edge and I was slightly paranoid that I was going to be messed around or the van would be late, damaged or not turn up etc. This was not the case! Both yourself and Justin were very helpful. The van arrived on time and was in top condition! I’m very happy with the van and will most likely use you again and the end of this contract. Many Thanks Pete"
"Very easy process from start to finish"
"I would score Global vans 10, and the reason for this is Danny Gaskell. He was brilliant from start to finish, and he sorted everything he said he would to the timescales he set. He was an absolute pleasure to deal with and I would highly recommend him to anyone"
"Simplistic, personable, knowledgeable staff and price."
"Very efficient service, competitively priced deal."
"Fantastic service throughout, sales team helpful and knowledgeable , all run very smooth and delivered on time/early."
"I was staring a new Business on the 4th April 2018 and needed a van to be delivered this date. I contacted Cory from the Global Vans team 7 days before I was due to start trading and gave him the impossible task of a van being delivered before I started (There was a bank holiday in there too) Cory kept me fully informed throughout the process with daily calls and even sorted out the road tax, vehicle insurance and company insurance through him and his team also. Highly recommended, will be back as I grow!!"
"I called for a quotation spoke to Stuart Meale and the rest is history Where can you get a new van within a week have it delivered without paying a penny So thank you very much Stuart defo 5 star 👍"
"great deal great van delivered to the door by great man no complaints exactly what it says on tin"
"Brilliant service could not fault a thing. Ryan was helpful, friendly and professional throughout the whole process. Will definitely be recommending global vans. Thank you for your fantastic service one very happy customer."
Globalvans.co.uk is rated 4.56 based on 449 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!