Global Van Solutions Reviews

Ashton Road,
Bristol,
United Kingdom

Tell us how Global Van Solutions made you happy
From initial quote to actual delivery of our new van David Taylor and the rest of the team delivered a professional service for the second time I've used them. Keep up the good work. John Wire & Fiber UK
Customer service here is terrible. This company tells people they have vans in stock takes there deposits then makes them wait months for there van. They also threaten people with their deposits. Would never recommend this company.
Hi, thank you for your feedback, looking at your file I can see ordered two Citroen Berlingos on the 21st May with an estimated due date of the 5th to 11th July 2021. Everything still looks on track, I've arranged a call back for one of our managers to try and resolve any issues.
Justin has always been fantastic help with all the vans I have ordered
I have been very pleased with the service I received and was kept updated all through the process right up to delivery special thanks to Justin Teixeira-Vaz for his help.
Thursday 17th June We want our deposit back!!!!!! and will not be using your services as we never received the so called 50+ calls or emails you say and documents were signed !!!!!!! We have called over 20 times now since April 16th no one has returned our calls as promised An Email was sent April 16th asking if we still wanted the van and to contact you, so we did numerous times always promised to get someone to call back still waiting !!!! to this day 😡 you then sent us emails saying sorry to hear you’ve cancelled your order twice WE NEVER CANCELLED !!!!!!!!!!! Then another email saying you’ll be using our deposit as a cancellation fee Again WE NEVER CANCELLED!!!!!!! FGS so your reply to my previous review Which I find over exaggerated and was actually posted 2weeks ago tomoz funny promised a call from a manager Jack on the Monday still no call and no contact to discuss from Brahim either Why is it you reallocated van in May 2021 When we received an email from Zoe asking if we still wanted the van on April 16th my guess is you had already reallocated and tried hard to fob us off Oh another thing business was not allowed to continue due to lockdown so we and thousands of other business were closed all of Nov then again from Dec to April which you were informed about I find your reply a joke I would have replied to your comment if it enabled me to now having to write this again Please don’t ring and say someone will call cause they never do!!!!!!! 😡
Hi, thank you for your feedback. I can see from your file that you ordered a in stock Mercedes Sprinter in October 2020, I'm sorry to hear that you had to close your business for five months but the Mercedes dealer couldn't keep the vehicle on hold any longer so in May 2021 the vehicle was reallocated. I have asked Jack to call you on Monday to resolve any outstanding issues.
Brilliant, dealt with Connor Lester. He couldn’t be any more helpful, highly recommended
Tony was great, got me the van I wanted and looked after me just as well after van was delivered. Very happy customer
Global Van Solutions 5 star review on 16th June 2021
I highly recommend Global Vans, and can't praise the excellent customer service enough. Ben Pomphrey helped us with the purchase of our new van, and was there for us every step of the way, on hand with helpful information, always going the extra mile for us. I must have called him a hundred times with different questions - probably driving him mad! But he was always so polite, courteous, and patient. Delivery of our van was swift and we couldn't happier!
Richard price what can I say true to his word delivers the goods every time without fail
Great service , great price, very pleased with the van
Excellent service from Richard price from start to finish.
Dealt with Ryan Griffiths from the off. He dealt with everything superbly and cannot thank him enough for his professionalism and knowledge. Lovely gentleman.
Excellent service, friendly helpful staff, would recommend them to anyone.
Easy and quick no hassle
Excellent communication and service. Great van and price
The advice and manner of the consultant charlie conway was fantastic,knowledgeable and friendly,couldnt ask for more,would highly recommend.
I would like to compliment massively my salesman Brahim from the first call to confirmation of sale he was outstanding in all departments keeping me updated throughout thanks again and I will certainly come to Global Vans in the future
Great experience with global vans. Jason Perry made everything so easy, and understandable. Great on price, and kept me informed at every point
We’ve used global vans since 2018. They are a Brilliant company to use. We’ve just ordered our second lot of new vans from Marc at global vans. Marc is very easy to deal with. He goes the extra mile to fully explain anything your are unsure of and helps you decide what’s best for you with the budget you’ve got. Can not fault him at all, he’s a valuable asset to the global vans team.
Absolutely appalling customer service never return calls even Brahmin, waiting for a call back over 3 weeks now he said he was sorting, spoke to Arch last Thursday he promised to call back We have spoke to others who all say the same they are busy or I’ll get them to call you back, never return our calls Just send emails to say sorry to hear your cancelling your order and they will use the deposit to cover costs WE NEVER GAVE INSTRUCTION TO CANCEL WE HAVE TRIED OVER 15 TIMES TO SPEAK WITH SOMONE YOU'LL KNOW AS YOU SAY CALLS ARE RECORDED FOR TRAINING PURPOSES WE WANT OUR DEPOSIT REFUNDED AS YOUVE ALLOCATED OUR VAN TO SOMEONE ELSE
Hi, thank you for your feedback. I can see from your file that you ordered a stock Mercedes Sprinter in October 2020. I can see 50+ calls/email chasing you to sign your finance documents. The Mercedes dealer couldn't keep the vehicle on hold any longer so in May 2021 the vehicle was reallocated. I've asked Brahim to give you a call this afternoon to discuss your options going forward. I hope we can supply you a vehicle in the future.
Global Van Solutions is rated 4.44 based on 779 reviews