Global Van Solutions Reviews

Ashton Road,
Bristol,
United Kingdom

Tell us how Global Van Solutions made you happy
A professional service and we were kept informed on delivery by Charlie Ridler and received a good service even with the lock down restrictions in place. I would recommend this company/service.
Great service from a very knowledgable, efficient, and friendly member of staff (Olivier Thomas). I was really pleased with the deal he found for me.
first class service from Richard recommend him all the time
Great service from Marc Pearne, prompt replying to me and a good deal , would definitely call him again when we need another vehicle
Very prompt service from Richard, would thoroughly recommend
Jacob Meek looked after us from beggining to end. Very professional and informative.
We will use them again!
Very fast and professional service. I was kept informed every step of the way. I would highly recommend this company / service.
Many thanks Taylor Coleman
Great service from the first phone call.
Highly recommended.
Perfect customer service. Made purchasing a van simple. Many thanks to Marc Pearne for the support and knowledge in making this an easy purchase. The after care is second to none too. Thank you Global vans
Professional service, clear information,curtious, promt in replying to any questions, Jason is a asset to your company, it was a pleasure doing business with, and kept me informed about what would happen before handing me over Chelsea
30 mins from 1st contact to signing the van lease purchase agreement with a fantastic helping hand fro Jack Grant on the sales team.
Global Vans have been almost perfect to work with, great communication and Helpful most of the time,
My delivery was going to be march but due to import issues put back to may and then Marc Managed to get me one sooner delivered today 9th April. The reason Im not giving 5 stars is due to Registration issues I paid for tax and from what i can tell vehicle has been delivered un taxed, also I cant insure it as it has not yet been registered with dvla, however this could just be a dvla issue and not Global vans. I have a second van on order and will definitely consider them next year for my 3rd.
Hi Adam, thank you for the feedback. I've asked Tillie from our admin team to give you a call this afternoon. Please rest assured the vehicle is taxed, with it being a brand new vehicle and only registered within the last 24 hours it won't show on the DVLA system for a few days, your insurance company will be used to this so you shouldn't have any problems insuring it. Thank you for the continued business and I hope we can supply you again in the future.
Charlie Conway has been nothing but brilliant, reliable and clear. Has made buying my van a very easy task. Will 100% be using him again when the time comes.
Paid deposit for van, date I was meant to receive it has been and gone.

Have chased them for two days and haven't heard a thing.

Lost work as a result.
Hi Dan, thank you for your feedback. I can see your was placed on the 15th March with a 3 week lead-time. I understand the ETA has now fallen back slightly to the 17th April. We'll continue to keep you updated and if you would like to consider an alternative unit please let me know. Thank you for the business.
!AWFUL COMPANY GO ELSEWHERE!
!AWFUL COMPANY GO ELSEWHERE!
David is the friendliest guy to start with, once he’s got that sale in though good luck speaking to anyone.
Once we’d placed the order with David a woman called Kate took over our order, how she has a job is baffling. She replies to emails 3 days after they are sent, with 3 word blunt unhelpful replies not actually answering the multiple questions being asked. Clearly not a people person and not sure she should be in customer services!
Global vans will promise you a delivery date but DO NOT expect it to come when they say, also do not expect anyone to give you an explanation, or an apology or even a slight bit of empathy, once they’ve got your deposit money they are not interested in you, they’ve got other people to give false information too and they clearly don’t have time to be on the phone.
We ordered our van in January. We were told it would be here the 1st of March, then the 1st of April and now we’ve been told it’ll be the end of May, still with no explanation.
Shockingly we did actually order a van because we want a van, so we’ve cancelled the order because a 5 month wait for a van that was supposed to be 8 weeks just isn’t good enough as the van is needed for work.
Being the terrible company that global vans are though they will not refund the deposit and are calling it a ‘admin fee’ which is a joke, we’re buying a Citron Dispatch not a 10 bed mansion.
Also, if you post any negative feedback onto their Facebook page it’s deleted pretty much immediately and then they block your account which makes me question how much negative feedback they’re getting, as there is minimal positive feedback!!
Absolutely atrocious company AVOID AT ALL COSTS.
Hi Maisie/Sam, thank you for your feedback. I understand your case has been passed to our Resolution Manager to discuss further, expect a call back within 48 working hours.
Dealing with Ryan Griffiths and Chelsea Drew was a good experience for me. They were both very helpful and delivered a great service. I am very happy with my van, a big thank you to both of you. Regards Claude.
Corey Jones the salesman who I dealt with was a pleasure to deal with, made the experience extremely easy very informative and no pressure selling
Highly recommended
Cory - great service. Attentive. Helpful and a pleasure to talk to through the sales process and answered and questions.
Great staff. Attentive, helpful and Easy to talk to
Very helpful from the first conversation to getting my private number plate put on the new van
Global Van Solutions is rated 4.41 based on 705 reviews