Globalvans.co.uk Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Globalvans.co.uk

sales@globalvans.co.uk

County GatesAshton RoadBristol

How would you rate Globalvans.co.uk ?

Why not write another review on a recent company you have used and be in with a chance to win Ā£250 Amazon Gift Card. Review Another Company

Julie Durno T\A Happy Tails
Verified Buyer
"The van is an absolute godsend. It runs like a dream and we have no complaints. Just bliss. 1. 10 (being the highest) We had the pleasure of talking with Danny Gazzard & Tillie Milkins. Both were always professional, friendly, kind and personable. In my opinion, with keeping me updated and kept in the loop of what was happening with the lease procedure - I could not have been happier. There were times I would phone Danny for reassurance that all was well - every time - always friendly - never annoyed that I was again asking another question. A real sweetheart. They are both a credit to Global Vans and so I would very much recommend. Without a doubt."
Jamie Holloway
Verified Buyer
"i am very happy with the new van thanks. Have already recommended your company to a contractor I work with who I believe has ordered two vans with yourselves already. The sales rep was very helpful and full of knowledge. The van arrived when it was meant to."
"would highly recommend global vans. The reason I have given this score is because after doing some research on global vans I saw some negative feedback. This put me on edge and I was slightly paranoid that I was going to be messed around or the van would be late, damaged or not turn up etc. This was not the case! Both yourself and Justin were very helpful. The van arrived on time and was in top condition! I’m very happy with the van and will most likely use you again and the end of this contract. Many Thanks Pete"
Mr Peter Tate
Verified Buyer
"Very easy process from start to finish"
P.shayler@yahoo.com
Verified Reviewer
"I would score Global vans 10, and the reason for this is Danny Gaskell. He was brilliant from start to finish, and he sorted everything he said he would to the timescales he set. He was an absolute pleasure to deal with and I would highly recommend him to anyone"
"Simplistic, personable, knowledgeable staff and price."
Mr Graham Phipps
Verified Buyer
"Very efficient service, competitively priced deal."
Scott Penfold
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic service throughout, sales team helpful and knowledgeable , all run very smooth and delivered on time/early."
"I was staring a new Business on the 4th April 2018 and needed a van to be delivered this date. I contacted Cory from the Global Vans team 7 days before I was due to start trading and gave him the impossible task of a van being delivered before I started (There was a bank holiday in there too) Cory kept me fully informed throughout the process with daily calls and even sorted out the road tax, vehicle insurance and company insurance through him and his team also. Highly recommended, will be back as I grow!!"
Richard Lumm
Verified Reviewer
"I called for a quotation spoke to Stuart Meale and the rest is history Where can you get a new van within a week have it delivered without paying a penny So thank you very much Stuart defo 5 star šŸ‘"
Mick Williams
Verified Reviewer
"great deal great van delivered to the door by great man no complaints exactly what it says on tin"
"Brilliant service could not fault a thing. Ryan was helpful, friendly and professional throughout the whole process. Will definitely be recommending global vans. Thank you for your fantastic service one very happy customer."
"Fantastic service. Cory was extremely helpful, always happy to answer questions and always called back if he was unable to take the call first time. Would definitely recommend using Global Vans"
Ashley Collins
Verified Buyer
"Overall been pleased with global vans & have recommended to lots of people who are looking at buying new in the future. Pricing was main reason for my purchase."
"I am more than happy with Global vans From the 1st phone call to the van being delivered Global vans were excellent, answering any and every question. Recommended to a couple of work mates. Thank you. Regards Steve Orbital electrical sw Ltd"
Mr David Maidens
Verified Buyer
"the van is great thanks, service 10/10 with Global"
Will Wythe
Verified Buyer
"I would be happy to recommend Global Vans, the service was quick, all the staff were friendly and knowledgeable and it couldn't have been easier, also the you had the best deal after shopping around."
Shaun Gilbert
Verified Buyer
"Good experience with the staff always kept me updated and keen to answer any questions"
Sarah Loveless
Unverified Reviewer
"good service and exactly what i asked for"
Simon Hallows
Unverified Reviewer
"super helpful , effecient and organised, customer service amazing"
Globalvans.co.uk is rated 4.56 based on 441 reviews