Global Van Solutions Reviews

Global Van Solutions 5 star review on 16th September 2021
Carisbrooke Handyman
Global Van Solutions 5 star review on 14th September 2021
Alexandru Farcas
Ben was extremely helpful & went out of his way to help us find a van that we wanted. In the future we'll definitely deal with him again
Great service from Arjun, thanks again!
David was excellent and a great deal was had , so top notch all round.
Great service from Louis and Global vans
Steve at Global vans was really helpful in helping us purchase a new van. He guided us through the availability and gave us his professional advice on which van best suited our needs. So much so we have ordered another van for delivery late summer.
Taylor was tip top. Super helpful, worked hard to move things quickly as we needed things moving quick. Top stuff from him and the company do some great deals.
Dealt with Cory Jones, he was very helpfull at finding the right deal for me. Exelent service, highly recomended.
I was taken through the process by Robert who was extremely patient, knowledgeable and also totally understanding when I had some delays. His advice and guidance was very much needed due to not having had a van before, and he made me aware of all the deals available before committing. I have a 3 month wait now, but up to this point I have received excellent service and would certainly recommend 👍
Connor at global was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. Always available to speak with and i am really happy with the deal he found for me, I would reccomend to anyone.
They charged me a whopping £550 to cancel a van that wasn't meant to be delivered for at least 3 months. So basically, I ordered a van from them back in Feb/March, this process was good until I was signing the paperwork, then they realised they needed to add on around £50 pcm, still not sure why... So the £370 van (incl Tax) now costs £416... They failed to inform me at the time that I'd have to pay additional road tax because the van costs over £40k. So from the initial quote I'd accepted I was looking at paying now around £850 extra per year. Once I add on for additional insurance, tax etc, this van which I'd originally allocated £400 on pcm, was going to cost me around £600 pcm... I tried to remove some of the extras, consider a different van, but was told that the van was already built (3 months to go btw), and I couldn't remove extras, and whenever I contacted the company to look for something more reasonable, I was always talked out of changing the van due to resale value, and only then did I tease out the information that I would have to pay additional tax on this one, which I could save on another van, but I'd never own that van etc... So after being unable to comfortably plan for these much higher costs than initially discussed, I asked them to cancel the van. And they charged me all of the deposit I paid for a van I've never even seen a picture of... I don't have the VIN, I don't have information on its status, and have never been told that it's being manufactured let alone that it's complete... I consider taking £550 as a charge for cancelling a van that hasn't been delivered to be extortionate... It's dishonest, and I found that once I'd placed the order in, I was met with lethargy and some annoyance when I wanted to get the details right... Here's your chance, justify the £550 cancellation charge.
Hi Antony, thank you for your feedback. I've looked into your case and can see the van you ordered had gone into build so the specification could not be amended. We offered to requote you based on your revised specification but due to list price increases and discount changes, the price would have been more expensive even though you reduced your spec. The road fund licence would not have changed, commercial vehicles are charged at one rate. You decided to cancel your order so as per the order form you signed there is a cancellation fee. I hope we can supply you again in the future.
Taylor Coleman was professional friendly and a wonderful guide to me getting my new van outstanding service, outstanding van as well
Great service from Global Vans, honest, helpful and very professional. Great knowledge of the market and no hard selling. Will definitely use again whilst building our fleet. Special shout to Jason Perry, who worked nonstop to get us a great deal on 3 very smart new vans. 5 star service and a great app for tracking your order.
Smooth transaction and very helpful staff made the Lease transaction easy. Ben Pomphrey have given me his full attention to all my Van needs. Thank again for the good help.
Elliott was just amazing. I had to relay information from my Son & Husband which made no sense to me, however Elliott was patient and got everything we needed. Now awaiting our two vans to start our business with hopefully more to be ordered in the future. I would highly recommend.
I am very happy with the service provided by Elliot at Global Vans. He explained all options very clearly. He kept in touch to make sure all documents were available asap. Very polite and professional. If you require a new van, I have no hesitation in recommending this company.
Very happy with the service from Loui at global vans
DAN WAS THE MAN,THE SERVICE WAS BRILLIANT FROM START TO FINISH, THANKS DAN FROM ALUN AT ENTERPRISE TYRE AND AUTO,
Excellent Service
Great service from Charlie Rider at Global Vans, van was delivered 11 days from date of order. Would highly recommend.
Global Van Solutions is rated 4.58 based on 1,270 reviews