Globalvans.co.uk Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Globalvans.co.uk

sales@globalvans.co.uk

County GatesAshton RoadBristol

Tell us how Globalvans.co.uk made you happy

Courier, Own Driver
Telephone, Live Chat
"All good thanks and yes i would definitely recommend global vans to a friend."
Posted 17 minutes ago
"Terrible Customer service Paid Jacob Meek £500 deposit to secure grey Ford Ranger vehicle but vehicle was then sold on to another customer, Second silver vehicle was found, not such a nice colour and more expensive! Then many errors with documentation/communication systems to set up the lease. Vehicle finally arrived without a full tank of fuel ( not as the quote). Tow bar doesn’t work or fit properly, but just told by Jacob to go to a Ford dealer to get it sorted out! (This is an after market item fitted by X? supplier so not a ford dealer issue!) Jacob said he would get someone to call me, no one ever has! No response to many requests by either phone or emails for over six months now, asking for a refund for the fuel despite sending copies of the receipt 4 times! Finally requested some form of communication from a director, letting me know providing basic customer service is valued at Global Vans, so guess what NOTHING _ A truly rotten company In contrast I have leased three vehicles from leaseyournextcar.com and have had complete satisfaction with the whole service they provide from start to end of contract."
"Score 8 The reason good service"
"On a scale from 1-10 I would be pleased to recommend Global Vans to a friend 8 out of 10. This was was thanks to my Sales Consultant's Connor Lester's patience with any questions or queries I had, and was always helpful to go that extra mile. Thanks for all your help. Regards Dean Bartley"
"10 out of 10 Loveing my new van its making a big difrence to my business and Iwill definitely recommend Global vans thanks for all your help in getting me kitted out with a new van. Regards James Johnston."
"Yes everything is good, !. 10, no problems at all Thanks Jane"
"Global gave me a fantastic deal from the start, and it was delivered in super quick time. And I must mention Ben and Verity as they were superb with their customer services."
"Jack and Amanda were both very helpful and the whole thing from start to finish was very easy and stress free"
"This was my first dealing with Global Vans, was immediately iimpressed with the helpful friendly service that Stuart gave me, told him what we required, he gave me several options, and we decided to get a Transit, so far it’s very good, well equipped and finished, drives really well, will definitely be getting our next van from them, I’ll give 9 out of 10, the reason was a few mistakes on the contract which delayed the delivery, but otherwise very pleased."
"This company has messed me around for the whole month. we were promised a van by mid oct which didn't happen. it came Friday at last. the most important thing I needed was the invoice before the end of oct because it was our end of year for tax purposes, which we were promised. again they didn't deliver.No one answers the phone and when they eventually do the person I need to speak to is on the other line. I have phoned daily for the last few weeks. I have now got a letter from the finance company dated 5/11 which im fuming about because they now cant back date it. I have phoned twice a day this week for an invoice only to receive one last night with the incorrect date. I again phoned this morning and have now finally got the right invoice sent over. Ive never known a company like it. I would never use them again"
"10 the reason is because all the people I've spoken to have got a sense of humour and I've enjoyed talking to them . I needed a van you guys got it no fuss no dramas. Cheers Nick Ps the van shakes a bit at warp 9 but I will get used to it lol"
"I would highly recommend global vans to anyone that was interested. I would give 10 out of 10. The reason for this is I was dealing with Cory and he was very honest and extremely helpful from the very first phone call I made. He really looked after me, there was a couple of little things that cropped up during the process and they were all sorted out ASAP with minimal fuss. I found him very easy to talk to and again very helpful so would recommend him to anyone. Cheers Cory. Sent from my iPhone"
"Top Company.Thanks Robert for your help me to get new van for just open limited company. Will recommend to anyone."
"1=10 2=after speaking to at least 7 different van companies not one of them was interested when I said I might have a problems with my credit rating they were not interested Jacob at global van still did everything he could to get me the van I wanted and he did end up getting me the van I wanted I am now on my third van with them and will use no one else in future excellent service J.cross"
"Hi Tony Just to say thank you for delivering the van in time, I know have it all ready for the engineer, last step is if the chippy turns up to rack the back out. Thank you to you and your tram for meeting my deadline and I look forward to purchasing new vehicles in the new year."
"New van is lovely thanks again for a great service you provide"
"I am happy to give feed back: I would rate Global with a 10 happily They made leasing my vans easy apart from filling out paperwork that I hate doing it was a very simple process. Next vans I lease I will come to you first and as long as the prices remain as competitive as on this time round I will happily lease with you again."
"The van is excellent thankyou and with regards feedback I would give global 10 out of 10, from the first contact everything was so smooth. It all happened so quickly and with no drama that I personally could not believe how quick and seamless it all was. I would not hesitate to use global again."
"Global vans have been very facilitative in getting me the van of my choice on time, in the right condition. I have never bought a van before and have been delighted with the experience. I live on the Isle of Skye so spending a day travelling to and from a location to get a van takes valuable time away from me conducting my business. The van was bought to my door and they even helped me get some money off my insurance! Thanks Global Vans, I'll be back. Highly recommended"
"Van is great thank you. Would definitely give global and a 10. Everyone I spoke with were extremely helpful, especially Natalie. Would be happy to recommend Global Vans"
Globalvans.co.uk is rated 4.55 based on 476 reviews