Global Van Solutions Reviews

Ashton Road,
Bristol,
United Kingdom

Tell us how Global Van Solutions made you happy
Imminent I was told , it’s in stock 3-4 weeks it shouldn’t take this long especially I’m 1 hour away
thank you for your feedback. If you can please contact me on sales@globalvans.co,uk with your name or order ID I can investigate further.
Rang up for a van yesterday that is advertised at £13990+vat and i want to bye it outright thats not the actual price its £15600 for which i am a little confused what the advertised price is for a con by the sounds of it?
Hi Matt, I can't see a record of your enquiry on our system but if you email sales@globalvans.co.uk with the vehicle you've seen advertised i'll confirm what stock we have remaining. thanks
Signed up on the 21/03/2019. For a relay l3 got a good price and very helpful. Paid a £550 deposit to Stuart . Then nearly 2 weeks went by no contact at all . I call globals sales agent Stuart for a update . I was asked if I had a request to send my driving license. I Informed Stuart no , I have had no contact since the 21/03 . there replay was I of slipped through the net .so I sent the driving license same day 3/04/2019 . Since then I have had a email from admin .. however I been emailing them a number of times for any sort of news on the progress of my order for the van , had very little info back back apart from they are still wait for reg and vin number .. I need help please !! Van was in stock at time off order ...
Hi David, thank you for your feedback. I can see we informed you of your registration/chassis details on the 23rd April. We gave you a lead time of 3 weeks so apologise that it took four weeks to get you this information. Lead times have fallen back on Citroens and we're doing everything we can to get you your van as quickly as possible. We do try and keep our customers informed of delays, I can see we've emailed you numerous times but our phone calls could of been more regular. Please rest assured we are doing everything we can to get you your van as quickly as possible. Tillie from our admin dept. will be in contact shortly.
Sometimes over certain issues you never even get a ring back as promised. Also the day i was told i was going to receive the vehicle it never turned up i waited in all day. No phone call at all or an explanation, I had to ring them to be told it has not left the dealership, I had work booked in next day and I had to let my customers down. As of yet, I wait to find out when I will receive it.
Thank you for your feedback. We do apologise for the inconvenience of having to rearrange your delivery date. Unfortunately your aftermarket dealer supplied bulkhead wasn't fitted in time. I'm pleased that we were able to get you a hire van to cover you whist we rearranged delivery. I'm glad everything is OK now and hope you're enjoying the van.
Had my Relay for 9 months now to be told it is not in my name, is in theirs. After they told me I would be registered owner from start, they would only be holding log book. They then change change to my name not telling me when meaning I have now been driving my van for 9 days with no tax. Cut story short, if I would of had accident my insurance company may not of paid out as I was not owner, left out of pocket on tax as I paid a full year with them, and could of been fined from police for driving with no tax. I am also second owner of vehicle when 9 months old. Wish I had of bought from citreon, I am also getting poor service from my citreon dealer as I bought on line not from them.
Dear Mr Kiddell. thank you for your feedback. I've looked into your case and can see you took a Citroen Relay out on finance in May 2015. As per the signed order form the van was registered to the finance provider first and then put into your name, this is standard practice with most manufacturers when you take a vehicle on finance. You did pay for 12 months road tax so will of course be refunded for the remaining 3 months. The DVLA changed the procedure last year where the road tax can not be transferred when a change of keeper occurs, we do explain this in our order back, I'm sorry if this wasn't relayed to you clearly enough. Your warranty from Citroen has exactly the same cover that you would of received if you had leased the vehicle direct from a Citroen dealer, if you are having problems with your local dealer please let me know and we will speak to the Citroen Fleet dept. who can monitor your case.
Everyting went brilliantly until you give them a deposit, then dont expect a return call or even a delivery date! they claim even not to be able to sell us GAP insurance ! however van has now been delivered and is fine still waiting for calls to be returned though!
After reading all the negative feedback here, it seems I am in the same boat as most of the others, ordered my van 2nd September and was told I would have it within 3 weeks, and here we are 12th October nearly 6 weeks later and no van, same problem as most, no communication from global vans to let me know what is going on, I have to keep ringing them and email them, my van had supposedly been sitting in Southampton for over 3 weeks and it's ford fault coz they have massive backlog, the catch is they take a deposit of you when you order other wise I would have gone else where, much longer and I will
Hi Lee, firstly we do sincerely apologise for the delay on your Ford Transit Custom. Looking through the file notes and call records I can see you've had weekly conversations with your sales person (Melanie) regarding the delays. Unfortunately Ford have had a huge backlog at the docks which they are working through and the latest update form Ford is that your van is imminent. I've asked Mel to call you again this morning to discuss the best way forward. thank you for your feedback.
Not too impressed. Firstly van was meant to turn up on the Tuesday but the drivers tachograph ran out. Rang the office next morning who said the van was three hours away, so we asked it to be delivered to Yeovil to have it signed written, then it turned up half an hour after this phone call to your office, at our place. Lastly the driver asked if he could be taken to Taunton train station which is about fourteen miles away, so no not too impressed
Hi Sydney. Firstly, sorry to hear that you were let down at one of the final stages of the process. I understand your frustration with the delivery agent, they are restricted by the laws that govern professional drivers and there are hefty implications if they work outside of their tachograph. I've spoken to Vauxhall and they assure me that it isn't their normal policy for their drivers to ask for lifts to stations and they are given a travel allowance to cover these costs so they will be having a word with the driver concerned to reiterate this. once again apologies for the disappointing delivery, I hope this won't affect your three years hire of the Vivaro Sportive. Regards, Jonathan.
What a shame that the customer care and attention dies a death once a van has been delivered. A courtesy phone call to ask if you have taken delivery and is everything okay would be nice. But it seems you quickly become history once your payment has been banked. Took delivery of an Iveco Daily in April 2014. It arrived with a leaking windscreen, side door and back door. The reverse camera was in-operative and the Tom-Tom package I was told I was getting was absent. I felt I was totally on my own dealing with Iveco with very little help from Global. Although I found the the staff most pleasant. Nothing materialised !!! Despite many promises have never received the Sat-nav part. Was rather silly to expect a better response when purchasing another van in July 2014. It seems the only true way of a company showing their true customer care and commitment is when there are problems and how they are dealt with. The new Nissan arrived with a dented side panel and with 3 months of road tax already expired. Informed Global immediately. The reaction is at least consistent, left to keep chasing people myself to make things happen. Is this proper? Is this fair? Buying new vehicles should be an enjoyable experience. Not become a chore. Running out of time and patience now so have bought the missing Sat-nav part myself and getting the dent sorted as well because cannot delay the sign-writing any longer. So many thanks to the staff at Global who I have got to know quite well but sadly there has not been a conclusion from all this contact. Richard Pearson-Director at Yate Kitchen Co. Ltd.
Hi Richard, firstly I do apologise for the lack of customer service. To address your points, we agree that the Iveco was delivered in a substandard condition, as soon as we were made aware of this we liaised with the supplying Iveco dealer to visit your premises to replace the windscreen and investigate the leaks, I believe this is now all fixed. The reverse camera's wire to the monitor was damaged when the windscreen was replaced, this has been repaired. The TomTom option is a preparation pack, it's a £21 option and only includes the socket to plug it in. With the next order you placed for a Nissan NV400 it did arrive with a small dent, the supplying Nissan dealer has agreed to get this repaired, I understand the process of getting this done did take longer than expected but I can confirm this has been arranged. This isn't our typical service and again I do apologise that we let you down, we will review the process and make changes where necessary. Best Regards, Jonathan.
First time i have used Global van solutions, my Toyota truck was delivered minus three items missing as per order, not pleased, after numorous phone calls i was reassured that the order would be completed asap, unfortunately after phone call after phone, call and passed from one person to another, the order was completed weeks and weeks later, and done very poorly .I like the truck, but not all the hassle that went with it, so will not be useing Global vans again.
Thank you for you feedback, its important to us. Having looked at this deal we were let down by our accessory supplier which went out of business and left us in the dark. We were quick to respond to the issue but apologise for any inconvenience caused.
I've bought a Citroen Relay H2L3 Enterprise and I've received quite good advise. The salesman was very helpful and efficient until I actually passed the order... that's when I learnt that I wouldn't get the van for 3 weeks when I had specifically told that I needed it Asap. The salesman had told me that although he couldn't commit to a delivery date before signing the contract (if I said so to my customers, I'm not sure I could sell anything), he would put it on the fast track. In the end, I've ordered the van mid-July (12th) and had it delivered on 15th of August! In the meantime I had to hire a van which cost me much more than the couple of hundreds pounds I was supposed to save. I wouldn't recommend and would advise to pay very little extra and get the van as promised with a proper service. A pity as the person at the back office was efficient and pleasant.
Dear Cedric, as we stated in your order delivery would be 3 weeks from the date your order form was received -17th July. The further week delay was caused by not receiving your finance document back for a further week. We are pleased that you valued the advice given by Justin your account manager.
Global Van Solutions is rated 4.43 based on 725 reviews