Global Van Solutions Reviews

Ashton Road,
Bristol,
United Kingdom

Tell us how Global Van Solutions made you happy
I phoned global vans and spoke to Taylor, I was interested in the transit custom, went through the options, signed the finance documents electronically, paid the deposit, van arrived exactly as specified it couldn’t have been easier.
We've ordered 4 vans through global, with Connor being our point of contact. Very easy to deal with and a seamless customer journey.
Terrific service provided throughout by Jason Perry @ Global Vans Much obliged for making the whole process so simple and stress free ! Highly recommended.
Robert was very efficient. Managed to get me the cheapest deal on the market!
As soon as you notify that your not going to continue the communication stops. No notification of recall on van, which cost us two days labour and £270 in unnecessary repairs. They refuse to help! Currently waiting to see if they turn up to collect van in the time slot they have dictated - now 1 hour 20 mins outside their window & all they can do is tell me to wait until Monday (it is Friday now) as they can't get hold of the driver's company that are supposed to be collecting the van! They can't access any details on my account because the girl that arranged the collection and her mangers are ALL off. Without asking my name or any details they confirmed to me the vehicle registration! No access to my account my ar--!
Hi Ron, thank you for your feedback. I understand you've spoken to our Admin assistant manager this afternoon to get any issues resolved.
Great Service - Richard was on the ball and made sure we got the best price. Will be using these guys again ! Highly Recommend.
Very friendly and helpful service. Always willing to go extra mile
As my van broke down and is an essential part of my business I didn’t know what to do next as I have never leased a vehicle before. Olivier was fantastic and found me a great van at a very affordable price. He even done all he could to make sure it went through as quickly as possible. Olivier surpassed all my expectations and I’m extremely happy that I chose global vans. Will recommend to all friends and family without hesitation Thanks olivier
Great service, always use global vans Marc pearne who I deal with is fantastic great coms and that goes for all the staff in admin to. Thanks again. Geraint (Genius Plastering Ltd)
quick, efficient and easy to deal with !
Fantastic service from Dan Bond at Global Vans. This is now my second van from Global Vans. Thank you and see you again in 5 years.
Made everything easy in price is very competitive and representative was very helpful
Yes we are very happy to get all services from global van
This is the first time we have used Global Vans. Cory was very helpful and professional. Will definitely use this company again and highly recommend dealing with Cory. Thank you for all your help Cory
Great services. I was dealing with a bloke called Mark and he was very helpful.
Taylor,was amazing and professional. Thanks Taylor
I have deal with Cory from Global vans now for over 2 years. I have no problem in recommending this company. Anytime I speak with Cory he puts me at ease and deals immediately with my questions. Top customer service. Again this morning had a couple of things I needed to run through about my vehicles and got a call straight back from Cory which has allowed me to get on with my day. Many Thanks again..
Olivier was clear and very helpful.
Thanks for all the help Jack Grant looking forward to my new transit courier and 5 yrs carefree motoring JM
Global Van Solutions is rated 4.43 based on 737 reviews