Global Van Solutions Reviews

Bongo
Global Van Solutions 5 star review on 30th November 2017
Global Van Solutions 5 star review on 21st October 2016
Andrew Harris
Just received our new Mercedes Sprinter, and would like to say we are delighted with the van and the service from Global Vans. Ben Pomphry was a very helpful, knowledgeable and patient person to deal with, and I would have no hesitation in recommending him and Global Vans to anyone.
Perfect,the most timely & hassle free service, I have ever experienced in a long while by Richard. Was messed around by vanorama for almost two months & out of desperation contacted Richard & had my van in two weeks !!!! 🤗
good transaction, no hassle
We've sourced over 8 vehicles through Global Vans now and wouldn't go anywhere else. Ben Pomphrey is worth his weight in gold. The service is top notch, industry leading delivery times, good availability and very attentive throughout the sales process. A***
I have been waiting for a call back for over a week and I have been calling every single day no response, absolutely terrible!
Hi, thank you for the feedback. I've asked for this to be sorted ASAP, expect a call back this morning if you haven't had one already. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Connor Lester help me alot and I am very happy I now have a new van. Thanks alot Connor
I have a transit custom limited project X from global vans I dealt with Gavin Sloan Who sorted a package out for me within my budget nothing was too much trouble very approachable and very helpful and I got The van I really wantedI have recommended them two friends in the building trade to say what a great service I had from them will definitely be using global vans next time
Gino Necco our sales consultant made the whole process super easy!
Excellent service from star to finish. Robert Prideaux was extremely helpful & efficient.
So a month on from last review still no phone call and still waiting for a refund of our deposit Paperwork was signed told you we wanted it in April 2021 you tell us it was reallocated in May 2021 doh!!!!😣 WE DID NOT CANCEL OUR ORDER YOU DID !!!!! you allocated it to some else not our problem what is a problem is we want our deposit back NOW!!!! We will take this further now as promised twice we would get a call from the manager guess what THEY NEVER CALL BACK !!!!!!!! FUMING !!!!!!! And don’t answer passing the buck which is exactly what you done our 2 previous reviews 😡😡😡😡😡
Hi, thank you for your feedback. I can see from your file that you ordered a in stock Mercedes Sprinter in October 2020, I'm sorry to hear that you had to close your business for five months but the Mercedes dealer couldn't keep the vehicle on hold any longer so in May 2021 the vehicle was reallocated. I have asked Jack to call you to resolve any outstanding issues.
Ben pomphrey handled it all for me very professional with no hassle
Excellant service yet again
Really good customer service help me out massively
Corey was very helpful. Very highly recommended
We have used Global Vans a couple of times, they have always been relatively easy to communicate with and prompt to respond to any problems. Delivery was prompt, only problem we had was that we could not get a silver van quick enough so went with a black one but that was not a major issue for us. Recently we dealt with Marc Pearne, definitely would recommend.
Exceptional service from Cory, from initial telephone enquiry to delivery of my new VW T-ROC took just 14 days. His efficient and friendly advice was second to none and it made the whole process a pleasure to deal with, he is the 'go to' man. 100% satisfied. Well done Cory.
Just Easy!
Marc made my my first leasing experience a breeze, as he took care of all the details and got me a great deal as well. I would highly recommend him and Global Vans if you're looking to lease a vehicle.
Global Van Solutions 5 star review on 14th July 2021
I have been dealing with Olivier throughout the sales proses of purchasing our company VAN and he has been fantastic, he has been so helpful now I have recommended another company which we are in the proses of purchasing another. Thank you Olivier.
Global Van Solutions is rated 4.45 based on 834 reviews