Global Van Solutions Reviews

Resealed
Global Van Solutions 5 star review on 28th April 2021
Bongo
Global Van Solutions 5 star review on 30th November 2017
We were told we could lease a van on the 11th May 2017 that would be delivered free to our door within 7 to 10 days. Great just what we needed so we paid deposit and order was placed on the 12th May 2 weeks later we are told we are told van is in Bristol just waiting for reg number which should be 2 days. Repeated phone calls and broken promises. Told people will phone the next day even though that person is on holiday. 2nd June after stressful calls I have 2 reg numbers as there has been an error. Signed lease agreement urgently so as to get a delivery date great we think the van will be with us soon. No we will find out next Friday 9th June a date for deliver as it's not in the dealership at all and it's not been ply lined. We now have to hire a van as we can't run our business without one. I have never been treated this way before. How un professional. Don't be mislead by the advert NEW VAN IN 7 to 10 DAYS IT DOES NOT HAPPEN!!!!
Thank you for your feedback, I’m pleased we have now resolved the issues and thank you for the revised 5* review above.
Within minutes of sending an enquiry I was bombarded with emails and texts. Ok, a little bit OTT but this is the way of the world. BUT.......never heard a thing after Mark emailed to say he would contact me "within a few hours" the next day. Dropped an email reply at the end of the day to say I hadn't heard anything. Got a reply from Mark saying it was very busy, and that he would call first thing and make my deal a very good one. Guess what...? Not heard a thing. Try cutting down on the typical sales patter and actually deliver what the customer wants: no fuss, honest and up front information. Not impressed in the slightest.
4 months and I still do not have my van! Quicker to make it my self and now the finance documents have arrived the price is a lot more then me and the sales man agreed on before I paid my deposit. 10 DAYS FOR A VAN! TRY TWELVE WEEKS AND STILL WAITING! Don't worry my review will not be just on your site!
Hi Neil, thank you for your review. One of our team will call you this morning to go through the figures, I've had a look at the signed order form and the finance documents and I can't see any difference between the two figures. Regarding the delay on your vehicle, I've have a look through the file notes and you placed the order on the 12th June 2015 with an estimated delivery date of the 18th July 2015. This estimated delivery date did fall back to early August when you spoke to our sales manager Simon on the 7th August and it was agreed you would prefer to wait until the new number plate to take delivery. The new 65 registration plate is out on the 1st September so Ford are preparing your vehicle for delivery at the earliest possible date for the new plate. As discussed you'll have a phone call today to go through all these point.
Good communication but was told front end of this week to me Monday or Tuesday nothing yet 😢
Strange company. Told me van in stock , applied for finance(tiny amount). Five days later, still no answer,salesman ignoring calls and call backs. Sales manager later told me all finance companies taking a week plus. Went elsewhere, deposit paid, finance sorted, van ordered. Turnaround 90 minutes😂 Another salesperson admitted Vans not actually in stock(or indeed country). Just bizarre behaviour, and no idea why they lie like this. Possibly will get you to put deposit down , then have to wait weeks or months for the van to arrive once you are tied in? Whatever the explanation AVOID!
Hi Steve, thank you for your feedback. I can see you submitted your details for a finance application last Thursday, the application wasn't automatically accepted by the finance company so it would then go to a manual underwriter, they're currently running at a five day turnaround on decisions, it's now Tuesday so that's only three days. We have a wide range of finance partners, for the best rates the decision isn't always instant. I've confused when you say you placed a deposit, no payment has been asked for or taken at this stage. The van in the colour you asked for is in stock, we are short of stock in other colours so that's where you might be confused. I'm sorry we couldn't help you on this occasion, I hope you'll consider us in the future.
Placed an order for a van, waited for a week heard nothing then was told not in stock for 3 months so had to order another. Ending up waiting 5 weeks for the van instead of the 7/10 days we were told when we ordered. Paid out £370 for a hire van due to this. Communication poor. Catalogue of errors including new van being sent to the wrong house. Spent to much time chasing updates and information via email and phone calls. Very stressful indeed. Felt like I was bothering them.
Poor Staff and Misleading Company
Hi, thank you for your revised 4* review above, i'm glad we were able to resolve your issues.
Lied to about the delievery date of my new van just to get my payment then when asking to cancel the manager Promised me a refund and i have now called in 4 times to be fobbed off with promises of a call back. I have started legal proceedings as all emails and calls are bieng ignored AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS
Hi Ricky, thank you for your feedback. I’ve looked into your case and can see you placed an order for a Peugeot Boxer on Thursday 24th August, you wanted it on the new September ‘67’ registration plate. We processed your order and issued you with the registration plate and finance documents after the bank holiday weekend on the Tuesday 29th August – just one working day after placing the order. You rang on that afternoon stating you wanted delivery on Monday 4th September or you would cancel the order, we explained that the first week of September is one of the busiest weeks of the year for deliveries and we couldn’t promise delivery that day and you were realistically looking at later that week or early the following, - you demanded a refund of your £550 holding deposit. We explained our process and issued you a cancellation form to sign and return. The following day you submitted this review. As discussed your deposit has been refunded to your credit card, it will take a couple of days to show on your statement. I’m sorry that you feel we let you down, we were on schedule to deliver your new van well within our 7-14 working days typical turnaround.
Absolutely terrible service. Was friendly and helpful and talked to you like your best mate until the money was taken. We informed Arjun we need the van quickly, He told us 7-10 day delivery. 6 weeks later still no van... Called them 6 times never return my calls asked to speak to a supervisor twice, again no call back. Don't know when the van is going to turn up BUT WE NEED IT NOW!!! also cost us £250 as we had to hire a van Do not use this company and these reviews must be fake. We also work for the BBC so thinking of getting in touch with Watchdog.. Unless we get the van in the next couple of weeks we are going to cancel and we want a full refund.
Hi Simon, thank you for your feedback. I've asked one of our senior sales advisers to give you a call to discuss the best way forward, I can see he called you yesterday and is planning on calling again shortly with a further update. I'll keep an eye on the progress and make sure you're kept informed.
Awful customer service from Richard Price. Incredibly rude and lied on many occasions about legal documents.
Hi, thank you for your feedback, if you can email me on sales@globalvans.co.uk with your name or order number I'll investigate the issue.
I ordered a van in december from global vans . Week 2 i had 3 different lights flashing . The break fluid is low. none of sensors work and theres an exhaust light that keeps coming up. I have rung global van 3 times to tell them and they have just said take it to ford no apologies or offer of a discount. I have to take a day off work unpaid and take it to the garage half hour away from my house to get it fix. i also have to pay £20 to hire the courtesy van for the day . If its not fix that day i have to take more time off work and pay more for the courtesy. DO NOT USE GLOBAL VANS. The customer service is awful and they do not care about you once they make their sale. they rang me every day for 2 weeks to try to sell me gap insurance but did not once call me to speak about the van . To make things worse my van was delivered with two dents . one in the side and one on the back bumper. I also have to take time off work to get these fixed . Make sure you check your van properly when you get it as i have only just noticed one of the dents. pathetic
Hi Will, thank you for your feedback. I can see you received your van on the 17th December, we emailed you on the 10th December with detailed instructions on how to inspect the vehicle on delivery. Unfortunately you only marked one of the two dents on the delivery sheet, we have spoken to the supplying dealer who have arranged for the dent to be repaired, it is a difficult situation when a dent is spotted a few days after delivery and not reported straight away, as a gesture of good will we will help to get the cost of repair covered (our aftersales team have been in contact today to get this resolved). Regarding the faults with the vehicle, it is a great shame when something goes wrong with a brand new vehicle, fortunately it is rare but when it does happen it is very frustrating, you are fully covered by the manufacturer warranty so we will work with you and Ford to get it fixed quickly. Once again, thank you for the business and we'll keep in contact.
Great service, quick responses, good prices - highly recommend! Cannot believe that 3 weeks ago the process started and we've now got 2 brand new vans :-)
I ordered the van in October as a swop for one I had with Google 2 years ago .I have had about 12 different dates and after trying to contact somebody again the said it's not here again for the 3rd time.bad communication. Plz don't use them not if your used to working to a deadline.shocking.am trying to cancel as we text
Hi Tony, thank you for your feedback. I can see you order a bespoke Ford Transit in October which required a factory build. At the time we stated 16-20 week delivery time, we're so far 14 weeks into the order. I can see we've have 42 contacts since you placed the order (either incoming phone call from you / outgoing call from us / text messages). We will continue to keep in contact and advise of a delivery date as soon as it is in the country.
So after waiting since before Christmas for the van, and the delivery date constantly getting put back, delivery date finally came today, and it’s the wrong van, when ringing to inform company it is the wrong van they tried to say it is the van and that I ordered a van that is in between dab and lab (there is no such thing)!! I ordered a SWB and they send a LWB, getting really fed up with this cowboy company now
Thank you for your feedback. I've looked into your case and can see you signed a order form for a L2 (LWB) Vivaro. On delivery of the L2 (LWB) you rejected the vehicle as you wanted a L1 (SWB). Our sales manager has called you to discussed your options and have agreed to switch you in to a L1 (SWB) and have sent you a revised order form to sign. We can only deliver what you order but we'll always try and help resolve the situation, I'm glad we could help get you out of the vehicle you ordered and into a new vehicle at no cost to you.
Ordered a van told it would be three weeks max Then made a deposit 550 quid Next day they ring me back and say sorry weve sold van to someone elsd and ill have to wait 4 months This is after i was accepted for credit and a credit check was made So it seriously affected my ability to get new credit
Hi Martin, thank you for your feedback. I can see you enquired about a Transit Custom with the automatic gearbox and satellite navigation. This is a very rare spec but we found you one in group stock, unfortunately between the time of you submitting your credit application and it being approved the vehicle sold elsewhere, I understand how frustrating that can be but it does occasionally happen with rare specification vehicles. We offered you close alternative specs which were in stock but these were not suitable so the only alternative was a factory order or a deposit refund. All our vehicle leases as you would expect do involve a credit check, one search isn't going to have a huge impact on your credit file, we do need to make sure you are accepted for credit before ordering a vehicle on your behalf. As discussed we do have access to a huge range of Ford models and if something becomes available in your chosen spec we will keep you informed.
The vehicle arrived on the 22/09/2017 a day late about 6.30 in the evening while having a family birthday party. The delivery person who picked up the vehicle on Wednesday had to return it because a warning light malfunction (so I was told !) The following day another delivery person phoned to say he was just leaving Bedford at 3.24 to deliver the vehicle. I told him I would not sign the vehicle was checked has it would be late and was busy with visitors he confirmed it was ok to do as he did not check and sign for the vehicle and it was wet and dusty. When it arrived with 244 delivery miles on the clock we quickly done a walk around and did not see any noticeable marks, I did not even have a demonstration of the instruments or controls apart from to start the vehicle put a foot on the clutch. As we had guest and I had already mentioned to him about the signing I did not think someone would lie about what I was signing, thank heavens for phone voice recording. On inspection of the vehicle the following day after work at 14.15pm apart from the dust we noticed scratches on the bonnet, details were forwarded to the suppliers and were totally ignored. After contacting Global a few times waiting for a return call, I was informed the supplier would go 50/50 on repairs estimate from Fords Essex £560.20 The latest is the delivery driver will not accept my call Global have informed me that the dealership have said it was signed clean and all Ok and that is the end of the matter and no action will be taken by them We must have had a dust storm in the night As Global told me I should communicate with them they will get the -star review I am currently passing on my phone recordings, The name numbers and emails of all the people concerned, to my solicitor who will be taking action and increasing the cost Globalvans first purchase was very good. Now would I rather go to a local dealer for a better service.
Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you're not 100% satisfied with your vehicle. It is very important that the vehicle is checked over inside and out and any damage marked on the delivery note before you accept delivery of vehicle. Unfortunately as you signed for the vehicle confirming receipt of a clean vehicle in a dry and good condition we are put in a difficult situation with the supplying dealer to get any damaged spotted on a later date. We are working with the dealer to try and get the issued resolved so will be in contact to discuss further
Here's the facts of my journey with global vans. I ordered a Citroen van in graphite grey. They took a deposit to secure that van. About a week later they phoned and said they no longer had the physical stock in. I eventually settled on a van. Van as supposed to arrive on a Wednesday and when I phoned at 1650 they said it hadn't been done in time and would be delivered tomorrow. Drove the van 13 miles and a total loss of power occurred. What happened from then is that they have simply booked it in for 5 days' time and not cared to get someone working overtime to sort the problem out. Still waiting and paying for a van I don't possess. Couldn't be more disappointed about the lack of callbacks. I was repeatedly promised callbacks within a certain amount of time and it never happened. They'll no doubt come up with excuses as to why such and such has happened and the courtesy vehicle is enough but ultimately I was given a faulty van, late and it broke down on the motorway.
Thank you for your feedback. In very rare circumstances brand new vans can develop faults which were not discovered when the franchised manufacturer dealer carries out their pre-delivery inspection. Although it is rare I understand how frustrating it is when you receive a brand new van for it to then develop a fault, we do try to do everything possible to fix the issue quickly and provide a courtesy van whist your van in off the road. I can see that you are in regular contact with our after-sales department to get the issue resolved and to get you back in your van as soon as possible, we do apologise for the inconvenience caused and will do everything in our power to resolve.
If I could score the customer service lower than zero I would After waiting 7months for my van I contacted them to find out about a update I was told the van was in the country and paper would be sorted once at dealership,I was contacted and asked if I would be happy to wait until New reg plate was issued,agreeing I expected the van on the 1st of the month,no ,,,no one had generated the paperwork,the van finally arrived two weeks later and wrong spec!!!! After being pressured to take delivery assurance given that it would be sorted in a week,!!no still not done,stressed frustrated and extremely dissatisfied is a understatement
Sarah, thank you for your review. We apologise for the extended delay in receiving your vehicle, and we empathise with your frustration. We realise the wait was long but with highly specific orders Ford wait to bunch similar orders together to fit production, unfortunately, it transpires that Ford UK have very little influence on production runs. We assure you we did try to push as much as possible Our supplier did not deliver the expected specification due to an error and are hugely embarrassed. They have however made strides to rectify the position as agreed with yourselves. You were given the choice to hand back the vehicle. As of today, 21/03/2017, the fitters have arrived to put the final installations on your vehicle. Again we apologise for the delays but we hope you are happy with your brand new custom vehicle.
I enquired about a van and decided to go ahead but I made it clear I needed it within two weeks,nothing seemed to be a problem to the manager,he sent documents to sign did checks and took my deposit of £550. When the acceptance sheet came through it said I wouldn't get van for another 21/2 months later.I emailed and then called them to say this wasnt Acceptable they tried to get me a more expensive van ,I declined.I wanted to cancel .This was done within 24 hrs but at no time did anybody say the deposit would not be returned. Now I'm told that for not reading small print I have to pay £550. RIP off guys going to ombudsman. Disgusting ethics these guys have.
Hello, Thank you for your feedback. I’ve discussed your case with the sales person involved and listened to the call recordings of your conversations. I can see you ordered a Citroen Berlingo in a specific specification with options fitted to meet your business requirements. The order form you signed cleared showed a lead time of April/May 2017, once you returned the order form we placed the order with Citroen. You then requested to cancel the order as you couldn’t live with the expected due date, we then sent you cancellation form showing a cancellation charge, you then signed and returned this form. We do not make a habit of charging cancellation fees, we do try and do everything possible to avoid them but when a vehicle is order in a specification which we’ll struggle to resell we do have to pass on some of the cost of reallocating the vehicle. We attempted to switch you up to the Citroen Dispatch which we had in stock, as discussed, as it could better meet your timeframe. However, you found the insurance costs prohibitive and decided not to proceed. We do understand how this can be frustrating on your end—and I’m sorry you felt misled by how the deposits work. We do clearly show this on the order form which you signed and the cancellation form which you also signed. As a gesture of goodwill, if you decide to pursue another vehicle within 6 months, we’ll be happy to put the deposit against another vehicle of your choosing. Kind regards, The Global Vans Team
I ordered a van & paid extra to have fog lights fitted. 1 day before delivery i got a call saying the lights were not fitted in time but the dealeer is going to send a fitter to me to fit them. They never did & now they ignore all my calls & emails. This was my 2nd van from this Co & definateley ny last. Most ignirent company for dealing with.
Hello, Thank you for your feedback Raymond. The initial contact was made from the 3rd party dealer to you on the 14th of February 2017. As requested, our aftersales department chased up to arrange a time on your behalf. As of 03/03/2017, the Sales Manager from the 3rd party has arranged a time with you to fit Fog Lights at a location of your choosing. We understand the delay may have been frustrating but ensure you that we followed up with tenacity to help you get them as soon as possible with another company. We hope all goes well with the installation and that you are enjoying your new van. Kind regards, The Global Vans Team
Global Van Solutions is rated 4.46 based on 854 reviews