Global Van Solutions Reviews

Resealed
Global Van Solutions 5 star review on 28th April 2021
Bongo
Global Van Solutions 5 star review on 30th November 2017
Good communication but was told front end of this week to me Monday or Tuesday nothing yet 😢
I was really happy with the service I received from Conner. I thought everything ran smoothly and i put my trust in them , I received a brand new van, What I didn't expect was when i rang through to speak to someone regarding the V5 document, the girl firstly didn't listen correctly and tried to answer something that i hadn't even asked, then when i repeated myself she couldn't get me off the phone quick enough which i find terrible customer service. Then she tells me that they retain it for 12mths which to me is shocking they said brand new van not second hand which will make me the second owner. the thought of not having that document in my possession is not right. When i have read back as far as i am concerned the credit as been paid out so why do they keep it the owner , and it also says may retain not will retain. Just be careful everyone and make sure these questions are asked,
Hi, thank you for your feedback. As you know we're a broker and we use a selection of finance companies. Each funder does have their own procedure for V5/Logbooks, your particular funder does require the vehicle to be registered to them in the first instance and then they release the V5 into your name after 12 months ready for re-taxing. Other funders keep the V5 for the full length of the contract and some register the vehicle direct into your name as the first keeper - we have to follow what the funder asks us to do. I hope this clarifies the situation.
Justin who we bought the van from was very efficient, polite and helpful. The reason for the low score is because we had an original delivery date of April for delivery of the van which after two weeks of ordering was changed to May 15th. We were then given two more postponed delivery dates, with the van eventually being delivered on Monday 20th July. Nobody informed us that the delivery date was postponed and we only found out by phoning up to see where the van was after the delivery dates had passed. I understand that the delays were caused by Ford not meeting their deadlines, but we ordered from Global vans, because we were assured that because you had pre-ordered vans in December, it would be delivered in 6-8 weeks. the vans were ordered beginning of March, so were expected to be delivered mid April. To wait another three months was a joke and because of this I wouldn't recommend or buy another van from you again. This is a shame, as all other aspects of the service, including Justin and Amanda, were excellent. If we'd been made aware from the start that there may be double the expected lead time, it might not have been so inconvenient and annoying.
Hi Eter, thank you for your feedback. I agree the time scale of the delivery was very disappointing, you ordered the vehicle on the 19/03 with an ETA of May and finally took delivery on the 20/07. Ford did have problems with overwhelming demand on their Transit Custom which did delay your delivery. Looking through the records, I can see we contacted you on the 23/04 by text as we couldn't get through on the phone to explain the delay, we then spoke to you again on the 2/6 to inform you of the further delay, and again on the 15/6 and again on the 30/6. We do pride ourselves on our communication throughout the order process so I do apologise if you feel we didn't update you as expected. I do hope you enjoy your new van and thank you for all the business.
Took a long time to get the paperwork sent to me then i had to return it before they would give me an idea of when i would get a delivery date.
Hi William, thank you for the feedback. I've had a look at your file and I can see you placed the order on the 25/11 and we sent you the finance docs on the 4/12, the notes on the file say we were chasing for your driving licence during that period so we could generate the finance docs, unfortunately we do need your ID before we send the paperwork out to you and we only received it on the 4/12. I hope you enjoy the Citroen Berlingo and the delay didn't cause too much of an issue. thanks again for the business.
PLEASED WITH VEHICLE DELIVERED ON TIME.HOWEVER SALESMAN WAS MISLEADING AS TO FIANACE RESTICTIONS EXAMPLE WAS TOLD NO MILAGE RESTICTIONS AND NOT RESPONSABLE FOR DAMAGE CAUSED BY REMOVAL OF SIGN WRITING ALL THIS WAS LIES.FIANANCE DOCUMENTS DID NOT MATCH WHAT WAS AGREED OVER PHONE BETWEEN MYSELF AND THE SALESMAN AND WHEN CHALLENGED ON THE ISSUE THE SALESMAN HUNG UP THE PHONE.ALL WAS EVENTUALLY SORTED OUT BY THE SALES MANAGER HOWEVER SALES STAFF NEED TO ENSURE THE CORRECT INFORMATION TO CUSTOMERS AND TO REFRAIN FROM BEING RUDE TO CUSTOMERS.
Hi Sean, thank you for your feedback. Throughout our training process of sales staff we do focus heavily on the explanation of all the funding options available. Looking at your file you took out a finance lease on a Citroen Berlingo, I checked your signed order form against the contract documents and the figures do match exactly, the only confusion you may have had was that our figures show a plus VAT figure and the contract figures show a VAT inclusive figure? With a finance lease you have an option of having it with or without a balloon payment, this payment is typically set by the mileage you expect to do, if you do more miles than originally planned then this isn’t a problem as such but you may find yourself in negative equity so we always recommend to set the balloon at a sensible figure. You will not get excess mileage charges with a finance lease but of course you may find your balloon figure is higher than the trade value of the vehicle if you do end up doing more mileage than originally stated at the time of order. With the sign writing, again there are not charges for damage caused by sign writing but you may find the value of the vehicle is reduced if you decide to part exchange a vehicle with paintwork damage. I do apologise if you felt the salesman was rude to you on the phone, I will listen back to the telephone conversations and if your salesman did come across in an inconsiderate manner I will make the appropriate actions.
Not overly impressed with service, Had to keep chasing to find out the progress of order and not explained that RFL & New vehicle tax would be taken out of deposit. Still not had the full deposit taken form my account by finance company, I get the impression that all your company wants is to take an order process it and go on to the next punter. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE.
Thank you for your review. I've had a look into your file and do apologise if you feel you received less than satisfactory service. We received your order on the 20/2, gave you the registration number on the 24/2 and sent the finance documents out to you straight away, you returned the docs on the 28/2 and we then processed the docs and booked delivery for the next available slot. The finance company typically take the deposit a couple of days after delivery, if you still haven't had the deposit payment taken please let me know and I'll follow up. We do pride ourselves on our excellent customer service so I'll contact you personally to further understand your issues. Regards, Jonathan
Van was shipped without the roof rack fited on the dry line of the van
We are sorry that your new vehicle was shipped without the roof rack fitted. Our accessory company have now resolved this issue and we hope that you give us further van leasing opportunities.
Satisfaction tinged by mix up at the start of the negotiations. Final cost was more expensive than initial quote.
Thank you for your good feedback, we are sorry that there was any pricing discrepancy but please you are happy with our service and your new van
25k on a new van and no floor matts!
Kevin, sadly its the same with cars, thanks for your review and we hope you will come back to Global vans for your next new van
Seems to be a lack of communication between some of your staff.
Thank you for your feedback, we have taken this on board and Global Vans will address this issue
Very Happy