Gerald Giles Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gerald Giles
Own Driver, Courier
Read Gerald Giles Reviews

About Gerald Giles:

Gerald Giles is a local independent electrical retailer on Ber Street, Norwich. With over 65 years experience, you can count on them to offer excellent sales advice as well as professional delivery and installation services on all sorts of appliances.

From deciding on a washing machine or dishwasher to keep up with your household demands, to the latest TV's and wireless music systems, Gerald Giles can help.

sales@geraldgiles.co.uk

16-20 Ber Street

Tell us how Gerald Giles made you happy
The order process was excellent and despatch fast, I received an email to inform me that the item was been successfully delivered, it had not! I called your company to inform them about the email and that the item had not been delivered to this address, I was told that the item had been successfully delivered to the correct address and it had been signed for by Flannery. I told them that this was not correct and that the time that this parcel was being signed for I was at a Doctors appointment with my son. He said he would look into it. Fortunateley the people where the parcel had been delivered to are honest people and brought the item around, when talking to them they said the parcel had not been signed for. When I called your company back the person who I talked to did not know anything about my previous call, so much for looking into it!!! If it was not for honest people I would be out of the cost of the item and you took the attitude that I was lying about not receiving this item. I would not trust that if I ordered anything from your company that I would received it.
Extremely quick service and wonderful quality
Very quick delivery.
Swift on time and as described
Very good customer service after initial delay in GG sending item. Very pleased with purchase and would shop again with GG
very good service and price once again
Quick easy service
Quick delivery as always. Thanks
Brilliant service friendly service always invoice me on time 5 star service
Good efficient service and competitively priced
Very helpful staff and service.
The items I required (containers of fluid for Miele washing-machine) were a good price. Delivery was a day later than stated, but still really prompt.
Very satisfied with my purchase and price. Will definitely be visiting again
Friendly, efficient , helpful
The detergents and descaling agents came very quickly and in good condition for a great price. Can’t complain about that
service from shop very good, but still waiting for engineer to contact re set up of TV have chased but still awaiting app for engineer to return to complete set up re Freeview play and set up off bluetooth/head phones.
Ordered my washing machine cartridges and they arrived promptly and well packaged.
Excellent service from the Norwich store, ask for Phil Canessa, the sort of service we all used to be used to, nothing too much trouble, and the prices are as good as we could find anywhere.
I wasn’t sure if what I had ordered was correct and was afraid I might have to send it all back. Your very courteous and informed staff dealt with my query pleasantly, effectively and reassured me that I’d indeed bought the correct product. And he corrected a small charge issue I had not identified. He solved the problem well and that’s outstanding. I would recommend you.
Arrived swiftly. Good service