Gerald Giles Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Gerald Giles

About Gerald Giles: Gerald Giles is a local independent electrical retailer on Ber Street, Norwich. With over 65 years experience, you can count on them to offer excellent sales advice as well as professional delivery and installation services on all sorts of appliances.

From deciding on a washing machine or dishwasher to keep up with your household demands, to the latest TV's and wireless music systems, Gerald Giles can help.

sales@geraldgiles.co.uk

16-20 Ber Street

How would you rate Gerald Giles ?

"The overall service and technical knowledge is second to none.The engineers Who installed my new tv and Bose system were also excellent and deserve a Special mention Many thanks for all your help Mr baird"
Ann & Mike Robinson
Verified Reviewer
"I cannot recommend Gerald Giles enough, Phil went out of his way to ensure we had the correct integrated Fridge/Freezer, keeping in constant contact with us, arranging installation and even called us after installation to make sure we were happy with our purchase. The two gentlemen who came to install the Fridge/Freezer were also excellent. Fantastic customer services and would not hesitate to use again. Thank you."
Mr R Chapman
Verified Buyer
"from purchasing in the showroom to the installation was 100% stress free. Our 13 year old integrated larder fridge ceased working on a Saturday morning and with only the cabinet size we went to the Ber Street showroom. A replacement was sourced quickly on line by the salesman and installed the following Friday. No mess and our old fridge was taken away. Telephone calls confirming the time of delivery and follow up to confirm our satisfaction show good PR. Well done to all involved at Gerry Giles."
Mrs K Philpott
Verified Buyer
"From the start of me phoning to report my Miele washing machine needing to be seen by an engineer and speaking to Phil Canessa, through to my machine being 'written off' and Domestic & General agreeing to give me cash towards a new Miele, Phil has assisted in getting me a new machine as quickly as possible and kept us advised through the process. I am very pleased with the customer service from Gerald Giles, and indeed with my new Miele! Thank you."
Mr Robert Rudd
Verified Buyer
"letter of appraisal already sent to Gerald Giles"
Mrs J O Day
Verified Buyer
"Service was excellent. Have always found Gerald Giles to be reliable and helpful and this was the same. Installation and delivery by Snellings of Blofield (arranged by Gerald Giles ) was excellent too. The 2 men who removed our old washing machine and installed the new were efficient, quiet, friendly and informative."
Mrs B Walker
"Great service thanks"
"Went onto the website but was not sure about the model chosen so phoned to enquire. Was given very good advice and the item was delivered on the date and time agreed. Very courteous delver men who took away all packaging materials. Subsequently phoned to check I was happy. Used Gerald Giles before and more than happy to recommend"
Mrs L Bunyard
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service throughout! Well done"
"The men who came to deliver and install could not have done more. They worked really hard to make my new oven fit the space the old one came out from"
Miss G Russell
Verified Buyer
"Phil was incredibly helpful, and got very competitive prices for the items I wanted. I needed delivery on a specific day and he arranged this quickly & easily. He kept me up to date with my order progress too. The guy that delivered the items I ordered was also very helpful. All in all, fantastic service, would highly recommend."
Brian Hopkins
Verified Reviewer
"I find that G Giles staff are knowledgeable on all the products which they sell, be it a small appliance or a range cooker. The staff are friendly and the after sales service goes far beyond anything experienced in nearby large chain branches. Home installation quickly and efficiently and I have no hesitation in recommending their business to anyone."
"Replaced dishwasher extremely promptly, price satisfactorily competitive."
"I put in an urgent order and they delivered it in time and even called to make sure I'd received it (Phil) - excellent service and very happy and will definitely buy from them again!"
Mr Chris Coughton
Verified Buyer
"It’s the personal touch that most big chain shops do not provide. Staff are helpful, looks happy , alert and knowledgeable ."
"I felt I had excellent service and assistance. The products I purchased are exactly what I was hoping for. Delivery and installation was also very good. Thank you."
Mr A Maguire
Verified Buyer
"GG arranged a special personal in store viewing for me of the new 65” Sony Oled TV. After an initial complimentary site survey delivery was arranged a few days later. The installation team were very helpful in completing a complex operation involving multi room tasks. Advice was freely provided during the demo once installation was finished. Both GG men were very friendly and professional throughout. Finally, I received a follow-up courtesy call from the sales staff, the next day. I recommend GG completely."
Mr J Hishon
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and no pressure whatsoever, a TV which I liked was reserved for me whilst I went away to make a decision on whether to purchase it."
"Friendly and helpful staff made purchasing appliances a pleasure. Worked out cheaper to buy locally than on line."
Mrs Polly Robinson
Verified Buyer
"Really helpful advice in store and on the phone. Delivery men really great and helpful too. Thanks"
Gerald Giles is rated 4.89 based on 188 reviews