Gerald Giles Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gerald Giles
Own Driver, Courier
Read Gerald Giles Reviews

About Gerald Giles:

Gerald Giles is a local independent electrical retailer on Ber Street, Norwich. With over 65 years experience, you can count on them to offer excellent sales advice as well as professional delivery and installation services on all sorts of appliances.

From deciding on a washing machine or dishwasher to keep up with your household demands, to the latest TV's and wireless music systems, Gerald Giles can help.

sales@geraldgiles.co.uk

16-20 Ber Street

Tell us how Gerald Giles made you happy
I was very pleased with the way in which my order was processed and the speed with which it was delivered. I am definitely a very satisfied customer!
Thank you for your review Dr Knowles, most appreciated.

Regards
The Gerald Giles Team
My product arrived very quickly, was in good condition and has been very useful.
Thank you for your prompt response.
Alex came to our rescue when our old tumble dryer broke, he arranged for us to collect a new Hoover Tumble Dryer just prior to closing time. Excellent customer service, product and price. First time purchase with Gerald Giles but certainly not the last. Thank you.
Brilliant on line service and quick delivery of well packed products.
Ordered a Bose soundbar online, price was better than other stores, and was delivered to my door within 24 hours. Outstanding!
I ordered a bose speaker which was cheaper than any other company and arrived within 48 hrs. They kept me informed at all stages of the transaction. I have not used Gerald Giles before but would certainly recommend and use again.
Excellent service, friendly people
Ordered product on 17th Dec - positive for GG was they were offering product at good price - website indicated would be delivered in time for Christmas - on 22nd emailed Gerald Giles to get an update on the order delivery - at this point I was informed product was out of stock - very disappointing - I realise its a very busy time etc but it seemed I was only informed of this issue because of my enquiry -not sure when I would have been informed otherwise - Not sure why they couldnt have let me know as soon as they discovered product was out of stock - i was emailed on the 19th to say product was processed -as it is it leaves very little time to seek a puchase to be delivered on time elsewhere
Gerald Giles was able to supply replacement down lights for the bathroom that I could not resource elsewhere. The price was very good and the goods delivered fast - and no charge for postage.
Thank you.
Very pleased with the vacuum cleaner, price and quality.
Thanks
Absolutely no problem with the ordering of item to the delivery of said item in double quick time will keep your name to tell others of you Many Thanks
Now keeps a key worker warm and clean aired in a dusty old house. Brilliant delivery achieved by GG
Excellent service
Purchased an integrated washing machine. Also had it fitted and my old machine recycled! Excellent Service all round.
Quick, friendly, arrived on time, very thoughtful, tidy and clean. Would definitely use again. Many thanks.
Excellent service, quick delivery, Product exactly as described, would definitely recommend
Thrilled that I was able to purchase an otherwise discontinued item and at an excellent price. It is a Christmas present though so haven't opened it yet.
Excellent service
Excellent service, from ordering to delivery and better still TV is even more Excellent! Thank you
Good after sales service when my Bluetune 200 did not work the
second is very good thank for your service.
Shop very helpful with advice and subsequent purchase. Delivery on time and staff could not have been more helpful. Will buy from them again. Thoroughly recommend.
Gerald Giles is rated 4.89 based on 1,591 reviews