Gerald Giles Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Gerald Giles

About Gerald Giles: Gerald Giles is a local independent electrical retailer on Ber Street, Norwich. With over 65 years experience, you can count on them to offer excellent sales advice as well as professional delivery and installation services on all sorts of appliances.

From deciding on a washing machine or dishwasher to keep up with your household demands, to the latest TV's and wireless music systems, Gerald Giles can help.

sales@geraldgiles.co.uk

16-20 Ber Street

Tell us how Gerald Giles made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
"Good service"
"Quick service and efficient"
"Charlie was very helpful with our choice. Very good service."
"The service was excellent. However, the product, which I chose, did not live up to expectations - the first time Miele has disappointed us."
"Absolutely fantastic-I had seen product at lower price and they immediately matched it. I would definitely deal with them in the future."
"Excellent"
"I was given good advice when searching for my new induction hob and the staff was very knowledgeable about the goods they were selling."
"Good product delivered on time."
"The salesman was very helpful and knowledgeable. The store offered us a very good deal on the TV we purchased which was delivered on time. The delivery men were really helpful as well."
Thank you for your feedback.
"Good communication and quick delivery."
"Gerald Giles are most helpful. I buy Miele products and from placing my order, I receive the items in a few days. Well packed, polite service, Excellent in all respects. Highly recommended."
Thank you for your feedback, it is most appreciated.
"Very good price, quick delivery too. Would recommend"
"Excellent service"
"Very Good Service.... Thank you!"
"Had to ring dyson up for a new battery because the battery didn’t work when I got the new dyson"
We are sorry to hear that the battery was faulty on arrival of your new Dyson. If you had contacted us we could have sent out a replacement, but it is good to hear Dyson have resolved it for you. If you do have any further problems please do get in touch.
"Competitive price and prompt delivery"
"As ever, helpful, knowledgeable staff in the shop and polite and cheerful staff installing the new oven."
"Good price and fast delivery"
"Very speedy delivery even of an "out-of-stock" item."
"Excellence service as always"
Gerald Giles is rated 4.86 based on 307 reviews