Gerald Giles Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Gerald Giles

About Gerald Giles: Gerald Giles is a local independent electrical retailer on Ber Street, Norwich. With over 65 years experience, you can count on them to offer excellent sales advice as well as professional delivery and installation services on all sorts of appliances.

From deciding on a washing machine or dishwasher to keep up with your household demands, to the latest TV's and wireless music systems, Gerald Giles can help.

sales@geraldgiles.co.uk

16-20 Ber Street

How would you rate Gerald Giles?

Mr P Gotts
Verified Buyer

Particular thanks to Charlie in the shop and Ben and his colleagues for the delivery, Did exactly what they promised
Many Thanks
Mr Watson
Verified Buyer

Good customer service from people who know what they are talking about.
Verified Buyer

The staff in the showroom where very helpful. Our fridge freezer arrived within a week and on time. The delivery staff were also very efficient and helpful.
Annette Manning
Verified Reviewer

I got a competive price for my electrical item in store .My Item was delivered within my preferred time slot, delivery staff very helpful removed all packaging and took it away with them customer service excellent I will certainly buy from them next time .
Mrs Katherine Mann
Verified Buyer

Gerald Giles were helpful from start to finish when it came to getting all new appliances for our new kitchen. We dealt with Charles who was very helpful and patient and helped us sort out everything we would need. He kept us updated and the whole process was simple and easy. I would have no hesitation in recommending Gerald Giles to anyone.
Dr Morland
Verified Buyer

Very courteous and helpul sales representative in shop and follow-up phone calls -
Shayne
Verified Buyer

Excellent service & price.
Verified Buyer

The staff were very informative and friendly.
Verified Buyer

Delivered and fitted quickly.
Mrs Dallimore
Verified Buyer

My new Smeg oven was delivered on time by two amiable men. They were polite, efficient and appeared to be enjoying their job! It certainly makes a change, well done.
Mrs P Barratt
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service when I ordered my new oven and was very impressed by the speed of delivery and installation.
Mr Woodard
Verified Buyer

This is the second time this year we have gone to Gerald Giles to buy something. This time it was a Sony Bravia TV. The advice on the actual tv information was very good. Delivery and engineers installation advice was good.
Verified Buyer

In the shop, the service was good with knowledgable sales people. The goods were delivered with advanced warning and good timing.
Mrs Anna Pizzey
Verified Buyer

Was flexible to meet our delivery needs and service was very friendly.
Verified Buyer

The sales advisor l spoke to gave me all the information l needed to make my purchase. Unfortunately the product didn't work for me and Gerald Giles were happy to give me a refund. Overall l was happy with the service and would buy from them again.

Good service
Mrs Hands
Verified Buyer

Gerald Giles staff are always very helpful and knowledgeable. They deliver solid advice about the products and the price is invariably as good if not better than elsewhere on the high street. We have bought all our kitchen and white goods from Gerald Giles in the past and their service has been outstanding.
Mrs Clarke
Verified Buyer

Gerald Giles have been extremely helpful We were able to make informed choices following a visit to their Norwich shop (good selection of demonstration models). Excellent service and communications. Thank you.
Mrs Whurr
Unverified Reviewer

I have shopped at Gerald Giles for many years and always found Gerald Giles to be the most helpful, their product knowledge is second to non! I have always found their pricing to be competitive and fair. Plus they are always their at the end of the phone when i have pressed the wrong button on my TV remote!
Unverified Reviewer

Excellent service very knowledgable about products, delivery and installation excellent you have a very good team.
Gerald Giles is rated 4.87 based on 146 reviews