Gerald Giles Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gerald Giles
Own Driver, Courier
Read Gerald Giles Reviews

About Gerald Giles:

Gerald Giles is a local independent electrical retailer on Ber Street, Norwich. With over 65 years experience, you can count on them to offer excellent sales advice as well as professional delivery and installation services on all sorts of appliances.

From deciding on a washing machine or dishwasher to keep up with your household demands, to the latest TV's and wireless music systems, Gerald Giles can help.

sales@geraldgiles.co.uk

Julie Boocock
Gerald Giles 5 star review on 30th June 2020
Julie
More Photos & Videos
I was very pleased with the way in which my order was processed and the speed with which it was delivered. I am definitely a very satisfied customer!
Thank you for your review Dr Knowles, most appreciated.

The Gerald Giles Team
The postage cost were hidden till after confirmation of payment. that is absolutely unfair. if i knew you charge £4 for postage i would not hade purchased the item!
I ordered the wrong code number for a kettle and received the identical kettle without a temperature control
When I explained and asked to return and exchange it for the one I wanted I was informed it would be £15 if they collected and the chap said it would be a better idea if I kept the kettle I did not want as it had cost me £38.98 inc. delivery and if I returned it myself it should be cheaper but it is my responsibility, when I asked for a returns address he said its at the bottom of the web page.
Don't you have a customer friendly returns process?
shame really doesn't seem a bad web site
still havn't made my mind up
maybe a £5 loss would have got you a regular customer
After receiving an email stating that the model of Dyson I ordered was out of stock Gerard Giles contacted me to offer me an alternate model at the same price. I am very happy to take advantage of this. Than you
Hi Geoff,

I am sorry to hear you were not contacted directly with an offer of an alternative model. I will ask one of our sales team to call you to discuss.

regards
Tracy

Gerald Giles
Showroom visit was very good - very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable.
Installation Engineer was very efficient and quick.
Phil provided excellent customer assistance as did Alex who organised the delivery quickly. The delivery men were lovely and brilliantly managed manoeuvring a large heavy fridge-freezer through small doors. Phil organised a great price compared to other shops. A very positive experience. I recommend them very highly. In fact I am buying a dishwasher from them too - lots of price ranges.NHS
Online service worked well. Delivery was on time. The product was exactly what I was expecting
Great service very helpful staff member sorted issue out quickly
Very good service from ordering to delivery
Very pleasant and helpful on phone as we had to rely on details on phone as we could not get in to shop.It was such a relief to have the new machine delivered and installed and the old one taken away.The delivery men were very pleasant and helpful.
Very satisfied with the recommended machine.
Would recommend you to others.
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback, great to hear you are happy with your purchase.

Excellent service
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback, it is much appreciated.

The Gerald Giles Team
Delivery was extremely fast and the item was the cheapest I had seen. It was packed really well. Would definitely buy from them again.

The Gerald Giles Team
Had the vacuum cleaner I wanted in stock at a great price and it was delivered very quickly even though I am a long way from the store!

The Gerald Giles Team
great fast service! And our Dyson fan lower cost as free delivery!! I shopped around and would highly recommend and use you again.

The Gerald Giles Team
Excellent service. Bought a Dyson vacuum. Really competitive price. Called the store to ensure they had stock and the sales person was helpful and friendly.
delivery was quick and the parcel came well wrapped and protected.
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback Gareth, great to hear you are happy with your purchase.

The Gerald Giles Team
Very good. Fast delivery and great product.
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback Kelly, it is much appreciated.

The Gerald Giles Team
Excellent service all round and very speedy. Thank you.
Fast, reliable service
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback, it is much appreciated.

The Gerald Giles Team
Very efficient, delivery was quick, very pleased with my item. Would definitely recommend
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback Julie, it is much appreciated.

The Gerald Giles Team
Quality product fair price fast delivery highly recommend
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback Anthony, it is much appreciated.

The Gerald Giles Team
Quick and efficient delivery of item, in stock when out of stock elsewhere
Gerald Giles is rated 4.89 based on 1,146 reviews