Gerald Giles Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gerald Giles
Own Driver, Courier
Read Gerald Giles Reviews

About Gerald Giles:

Gerald Giles is a local independent electrical retailer on Ber Street, Norwich. With over 65 years experience, you can count on them to offer excellent sales advice as well as professional delivery and installation services on all sorts of appliances.

From deciding on a washing machine or dishwasher to keep up with your household demands, to the latest TV's and wireless music systems, Gerald Giles can help.

sales@geraldgiles.co.uk

16-20 Ber Street

Tell us how Gerald Giles made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Great toaster - prompt delivery
I was looking for a wireless record deck and hoped to listen to one before purchase. I also needed advice about bluetooth speakers as I am lacking in tech skills. I had just walked out of the John Lewis store opposite your store. They had shown no interest in helping me. I had seen an advert in the press from Gerald Giles for the things I wanted so I dropped in. I cant remember the name of the man that served me but he is a credit to your company. He showed me the display deck and suggested a speaker. He showed me how to connect them then played a record for me to listen to it. I was really happy with what he recommended and purchased them. As the deck was out of stock he offered to have one delivered to me but I opted to collect it from the shop two days later. A very pleasing experience and not the first time I have had a bad experience with your huge neighbours and found your service really good. Well done
Very fast service, I would definitely use this company again.
great to deal with got everything i wanted
Great service - prompt delivery of competitively priced item, more than pleased, thank you Gerald Giles! :-).
Excellent service
Prompt tdelivery and best price too - thank you.
Excellent service
I personally found your web site easy to navigate through, the products requested from international manufacturer were at a very completive price supplied within my requested time frame, to our door in the Coronavirus pandemic lockdown: Thank you Jonathan Smith in Southampton City.
Thank you for your review Mr Smith, stay safe in these challenging times.

The Gerald Giles Team
Easy to order and really quick delivery.
Excellent
Very good and prompt service.
Ordered and received goods within 24 hours... great website
Thank you for your review Mrs Walker, most appreciated.

Great service
Excellent service and very polite customer service
Thank you for your review Mr Parmar, most appreciated.

The Gerald Giles Team
Very quick and efficient service
Easy to order and quick to arrive.
Great company and brilliant service, order was dispatched and delivered very quickly!
Thank you for your review, most appreciated.

The Gerald Giles Team
Polite agent over the phone Customer service very good Delivered on time, fast delivery Item delivered as ordered Overall satisfied. 10/10 honestly Might order more when a deal comes up and recommend website Thank you !
Thank you for your review, most appreciated.

The Gerald Giles Team
Arrived very promptly. Stoutly packed. My first order after finishing the box that came with the machine.
Gerald Giles is rated 4.87 based on 766 reviews