Gerald Giles Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Gerald Giles

About Gerald Giles: Gerald Giles is a local independent electrical retailer on Ber Street, Norwich. With over 65 years experience, you can count on them to offer excellent sales advice as well as professional delivery and installation services on all sorts of appliances.

From deciding on a washing machine or dishwasher to keep up with your household demands, to the latest TV's and wireless music systems, Gerald Giles can help.

sales@geraldgiles.co.uk

16-20 Ber Street

How would you rate Gerald Giles ?

"I put in an urgent order and they delivered it in time and even called to make sure I'd received it (Phil) - excellent service and very happy and will definitely buy from them again!"
Mr Chris Coughton
Verified Buyer
"It’s the personal touch that most big chain shops do not provide. Staff are helpful, looks happy , alert and knowledgeable ."
"I felt I had excellent service and assistance. The products I purchased are exactly what I was hoping for. Delivery and installation was also very good. Thank you."
Mr A Maguire
Verified Buyer
"GG arranged a special personal in store viewing for me of the new 65” Sony Oled TV. After an initial complimentary site survey delivery was arranged a few days later. The installation team were very helpful in completing a complex operation involving multi room tasks. Advice was freely provided during the demo once installation was finished. Both GG men were very friendly and professional throughout. Finally, I received a follow-up courtesy call from the sales staff, the next day. I recommend GG completely."
Mr J Hishon
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and no pressure whatsoever, a TV which I liked was reserved for me whilst I went away to make a decision on whether to purchase it."
"Friendly and helpful staff made purchasing appliances a pleasure. Worked out cheaper to buy locally than on line."
Mrs Polly Robinson
Verified Buyer
"Really helpful advice in store and on the phone. Delivery men really great and helpful too. Thanks"
Mr Keith Morgan
Verified Buyer
"Sales staff were pleasant, helpful and knowledgeable. Delivery men were pleasant, tidy, and very efficient in the installation. They also took the time to fully explain the cooker functions. It is highly likely that I will use Gerald Giles again."
Mr M Regis
Verified Buyer
"We have been shopping at Gerald Giles for many years now and keep returning because of the excellent and knowledgeable service from all staff we always get, also the prices are very competitive against other retailers."
"Although we had many problems with the product, the customer service was excellent. Always a healthy sign when communication is so good."
Mr J Gainsford
Verified Buyer
"My new hob, oven and extractor were selected in store with good advice and assurances there's be no issues with installation. Delivery & installation were on time and the crew was very efficient, knowledgeable, helpful and polite. All has worked well since."
"Very helpful staff. I wanted to listen to a fridge/freezer before purchase (they can be very noisy appliances!) and the staff moved some around in teh showroom to enable me to do that."
"Having been let down by John Lewis, we were pleased to get the personal service to buy a fridge freezer, have it installed and the old one removed. We ended up buying a dryer too."
Mrs P Castle
Verified Buyer
"Efficient, quick and prompt service, all done with a smile. I did express this in a telephone call to you after delivery of my product."
"We were looking to replace our existing double oven, we had visited your sister company but were not overly impressed with the way our enquiry was handled so decided to call in to Gerald Giles, here it was totally different, Mr Slaughter could not have been more helpful, he gave us information on Neff products to consider which we did and subsequently ordered our new oven. The delivery and installation went without a hitch, which is remarkable in its self these days. All in all we are very pleased with our dealings with Gerald Giles."
"Amazing service from Gerald Giles. They couldn’t have been any more helpful. Shall definitely use them again!"
"I believe excellent service should be rewarded. Whilst I was writing my earlier review Gerald Giles had arrived at a solution to resolve the issue with my flatscreen tv purchase. Unfortunately the review was posted before the resolution was communicated to me. Lesson learned - don't be too hasty clicking the 'submit review' button. My sincere apologies to all at Gerald Giles, thank you for making me an extremely happy customer, and I look forward to doing business with you again."
"I believe excellent service should be rewarded. Whilst writing my earlier review regarding the issue I had with my recent flatscreen tv purchase Gerald Giles had arrived at a resolution. Unfortunately my review was posted before this could be communicated to me. Lesson learned - never be to hasty when clicking on the 'submit review' button! My sincere apologies to all concerned at Gerald Giles for the confusion, thank you for making me an extremely satisfied customer and I look forward doing business with you again in the future."
Mr I Crompton
"Very helpful"
"KNOWLEGEABLE AND PLEASANT STAFF"
Gerald Giles is rated 4.88 based on 175 reviews