Gerald Giles Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Gerald Giles

About Gerald Giles: Gerald Giles is a local independent electrical retailer on Ber Street, Norwich. With over 65 years experience, you can count on them to offer excellent sales advice as well as professional delivery and installation services on all sorts of appliances.

From deciding on a washing machine or dishwasher to keep up with your household demands, to the latest TV's and wireless music systems, Gerald Giles can help.

sales@geraldgiles.co.uk

16-20 Ber Street

How would you rate Gerald Giles ?

"Very helpful staff, item delivered as promised and old machine taken away. Very pleased with new dishwasher so far seems to tick all the boxes I asked for."
"I was very impressed with the service that I received right from the very first telephone call to the delivery and installation of my Zanussi cooker would definitely recommend them without any hesitation"
"Really helpful, very knowledgeable and followed up after delivery to ensure we were happy and all went well."
"A family-run local business, there for years. Lovely service, lovely showroom. Got a nice fridge, and they even replaced a drawer for free which we broke by accident when it arrived home. Ok so most folk buy at JL opposite, but the one we liked on-line wasn't on display, so we crossed the road and bought here. If this fridge lasts 16 years like our last one we will review the fridge, but so far, the service from GG was very impressive! Also, you get email correspondence, you wouldn't get that at JL, and near-personal service. Thanks Phil!"
"Very knowledgeable and helpful staff. I bought an oven which was kept in their warehouse until our kitchen was finished which was a great help."
"The overall service and technical knowledge is second to none.The engineers Who installed my new tv and Bose system were also excellent and deserve a Special mention Many thanks for all your help Mr baird"
"I cannot recommend Gerald Giles enough, Phil went out of his way to ensure we had the correct integrated Fridge/Freezer, keeping in constant contact with us, arranging installation and even called us after installation to make sure we were happy with our purchase. The two gentlemen who came to install the Fridge/Freezer were also excellent. Fantastic customer services and would not hesitate to use again. Thank you."
"from purchasing in the showroom to the installation was 100% stress free. Our 13 year old integrated larder fridge ceased working on a Saturday morning and with only the cabinet size we went to the Ber Street showroom. A replacement was sourced quickly on line by the salesman and installed the following Friday. No mess and our old fridge was taken away. Telephone calls confirming the time of delivery and follow up to confirm our satisfaction show good PR. Well done to all involved at Gerry Giles."
"From the start of me phoning to report my Miele washing machine needing to be seen by an engineer and speaking to Phil Canessa, through to my machine being 'written off' and Domestic & General agreeing to give me cash towards a new Miele, Phil has assisted in getting me a new machine as quickly as possible and kept us advised through the process. I am very pleased with the customer service from Gerald Giles, and indeed with my new Miele! Thank you."
"letter of appraisal already sent to Gerald Giles"
"Service was excellent. Have always found Gerald Giles to be reliable and helpful and this was the same. Installation and delivery by Snellings of Blofield (arranged by Gerald Giles ) was excellent too. The 2 men who removed our old washing machine and installed the new were efficient, quiet, friendly and informative."
"Great service thanks"
"Went onto the website but was not sure about the model chosen so phoned to enquire. Was given very good advice and the item was delivered on the date and time agreed. Very courteous delver men who took away all packaging materials. Subsequently phoned to check I was happy. Used Gerald Giles before and more than happy to recommend"
"Excellent service throughout! Well done"
"The men who came to deliver and install could not have done more. They worked really hard to make my new oven fit the space the old one came out from"
"Phil was incredibly helpful, and got very competitive prices for the items I wanted. I needed delivery on a specific day and he arranged this quickly & easily. He kept me up to date with my order progress too. The guy that delivered the items I ordered was also very helpful. All in all, fantastic service, would highly recommend."
"I find that G Giles staff are knowledgeable on all the products which they sell, be it a small appliance or a range cooker. The staff are friendly and the after sales service goes far beyond anything experienced in nearby large chain branches. Home installation quickly and efficiently and I have no hesitation in recommending their business to anyone."
"Replaced dishwasher extremely promptly, price satisfactorily competitive."
"I put in an urgent order and they delivered it in time and even called to make sure I'd received it (Phil) - excellent service and very happy and will definitely buy from them again!"
"It’s the personal touch that most big chain shops do not provide. Staff are helpful, looks happy , alert and knowledgeable ."
Gerald Giles is rated 4.89 based on 193 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!