Gerald Giles Reviews

123 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Gerald Giles is a local independent electrical retailer on Ber Street, Norwich. With over 65 years experience, you can count on them to offer excellent sales advice as well as professional delivery and installation services on all sorts of appliances.

From deciding on a washing machine or dishwasher to keep up with your household demands, to the latest TV's and wireless music systems, Gerald Giles can help.

sales@geraldgiles.co.uk

16-20 Ber Street

How would you rate Gerald Giles?

Mr Connor
Verified Buyer

small scatch on front of machine not aligned properly for unit door to be flush
on 2nd visit problem was rectified
To Mr Connor,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

I am sorry to hear that you had damage and an alignment problem to your Bosch washing machine. I understand how frustrating it must have been for you but am glad that these issues were rectified by our installation technician on the second visit.

If you have any further problems or queries with your new machine, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our team at Gerald Giles on 01603 621772 and they will be happy to assist.

My apologies once again and I look forward to welcoming you into store again soon.

Kind regards,

Trevor Thomas

Sales Development Manager
Verified Buyer

Customer friendly and very happy to help.
Woodward
Verified Buyer

When it comes to having good customers service our experience with Gerald Giles was superb. From the onset over inquiring about an integrated fridge and freezer we found the level of service excellent, we had been to John Lewis to ask about these white goods but found the level of service and knowledge very poor. GG in comparison could not have been better. They even priced matched both goods agains JL. After deciding to buy the goods we arranged a date for installation and received a phone call for confirmation of the date. On the day a fitter called Lee arrived, he was very polite, informative and gave us really helpful advice not only about using the fridge/freezer but also information on best buys, installation for dishwashers. He was very tidy and clean in his work ethic. We will be going back I am sure.
Verified Buyer

Customer friendly. I felt I was listened to and advised appropriately! Great service!
Reviewer

Excellent, friendly customer service. Prompt delivery exactly when I wanted.
Verified Buyer

Fantastic customer service! Charles listened to what we wanted and spent sometime finding exactly that! Delivery was prompt by two very nice delivery men, who made sure I was happy with everything before they left. I will definitely recommend Gerald Giles.
Verified Buyer

Service in store was great and very easy the order was taken and delivery agreed . The two guys that delivered were both polite and accurate in positioning my new washing machine and they took the old one way - always trust a local dealer much better service overall than John Lewis
Verified Buyer

They delivery was excellent they delivered my TV on time. I have not opened the box yet so I hope that the TV works fine. Customer service was great too!
Verified Buyer

Quick efficient service and very professional.
Mr T Payne
Verified Buyer

The staff are always friendly and helpful and remember to ask after my family too.
Mr & Mrs Ward
Verified Buyer

Very efficient personal service. Very good deal on a Miele cooker (cheaper than John Lewis). Very helpful post-purchase information service. Couldn't ask for more.
Mr Burns
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service in store for purchase
Fitters not very helpful Machines not fitted as required They were not prepared to answer any questions & gave the impression they wanted to get away not to help us
After sales leaves a little to be desired We did not receive the chemicals for the Dish Washer which meant it could not be used until they arrived There has been NO personal backup of any sort
This is all very surprising on a purchase of £2700
We came to you because you were Independent with a good reputation !!
To Mr Burns,

Thank you for leaving a review and your patience with this matter.

Further to our conversation last week, I would like to offer my sincere apologies once again on the service you received.

After speaking with our installation team, we’ve realised that on this occasion we have fallen beneath our usual high expectations for customer service and delivery.

As an independent retailer we pride ourselves on outstanding customer service and I would like to thank you for bringing your experience to our attention. Going forward, we’re implementing new procedures to prevent these issues happening again.

I hope to get the opportunity to welcome you into store soon.

Kind regards,

Trevor Thomas
Sales Development Manager
Mr Elsegood
Verified Buyer

entirely satisfied with all aspects of the service
Mrs Jenkins
Verified Buyer

Reliable,helpful and great after-sales from this local company
Mrs Groom
Verified Buyer

very pleased with the service we received, we were given a lot of help in the shop itself very helpful arranging delivery , the men who delivered the goods very cheerful helpful , definitely shop there again for further electrical goods
Mr Youngs
Verified Buyer

Extremely helpful & knowledgeable staff in store - free delivery at a time that suited us
Mr Tovell
Verified Buyer

Very impressed with both the shop service( Ber Street) and the delivery/fitting service. Advice and guidance by staff in helping us make a decision was very helpful and the delivery was most punctual as promised. A very satisfactory purchase.
We have noticed however a very small dent high on the front of the door which appears to be in the manufacture of the Fridge/Freezer. Thankfully not serious enough to demand a replacement.
Mr Jenkins
Verified Buyer

Knowledgeable staff, excellent service. Picked my stuff up the same day.
Mr T Payne
Verified Buyer

We were helped by very knowledgable staff who were able to answer all our questions in order
for us to buy the right white goods for us. We like the fact that products can be repaired if the
need arises.
Miss K Racki
Verified Buyer

Nothing is too much trouble for the staff at Gerald Giles. I spent ages deciding which TV to go for and the team answered all of my questions. They provided me with a model that suited my needs and didn't try to sell me something too big or with too many features and functions. I am happy with both the service and the purchase.
Gerald Giles is rated 4.88 based on 123 reviews