Gerald Giles Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gerald Giles
Own Driver, Courier
Read Gerald Giles Reviews

About Gerald Giles:

Gerald Giles is a local independent electrical retailer on Ber Street, Norwich. With over 65 years experience, you can count on them to offer excellent sales advice as well as professional delivery and installation services on all sorts of appliances.

From deciding on a washing machine or dishwasher to keep up with your household demands, to the latest TV's and wireless music systems, Gerald Giles can help.

sales@geraldgiles.co.uk

Gerald Giles 5 star review on 3rd July 2020
Julie Boocock
Gerald Giles 5 star review on 30th June 2020
Julie
Particular thanks to Charlie in the shop and Ben and his colleagues for the delivery, Did exactly what they promised
Many Thanks
Fantastic customer service! Charles listened to what we wanted and spent sometime finding exactly that! Delivery was prompt by two very nice delivery men, who made sure I was happy with everything before they left. I will definitely recommend Gerald Giles.
Went in today and spoke to Mike about replacement Miele Dishwasher. He quoted a price and said if I could find it cheaper Gerald Giles would price match. Found it cheaper on a like for like basis, inc free delivery and item was in stock. On phoning Mike back to place my order they would not match the competitors price. I was even going to pay extra for installation and disposal. So now instead of supporting a well known local company, I am forced to buy elsewhere. :-(
To Mr Fox,

Thank you for leaving a review.

At Gerald Giles we are proud of our Price Promise service that we offer our customers.

However, there are occasions when we are unable to offer a price match.

As we are a small local company, sometimes we are not offered the same buying rates as other businesses and although we were able to offer you a better price, on this occasion it was impossible for us to match the same price.

My sincere apologies.

Mark Gook
Gerald Giles Manager
Customer friendly and very happy to help.
When it comes to having good customers service our experience with Gerald Giles was superb. From the onset over inquiring about an integrated fridge and freezer we found the level of service excellent, we had been to John Lewis to ask about these white goods but found the level of service and knowledge very poor. GG in comparison could not have been better. They even priced matched both goods agains JL. After deciding to buy the goods we arranged a date for installation and received a phone call for confirmation of the date. On the day a fitter called Lee arrived, he was very polite, informative and gave us really helpful advice not only about using the fridge/freezer but also information on best buys, installation for dishwashers. He was very tidy and clean in his work ethic. We will be going back I am sure.
entirely satisfied with all aspects of the service
We were dealt with by Charles Slaughter in Norwich who was very helpful/professional throughout in terms of demonstrating the appliances and negotiating acceptable terms. We were in the middle of a major refurbishment project and required delivery date to be flexible and Charles was able to arrange this for us. Would not hesitate to do business with Gerald Giles again.
Gerald Giles were helpful from start to finish when it came to getting all new appliances for our new kitchen. We dealt with Charles who was very helpful and patient and helped us sort out everything we would need. He kept us updated and the whole process was simple and easy. I would have no hesitation in recommending Gerald Giles to anyone.
My new Smeg oven was delivered on time by two amiable men. They were polite, efficient and appeared to be enjoying their job! It certainly makes a change, well done.
Gerald Giles have been extremely helpful We were able to make informed choices following a visit to their Norwich shop (good selection of demonstration models). Excellent service and communications. Thank you.
Absolutly fabulous service, sound unpressured advise given in a most professional manner.
Delivery and instalation could not be faulted. The two gentlemen even replaced things removed from cupboards in exactly the correct position!
I shall certainly use this company again and recommend them to my friends.
Very happy with service both in store and with the fitting team.
They delivery was excellent they delivered my TV on time. I have not opened the box yet so I hope that the TV works fine. Customer service was great too!
Very efficient personal service. Very good deal on a Miele cooker (cheaper than John Lewis). Very helpful post-purchase information service. Couldn't ask for more.
Extremely helpful & knowledgeable staff in store - free delivery at a time that suited us
HAVE BEEN A LONG TERM CUSTOMER OF YOURS ALWAYS HAD VERY GOOD SERVICE AND HELPFUL ADVICE WHEN PURCHASING ITEMS .THIS IS WHY WE KEEP GOING BACK TO YOU ,THAT AND PRICES COMPARE FAVOURABLY
WITH OTHER RETAILERS.
Good price and service from Gerald Giles Norwich store. Washing machine installed, tested and the old equipment taken away. I've bought several large items from this store recently and each time it has been a good experience.
What a lovely company. Friendly and knowledgeable staff, excellent customer service and a great price. Delivery and installation people very friendly and efficient. I'm delighted with my new dishwasher, and very glad to be able to use a local company.
We would like to than the obliging and helpful staff at Gerald Giles who helped us to choose the right oven and hob for our needs and overcame difficulties with fitting and power supply to get the new equipment installed and working with minimum inconvenience. Brilliant!
Very helpful, complete service, unlike a larger shop. Charlie great.
Gerald Giles is rated 4.90 based on 1,824 reviews