Gerald Giles Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gerald Giles
Own Driver, Courier
Read Gerald Giles Reviews

About Gerald Giles:

Gerald Giles is a local independent electrical retailer on Ber Street, Norwich. With over 65 years experience, you can count on them to offer excellent sales advice as well as professional delivery and installation services on all sorts of appliances.

From deciding on a washing machine or dishwasher to keep up with your household demands, to the latest TV's and wireless music systems, Gerald Giles can help.

sales@geraldgiles.co.uk

Gerald Giles 5 star review on 3rd July 2020
Julie Boocock
Gerald Giles 5 star review on 30th June 2020
Julie
I was very pleased with the way in which my order was processed and the speed with which it was delivered. I am definitely a very satisfied customer!
Thank you for your review Dr Knowles, most appreciated.

Regards
The Gerald Giles Team
The Gerald Giles website came up through a web search for a particular product I wanted. Their website contained lots of relevant information, showed stock availability and it was very easy to order on-line. Unfortunately I became a aware of a problem with my order the next working day when they rang me early on. They were very knowledgeable and helpful, and the issue was quickly resolved. My item was received the following day. Excellent friendly service and great value products. Super online service and if I didn't live in Derbyshire I would love to visit this shop in person.
Very impressed with showroom and sales service.
Yet to judge after sales, hope it's as good.
Very polite and communicated with the right information for out of stock product. Kept their word for prompt delivery
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, it is much appreciated.

Regards
The Gerald Giles Team
Ordered a small accessory for my Kitchen Aid mixer. I was delighted with the price and it came really quickly. Very pleased and would recommend.
Excellent service
Excellent communication and prompt reliable service. Excellent price for product.
Everything went smoothly.The staff were friendly and kept us well informed.Thanks.
New television installed efficiently with friendly stall
Great service. Fast delivery even on the run up to Christmas.
Arrived super fast. Happy with my purchase. Friendly staff.
Excellent friendly service delivered on time, always happy to help.
First impressions from the customer service was very helpful. By far the lowest price online for the Miele vacuum cleaner great product picks up all pet hairs and does a great job. Delivery service excellent received within two days. Would definitely purchase from this site again
Bought a Dyson vacuum cleaner at a good price. Website easy to use and delivery within a few days. Very happy with product. Would recommend company.
Top quality service, absolutely first class. Fast efficient and on time.
In addition always there,easy to contact and ready to help.
I received very good advice on the telephone prior to my purchase.
The staff who delivered the fridge were very friendly and installed it very efficiently and gave good advice before leaving.
Great service with prompt delivery - even during times of a pandemic! Great great great!! Thanks a lot guys
As always, thankyou for your excellent service, prompt delivery and competitive pricing. I wouldn't go anywhere else.
Really pleased with the in store team and service. Will certainly use again as it’s great to go in and walk out with what you need - all for a really competitive price.
I had been looking for a top quality vacuum cleaner and decided on a Miele one. It was not on offer at any of the big companies but then I came across Gerald Giles website where the price was £70 less than anyone else. They processed my order very quickly, the vacuum arrived on time and I would def recommend them to anyone looking for an electrical item.
The vac is superb, easy to use, easy to empty, and sucks like no other vacuum I’ve ever owned !
Gerald Giles 5 star review on 27th January 2021
From the moment I ordered my new microwave to delivery Gerald Giles were helpful, kind and informative, I will definitely use them again,
Gerald Giles is rated 4.90 based on 1,824 reviews