Performance Direct Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Performance Direct
"Happy with the service and price"
"The service is good but I believe the fees are too high"
"As usual. Excellent."
"helpful, friendly, knowledgeable staff. Was very pleased to be able to renew for a second year without a huge increase in my premium."
"EXACTLY AS EXPECTED. GOOD PRICE REDUCED AFTER BRIEF PHONE CALL. SLIGHT MISTAKE IN DOCS BUT RECTIFIED IMMEDIATELY. COMPLETE ACCEPTANCE OF MY REFUSAL TO ACCEPT AUTO RENEWAL - RARE THESE DAYS."
"Good professional company Nice people"
"Easy to deal with and plenty of communication to remind me to renew my policy in time."
"Easy quick no hassle"
Hi John,

Thank you for your 5 star review, I am pleased to hear that your transaction process was quick and hassle free.

Performance Direct
"I was pleased with respnse"
Hi Grace,

Thank you for your 5 star review, I am happy to hear that you are pleased with the response of our operators.

Performance Direct
"A lot of fuss over reclaiming money due from third party, requiring me to support court action"
"Send renewal information out by e mail which is inaccessible to the policy holder. Who knows why?"
"Excellent service and very professional staff to deal with any insurance service."
Hi Harshvadan,

Thank you for your 5 star review, I am happy to hear that you have found your services to be of utter most excellence and our operators full of professionalism.

Performance Direct
"Not interested, just wanted to take the money, no customer care at all"
"Good price nice company to do business with"
Hi Gordon,

Thank you for your 5 star review, I am pleased to hear that you are satisfied with our competitive prices.

Performance Direct
"The Customer Services Administrator Clare was brillianty helpful."
Hi Gillian,

Thank you for your 5 star review, I am pleased to hear that our operator, Clare, was helpful in providing you with the service you required.

"First class"
Hi,

Thank you for your 5 star review, I am pleased to hear that you think of our services to highly.

Performance Direct
"I have insured with Performance Direct for the second consecutive year. I have a classic car policy with them. The renewal costs were very reasonable, even less than the previous year. The renewal was fuss-free, the whole experience was excellent from start to finish. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Performance Direct based on my experience with them."
Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for your 5 star review, I am pleased to hear that you have a positive experience in the recent years and hopefully that continues into the future.

Your continued business with us is highly appreciated.

Performance Direct
"Competitively priced policy, and easy access."
"very good, straight forward conversation, and discount for re insuring ."
Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for your 5 star review, I am pleased to hear that our operators were able to communicated the insurance policy details concisely and provide you with a discounted renewal.

Your continued business with us is highly appreciated.

Performance Direct
"Very good.allways good prices. See you at next classic car show."
Hi Trevor,

Thank you for your 5 star review, I am happy to hear that you are pleased with our competitive prices. Hope to see you there!

Performance Direct is rated 4.24 based on 391 reviews