Performance Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Performance Direct
Read Performance Direct Reviews
Excellent customer service, I was treated with respect and everything was explained very quickly, great job.
Setting up the insurance was very good but it took a couple of attempts to get the documents to us.
Always great service and very interactive
Competitive pricing but too many emails when buying insurance
Very happy with service
Very good service
Absolutely terrible, Worst Insurance Company I have ever dealt with. They bombarded me with e-mails telling me to contact them "URGENTLY" but every time i called, I was on hold for sometimes more then an hour. I e-mailed the Customer Services but never got a reply, then you cancelled my Insurance and still have not refunded me. Appalling, unprofessional and un-helpful.
Very pleasant phone call after policy was done on line
Very polite staff. Very pleased with quote
Shocking 'Performance' from Performance Direct.

I have sent multiple emails requesting proof of NCD relative to my now expired policy. No response or acknowledgement received.

I called your company and spoke with one of your team. I provided an alternative email address and I was promised that the NCD would be emailed to both of my email addresses and posted out. Again.....nothing!

I have had to call my current insurer to have the deadline for exhibiting the NCD extended as they are threatening to cancel my insurance and also charge me for their administration in doing so.

All of this is completely unnecessary had Performance Direct met their obligations to release the proof of NCD. The lack of attention to this is quite simply shocking and I cannot understand why this is apparently so difficult.
Quick and efficient response after my mishap 👍
God costume service were helpful thanks guys
excellent service -friendly and helpful
Good service and price nothing was to much trouble
Very satisfied staff very friendly
Was contacted by a young lady as my insurance was due to be renewed made the hole process take 2 mins very helpful
Great value and excellent service.
another years no claims, car worth less and still the premiums go up???
Had to ring to 'validate' details. No other insurance company insists on this. That's why people do it online instead on by phone. Only thing is, you ring and get put on hold forever. The guy I spoke to sounded like it was his last day at the company. Also you get threatened with cancellation (with a fee) if you don't validate it by phone. 6 phone calls in total, with me eventually hanging up. Just when I thought it was done, a random payment of £90 came out, against my "outstanding debt". I haven't got the will to ring the work placement lad working from a stationary cupboard which they call customer service. I agreed to pay £20 a month for van insurance. That was my contract. I will never use this company again. It's been a pure ballache. I have made a complaint with the Financial Ombudsman, and also to the relevant comparison sites. Apart from that though, yeah, spot on.
A very good competitive price for fully comp insurance
Performance Direct is rated 4.13 based on 741 reviews